Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #12697709

Subject: "cops beat the shit out of handcuffed carjacking suspect in gross pte, mi..." Previous topic | Next topic
2.tears.in.a.bucket
Member since Sep 04th 2009
6185 posts
Tue Jan-13-15 05:48 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"cops beat the shit out of handcuffed carjacking suspect in gross pte, mi..."
Tue Jan-13-15 05:49 PM by 2.tears.in.a.bucket

he was in the wrong (carjacking) - but FTP still in effect

and dont forget to ctrl + f the article for "waistband"

video is at the bottom of the article in the link

http://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/detroit/2015/01/13/police-beating-suspect/21694077/

♚♚♚♚

#BYLUG >>> https://goo.gl/1ooFp6

♚♚♚♚

screamin' mothafuck a 12 /
bitches ain't shit /
cops ain't neither /
they huntin' my people /

- i. rashad

♚♚♚♚

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
fuck Grosse Pointe Park.
Jan 13th 2015
yeah i had to push my eyballs back in my head when i saw this:
Jan 13th 2015
srsly. might as well invite Redford PD to join up.
Jan 14th 2015
GPP in Brightmoor HELL NAW
Jan 13th 2015
      they explain that part in the article, sort of at least
Jan 14th 2015
      thats not really an explanation tho
Jan 14th 2015
      this might as well be the Detroit Metro Police
Jan 14th 2015
      a metropolitan police force would be the last thing ppl in Detroit need
Jan 14th 2015
           it's not official but that's how they're operating
Jan 14th 2015
      i didnt know this was a thing. like, OPERATIONAL schools and churches?
Jan 14th 2015
           Yes these people ain't shit n/m
Jan 14th 2015
The main problem in virtually all of the police brutality cases
Jan 14th 2015

cgonz00cc
Member since Aug 01st 2002
35245 posts
Tue Jan-13-15 05:53 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
1. " fuck Grosse Pointe Park."
In response to Reply # 0

Thats the town that tries to erect permanent structures on roads that connect it to Detroit

And multi-dept taskforces are all well and good, but there is no way GPP cops belong in fuckin Brightmoor. Sounds like a recipe for a jumpy cop to kill someone for a flimsy reason.

2.tears.in.a.bucket
Member since Sep 04th 2009
6185 posts
Tue Jan-13-15 05:55 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
2. "yeah i had to push my eyballs back in my head when i saw this: "
In response to Reply # 1
Tue Jan-13-15 05:55 PM by 2.tears.in.a.bucket

>ACTION, a multi-jurisdictional stolen car task force made up of
>officers from Detroit, Grosse Pointe Park, Harper Woods and Highland
>Park.

that aint shit but a roving lynch mob, lol

♚♚♚♚

#BYLUG >>> https://goo.gl/1ooFp6

♚♚♚♚

screamin' mothafuck a 12 /
bitches ain't shit /
cops ain't neither /
they huntin' my people /

- i. rashad

♚♚♚♚

cgonz00cc
35245 posts
Wed Jan-14-15 10:35 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
8. "srsly. might as well invite Redford PD to join up."
In response to Reply # 2

DaHeathenOne76
Member since May 11th 2003
29362 posts
Tue Jan-13-15 05:56 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
3. "GPP in Brightmoor HELL NAW"
In response to Reply # 1

You have bored cops going all the west to bust people.. SMH

Highland Park need to mind its business focus on those jerks stripping the copper from the churches and schools. WTF I hate everything.
http://prettyperiod.me/

http://whenwomenrefuse.tumblr.com/

ConcreteCharlie
Member since Nov 21st 2002
71387 posts
Wed Jan-14-15 12:36 AM

4. "they explain that part in the article, sort of at least"
In response to Reply # 3

"multi-jurisdictional task force"

i dont care about the particulars. shit like this happens all the time, i am glad more of it is being caught on tape. that's fucked. you let the system deal with a guy's offenses, period. i don't give a fuck who he was, no one deserves that kind of disrespect.

And you will know MY JACKET IS GOLD when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

cgonz00cc
35245 posts
Wed Jan-14-15 10:32 AM

6. "thats not really an explanation tho"
In response to Reply # 4

Cops from Grosse Pointe Park are not socially equipped to police the area in which this happened

And saying that its a multi-dept operation is not a sufficient explanation for what police from one of the richest and whitest suburbs of Detroit are doing in one of the poorest and blackest neighborhoods in the actual city of Detroit.

This is the exact opposite of officers policing their own communities

ALmighty44
Member since Feb 09th 2004
19824 posts
Wed Jan-14-15 08:04 AM

5. "this might as well be the Detroit Metro Police"
In response to Reply # 3

I know HPD has been blended into a hybrid force that works with everybody. DPD, HPD don't have enough resources or money so they've been leaning on each other and everybody else to get police work done. You see who took over the freeways in the city. I remember when you could give the state police the finger if you saw them riding on the freeway. But MSP doesn't venture too far away from the Blvd.

But it's funny that the good ol' boys would go all the way across town for some action but they aren't venturing on Charlevoix to find out what happened to that girl from GP.

cgonz00cc
35245 posts
Wed Jan-14-15 10:35 AM

7. "a metropolitan police force would be the last thing ppl in Detroit need"
In response to Reply # 5

I dont so much mind MSP on the freeways. Technically, interstates have always been their jurisdiction and someone on a freeway could be from anywhere.

But can u imagine cops from Livonia or Macomb Township rolling around at Fenkell and Lahser on patrol? Recipe. For. Disaster.

ALmighty44
Member since Feb 09th 2004
19824 posts
Wed Jan-14-15 11:51 AM

11. "it's not official but that's how they're operating"
In response to Reply # 7

the reason i know this is because i got family that's police and he tells me about some of the stuff he gets into and it's always a "multi-jurisdictional" effort. just look what happened to inkster. they're police force is so small the chief just disbanded it and asked MSP to patrol the streets. shit...you see what happened the first couple of weeks MSP took over the island.

cgonz00cc
35245 posts
Wed Jan-14-15 10:36 AM

9. "i didnt know this was a thing. like, OPERATIONAL schools and churches?"
In response to Reply # 3

>Highland Park need to mind its business focus on those jerks
>stripping the copper from the churches and schools.

DaHeathenOne76
Member since May 11th 2003
29362 posts
Wed Jan-14-15 11:36 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
10. "Yes these people ain't shit n/m"
In response to Reply # 9

http://prettyperiod.me/

http://whenwomenrefuse.tumblr.com/

Selassie I God
Member since Feb 21st 2006
10355 posts
Wed Jan-14-15 01:42 PM

12. "The main problem in virtually all of the police brutality cases"
In response to Reply # 0

that have made it to the forefront of our awareness in recent months is that the officers do not do their jobs.

Their job is to apprehend suspected criminals and bring them in to face the court system. These few (many?) officers use the umbrella of crime prevention to get their rocks off/release tension/exact some "rough justice" on the people that they are paid to protect. Add to this the prosecutors, almost without fail, refusal to indict officers in these cases...there is no reason for the behavior to change. When you don't have to face up to your actions, why would your actions change?

Dude apparently carjacked someone, and I don't really know what else happened in the case. But...after he was apprehended and handcuffed, there is absolutely NO REASON to kick him in the ribs or pistol whip him, at least no justifiable reason. And, as you can hear the lady recording this near the end, these actions create an overall hatred, or at least mistrust, of the police department.

Not that they care for the most part...

____
Some will tell you that they love you but they've got an ulterior motive - Oh what a shame
They will tell you that they need you but they've got an ulterior motive - Personal gain

(c) Luciano

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fg0-qndkemo

Lobby General Discussion topic #12697709 Previous topic | Next topic