Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #12690300

Subject: "so Black Messiah is Sigur Ros for black people?" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
southphillyman
Member since Oct 22nd 2003
90059 posts
Mon Jan-05-15 02:51 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"so Black Messiah is Sigur Ros for black people?"

i've listened to the album a couple of times now, most recently on saturday in it's entirety
and i realized it SOUND good but honestly outside of using the song titles as context clues i couldn't tell you what most of these songs are about
i told this to someone i know and she said she can send me a link her friend was passing out so ppl could read along as they listen
0_0
() is a classic album to me, so if ppl want to say black messiah is classic despite not being able to sing any portion of the album i'm fine with that
i just ain't know

~~~~~~

Printer-friendly copy | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
nah
Jan 05th 2015

lfresh
Member since Jun 18th 2002
92696 posts
Mon Jan-05-15 03:00 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "nah"
In response to Reply # 0

one is done on purpose...
no wait
scratch that yes

and loved sigur ros
and i mumble along there as well

and i will continue to mumble here
i suck at lyrics
~~~~
When you are born, you cry, and the world rejoices. Live so that when you die, you rejoice, and the world cries.
~~~~
You cannot hate people for their own good.

Printer-friendly copy | Top

Lobby General Discussion topic #12690300 Previous topic | Next topic