Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #12688611

Subject: "BUCKEYES, BISHES" Previous topic | Next topic
TruOne
Member since Jun 29th 2002
14276 posts
Fri Jan-02-15 10:51 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"BUCKEYES, BISHES"

Those of ya'll that went to bed early last night, I thought I'd just poast a reminder.

Urban Meyer and OSU came thru the SEC and crushed the buildings last night.

HAHAHAHA!

- - - Begin Sig. - - -

"Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is that little voice at the end of the day that says, 'I'll try again tomorrow.'" ~ ~ Anne Radmacher

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
B1G!
Jan 02nd 2015
Big up.
Jan 02nd 2015

Tiggerific
Member since May 24th 2007
13451 posts
Fri Jan-02-15 11:25 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "B1G!"
In response to Reply # 0

While I admit I can't stand The Ohio State University...I gotta admit it was quite nice know that the B1G dominated last night.

My Michigan State Spartans came back to destroy Baylor in the Cotton Bowl OSU won. I mean it was like the Big 10 just said, phuck it! We are going balls out and stomping the naysayers!!!

I throughly enjoyed it all!!!

"We don't make mistakes, we just have happy little accidents" - Bob Ross

"I'm wearing a MSU Tshirt because I went to MSU, you are wearing a UM Tshirt because you went to Walmart!" -unknown.

http://bjsquirrelchronicles.blogspot.com

Case_One
Charter member
54687 posts
Fri Jan-02-15 11:28 AM

2. "Big up. "
In response to Reply # 0

"America, stop turning our Court Houses of Justice into Dens for Justified Murderers."

Lobby General Discussion topic #12688611 Previous topic | Next topic