Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Organix topic #1291

Subject: "Tour de France started this weekend...." Previous topic | Next topic
Dstl1
Charter member
48004 posts
Mon Jul-06-15 07:03 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Tour de France started this weekend...."

three weeks of me glued to my tv watching crashes, bike changes, on the roll repairs, breakaways, sprints for the finish and of course...the changing of the yellow jersey. I'm sure this post will go double wood...but, feel free to join in...or ask a cycling geek something.

...cleaned up my act, made a few violent songs...but, they wack like Glen Rice with New Balance on - Sean Price

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
damn...Fabian Cancellera done for the Tour...
Jul 06th 2015
those crashes...
Jul 06th 2015
The Tour is cruel, baby...gives no fucks...
Jul 09th 2015
these dudes' fitness is other wordly
Jul 13th 2015
RE: these dudes' fitness is other wordly
Jul 16th 2015
welp...unless there is some kind of catastrophic accident...
Jul 16th 2015

Dstl1
Charter member
48004 posts
Mon Jul-06-15 07:22 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "damn...Fabian Cancellera done for the Tour..."
In response to Reply # 0

rugged crash today (Stage 3)...dude was down for like 12 minutes and then got up and finished the stage with the EXACT back injury Tony Romo had...two transverse process fractures in his lower back. Fuck.

...cleaned up my act, made a few violent songs...but, they wack like Glen Rice with New Balance on - Sean Price

CyrenYoung
Charter member
31833 posts
Mon Jul-06-15 07:42 PM

2. "those crashes..."
In response to Reply # 0

..brutal, but we all tune in.

*skatin' the rings of saturn*

..and miles to go before i sleep...

Dstl1
Charter member
48004 posts
Thu Jul-09-15 03:30 PM

3. "The Tour is cruel, baby...gives no fucks..."
In response to Reply # 0

Tony Martin, the race leader...damn near done with the stage...crashes and blows up his collarbone. One piece of it came through the skin. Done for the Tour. Just like that, cats entire whole world can end with a tire swipe.

Roadblock
Charter member
7660 posts
Mon Jul-13-15 08:10 PM

4. "these dudes' fitness is other wordly"
In response to Reply # 0

avg speed of 30 plus for miles. Peloton helps but damn

@GetoutTheroom
http://getouttheroom.podomatic.com
https://twitter.com/Jayric

obsidianchrysalis
Member since Jan 29th 2003
7247 posts
Thu Jul-16-15 11:47 AM

5. "RE: these dudes' fitness is other wordly"
In response to Reply # 4

>avg speed of 30 plus for miles. Peloton helps but damn

and they have to do it for a month! crazy.

Dstl1
Charter member
48004 posts
Thu Jul-16-15 01:47 PM

6. "welp...unless there is some kind of catastrophic accident..."
In response to Reply # 0

this thing is over. Chris Froome is just better than everyone. In fact, Team Sky is just better. Froome took TOTAL control once they hit the Pyrenees and has not let up. Even when folks tried to push the pace today, he just went FASTER. Unreal. The 2013 winner who was forced to abandon last year due to falling twice is now in line to win this year. The 2nd place rider is 2.52 behind. Not gonna be making that up unless something happens to Froome.

Lobby Organix topic #1291 Previous topic | Next topic