Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okayplayer News Discussion topic #188406

Subject: "So I may be a little bit early The Roots/Kimmel Center/4-17-11(swipe) " Previous topic | Next topic
debo40oz
Member since Apr 16th 2003
4081 posts
Sat Jul-10-10 08:30 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"So I may be a little bit early The Roots/Kimmel Center/4-17-11(swipe) "

Just got my schedule of events from the Kimmel center and spotted this. It looks like tickets are only available to subsciption holders(I am not one). I'll stop by the ticket office to find out. Anyhow here is the link http://www.kimmelcenter.org/cgi-bin/display_event.fcg?id=647DF6B9:30.40001;org_id=329;event_id=3763

Kimmel Center Presents,
sponsored by Citi:
The Roots

Sunday, April 17, 2011
8pm | Verizon Hall

. . .

This event is available NOW when you create your own subscription package. Simply select four or more shows from our wide range of music, dance, and theater offerings.

> Create Your Own subscription package today!

One of the 'greatest acts in the world' says Rolling Stone, The Roots are classified as 'hip-hop' but break all convention with an eclectic, rule-bending jazz-influenced sound and live instrumentation. Philly boys, they started out busking on South Street before going on to win three Grammy® Awards and taking the stage as the house band for Late Night with Jimmy Fallon. Make sure to experience their spin on Paris of 100 years ago as they join forces with a French chanteuse.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
Is that "subscription package" the only way to get tix now?
Jul 12th 2010
for now, but it will be open to public eventually
Jul 12th 2010
      looking forward to this, should be fun
Jul 12th 2010

DiP
Member since Apr 28th 2006
2536 posts
Mon Jul-12-10 11:47 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "Is that "subscription package" the only way to get tix now?"
In response to Reply # 0

HighVoltage
Member since Jan 04th 2004
16583 posts
Mon Jul-12-10 11:59 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
2. "for now, but it will be open to public eventually"
In response to Reply # 1

the show is still like a year away

~~~~~~~~~~~~

www.itsallthewaylive.net

www.twitter.com/allthewaylive

aptpupil99
Member since Apr 29th 2008
77 posts
Mon Jul-12-10 01:25 PM

3. "looking forward to this, should be fun"
In response to Reply # 2

Lobby Okayplayer News Discussion topic #188406 Previous topic | Next topic