Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okayplayer News Discussion topic #187408

Subject: "Okayplayers European tour... wtf?" Previous topic | Next topic
High Chief
Member since Jul 13th 2003
1039 posts
Fri Feb-19-10 12:08 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Okayplayers European tour... wtf?"
Fri Feb-19-10 12:10 PM by High Chief

Listening to new rap in europe is not easy! You don't get too much information about your favourite artists, if you don't read at least 3 or 4 times 2-6 US blogs a week. I personally just don't have the time to.

But what keeps fuckin me up more is that almost NONE of the okayplayer artists (except the roots) come to europe more than once a year. And If they come to europe they mostly just visit 3 cities. London, Berlin, Amsterdam. YO! There some more cities in europe.

From time to time some artists gets lost in other places. Last Sunday talib kweli came to munich for example – the first time in 5 years! And exactly like the last time - There was absolutely no promo for the concert.

I just read that Jay Electronica is in Europe these days! London, Amsterdam and Berlin. Why not try some other places?
Mos Def came to Berlin once, Erykah's last time was like 3 or 4 years ago, Common's last time too... You serious?

More tourdates in europe = more people listen to your music = more promo.
Think about it, I'm waitin'.

…………………………………
http://elsalawi.de
twitter.com/asaadelsalawi
Information Design

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
Agreed
Feb 20th 2010

Mr Teeth
Member since Jun 09th 2009
3642 posts
Sat Feb-20-10 07:38 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "Agreed"
In response to Reply # 0

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Lobby Okayplayer News Discussion topic #187408 Previous topic | Next topic