Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okayplayer News Discussion topic #186732

Subject: "Who is Mini Quest?" Previous topic | Next topic
porkchop526
Member since Oct 31st 2005
36 posts
Sat Nov-21-09 12:04 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Who is Mini Quest?"

At some of the Roots jams, including the last one, there is this dude on the drums that simultaneously plays with Quest on the same drum set. He even has a fro. He is pretty nasty on the drums. Does any know his name?

After seeing him, I started thinking that the Roots should start training some dudes to take over from there. The day will come when our favorite band my not perform anymore. No one could ever take their place, but maybe we could get a cover band to perform their hits every week at BB Kings, like how Strawberry Fields does Beatle covers at that spot every week. I think the Red Hot Chili Peppers and even Radiohead has a cover band. Maybe the Roots cover band could be called- Illadelph or Organic Roots or maybe I should give up on these names. Anyway, just a funny random thought.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: Who is Mini Quest?
Nov 21st 2009
Dana Hawkins
Nov 21st 2009
RE: Dana Hawkins
Nov 21st 2009

jesustrauss
Member since Jul 20th 2006
1839 posts
Sat Nov-21-09 10:23 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "RE: Who is Mini Quest?"
In response to Reply # 0

>maybe I should give up on these
>names.
Yes.

HighVoltage
Member since Jan 04th 2004
16583 posts
Sat Nov-21-09 01:00 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
2. "Dana Hawkins"
In response to Reply # 0

hes a beast

~~~~~~~~~~~~

www.itsallthewaylive.net

www.twitter.com/allthewaylive

porkchop526
Member since Oct 31st 2005
36 posts
Sat Nov-21-09 01:56 PM

3. "RE: Dana Hawkins"
In response to Reply # 2

Thanks for the name!

Lobby Okayplayer News Discussion topic #186732 Previous topic | Next topic