Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okayplayer News Discussion topic #186529

Subject: "So can we agree The Roots bein on fallon has worked so far" Previous topic | Next topic
Menphyel7
Charter member
36436 posts
Wed Oct-28-09 06:56 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
"So can we agree The Roots bein on fallon has worked so far"
Wed Oct-28-09 06:57 AM by Menphyel7

I mean everytime you hear about the show they are inculded people are talkin about they walk out music they do hot damn...I mean i know it was some skepitcs at first but this shit so far has turn out great.

Seein Thought on da bet chyper with Mos and Em and not reglected to the 2nd class was awesome and I saw that has all to do with him being on fallon every night and now bein more of a face. I mean mcs always knew he who was but know regular people saw it like "oh shit dude from fallon can spit his ass off" if they never knew before.

IT seems the NBC people know this too Quest said they got him sittin in on meetings now and shit...I mean give that nigga his own tru hollywood stories type shit that shit will blow just the stories he tell on here be crazy...think of a skit of the George Clinton story lol.

http://twitter.com/Menphyel7

"F you Im better in tune with the Infinite"

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: Agreed
Oct 28th 2009
It's no surprise
Oct 31st 2009

Conduct Tracks
Member since Nov 29th 2005
285 posts
Wed Oct-28-09 03:48 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "RE: Agreed"
In response to Reply # 0

-------------------------------------------

One God, Two Life's, One Love

Check me out!

www.canvastcreative.com
www.freshlysharpened.com

www.myspace.com/conduct

Audible
Member since Mar 10th 2008
44 posts
Sat Oct-31-09 01:29 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
2. "It's no surprise"
In response to Reply # 0

The Legendary has always been legendary just with very little exposure. Let's be real the average listener may have heard You Got Me or Seed 2.0 but they haven't been exposed to a live show. Don't get me wrong I love their recorded material but they The Legendary Roots Crew because of the live show. Being on Fallon every night makes it so people see that they are one of the most talented bands (of any genre) around these days. People hate what they don't understand, that's why people were hating on the move.

http://soundcloud.com/audible-the-signature

http://www.myspace.com/audiblethesignature

Lobby Okayplayer News Discussion topic #186529 Previous topic | Next topic