Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okayplayer News Discussion topic #179354

Subject: "How bout a Do you want more Illadelph Apart mini-tour?" Previous topic | Next topic
Boutbidnis
Member since Aug 04th 2005
127 posts
Fri Oct-03-08 11:19 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"How bout a Do you want more Illadelph Apart mini-tour?"

3 albums. 3 cities.(D.C.,Philly & NYC) Top dollar?($100+) I'm willing to pay whatever for this ish. Somebody tell me what's good? Can we make this happen? I'll even settle for just 1 of the albums (preferably Illadelph).

Boutbidnis

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: How bout a Do you want more Illadelph Apart mini-tour?
Oct 04th 2008
RE: How bout a Do you want more Illadelph Apart mini-tour?
Oct 05th 2008

chicity
Member since Mar 08th 2007
230 posts
Sat Oct-04-08 08:48 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
1. "RE: How bout a Do you want more Illadelph Apart mini-tour?"
In response to Reply # 0

sounds dope... but 100+ ah... i dunno and why is this a east coast tour...?? i say NYC Philly Chicago LA

but yeah w/ roots and common too imagine that... i need to see common perform can i borrow - Like Water... dope time in music obviously but especially for these artists..

QBoogie
Member since Jun 05th 2002
5885 posts
Sun Oct-05-08 01:52 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
2. "RE: How bout a Do you want more Illadelph Apart mini-tour?"
In response to Reply # 0

sounds like a crazy dope idea ... whats the majority of the material they are playing this go round with estelle and GCH ?

Lobby Okayplayer News Discussion topic #179354 Previous topic | Next topic