Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Make The Music R.I.P. J DILLA (1974 - 2006) topic #3540

Subject: "About that DJ Dummy Dilla collection from the service." Previous topic | Next topic
Kuahmel
Member since Aug 30th 2003
15005 posts
Thu Feb-16-06 06:07 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
"About that DJ Dummy Dilla collection from the service."

I'm trying my best not to be tacky about it, and I'm sure a lot of OKPs will spare no expense to flame the hell out of me if they ain't feeling me on this one, but here goes.

When ?uest first asked out there about who could get the CDs done for him, I was interested in helping, not only out of being a fan, but also because it needed to be done, and needed to be heard.

It is in that same vein that I would still at least like to hear it.

My interest isn't in that of a collector, or in wanting to proliferate or profit off of something that ws done out of love...but simply to bear witness to the respect that was paid in that labor.

Whether one agres or disagrees, I don't think it hurts anyone to ask about....and I respect the opinions and decisions of whoever holds power over that work.

Peace.

...with who? THA DOODOOMAN!!!
www.homestarrunner.com/vcr_poop.html

kill all whites today & we'll still be f'd up. we fight over BS political ideas & ethnic allegiances but scared to defend resources of our own land. the only savior is self--thegodcam

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Lobby Make The Music R.I.P. J DILLA (1974 - 2006) topic #3540 Previous topic | Next topic