Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Make The Music topic #6466

Subject: "Big come up opportunity for some VINYL! NY DIGGERS READ!" Previous topic | Next topic
MOET
Member since May 27th 2006
41 posts
Mon May-29-06 02:40 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
"Big come up opportunity for some VINYL! NY DIGGERS READ!"

Yo i found a record dealer that wants to sell me 1000 records every two weeks for very cheap. Now this is a lot of records and i know i most likely wont use all of them so i want to turn them over for a small opportunity to make a small amount of money and help my fellow crate diggers. Each lot is different with many records in many different genre's.

Now the plan is to get the 1000 records go thru what i want, no more that 100-200 most likely, then turn the rest over to the public. For my diggers in the NY area i would give u the opportunity to come check the albums out and sell each record for $1 a piece.

For those who would be interested but dont live in NY I would be open to selling large lots of random records for your digging pleasure. I don't know if i would set a number of records in each lot or go by the pound, maybe you guys can help me with that.

I just wanted to give the heads up and if anyone would be interested PM me and I'll get back to you with more information.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
Are you a wealthy Nigerian businessman?
May 29th 2006
Nah....
May 29th 2006
No one....
May 29th 2006
check your inbox
May 29th 2006
I hit you back already....
May 29th 2006
RE: Big come up opportunity for some VINYL! NY DIGGERS READ!
May 30th 2006

theMantheMyth
Member since Mar 11th 2005
39988 posts
Mon May-29-06 04:37 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "Are you a wealthy Nigerian businessman?"
In response to Reply # 0

www.soul2020.com
www.myspace.com/chopsteak

MOET
41 posts
Mon May-29-06 11:04 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
2. "Nah...."
In response to Reply # 1

Just a struggling producer with student loans that need to be paid

MOET
41 posts
Mon May-29-06 08:41 PM

3. "No one...."
In response to Reply # 0
Mon May-29-06 08:41 PM by MOET

Off to be a flea market vender then i guess

Kkon El
Member since Feb 20th 2004
3339 posts
Mon May-29-06 09:00 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
4. "check your inbox"
In response to Reply # 0

The once and future Master

MOET
41 posts
Mon May-29-06 09:04 PM

5. "I hit you back already...."
In response to Reply # 4

No brokeback

MOET
41 posts
Tue May-30-06 11:13 PM

6. "RE: Big come up opportunity for some VINYL! NY DIGGERS READ!"
In response to Reply # 0

UPDATE: Okay I've responded to PM's and to let everyone else who may be interested know, I'm picking the lot up on friday it will most likely take a few days to sort through them and come up with e general list of aritst, genre's, etc. So I can start scheduling appointments to view them around Tues. Anyone else still interested shoot me a PM.

Lobby Make The Music topic #6466 Previous topic | Next topic