Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Make The Music topic #49328

Subject: "//Need MCs for a Five Track EP// THE SESSION//" Previous topic | Next topic
Whittler
Member since May 14th 2014
5 posts
Wed Jun-04-14 06:04 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"//Need MCs for a Five Track EP// THE SESSION//"

I’ve been producing beats for a while, and I felt as though I’ve needed MCs for a few of my tracks. That's when I decided to create a little competition around it.

I’m going to be putting together what I like to refer to as The Session EP, Five songs with many different MCs spitting their best bars over Five beats. The two MCs who have the best bars over each beat gets the song.

No limitation on age, race, gender, background, anything. Just so long as you come prepared to win a competition. If you’re about to spit a verse that sounds lazy, be prepared to be disappointed.

Two verses a song, no hook, 16 bars each.

Go in as hard as possible. If you are interested, Email or PM me, and I'll send you the beats.

All comers are welcome, and feel free to bring in your MC friends, rivals, partners, coworkers, classmates, whatever, anyone who you think would kill this.

Spread this around if you'd like. The more MCs, the better the project will end up being.

Thank you all in advance, let's make this happen.

-Whittler

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: //Need MCs for a Five Track EP// THE SESSION//
Jun 14th 2014
RE: //Need MCs for a Five Track EP// THE SESSION//
Jul 13th 2014

Wapes610
Member since Aug 04th 2009
5 posts
Sat Jun-14-14 06:59 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "RE: //Need MCs for a Five Track EP// THE SESSION//"
In response to Reply # 0

I'm down with it. What's the next step?

iNde
Member since Jul 13th 2014
2 posts
Sun Jul-13-14 11:31 PM

2. "RE: //Need MCs for a Five Track EP// THE SESSION//"
In response to Reply # 0

how does this thing work, send you a sample of what i can do first or???

Lobby Make The Music topic #49328 Previous topic | Next topic