Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Make The Music topic #49250

Subject: "Classic DMV Hip-Hop" Previous topic | Next topic
1211media
Member since Nov 28th 2012
3 posts
Mon Mar-03-14 09:06 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Classic DMV Hip-Hop"

Joints For The Parkway Drive: DJ Set Volume III, exclusively mixed by Aisha Karimah, is a timeless collection of lyrical “joints” from the DMV’s most progressive and internationally recognized hip-hop artists. Artists featured on the Joints For The Parkway Drive: DJ Set Volume III mixtape include: Kev Brown, Oddisee, Substantial, Wordsmith, Labtekwon, Asheru, Gods’illa, and many more with special contributions from 9th Wonder, Pete Rock, Talib Kweli, and Raheem DeVaughn. Joints For The Parkway Drive: DJ Set Volume III contains refreshing 21st century hip-hop unique in its own artistry yet reminiscent of the much-loved golden era movement.

“Joints For The Parkway Drive: DJ Set Volume III is now available for free streaming and downloading at https://soundcloud.com/aishakarimah/joints-for-the-parkway-drive-dj-set-volume-3.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: Classic DMV Hip-Hop
Mar 04th 2014
RE: Classic DMV Hip-Hop
May 05th 2014
I fuks with this
May 30th 2014

MajrLeaguer
Charter member
806 posts
Tue Mar-04-14 12:28 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "RE: Classic DMV Hip-Hop"
In response to Reply # 0

dope, post this in the Lesson and GD

Twitter.com/djRBI
Instagram.com/DJ_RBI

"I'm That Guy", Mike G (J Beez)

wisdom31
Charter member
1695 posts
Mon May-05-14 02:53 PM

2. "RE: Classic DMV Hip-Hop"
In response to Reply # 0

I may have to post this on my WISDOM SEEKER blog...this is dope!

"Po' folk need help they call it welfare, but rich folk need it then y'all call it a bailout..."
-----Phonte ("The Best Of Times")

TWITTER: @WisdomSince70
FACEBOOK: Wisdom1970
WISDOM SEEKER Blog: http://wisdom40.blogspot.com

Castro
Charter member
50749 posts
Fri May-30-14 03:30 AM

3. "I fuks with this"
In response to Reply # 0

------------------
One Hundred.

Lobby Make The Music topic #49250 Previous topic | Next topic