Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Make The Music topic #26813

Subject: "OKString Players: Want to Be In a Music Video?" Previous topic | Next topic
Thee Phantom
Member since Jul 18th 2005
2775 posts
Wed May-30-07 07:35 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
"OKString Players: Want to Be In a Music Video?"

My name is Thee Phantom and I specialize in combining Hip-Hop with live orchestration by recording and performing with classically trained musicians.

I am putting together a video for a song on my upcoming album that incorporates a piece of Mozart's Symphony #25 and I am looking for African American and Hispanic string players across the country to be in it. I need video (preferrably DV & good quality, sound quality not important) of you tuning up and playing a piece of the score by yourself. Film yourself anywhere that you'd like (studio, your room, on the bus, in the park, on stage, etc.) and wear whatever it is that represents who you are. If you have a natural style and flare use that, but please don't stare directly into the cam and ham it up. lol. If you play more than one string (violin, viola, cello), record multiple takes.

If you are interested, please hit me up at theephantom711@yahoo.com for more information. I will forward you the score for my song and an mp3 of the instrumental for the track.

Thee Phantom

IG: @illharmonic.orchestra
Youtube: www.youtube.com/theephantom

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Lobby Make The Music topic #26813 Previous topic | Next topic