Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okay Activist Archives topic #4931

Subject: "Bush's Real Resume..." This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
Aquaman
Charter member
8116 posts
Thu Apr-24-03 06:54 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Bush's Real Resume..."

(George W. Bush Resume)

Past work experience:

Ran for congress and lost.

Produced a Hollywood slasher B movie.

Bought an oil company, but couldn't find any oil in Texas, company went bankrupt shortly after I sold all my stock.

Bought the Texas Rangers baseball team in a sweetheart deal that took land using tax-payer money. Biggest move: Traded Sammy Sosa to the Chicago White Sox.

With fathers help (and his name) was elected Governor of Texas.

Accomplishments: Changed pollution laws for power and oil companies and made Texas the most polluted state in the Union. Replaced Los Angeles with Houston as the most smog ridden city in America. Cut taxes and bankrupted the Texas government to the tune of billions in borrowed money. Set record for most executions by any Governor in American history.

Became president after losing the popular vote by over 500,000 votes, with the help of my fathers appointments to the Supreme Court.

Accomplishments as president:

Attacked and took over two countries.

Spent the surplus and bankrupted the treasury.

Shattered record for biggest annual deficit in history.

Set economic record for most private bankruptcies filed in any 12 month period.

Set all-time record for biggest drop in the history of the stock market.

First president in decades to execute a federal prisoner.

First president in US history to enter office with a criminal record.

First year in office set the all-time record for most days on vacation by any president in US history.

After taking the entire month of August off for vacation, presided over the worst security failure in US history.

Set the record for most campaign fund-raising trips than any other president in US history.

In my first two years in office over 2 million Americans lost their job.

Cut unemployment benefits for more out of work Americans than any president in US history.

Set the all-time record for most foreclosures in a 12 month period.

Appointed more convicted criminals to administration positions than any president in US history.

Set the record for the least amount of press conferences than any president since the advent of television.

Signed more laws and executive orders amending the Constitution than any president in US history.

Presided over the biggest energy crises in US history and refused to intervene when corruption was revealed.

Presided over the highest gasoline prices in US history and refused to use the national reserves as past presidents have.

Cut healthcare benefits for war veterans.

Set the all-time record for most people worldwide to simultaneously take to the streets to protest me (15 million people), shattering the record for protest against any person in the history of mankind. (http://www.hyperreal.org/~dana/marches/)

Dissolved more international treaties than any president in US history.

My presidency is the most secretive and un-accountable of any in US history.

Members of my cabinet are the richest of any administration in US history. (the 'poorest' multi-millionaire, Condoleeza Rice has an Chevron oil tanker named after her).

First president in US history to have all 50 states of the Union simultaneously go bankrupt.

Presided over the biggest corporate stock market fraud of any market in any country in the history of the world.

First president in US history to order a US attack and military occupation of a sovereign nation.

Created the largest government department bureaucracy in the history of the United States.

Set the all-time record for biggest annual budget spending increases, more than any president in US history.

First president in US history to have the United Nations remove the US from the human rights commission.

First president in US history to have the United Nations remove the US from the elections monitoring board.

Removed more checks and balances, and have the least amount of congressional oversight than any presidential administration in US history.

Rendered the entire United Nations irrelevant.

Withdrew from the World Court of Law.

Refused to allow inspectors access to US prisoners of war and by default no longer abide by the Geneva Conventions.

First president in US history to refuse United Nations election inspectors (during the 2002 US elections).

All-time US (and world) record holder for most corporate campaign donations.

My biggest life-time campaign contributor presided over one of the largest corporate bankruptcy frauds in world history (Kenneth Lay, former CEO of Enron Corporation).

Spent more money on polls and focus groups than any president in US history.

First president in US history to unilaterally attack a sovereign nation against the will of the United Nations and the world community.

First president to run and hide when the US came under attack (and then lied saying the enemy had the code to Air Force 1)

First US president to establish a secret shadow government.

Took the biggest world sympathy for the US after 911, and in less than a year made the US the most resented country in the world (possibly the biggest diplomatic failure in US and world history).

With a policy of 'dis-engagement' created the most hostile Israeli-Palestine relations in at least 30 years.

Fist US president in history to have a majority of the people of Europe (71%) view my presidency as the biggest threat to world peace and stability.

First US president in history to have the people of South Korea more threatened by the US than their immediate neighbor, North Korea.

Changed US policy to allow convicted criminals to be awarded government contracts.

Set all-time record for number of administration appointees who violated US law by not selling huge investments in corporations bidding for government contracts.

Failed to fulfill my pledge to get Osama Bin Laden 'dead or alive'.

Failed to capture the anthrax killer who tried to murder the leaders of our country at the United States Capitol building. After 18 months I have no leads and zero suspects.

In the 18 months following the 911 attacks I have successfully prevented any public investigation into the biggest security failure in the history of the United States.

Removed more freedoms and civil liberties for Americans than any other president in US history.

In a little over two years created the most divided country in decades, possibly the most divided the US has ever been since the civil war.

Entered office with the strongest economy in US history and in less than two years turned every single economic category heading straight down.

Records and References:

At least one conviction for drunk driving in Maine (Texas driving record has been erased and is not available).

AWOL from National Guard and Deserted the military during a time of war.

Refuse to take drug test or even answer any questions about drug use.

All records of my tenure as governor of Texas have been spirited away to my fathers library, sealed in secrecy and un-available for public view.

All records of any SEC investigations into my insider trading or bankrupt companies are sealed in secrecy and un-available for public view.

All minutes of meetings for any public corporation I served on the board are sealed in secrecy and un-available for public view.

Any records or minutes from meetings I (or my VP) attended regarding public energy policy are sealed in secrecy and un-available for public review.

For personal references please speak to my daddy or uncle James Baker (They can be reached at their offices of the Carlyle Group for war-profiteering.)

"I'm like Aquaman and Brownhornet, Imhotep but don't flaunt it" - the mighty Black Thought

"We.. (puff, puff) gotta make some changes ya dig? (puff, puff) I mean... dayum... brothers gotta work it out (puff, puff)... What's this a Dutch? Damn you aint

Printer-friendly copy | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
yikes.
Apr 24th 2003
RE: Bush's Real Resume...
Apr 24th 2003
Apr 24th 2003
thats funny. lol Put this in Gen D
Apr 24th 2003
Apr 24th 2003
pretty much
Apr 24th 2003
resume of aquaman
Apr 24th 2003
Only?
Apr 24th 2003
but all of those with ties
Apr 24th 2003
      Again...
Apr 25th 2003
RE: resume of aquaman
Apr 25th 2003
Apr 25th 2003
Apr 25th 2003
      here you go
Apr 25th 2003
Apr 25th 2003
Apr 25th 2003
Apr 25th 2003
Apr 25th 2003
Apr 25th 2003
Skull'n Bones Brotherhood
Apr 25th 2003
Apr 25th 2003
Word, fuck Bush. I hate that fucker
Apr 25th 2003

Castro
Charter member
50738 posts
Thu Apr-24-03 07:13 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "yikes."
In response to Reply # 0

Some of this stuff is redundant, but even when you combine those items, it is still nasty.

------------------
One Hundred.

jumanji3000
Charter member
3837 posts
Thu Apr-24-03 07:38 AM

2. "RE: Bush's Real Resume..."
In response to Reply # 0

>Produced a Hollywood slasher B movie.

For real? Never knew that.

=====================================
"George W. Bush is the Diet Sprite of Evil: transparent, bubbly, with a weird sour aftertaste."
-OKP dhalgren718

The answer is The Dreaded JEW TELEPATHIC HIVE MIND

oOOOOOooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo... be afraid... be VERY afraid...
-dhalgren718

The latest and greatest in underground hip-hop from the States and Canada:
www.hiphopcanada.com

משה גידון בן יעקב עיסר

kid
Member since Jul 10th 2002
4437 posts
Thu Apr-24-03 07:41 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
3. "RE: Bush's Real Resume..."
In response to Reply # 0

Nail on the head. Absolutely awesome post, I loved it.

StLOKp's�: DawgEatah, Dstl1, hyde, Colonel Sanders, MisterGrump, Afrotec, Instant_Vintage, ThaTruth, Soul1908, SefConscious, Baldheadslik, YngblkprinceMD, 314confidential, rdiggity, Kid

Honorable mention:auragin_boi

DJ Oddysey
Charter member
10002 posts
Thu Apr-24-03 08:43 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
4. "thats funny. lol Put this in Gen D"
In response to Reply # 0

<~~~~~~~--------~~~~~~~>

Romans 10:4 - "For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to everyone that believeth."

Howard University is officially in the building folks

Inaugural Member, OkaySports Hall of Fame

(c) DJ Oddysey

Education doesn't come from simply obeyin
the curriculum, of the school criteria
In fact what I learned I found inferior (c) KRS-One

"Okayplayer: Its not just a website, It's a lifestyle...."

RIP Granny
RIP Aunt Jan
RIP Uncle Kenneth

I know Jesus Christ...the real Jesus Christ...

http://www.myspace.com/wade_h
http://www.myspace.com/wadeoradio

BarTek
Member since Nov 10th 2002
51250 posts
Thu Apr-24-03 01:53 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
5. "RE: Bush's Real Resume..."
In response to Reply # 0

im loving this post.
peace.

let's play ping pong ■

SherronShabazz
Charter member
35846 posts
Thu Apr-24-03 02:04 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
6. "pretty much"
In response to Reply # 0

shwin
Charter member
3481 posts
Thu Apr-24-03 02:32 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
7. "resume of aquaman"
In response to Reply # 0

a bitter child who is being raped and forced to type incoherent posts

a b movie?

bankrupted states?

bc of bush, american is off the u.n. human rights comission

come on dog, just last month u called the U.N a MASON organization

and u jsut blasted masons for that money bullshit

get it together kid

TONSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS of people are well connected and have money

lots

but onyl bush became president

are u saying he has NO redeeming qualities?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NYU

Archaic
Charter member
10486 posts
Thu Apr-24-03 02:58 PM

8. "Only?"
In response to Reply # 7

How many George Bush's need to be elected before you see that his family connections matter?

Yep, Skull and Bones, the Bilderbergers, the Krill Society, Rosicrucians, etc.

Normal folks don't have a chance in the world to become president. Either you've got Rockefeller ties, or your opponent does.

Or better yet, both of you do.

shwin
Charter member
3481 posts
Thu Apr-24-03 03:33 PM

9. "but all of those with ties"
In response to Reply # 8
Thu Apr-24-03 03:34 PM

and only bush becam pres

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NYU

Archaic
Charter member
10486 posts
Fri Apr-25-03 04:37 AM

17. "Again..."
In response to Reply # 9

so far, 2 Bush's have become president.

Aquaman
Charter member
8116 posts
Fri Apr-25-03 02:40 AM

10. "RE: resume of aquaman"
In response to Reply # 7
Fri Apr-25-03 02:42 AM

I never called the UN a mason organization... your lying... straight up...
oh and for the record, never call me 'Dog'... ya dig? That's simpy proof of where your head is at. Peace.

"I'm like Aquaman and Brownhornet, Imhotep but don't flaunt it" - the mighty Black Thought

"We.. (puff, puff) gotta make some changes ya dig? (puff, puff) I mean... dayum... brothers gotta work it out (puff, puff)... What's this a Dutch? Damn you aint

SherronShabazz
Charter member
35846 posts
Fri Apr-25-03 02:43 AM

11. "RE: resume of aquaman"
In response to Reply # 10

dont sweat it.....

ugotsumbigteef
Charter member
390 posts
Fri Apr-25-03 02:45 AM

12. "RE: resume of aquaman"
In response to Reply # 10

>>Produced a Hollywood slasher B movie.

this one caught me off guard....? can u explain

lionelzeus
Charter member
1602 posts
Fri Apr-25-03 08:38 AM

21. "here you go"
In response to Reply # 12

http://quest.cjonline.com/stories/091400/gen_0914005979.shtml

Freedom Girl
Member since Mar 13th 2003
764 posts
Fri Apr-25-03 04:24 AM

13. "RE: resume of aquaman"
In response to Reply # 7

>a bitter child who is being raped and forced to type
>incoherent posts
>
>a b movie?
>
>bankrupted states?
>
>bc of bush, american is off the u.n. human rights comission
>
>come on dog, just last month u called the U.N a MASON

>
>and u jsut blasted masons for that money bullshit
>
>get it together kid
>
>
>
>TONSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS of people are well connected and
>have money
>
>lots
>
>but onyl bush became president
>
>are u saying he has NO redeeming qualities?

It's occured to me that the reason that many people cannot accept such information that has been supplied the likes of Aquaman is because the actions of people like Bush are so outrageously blatant. Bush is an illegal president and yet as far as I can tell there were no huge demonstrations even though North America is a so called democracy......(correct me if I'm wrong)

It seems obvious that the best way to get away with evil is to do it right out in the open.....it works for governments worldwide......

The sooner that people realize that bush blair et al are fucking crazy the better, they can then enjoy what little freedom we have left before the one world government is installed!

By the way in london someone stuck stickers up all over the city with a picture of Bush jnr...the caption was 'Bush! Another word for Cunt!' sorry if the 'c' word offends but it made me bloody smile!!!

Keep on keeping on brother aquaman.....peace 'n' vibes freedom girl

Aquaman
Charter member
8116 posts
Fri Apr-25-03 04:27 AM

14. "RE: resume of aquaman"
In response to Reply # 13

thank you Shabazz and the dear sister Freedom Girl...
No doubt... this will only make me stronger... Peace!!!!
Trust me... this is only the beginning namean! Respect!

ugotsumbigteef
Charter member
390 posts
Fri Apr-25-03 04:30 AM

15. "RE: resume of aquaman"
In response to Reply # 14

with a track record like this, it's surprising if bush could even get a job at hardees....

again, can anyone clarify the item referring to a B slasher movie?

Conrad_Bon_Honk
Member since Mar 04th 2003
378 posts
Fri Apr-25-03 04:32 AM

16. "RE: resume of aquaman"
In response to Reply # 14

Great post...don't worry about the bullshiters, i loved that shit

<------YEEK!!!

Tom
Charter member
652 posts
Fri Apr-25-03 07:36 AM

20. "RE: resume of aquaman"
In response to Reply # 13

By the way in london someone stuck stickers up all over the >city with a picture of Bush jnr...the caption was 'Bush! >Another word for Cunt!' sorry if the 'c' word offends but it >made me bloody smile!!!

haha, glad you like my little brothers work...

On the resume -thats the truth so many many people dont want to face. keep it up Aqua

MANHOODLUM
Charter member
27788 posts
Fri Apr-25-03 05:52 AM

18. "Skull'n Bones Brotherhood"
In response to Reply # 0

Probably does the same hand signals as Hitler.

E-Boogs and Nayi

MANHOODLUM
Most sig'd okp.
No Aliases.

MANHOODLUM via Twitter
MANHOODLUM@live.com
MANHOODLUM@yahoo.com
Tommy Moran @ Facebook
MANHOODLUM@tmo.blackberry.net

sunsum
Member since Apr 23rd 2003
20 posts
Fri Apr-25-03 06:22 AM

19. "RE: Bush's Real Resume..."
In response to Reply # 0

PLEASE, tell me where you got this from because i need to send this to everyone i know, and i know they'll need sources. i think in general, when we post info, we should always post our sources so we help others get something to conuter corporate owned advertisement.
This shit is so crazy, i keep saying i can't believe it. . . but i can.
peace
harmony
joy
love

peace
harmony
joy
love

acidtabs
Charter member
5894 posts
Fri Apr-25-03 02:39 PM

22. "Word, fuck Bush. I hate that fucker"
In response to Reply # 0

Get Rich Or Die Trying - 3.75/5

This is America and we're supposed to proud of the guys we elected and put in office - The Admiral

I've gone GOLD! - me

Lobby Okay Activist Archives topic #4931 Previous topic | Next topic