Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okay Activist Archives topic #4255

Subject: "time to dream a NEW DREAM" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
cosmicgirl
Member since Oct 22nd 2002
17642 posts
Thu Aug-28-03 10:19 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
"time to dream a NEW DREAM"
Thu Aug-28-03 10:28 AM

TAKEN FROM the text EGYPTIAN YOGA:

The preoccupation with matters such as race relations, wars, crime, social status, physical appearance, and all other intricacies of human interaction are, as we will see, manifestations of a limited (ignorant) intellect which has not been able to transcend the pettiness of the apparent world condition in order to see the larger reality, the Absolute reality that lies beyond the apparent differences that seem to exist in the world. Yes there are practical realities in the world to be dealt with in one's physical existence, but these are not to be accepted as Absolute realities, for acceptance of these as Absolute realities leads to bondage to them.

TIME TO DREAM A NEW DREAM "ACTIVISTS"

-

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy shit ... what a ride!" - Anonymous

Printer-friendly copy | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: time to dream a NEW DREAM
Aug 28th 2003
our dreams
Aug 28th 2003
      RE:Translate
Aug 28th 2003
           dreams
Aug 28th 2003
                RE: dreams
Aug 28th 2003
                     from reading the posts
Aug 28th 2003
                          RE: from reading the posts
Aug 28th 2003
                               i haven't learned them all yet
Aug 28th 2003
                                    RE: i haven't learned them all yet
Aug 28th 2003
RE: time to dream a NEW DREAM
Aug 28th 2003
peace by piece
Aug 28th 2003
      RE: peace by piece
Aug 28th 2003
           the Absolute Reality
Aug 28th 2003
more to think about
Aug 28th 2003
yall dont wanna know my dreams....
Aug 28th 2003
humor me
Aug 28th 2003
      yo for real...
Aug 28th 2003
           yeah,
Aug 28th 2003
                dont have showtine,i'll stick to..
Aug 28th 2003
                     funny
Aug 28th 2003
This is semantically dichotomous, everything's physical
Aug 28th 2003
it is an idea of complementary opposites
Aug 28th 2003
      I bare witness to this statement
Aug 28th 2003
I Have A Dream Too (c) dead prez
Aug 28th 2003

blueology3
Member since Jun 17th 2002
515 posts
Thu Aug-28-03 10:31 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
1. "RE: time to dream a NEW DREAM"
In response to Reply # 0

The practicalities of life is what we used to evolve depending on how we deal with them. Ignore them and I don't care what Muata Ashby says a racist ass cop will still put a bullet in your back. Issues are bigger than race, I attribute them to a messed up spirit and mental. I like to think of Malcolm as someone who was stuck on race but evolved as a person when he realized it was a good and evil thing.

"We are not stunted in spirit, we are not europeans, we are not Christians that we should invent fables a child would laugh at and harden our eyes to preach them daylight and deep night as truth. We are not Arabs, we are not Muslims to fabricate a desert

cosmicgirl
17642 posts
Thu Aug-28-03 10:39 AM

2. "our dreams"
In response to Reply # 1

both waking and sleeping, define the reality.

-

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy shit ... what a ride!" - Anonymous

blueology3
515 posts
Thu Aug-28-03 10:43 AM

3. "RE:Translate"
In response to Reply # 2

don't know what you're asking or saying. Dreams are just different states of consciousness right?

"We are not stunted in spirit, we are not europeans, we are not Christians that we should invent fables a child would laugh at and harden our eyes to preach them daylight and deep night as truth. We are not Arabs, we are not Muslims to fabricate a desert

cosmicgirl
17642 posts
Thu Aug-28-03 10:57 AM

5. "dreams"
In response to Reply # 3

are part of a collective dream field.

This collective dreamfield feeds on beliefs, dramas, human suffering, and human emotions. Without realizing it consciously, people are programmed to feed the nightmare (Called everyday reality) with their own fears and furies.

For instance, a major aspect of the dream is the fact that the Earth is a warrior planet, run and dominated by warrior mentality. The population is made up of seven different role types, with twenty-five percent of the population making up warriors. So they get to decide the game plan overall. Why? Because we are humans and we are experimenting.

BUT reading a lot of the posts, it is definitely time to just change the dream. We all have our own truths based on our experiences, and need to learn to respect and listen a little more. Or just change the dream. I vote for changing the dream.

-

blueology3
515 posts
Thu Aug-28-03 11:27 AM

10. "RE: dreams"
In response to Reply # 5

So what is this change you speak about?

cosmicgirl
17642 posts
Thu Aug-28-03 11:35 AM

12. "from reading the posts"
In response to Reply # 10

while I was broswing through, they are really disheartening.

There is a difference between desires, wishes, fears, hopes, fantasies, and dreams. In undisciplined and immature people, thesee things all tend to run together, one contaminating the other without any knowledge of how to separate them.

IT is time we start separating our fears from our dreams. The reason that the collective dream is so successful (That of the warrior) is that it has been and is being sold exceptionally effectively by individuals, universities, corporations, societies, and cultures that have absolute faith in it. These concepts are spread 24 hours a day by a media that is completely caught in the dream and doesn't know it.

This board is totally ridiculous, bordering on disgusting. I consider myself an activist, and this boards says nothing of activism to me. Just a bunch of egos trying to out-clever and outwit the next cat.

I was told that the reason this board started and it's actual function are two VERY DIFFERENT THINGS. People should start thinking about that.

-

blueology3
515 posts
Thu Aug-28-03 11:37 AM

14. "RE: from reading the posts"
In response to Reply # 12

What are the other 6 roles?

cosmicgirl
17642 posts
Thu Aug-28-03 11:40 AM

15. "i haven't learned them all yet"
In response to Reply # 14

the studies focused on the third and fourth stages of humanity development. I will ask for you

-

blueology3
515 posts
Thu Aug-28-03 11:43 AM

16. "RE: i haven't learned them all yet"
In response to Reply # 15

OK, so what do people dream about who buy into the warrior mentality

LK1
Member since Jun 22nd 2003
1113 posts
Thu Aug-28-03 10:54 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
4. "RE: time to dream a NEW DREAM"
In response to Reply # 0

If an "Absolute Reality" existed in our physical realm, which it most certainly does not and cannot given our physical limitations of human conception, I believe we'd all be there. But truth is truth, and people ARE suffering, so rather than selfishly removing ourselves from the world's troubles, we should recognize that we KNOW people are suffering and adhere to THAT consciousness. Peace,

***I'm a Child of Production***

cosmicgirl
17642 posts
Thu Aug-28-03 10:59 AM

6. "peace by piece"
In response to Reply # 4
Thu Aug-28-03 11:00 AM

If an "Absolute Reality" existed in our physical realm, which it most certainly does not and cannot given our physical limitations of human conception, I believe we'd all be there. But truth is truth, and people ARE suffering, so rather than selfishly removing ourselves from the world's troubles, we should recognize that we KNOW people are suffering and adhere to THAT consciousness. Peace

Who said that the Absolute Reality and the physical realm cannot coexist? Cuz in fact they are. I know people are suffering, believe me... but do you really think yelling, pointing, and deferring blame time and time again is gonna get us anywhere as a unit. EVERYONE who woke up this morning woke up for a reason. WE are all on the same plane, and we need to start consciously changing the landscape.

You say, you believe that if an Absolute Reality, did indeed exist, we would all be there. It is available to you anytime you are ready actually. It is just that we as humans have this thing called "Reason" and we often view that as our God, before the Absolute Reality of which I speak.

-

LK1
Member since Jun 22nd 2003
1113 posts
Thu Aug-28-03 11:07 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
8. "RE: peace by piece"
In response to Reply # 6

um.. please explain to me what the Absolute Reality is... I mean, considering color, sound and light have all been scientifically proven to be illusions created by our own perception, how can we possibly even conceive what a reality is?

***I'm a Child of Production***

cosmicgirl
17642 posts
Thu Aug-28-03 11:13 AM

9. "the Absolute Reality"
In response to Reply # 8

is God, or Oneness.

All of these apparent pieces and divisions are actually all part of the same thing.

-

cosmicgirl
17642 posts
Thu Aug-28-03 11:04 AM

7. "more to think about"
In response to Reply # 0
Thu Aug-28-03 11:05 AM

Earth, at this time, is heavily influenced by a young soul mentality that is in many ways akin to the desires and wishes of a ten-year-old. That mentality is a "me first," "he who dies with the most toys wins" value system. This is not a bad thing, but simply a developmental stage of humanity that has outlived its useful life at this time. The planet is ready to enter the fourth stage, the mature stage of development. As the third stage corresponds to the warrior, the fourth stage corresponds to the scholar.

-

twilite
Member since Sep 24th 2002
1979 posts
Thu Aug-28-03 11:30 AM

11. "yall dont wanna know my dreams...."
In response to Reply # 0

http://www.mijamag.com "It's not just a magazine, it's a movement"

cosmicgirl
17642 posts
Thu Aug-28-03 11:35 AM

13. "humor me"
In response to Reply # 11

-

twilite
1979 posts
Thu Aug-28-03 11:53 AM

18. "yo for real..."
In response to Reply # 13

u dont wanna know ..they too freaky.. a woman like me shouldnt think like this. Its too much for activist.

cosmicgirl
17642 posts
Thu Aug-28-03 11:56 AM

21. "yeah,"
In response to Reply # 18

sounds like you should save it for Real Sex, or Red Shoe Diaries or somethin.

-

twilite
1979 posts
Thu Aug-28-03 12:05 PM

23. "dont have showtine,i'll stick to.."
In response to Reply # 21

GENERAL DISCUSSION

cosmicgirl
17642 posts
Thu Aug-28-03 12:10 PM

24. "funny"
In response to Reply # 23

:D

-

Intelligently95
Charter member
3952 posts
Thu Aug-28-03 11:48 AM

17. "This is semantically dichotomous, everything's physical"
In response to Reply # 0
Thu Aug-28-03 11:51 AM

We're physical beings, in
a physical world.
You say that God or oneness
is the absolute reality,
so then...how do you explain
this or make "god" or oneness
(as u put it) tangible/material?

Peace

"Fitness Facilitates The Platform That Provides Peak Performance in Life." © Brendan Brazier

cosmicgirl
17642 posts
Thu Aug-28-03 11:56 AM

20. "it is an idea of complementary opposites"
In response to Reply # 17

God manifests. God is refelcted in each individual. All objects are given existence by Neter, (Neters being aspects of God). All objects, including humans are Neter.

The reflection of God in say, one's life, is proportional to the degree of mental conditioning one has.

-

Intelligently95
Charter member
3952 posts
Thu Aug-28-03 12:02 PM

22. "I bare witness to this statement"
In response to Reply # 20

>The reflection of God in say, one's life, is proportional to
>the degree of mental conditioning one has.

Thusly, to an atheist or an agnostic for that
matter...this would not be absolute...
its moreso equivocal

"Fitness Facilitates The Platform That Provides Peak Performance in Life." © Brendan Brazier

Intelligently95
Charter member
3952 posts
Thu Aug-28-03 11:55 AM

19. "I Have A Dream Too (c) dead prez"
In response to Reply # 0

Lobby Okay Activist Archives topic #4255 Previous topic | Next topic