Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okay Activist Archives topic #3990

Subject: "9/11/01 messed me up" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
MrMick
Charter member
1539 posts
Thu Sep-11-03 05:16 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"9/11/01 messed me up"

It's really odd. Right when it happened I didn't seem that affected by it. But now I realize that I was just in shock, because I don't even like to see or hear any of this memorial stuff that's going on today. I'm not trying to forget, it just makes me feel sick for some reason. I don't know, I'm just messed up right now. peace

--

"Old? Gay? Like decks?"
-The Janitor

Printer-friendly copy | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: 9/11/01 messed me up
Sep 11th 2003
Sep 11th 2003
Sep 11th 2003
i must admit
Sep 11th 2003
youre not wrong
Sep 11th 2003
it's the train wreck effect
Sep 11th 2003
Sep 11th 2003
I realized a year ago
Sep 11th 2003
I am still mourning...
Sep 11th 2003
9/11 still has me shook
Sep 11th 2003
welcome to the REALITY for other people everday---
Sep 11th 2003
You're ignorant and so full of shit.
Sep 11th 2003
if that's not the
Sep 11th 2003
RE: You're ignorant and so full of shit.
Sep 12th 2003
THIS is gonna hurt
Sep 13th 2003
      ROFL!!!
Sep 14th 2003
           you fell? try not to severely injure yourself next time
Sep 14th 2003
           RE: you fell? try not to severely injure yourself next
Sep 14th 2003
           P.S. and thank you for putting me on to Tehut-Nine
Sep 14th 2003
agreed.
Sep 15th 2003
One NY perspective
Sep 11th 2003
Sep 11th 2003
I have to agree with some of the other kats on here.
Sep 12th 2003
I can't watch
Sep 12th 2003
Sep 12th 2003
Sep 13th 2003
Great poem!
Sep 13th 2003
      you gotta here the brother recite it live..............
Sep 13th 2003
           RE: Shock my ass
Sep 13th 2003
RE: Shock my ass
Sep 13th 2003
co-effin sign
Sep 14th 2003
Sep 14th 2003

kid
Member since Jul 10th 2002
4437 posts
Thu Sep-11-03 06:09 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "RE: 9/11/01 messed me up"
In response to Reply # 0

I can't look away.
I read everything I can, watch all the doc films, and study it with such a fervor, that people around me accuse me of being obsessed.
I am not allowed to look away.

Peace

StLOKp's�: DawgEatah, Dstl1, hyde, Colonel Sanders, MisterGrump, Afrotec, Instant_Vintage, ThaTruth, Soul1908, SefConscious, Baldheadslik, YngblkprinceMD, 314confidential, rdiggity, Kid

Honorable mention:auragin_boi

BarTek
Member since Nov 10th 2002
51250 posts
Thu Sep-11-03 06:28 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
2. "RE: 9/11/01 messed me up"
In response to Reply # 0

yeah, it is very remarkable. i suppose i have felt some of that shock. to be honest, when i hear people screaming "oh my god" on some of the films that have been made. it scares me. the way they scream is so real. ya know?

peace.

let's play ping pong ■

kid
Member since Jul 10th 2002
4437 posts
Thu Sep-11-03 06:39 AM

3. "RE: 9/11/01 messed me up"
In response to Reply # 0

did anybody see the program PBS did? It was on last night and it gets into some serious detail. Computer graphics of the damage done upon impact, the reaction of the people on the ground, films of the planes hitting, and that horrible sound the buildings made while collapsing.
Lord, what a horrible memory

StLOKp's�: DawgEatah, Dstl1, hyde, Colonel Sanders, MisterGrump, Afrotec, Instant_Vintage, ThaTruth, Soul1908, SefConscious, Baldheadslik, YngblkprinceMD, 314confidential, rdiggity, Kid

Honorable mention:auragin_boi

MME
Charter member
11940 posts
Thu Sep-11-03 08:10 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
4. "i must admit"
In response to Reply # 0
Thu Sep-11-03 08:11 AM

I'm both horrified and fascinated with what happened at the same time. Am I wrong for this?

I'm not fascinated with the carnage, of course, I'm horrified at that; but I'm fascinated with the way the buildings came down....

FUCK DONALD TRUMP

Natural Mystic
Charter member

6. "youre not wrong"
In response to Reply # 4

i find myself watching everything i can on it, but being scared shitless because of it. but i still cant turn away.

delafro
Charter member
3352 posts
Thu Sep-11-03 10:43 AM

9. "it's the train wreck effect"
In response to Reply # 4

you want to look away, but you can't.

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Thu Sep-11-03 08:12 AM

5. "RE: 9/11/01 messed me up"
In response to Reply # 0
Thu Sep-11-03 08:12 AM

no shit it messed up everybody in the western world I'd say... completely mind blowing is what it wasIS!

Pappa

"wow, that building turned into a cloud"- My daughter (2 1/2 at the time)

Invisible-Genius
Charter member
845 posts
Thu Sep-11-03 08:54 AM

7. "I realized a year ago"
In response to Reply # 0

how it messed up my mind. I never downplayed the fact that it made an impact, but I didn't think it was much of one. That was until I started having nightmares about planes crashing into buildings or bombs blowing up buildings. It was horrible. Even last night when they showed a clip of that second plane hitting the building, I cringed. It sent something through me that I don't like. I won't be watching any news today.

"Men often stumble on the Truth, but usually dust themselves off & hurry away..." - Winston Churchill

Nettrice
Charter member
61747 posts
Thu Sep-11-03 09:21 AM

8. "I am still mourning..."
In response to Reply # 0

...it's not even about "where were you when". It is about where I could have been. Less than a year before 9/11/03 I might have been going to a work meeting nearby. A few months later, the afterschool program where I worked could recruit enough one-on-one tutors for the 300+ children and youth they served every year. Professionals were not willing to make the commute after work.

The missing towers were like phantom limbs. They were my view to work every day and I could see them in my mind as if they still existed for several months. I lived in New Jersey and wondered what I would have done to get to work. I was angry at our government because I had a feeling that they could have prevented the attack. I haven't been closer than 2 miles of the site of the attack since a week before and don't know when I will return.

<--- Blame this lady for Nutty.

MisterBlunt
Member since Aug 21st 2002
1363 posts
Thu Sep-11-03 11:52 AM

10. "9/11 still has me shook"
In response to Reply # 8

My sister was in one of the towers in the subway 10 mins after the 1st plane hit. She was able to get out, but she was able to go into excruciating detail about the people jumping from their windows to their deaths. Everyday it crosses my mind how lucky I am that she was able to get out alive, unhurt, and how unfortunate those who lost their loved ones in the attack.

My Best List for 2001, by Jack Handey.
Best Planet: Earth.
Best Canyon: Grand Canyon.
Best Hawaiian Dance: The Hula.
Best Flat Italian Pie: Pizza.
Best God: God.
Best Vampire: Dracula.
Best Candy Lips: Wax Lips.
Best Bee Prouct: (tie) Wax and Honey.
Best Monster: (tie) Dracula and Wax Head.
Best Parrot Name: (tie) Polly and Waxy.
Best Suey: (tie) Chop Suey and Chop Suey with Wax.
Sexiest Actor: Wax Tom Cruise.
Best Whole Ball: Whole Ball of Wax.
Best Thing of Anything: A Bat Carrying a Block of Wax.

Go Tigers

Zorasmoon
Member since Aug 30th 2002
37997 posts
Thu Sep-11-03 12:04 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
11. "welcome to the REALITY for other people everday---"
In response to Reply # 0

throughout the world.

consider yourself lucky. Some people see shit like this everyday.--courtesy of your "great nation".

~~~~~~OKP SIGS OF THE MONTH~~~~~~~

Logical statements have to abide by certain rules and restrictions. In order for a statement to be logical, it must be falsifiable, which means that it has to be presented in such a way that it could be proven incorrect. A statement is not logical if it cannot be tested to make sure it is true. --graveyardofthegods.net

"Imagine all the people ..."
living for today" ... Lennon definitely summed up this phenomenon in the simplest, yet most eloquent fashion I've ever heard.
Seriously, we have half the world living their lives, hating others, denouncing curse words, carbombing infidels, starving themselves, burning witches, condemning heathens, wiping out populations, ignoring science and running from the problems of today based on the ridiculous notion that this life is nothing but a stepping stone to heaven, or a diving platform to hell, unless you bow down to *god*." -okp keithdawg

"Those who can see the legacy of the past in the present are better equipped to challenge the status quo."-Anna Agbe-Davies on African-American Archaeology

Recommended reading:

******Parable of the Sower- by Octavia Butler*******
Story about a hyper-empath who becomes the founder of a humanist cult created to transform the destiny of humankind

******The spirit of Terrorism- Jean Baudrillard*******
A MUST read for every thinking being
online copy @
http://awake.sparklehouse.com/downloads/papers/baud_terr.html

http://www.youtube.com/user/kimmayluv

Clark Kent
Member since Feb 06th 2003
4379 posts
Thu Sep-11-03 12:54 PM

12. "You're ignorant and so full of shit."
In response to Reply # 11

My dream weapon is a suppressed M-16 with a collapseable stock and a high powered scope, if this were another country where I could get away with it you'd have 30 5.56mm NATO slugs in your fucked up head. Your brain is worthless to mankind, NOTHING LIKE THAT happens in other countries, sure car bombings, suicide bombers all that shit but these fucking palestinians, jews and savages are doing all of it, the problems stem from OUR government but these people are the ones at fault, no1 puts a gun in your hand but you, no1 makes you a Jew or Muslim but you, it's time people start taking responsibility for their actions and stop blaming it on others. It's time little boho fucking morons like you stop calling it other people's government instead of sitting on your ass in front of a computer why don't you get into politics and make a change instead of being a fucking trend whore and bitching about everything. Now you're gonna start with the name calling, well SUCK MY BIG AMERICAN DICK BITCH!

NICE TRY KOWALSKI

In Rotation-
quality music all the time.

thatgirl_08
Charter member
406 posts
Thu Sep-11-03 03:55 PM

13. "if that's not the"
In response to Reply # 12

weakest and stupidest argument i've heard all day.....

+++++
i assassin down the avenue

OminousEther
Member since Nov 22nd 2002
4739 posts
Fri Sep-12-03 04:01 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
16. "RE: You're ignorant and so full of shit."

Now was that nice?

http://www.last.fm/user/OlH8fulBastard

http://www.myspace.com/the_losers_club
^^^one of my peoples, dude can wright

Zorasmoon
37997 posts
Sat Sep-13-03 03:24 AM

20. "THIS is gonna hurt"

© Ainsley Burrows, poem entitled "910"

THIS is gonna hurt
like a power outtage during your abortion.
hurt like
the 666 is now the American flag

THIS is gonna hurt like
Adolf Hitler came back as CNN, now the Muslims are the Jews

THIS is gonna hurt like
the Holocaust was an independent film, slavery was a blockbuster, made billions for motherfuckers

THIS is gonna hurt like
America's a big gas chamber, but niggas don't burn well, believe me, they've tried.

THIS is gonna hurt like
the wolf ain't comin in sheeps clothing, the wolf is comin as a chain store sellin FUBU on UPN with a bucket of popcorn chicken, a cross and a crack pipe through the infommercial allowed to spread AIDS in Africa

THIS shit is gonna hurt like
pulling a bowling ball backwards through your dick

a urinary tract infection *pauses* in your tear ducts,
don’t cry motherfucker!!

a blow job from your sister *pauses* with your mom’s coaching her

the scent of your ancestors blood caked on the psyche of white America
hurt like the memories locked up in broken bones, like the steel of starvation like the blood face on the window of colonialism

a "FUCK YOU!" note to the third world

a 14yr old girl giving birth to her brother

your third eye in a glass of white milk

the metal in your ankh was mined by oppressed Africans

theres more racism and apartheid in your engagement diamond, than in all of South Africa

a tight pair of Nikes, two sizes too small, crafted from the skull of a Chinese sweatshop worker

THIS is gonna hurt like
the World Bank, like the IMF, like the Center for Disease control

THIS is gonna hurt like
free bibles for enslaved peoples

Reagan was playin' president

George W...W...W..W...W...W....that motherfucker is ALSO playing president

THIS is gonna hurt like
the opium trade, and the World Trade Center

THIS is gonna hurt like
genocide in our music
hurt like
being double crossed and framed by hip-hop
hurt like
Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Algeria, Panama, Palestine, Nicuaraga, Nigeria, Liberia, Lebanon, Libya

being double-crossed by the CIA

THIS is gonna hurt like
Osama bin Laden lives in New Jersey

THIS is gonna hurt like
Osama bin Laden was killed in 1997

THIS is gonna hurt like
9/11 ...Fuck 9/11 !!!

THIS is gonna hurt like
1492, like 1555, like 1690, like 1776, like 1865 like

three fifths

THIS is gonna hurt like
Japanese concentration camps on American soil

THIS is gonna hurt like
Tuskegee Experiments, like small-pox, like the word Indian, like reservations, like the same bullet that killed Malcolm, Medger, Kennedy, and King was fired by the same

a nigga late for his own lynching

This shit is gonna hurt bad, its gonna hurt good!
and ugly and beautiful, but most of all
it's gonna hurt
simply
because thats how Karma works
America.

Logical statements have to abide by certain rules and restrictions. In order for a statement to be logical, it must be falsifiable, which means that it has to be presented in such a way that it could be proven incorrect. A statement is not logical if it cannot be tested to make sure it is true. --graveyardofthegods.net

living for today" ... Lennon definitely summed up this phenomenon in the simplest, yet most eloquent fashion I've ever heard.
Seriously, we have half the world living their lives, hating others, denouncing curse words, carbombing infidels, starving themselves, burning witches, condemning heathens, wiping out populations, ignoring science and running from the problems of today based on the ridiculous notion that this life is nothing but a stepping stone to heaven, or a diving platform to hell, unless you bow down to *god*." -okp keithdawg

"Those who can see the legacy of the past in the present are better equipped to challenge the status quo."-Anna Agbe-Davies on African-American Archaeology

Recommended reading:

Story about a hyper-empath who becomes the founder of a humanist cult created to transform the destiny of humankind

online copy @

dhalgren718
Member since Jun 20th 2002
16992 posts
Sun Sep-14-03 03:16 AM

27. "ROFL!!!"
In response to Reply # 20

You quoted Ainsley Burrows! What next: Tehut-Nine?

** FALLS OUT OF CHAIR LAUGHING **

http://50yearsfromnow.blogspot.com
MONGO IS A RACIST PIECE OF SHIT.

Zorasmoon
37997 posts
Sun Sep-14-03 07:36 AM

28. "you fell? try not to severely injure yourself next time"
In response to Reply # 27
Sun Sep-14-03 07:49 AM

:-)

*edited* for lower level of cruelty

Recommended reading:

online copy @

dhalgren718
16992 posts
Sun Sep-14-03 08:26 AM

30. "RE: you fell? try not to severely injure yourself next"
In response to Reply # 28

check your inbox

Zorasmoon
37997 posts
Sun Sep-14-03 07:47 AM

29. "P.S. and thank you for putting me on to Tehut-Nine"
In response to Reply # 27

:-)

Recommended reading:

online copy @

Toothpick
Charter member
3084 posts
Mon Sep-15-03 01:06 AM

32. "agreed."
In response to Reply # 11

But come on. Let the peeps mourn and reflect in peace.

-tp

----------------------------------------------

http://fivedeadlyeverythings.wordpress.com
bamf.

dhalgren718
16992 posts
Thu Sep-11-03 04:37 PM

14. "One NY perspective"
In response to Reply # 0

9/11/0310:23 at night, on my umpteenth hour working, me and three co-workerrs - all native New Yorkers, all in their fifties - walked outside, stood in the middle of the 6th Avenue and stared at the twin columns of light.

On 9/11/01, I was single, had a secure job, was staring at the smoke and devastation from my apartment in the Bronx. Ungodly silence in the neighborhood. The el-train was silent. Everything. Frozen. Only sound in Kingsbridge is my girl weeping, not for the dead, but because we have an idiot in office who will screw everything up, and she knows they will call her Reserve unit up - not today, but soon.

9/12/01. At work, because what else could I do in the face of sheer immasculating horror? Death toll, unknown, many thousands. 7 pm, standing in the abandoned city. THE SMELL OF DEAD BODIES WAFTING UP 6TH AVENUE. It's not the same smell as one body, decomposed, fresh - there is no smell of blood. It's the smell of shit, rotting meat, burnt bacon... Manhattan ONE GIANT GRAVEYARD.

Two years later, I'm married, jobs are less secure, my wife has been gone almost 7 months, and all anyone can talk about is the smoking ban, dropping crime, our idiot president, strife in Israel, strife in Iraw, strife in California, what a lousy day we're having, how awful taxes are and all I can think about, standing in the middle of 6th Avenue is:

Bad as my days are, it can be no worse than the people buried where those twin columns of light are.

I miss the Twin Towers.

Ain't shit really good.

BarTek
Member since Nov 10th 2002
51250 posts
Thu Sep-11-03 05:17 PM

15. "RE: 9/11/01 messed me up"
In response to Reply # 0

it is fucked up how it took my mind tonight...mad shock...only 2 years later did that shit hit me...damn...people dying so easily....count em, lata lata lata lata lata.....infinity.

peace.

let's play ping pong ■

Dae021
Member since Mar 12th 2003
39375 posts
Fri Sep-12-03 05:10 AM

17. "I have to agree with some of the other kats on here."
In response to Reply # 0

I am so fascinated by the footage it's scary, I watch all the docs as well, I have actually seen the PBS one, I've watched the TLC joints, the HBO joint (especially crucial some would say poor in taste) I've watched them all and really can't help but watch the stuff, I can't help but read articles, about information, but in terms of personal stuff, I can barely hear a couple of personal stories before my head starts spinning, but the pure information I'm so captivated by it scares me sometimes. Terrible event, but I'm still fascinated.

Get out the room,
http://getouttheroom.podomatic.com

http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/get-out-the-room/id525657893

Situation Podemy love

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/situation-podemy/id620232249

Situation Podemy : www.situationpodemy.wordpres

MrMick
Charter member
1539 posts
Fri Sep-12-03 06:35 AM

18. "I can't watch"
In response to Reply # 17

I watched that footage from inside the towers w/ the firefighters that year, and I was fine. A few days later it was played in a film class I was in and it took all of my energy not to leave the room.

--

"Old? Gay? Like decks?"
-The Janitor

jose3030
Charter member
59165 posts
Fri Sep-12-03 10:51 PM

19. "RE: 9/11/01 messed me up"
In response to Reply # 0

CIA PsyOps.

Zorasmoon
37997 posts
Sat Sep-13-03 03:33 AM

21. "910"
In response to Reply # 0

© Ainsley Burrows, excerpt from poem entitled "910"

THIS is gonna hurt
like a power outtage during your abortion.
hurt like
the 666 is now the American flag

THIS is gonna hurt like
Adolf Hitler came back as CNN,
now the Muslims are the Jews

THIS is gonna hurt like
the Holocaust was an independent film,
slavery was a blockbuster, made
billions for motherfuckers

THIS is gonna hurt like
America's a big gas chamber,
but niggas don't burn well,
believe me, they've tried.

THIS is gonna hurt like
the wolf ain't comin in sheeps
clothing, the wolf is comin as a
chain store sellin FUBU on UPN
with a bucket of popcorn chicken,
a cross and a crack pipe through
the infommercial allowed to spread AIDS in Africa

pulling a bowling ball backwards through your dick

a urinary tract infection *pauses* in your tear ducts,
don’t cry motherfucker!!

a blow job from your sister *pauses*
with your mom’s coaching her

the scent of your ancestors blood
caked on the psyche of white America
hurt like the memories locked up in
broken bones, like the steel of
starvation like the blood face
on the window of colonialism

a "FUCK YOU!" note to the third world

a 14yr old girl giving birth to her brother

your third eye in a glass of white milk

the metal in your ankh was mined
by oppressed Africans

theres more racism and apartheid
in your engagement diamond,
than in all of South Africa

a tight pair of Nikes,
two sizes too small,
crafted from the skull of a
Chinese sweatshop worker

THIS is gonna hurt like
the World Bank, like the IMF,
like the Center for Disease control

THIS is gonna hurt like
free bibles for enslaved peoples
Reagan was playin' president

George W...W...W..W...W...W....
that motherfucker is ALSO playing president

THIS is gonna hurt like
the opium trade, and the World Trade Center

THIS is gonna hurt like
genocide in our music
hurt like
being double crossed and framed by hip-hop
hurt like
Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Algeria, Panama, Palestine, Nicuaraga, Nigeria, Liberia, Lebanon, Libya

being double-crossed by the CIA

THIS is gonna hurt like
Osama bin Laden lives in New Jersey

THIS is gonna hurt like
Osama bin Laden was killed in 1997

THIS is gonna hurt like
9/11 ...Fuck 9/11 !!!

THIS is gonna hurt like
1492, like 1555, like 1690, like 1776, like 1865 like

three fifths

THIS is gonna hurt like
Japanese concentration camps on American soil

THIS is gonna hurt like
Tuskegee Experiments, like small-pox, like the word Indian, like reservations, like the same bullet that killed Malcolm, Medger, Kennedy, and King was fired by the same

a nigga late for his own lynching

This shit is gonna hurt bad, its gonna hurt good!
and ugly and beautiful, but most of all
it's gonna hurt
simply
because thats how Karma works
America.

Recommended reading:

online copy @

Nettrice
Charter member
61747 posts
Sat Sep-13-03 03:58 AM

22. "Great poem!"
In response to Reply # 21

Nuff said.

<--- Blame this lady for Nutty.

Zorasmoon
37997 posts
Sat Sep-13-03 03:37 PM

23. "you gotta here the brother recite it live.............."
In response to Reply # 22

he left the crowd in a state of shock....& introspection.

Recommended reading:

online copy @

blueology3
Member since Jun 17th 2002
515 posts
Sat Sep-13-03 04:57 PM

24. "RE: Shock my ass"
In response to Reply # 23

Govts are maintained when the people are in fear. All the people who are shocked and can't stop watching, salute George Bush because they accomplished their objective....because the only people who destroyed those towers are the same people who we want to protect us from further "chaos."

All is fair in love and war (this is their mantra)

"We are not stunted in spirit, we are not europeans, we are not Christians that we should invent fables a child would laugh at and harden our eyes to preach them daylight and deep night as truth. We are not Arabs, we are not Muslims to fabricate a desert

blueology3
Member since Jun 17th 2002
515 posts
Sat Sep-13-03 04:58 PM

25. "RE: Shock my ass"
In response to Reply # 0

Govts are maintained when the people are in fear. All the people who are shocked and can't stop watching, salute George Bush because they accomplished their objective....because the only people who destroyed those towers are the same people who we want to protect us from further "chaos."
All is fair in love and war (this is their mantra)

"We are not stunted in spirit, we are not europeans, we are not Christians that we should invent fables a child would laugh at and harden our eyes to preach them daylight and deep night as truth. We are not Arabs, we are not Muslims to fabricate a desert

Zorasmoon
37997 posts
Sun Sep-14-03 02:13 AM

26. "co-effin sign"
In response to Reply # 25

but we're supposed to overlook all of that in the name of "patriotism".

United We Stand For What?

Recommended reading:

online copy @

Geez 216
Member since Jul 02nd 2003
1102 posts
Sun Sep-14-03 09:48 AM

31. "RE: 9/11/01 messed me up"
In response to Reply # 0

yeah me too to the point where i hate to be in the class room i was in i hate to be in the class rooms of classes i had then, i hate the hallway i take to those classe, i hate where me and my boys used to hang out in back then, i feel like goin to another school

and my bitch ass teacher is makin us watch thiss dvd he has(which is sooooo strange to me they make a dvd outta this)which has everything all the coverge of 9/11, and we goot right about 9/11 like we are writin' for a schol textbook

and i think it all up on t.v. is what messed most up cause if you was not there they put you there you coud't get away from it, it was on every sation, i think it should have been put on like everyother carbombin on the news(well maybe not but) if we act like something huge happen changin the world they won

i just cant wait till sept. is over with

Lobby Okay Activist Archives topic #3990 Previous topic | Next topic