Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okay Activist Archives topic #3013

Subject: "the "i need advise" post..." This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
BarTek
Member since Nov 10th 2002
51250 posts
Wed Nov-12-03 06:09 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"the "i need advise" post..."

i have always been interested in developing mental, physical, and sexual health. i was wondering, if any of you, live by any standards, or personal rules, which allow you to become a healthier person. here are some of mine:

-if you want to go to university, think about the universe.
-if you want to understand your conditioning, think about your current condition. (mental, physical, sexual)
-be happy, by having those around you, react to you in a happy way

okay, peace!

let's play ping pong ■

Printer-friendly copy | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: the "i need advise" post...
Nov 12th 2003
If u want 2 go 2 university, think about the universe?
Nov 12th 2003
RE: If u want 2 go 2 university, think about the univer
Nov 12th 2003
      what's the truth in that, please elaborate?
Nov 12th 2003
           RE: what's the truth in that, please elaborate?
Nov 12th 2003
                well that was pretty elaborate, thankx
Nov 12th 2003
                     RE: well that was pretty elaborate, thankx
Nov 13th 2003
I got some advice...
Nov 12th 2003
RE: I got some advice...
Nov 13th 2003
Nov 13th 2003
Nov 13th 2003
sorry dude . . .
Nov 13th 2003
RE: sorry dude . . .
Nov 13th 2003
      wow part two
Nov 13th 2003
           RE: wow part two
Nov 13th 2003
believe in it or not
Nov 13th 2003
cosign
Nov 13th 2003
RE: believe in it or not
Nov 13th 2003
Nov 13th 2003
Nov 13th 2003
           exaclty
Nov 13th 2003
                RE: exaclty
Nov 13th 2003
                     i know your serious, but
Nov 13th 2003
                          RE: i know your serious, but
Nov 13th 2003
                               yes . . .
Nov 13th 2003
here's some of mine..
Nov 14th 2003

BarTek
51250 posts
Wed Nov-12-03 12:20 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "RE: the "i need advise" post..."
In response to Reply # 0

noone is interested in health? i hope i didn't sound like i was attempting to preach. i am actually trying to learn to better myself.

peace.

let's play ping pong ■

Intelligently95
Charter member
3952 posts
Wed Nov-12-03 01:33 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
2. "If u want 2 go 2 university, think about the universe?"
In response to Reply # 0
Wed Nov-12-03 01:34 PM

Lmao!

"Fitness Facilitates The Platform That Provides Peak Performance in Life." © Brendan Brazier

BarTek
51250 posts
Wed Nov-12-03 01:35 PM

3. "RE: If u want 2 go 2 university, think about the univer"
In response to Reply # 2

hehe, i guess it can be funny too. but i find truth in it.hehe

let's play ping pong ■

Intelligently95
Charter member
3952 posts
Wed Nov-12-03 01:42 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
4. "what's the truth in that, please elaborate?"
In response to Reply # 3

"Fitness Facilitates The Platform That Provides Peak Performance in Life." © Brendan Brazier

BarTek
51250 posts
Wed Nov-12-03 01:45 PM

5. "RE: what's the truth in that, please elaborate?"
In response to Reply # 4

well, why was the 'university' established? and by who?

peace.

let's play ping pong ■

Intelligently95
Charter member
3952 posts
Wed Nov-12-03 01:48 PM

6. "well that was pretty elaborate, thankx"
In response to Reply # 5

BarTek
51250 posts
Thu Nov-13-03 10:14 AM

11. "RE: well that was pretty elaborate, thankx"
In response to Reply # 6

i will let you figure out who developed the concept of the "university" and why. perhaps, then you will understand my wit

let's play ping pong ■

constant
Member since Dec 05th 2002
2321 posts
Wed Nov-12-03 02:31 PM

7. "I got some advice..."
In response to Reply # 0

-Always believe in your own beauty
-Keep ya head up. Especially when walking. I hate people that never have there head up while i walk by.
-Yeh keep smiling but not too much. Sometimes you gotta have someone ask you what's wrong. Makes you feel like someone cares
-When you find that one, that special someone. Don't blow it.
-Love is just accepting the other person for who he/she is. Then you just gotta stick through it.
-Till death do us part means death due us part. Ain't no such thing as divorce.

My peace has been said. May the world forever change from the words I speak

COOKING WITH GREASE - blog
http://days-of-a-g.blogspot.com/

BarTek
51250 posts
Thu Nov-13-03 10:02 AM

9. "RE: I got some advice..."
In response to Reply # 7

>-Always believe in your own beauty

Wisdom.

>-Keep ya head up. Especially when walking. I hate people
>that never have there head up while i walk by.

haha, i thought i was the onle one. i always look dead in ppls eyes to see if they flinch. i respect ppl that make me flinch tho.

>-Yeh keep smiling but not too much. Sometimes you gotta have
>someone ask you what's wrong. Makes you feel like someone
>cares

no doubt!

>-When you find that one, that special someone. Don't blow
>it.

these were beautiful words. cause that is real truth.

>-Love is just accepting the other person for who he/she is.

okay, on a roll.

>Then you just gotta stick through it.

through the good, but mostly the bad. where the real love starts to show.

>-Till death do us part means death due us part. Ain't no
>such thing as divorce.
>

well. this is the only point i disagree wit. if ppl are unhappy, might as well part ya feel?

>My peace has been said. May the world forever change from
>the words I speak

anything is possible. peace!

let's play ping pong ■

dreamlife
Charter member
259 posts
Thu Nov-13-03 09:52 AM

8. "RE: the "i need advise" post..."
In response to Reply # 0

Personally I feel you b/c I struggle with the understanding of this each day. For one eating right and giving your body proper rest is a good foundation. Then the rest is knowing yourself and what makes you tick, and then learning what makes you tock as well. Stress is one sure thing that will do it to you..holla back.

Good post though.

"DON'T GAIN THE WORLD AND LOSE YOUR SOUL, KNOWLEDGE IS WORTH MORE THAN SILVER AND GOLD"-Bob Marley.

"A PEOPLE WITHOUT THE KNOWLEDGE OF THEIR PAST HISTORY, ORIGIN, AND CULTURE IS LIKE A TREE WITHOUT ROOTS" -MARCUS GARVEY

BarTek
51250 posts
Thu Nov-13-03 10:08 AM

10. "RE: the "i need advise" post..."
In response to Reply # 8

Eating right and working out does wonders for sexual health. (Endurance, stamina...I'm talking hours at a time here, ain't no 20 min thang)...I feel the health point. Rest, is what I am only beginning to understand now. I would push my body to extreme limits and sleep for 4 hours a night, on top of smoking reefah and working 10+ hours a day. Needless to say, I suffered. I have come to understand the wisdom in rest and silence.

Revelation:
Then the rest is knowing yourself and what makes you tick, and then learning what makes you tock as well.

Yes, my point of greatest interest. I love to think about what makes up the fabric of my thinking. I believe I can see into my sub conscious mind. It was provoked by mental trauma. Anyways, the adventure has been a beautiful one, cause I see myslef in a different light, or rather, a refraction of what I used to be. I believe anything is possible now, good or bad, and I take that into account each day. It has helped me remain happy for very long periods of time. Not just perceived as happy, but to the level where I can be alone all day and not stop smiling. Great reply. Let's build.

peace.

let's play ping pong ■

carterboy
Member since Sep 06th 2002
587 posts
Thu Nov-13-03 10:33 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
12. "sorry dude . . ."
In response to Reply # 0

i had some advice for you, but then i read constant's post, an' remembered how depressed i was right now.

and now i can't remember whut i was gonna say. thanks for that.

oh, and sometimes, folks just be in they own world when they walk. i personally am prone to walk with my earphones on, an' i don't really need anythin' to focus my vision on, other than to not run into things, and see where i'm goin'. tho, if you stare me in the eyes, i wont flinch. (whut bothers me is, when your walkin' down the street, an' you see somebody from a distance. the two of you stare at each other for the whole time, until you get close to each other, then they look away like ya'll hadn't just been starin'. why do folks do that?)

the signiture starts now:

Buy the ILLIANCE album: "Under The Bridge." based in detroit, we're jus' tryin' to get our name out. Try the site: www.illiancerecords.com
it has mp3 downloads and feel free to file share them.

I assure you, we're better than the top ten artist out today . . . not that that's really hard to be, but styll, ya'll get the idea. try an' support our up an' comin' artist. peace.

outro.

the signature starts now:

Damn, have I really been gone for that long?

*ties back hair*

Seriously, what the fuck is jews?

BarTek
51250 posts
Thu Nov-13-03 10:39 AM

13. "RE: sorry dude . . ."
In response to Reply # 12

what is it that ails you?

"i personally am prone to walk with my earphones on"

this was me last year before i met my girl. ahh, that could be it. i would wake up with my headphones on, sometimes, take em into the bathroom. go to school, in school, lunch time, alone, with headphones. after school. at home. sleep. same cycle next day. helped me avoid distraction. but yo....lets build somethin.

let's play ping pong ■

carterboy
587 posts
Thu Nov-13-03 10:51 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
15. "wow part two"
In response to Reply # 13

i just don't feel comfortable puttin' my self out there like that, but i emailed you, an' if you really tryin' to help me out, email me back, an' i'll tell you my problem-riddled story.

Buy the ILLIANCE album: "Under The Bridge." based in detroit, we're jus' tryin' to get our name out. Try the site: www.illiancerecords.com

I assure you, we're better than the top ten artist out today . . . not that that's really hard to be, but styll, ya'll get the idea. try an' support our up an' comin' artist. peace.

outro.

*ties back hair*

BarTek
51250 posts
Thu Nov-13-03 10:57 AM

18. "RE: wow part two"
In response to Reply # 15

inbox me. i didn't put my correct email on the profile. peace.

let's play ping pong ■

tohunga
Charter member
32613 posts
Thu Nov-13-03 10:51 AM

14. "believe in it or not"
In response to Reply # 0

karma works..

carterboy
587 posts
Thu Nov-13-03 10:52 AM

16. "cosign"
In response to Reply # 14

outro.

*ties back hair*

BarTek
51250 posts
Thu Nov-13-03 10:56 AM

17. "RE: believe in it or not"

karma is a force, just like love. positive, and negative. karma, is not immune to failure, or incorrect use. you have to be wise with it, i have used karma, both correctly and incorrectly. in my opinion, it's a tool.

let's play ping pong ■

Mslibrar
Member since Nov 13th 2003
21227 posts
Thu Nov-13-03 11:10 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
19. "RE: believe in it or not"

this sounds cliche' im sure but just treat people the way you would like to be treated...and honestly im starting to think that being really cautious about who you have sex with is good a good idea too...cuz im startin to believe you can pass on negativity and positivity through that type of encounter...and you start thinking you like folks when you really would be discussted by them any other time...

BarTek
51250 posts
Thu Nov-13-03 11:12 AM

20. "RE: believe in it or not"
In response to Reply # 19

interesting. a friend of mine is able to see aura's. and, she told me, that when people argue, or are in some kind of conflict..(which could be sex)....the energy of 1 person tries to take over the energy of the other. i think, it all has to do with, submition, or dominance. peace.

let's play ping pong ■

carterboy
587 posts
Thu Nov-13-03 11:15 AM

21. "exaclty"
In response to Reply # 20

i agree with that whole heartedly. think about it. when you have an arguemeant, you want to impose you will onto the person. when you have sex, you either want them to submit, or you are willing to give your all to them. makes sense to me.

i wish i could see auras

outro.

*ties back hair*

BarTek
51250 posts
Thu Nov-13-03 11:18 AM

22. "RE: exaclty"
In response to Reply # 21
Thu Nov-13-03 11:24 AM

stare off center. unfocus. and don't think.

have fun.

edit: don't want to sound totally insane. lol not yet anyways.

peace.

let's play ping pong ■

carterboy
587 posts
Thu Nov-13-03 11:26 AM

23. "i know your serious, but"
In response to Reply # 22

this reminds me of some instructions i red in the ninth grade about how to form the "ka meha meha" wave (an attack from dragon ball z, a japanimation cartoon). i will actually try it tho. but i couldn't help but make that connection.

outro.

*ties back hair*

BarTek
51250 posts
Thu Nov-13-03 11:26 AM

24. "RE: i know your serious, but"
In response to Reply # 23

some people i know would say....

there is a hint of truth in everything.

peace.

let's play ping pong ■

carterboy
587 posts
Thu Nov-13-03 11:28 AM

25. "yes . . ."
In response to Reply # 24

i am one of them

outro.

*ties back hair*

LK1
Member since Jun 22nd 2003
1113 posts
Fri Nov-14-03 05:37 AM

26. "here's some of mine.."
In response to Reply # 0
Fri Nov-14-03 05:38 AM

-Work out two hours a day and eat healthy foods.
-Do what you enjoy to do with your occupation in life.
-If you have money, and someone obviously needs more money than you, give that someone your money (homeless, charities, children's funds, etc...)
-Read a ton of literature from a ton of different sources.
-Find a good, strong (fine) woman who goes beyond the surface with her discussions and practices philanthropy.
-Speak out against injustices, whether it be worldwide or a dude getting picked on to support someone's ego.
-Don't watch American television. Don't support American newspapers.
-Find God through prayer and research the world's religions. I've found my life's answers in Judeo-Christianity.

peace,

***I'm a Child of Production***

Lobby Okay Activist Archives topic #3013 Previous topic | Next topic