Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okay Activist Archives topic #28608

Subject: "Jesse Peterson Who is this Guy" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
neenit
Member since Mar 13th 2003
226 posts
Sat Feb-26-05 06:22 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Jesse Peterson Who is this Guy"


  

          

I hate to give this guy shine but I have to question this guy motives. I know I will get alot of responses against this guy so I wont ask for them. To a guy that is contemplating to ride with conservatives, what does this guy have to offer?

______________________________

  

Printer-friendly copy | Top


Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
to me...
Feb 26th 2005
1
this is why black conservatives KEEP the upper hand
Feb 26th 2005
2
      What upper hand do Black Conservatives keep?
Feb 26th 2005
3
      oh hell no
Feb 26th 2005
6
           In a post about Jesse Peterson..
Feb 26th 2005
8
           and there you have it... n/m
Feb 26th 2005
9
           nigga please.
Feb 26th 2005
11
                RE: nigga please.
Feb 26th 2005
12
                     just pathetic
Feb 27th 2005
15
                          RE: just pathetic
Feb 27th 2005
25
           RE: oh hell no
Feb 27th 2005
22
      brotha, show me where I have attacked this man in my
Feb 26th 2005
7
      man, they taught comprehension in 4th grade
Feb 26th 2005
10
           Im glad for you, but...
Feb 27th 2005
27
      RE: this is why black conservatives KEEP the upper hand
Feb 27th 2005
16
      no
Feb 27th 2005
17
           RE: no
Feb 27th 2005
21
      black conservatives KEEP the upper hand...
Feb 27th 2005
24
Jesse Peterson is a self proclaimed idiot
Feb 26th 2005
4
he's a tad bit over the top
Feb 26th 2005
5
RE: he's a tad bit over the top
Feb 26th 2005
13
RE: he's a tad bit over the top
Feb 27th 2005
18
the problem with him is
Feb 26th 2005
14
      so in otherwords
Feb 27th 2005
19
           RE: so in otherwords
Feb 27th 2005
28
RE: Jesse Peterson Who is this Guy
Feb 27th 2005
20
who is he?...I asked American Heritage:
Feb 27th 2005
23
Dude called WEB DuBois a communist pig
Feb 27th 2005
26

SONJEVITY
Member since Nov 07th 2003
4478 posts
Sat Feb-26-05 07:17 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
1. "to me..."
In response to Reply # 0


  

          

every time I see him, he's roasting on liberals,
Jesse Jackson (whom he used to work for), and the
Democratic party as a whole.

Everytime I see him, he's talking about how blacks
need to stop blaming racism for its community woes,
cause there is no racism.

iteresting character...


---------------------------------------
"We're not weeell...and we cain't teeell" (c) Badu

http://www.myspace.com/sonjevitysgroove

  

Printer-friendly copy | Top

    
suave_bro
Member since Nov 19th 2002
9433 posts
Sat Feb-26-05 07:55 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
2. "this is why black conservatives KEEP the upper hand"
In response to Reply # 1


          

>Everytime I see him, he's talking about how blacks
>need to stop blaming racism for its community woes,
>cause there is no racism.

- you people do 1 of 2 things to black conservatives A) put words in their mouths like this right here and B) just hurl personal attacks at them...

  

Printer-friendly copy | Top

        
MALACHI
Member since Jan 22nd 2003
10706 posts
Sat Feb-26-05 08:01 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
3. "What upper hand do Black Conservatives keep?"
In response to Reply # 2


  

          

Do you mean "positions" in government?

"Is it not one father that all of us have? Is it not one God that has created us? Why is it that we deal treacherously with one another?" --Malachi 2:10

  

Printer-friendly copy | Top

            
suave_bro
Member since Nov 19th 2002
9433 posts
Sat Feb-26-05 08:26 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
6. "oh hell no"
In response to Reply # 3


          

im talking about the way nobody can debate black conservatives on issues concerning the black community.

  

Printer-friendly copy | Top

                
Warren Coolidge
Charter member
41992 posts
Sat Feb-26-05 09:03 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
8. "In a post about Jesse Peterson.."
In response to Reply # 6


  

          

you say that Black Conservatives cannot be debated..

Jesse Peteron has made a career off of being an ignorant sounding, inarticulate foil for other more legitimate and respected Black leaders...

Only recently after getting some exposure on fox news, and other conservative outlets...as the negro who will gladly go on tv or radio and make attacks on the likes of Jesse Jackson ..

Let's look at some of Rev. Peterson's words:

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=31416

"Of course, this united voice of the black leadership, reflected in an utter lack of pro-American support from the black community, should come to us as no shock. We have long known that the majority of the so-called black civil-rights leaders and black preachers are communist-socialist pigs who hate America and hate Israel, passionately despise President Bush, and can't stand the melting of their once widespread power since 9-11."

a couple of points...first of all he is calling Black preachers communist pigs who hate Israel...and secondly he is doing it in a style of communication that is very different than what you hear from Rev. Peterson on TV and Radio....on TV and radio, Peterson sounds...well...at the least inarticulate..and at the most...just plain igornant....In fact just recently has it been that Peterson is being called conservative, when initially he was just the anti-negro...negro.....

Peterson is being pimped by the right..who is capitolizing on his jealousy of more articulate and popular Black leaders....He has become a tool for the Zionists over at worldnetdaily.com who look for every opportunity to prove that Blacks hate Jews...

He claims to be the head of some orginization...but what does this group do?? who do they serve? other than going on Tv to diss Rev. Jackson...or going on Zionist websites to label Blacks as anti-semetic....What does Peterson actually do...

not a damn thing...

and THIS is who you hold up as undebateable????

you can do better than that....


  

Printer-friendly copy | Top

                    
SONJEVITY
Member since Nov 07th 2003
4478 posts
Sat Feb-26-05 09:09 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
9. "and there you have it... n/m"
In response to Reply # 8


  

          

.

---------------------------------------
"We're not weeell...and we cain't teeell" (c) Badu

http://www.myspace.com/sonjevitysgroove

  

Printer-friendly copy | Top

                    
suave_bro
Member since Nov 19th 2002
9433 posts
Sat Feb-26-05 09:19 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
11. "nigga please."
In response to Reply # 8
Sat Feb-26-05 09:21 PM

          

>you say that Black Conservatives cannot be debated..
>
>Jesse Peteron has made a career off of being an ignorant
>sounding, inarticulate foil for other more legitimate and
>respected Black leaders...

- again, where is this man making mad loot? when have you seen jesse peterson speaking at the RNC? when have you seen him mingling with some of the elite republican party members? cmon now...you got all of this from a mans WORDS. none of what you said is true, but because he speaks on what he speaks on, this is what is ASSUMED about him...cmon now...

>Only recently after getting some exposure on fox news, and
>other conservative outlets...as the negro who will gladly go
>on tv or radio and make attacks on the likes of Jesse
>Jackson ..



>Let's look at some of Rev. Peterson's words:
>
>http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=31416
>
>"Of course, this united voice of the black leadership,
>reflected in an utter lack of pro-American support from the
>black community, should come to us as no shock. We have long
>known that the majority of the so-called black civil-rights
>leaders and black preachers are communist-socialist pigs who
>hate America and hate Israel, passionately despise President
>Bush, and can't stand the melting of their once widespread
>power since 9-11."
>
>a couple of points...first of all he is calling Black
>preachers communist pigs who hate Israel...and secondly he
>is doing it in a style of communication that is very
>different than what you hear from Rev. Peterson on TV and
>Radio....on TV and radio, Peterson sounds...well...at the
>least inarticulate..and at the most...just plain
>igornant....In fact just recently has it been that Peterson
>is being called conservative, when initially he was just the
>anti-negro...negro.....

- whoa...wait a minute. so are you debunking his arguments? by saying that he sounds "different" than what he sounds like on his radio show!? (when in fact ive heard him say this MILLIONS of times on his show)...

>Peterson is being pimped by the right..

- again, how so? republicans want nothing to do with this man so how is he being pimped by them? jesse peterson runs a non-profit organization that uses the bulk of their money to pay for peoples way through college...in fact here is a link to his organizations success stories:

http://www.bondinfo.org/services/success/success.htm

>who is capitolizing
>on his jealousy of more articulate and popular Black
>leaders....He has become a tool for the Zionists over at
>worldnetdaily.com who look for every opportunity to prove
>that Blacks hate Jews...

- wow. you pick ONE topic that he wrote about and used that for your argument. how pathetic is this...

>He claims to be the head of some orginization...but what
>does this group do?? who do they serve? other than going
>on Tv to diss Rev. Jackson...or going on Zionist websites to
>label Blacks as anti-semetic....What does Peterson actually
>do...

http://www.bondinfo.org/services/success/success.htm


>not a damn thing...
>
>and THIS is who you hold up as undebateable????
>
>you can do better than that....

- even after all that you havent debunked a got damn thing. the only thing i got from this is that you are pissed. if that is what you wanted to get across then you succeeded. I ask you to debunk what this man says about the black community and all you did was say he cant talk. nigga take your ass to bed and try again 2morrow....

  

Printer-friendly copy | Top

                        
Warren Coolidge
Charter member
41992 posts
Sat Feb-26-05 10:00 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
12. "RE: nigga please."
In response to Reply # 11


  

          

>>you say that Black Conservatives cannot be debated..
>>
>>Jesse Peteron has made a career off of being an ignorant
>>sounding, inarticulate foil for other more legitimate and
>>respected Black leaders...
>
>- again, where is this man making mad loot?

His income has certainly increased because of the fact that he has promoted himself as being the anti-Negro negro....I don't think he is in any position to make mad loot because he really isn't all the charasmatic...He is basiclly just dissing every Black liberal he can, and then promoting his ideas as if they are something new...

but when you look at his website...you see it's just a front from converting Black to the republican party:
http://www.bondinfo.org/activism/naacp_boycott/naacp.htm

in the link above he speaks about a boycott of the Naacp...

not because they don't serve the Black community..
not because they are corrupt...
not because of their work, or lack of it...

but because Julian Bond said something bad about Republicans..

Because Julian Bond put down republicans...Peterson feels the NAACP should be boycotted...

what does that have to do with the live of Black people???

nothing.


when have you
>seen jesse peterson speaking at the RNC? when have you seen
>him mingling with some of the elite republican party
>members? cmon now...you got all of this from a mans WORDS.

Peterson is one of the very few black fake-ass conservative leaders who the right are trying to promote as the "New Black leadership"....but when you look at what they have actually accomplished...you see very little or nothing...other than being a Black mouthpiece for the right...

>none of what you said is true, but because he speaks on what
>he speaks on, this is what is ASSUMED about him...cmon
>now...

everything I said is true.....Peterson is an ignorant joke who puts a Black face on the Right's attack of Blacks best interest...



>
>>Only recently after getting some exposure on fox news, and
>>other conservative outlets...as the negro who will gladly go
>>on tv or radio and make attacks on the likes of Jesse
>>Jackson ..
>
>
>
>>Let's look at some of Rev. Peterson's words:
>>
>>http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=31416
>>
>>"Of course, this united voice of the black leadership,
>>reflected in an utter lack of pro-American support from the
>>black community, should come to us as no shock. We have long
>>known that the majority of the so-called black civil-rights
>>leaders and black preachers are communist-socialist pigs who
>>hate America and hate Israel, passionately despise President
>>Bush, and can't stand the melting of their once widespread
>>power since 9-11."
>>
>>a couple of points...first of all he is calling Black
>>preachers communist pigs who hate Israel...and secondly he
>>is doing it in a style of communication that is very
>>different than what you hear from Rev. Peterson on TV and
>>Radio....on TV and radio, Peterson sounds...well...at the
>>least inarticulate..and at the most...just plain
>>igornant....In fact just recently has it been that Peterson
>>is being called conservative, when initially he was just the
>>anti-negro...negro.....
>
>- whoa...wait a minute. so are you debunking his arguments?
>by saying that he sounds "different" than what he sounds
>like on his radio show!? (when in fact ive heard him say
>this MILLIONS of times on his show)...

What I'm saying is that he is a puppet for the right...those aren't his words becaus obviously his level of articulation does not rise to the level to be able to produce that...he's simply a right wing lawn jockey...


>
>>Peterson is being pimped by the right..
>
>- again, how so? republicans want nothing to do with this
>man so how is he being pimped by them?

Sean Hannity has had Peterson on his show numerous times without ever disclosing that he is on the advisory board for Peterson's bogus orginization....Dennis Prager...another Zionist right wing communicator is on his advisory board....again....Peterson was not polticial at all until recently when guys like Hannity and Prager became involved with him an became his "advisors" ...now these guys have a negro to bring on their shows...and Peterson repays them by promoting the anti-liberal zionist right wing agenda those types support....

listen to right wing radio shows like laura ingram and you hear peterson and these other Blacks who have gotten money from the Bush administration being promoted as new Black leaders...then when you go their websites, and check the data....these folks have done less than the smallest fraction for the Black community what the likes of Jackson, Sharpton, and Farrakhan have done.

jesse peterson runs a
>non-profit organization that uses the bulk of their money to
>pay for peoples way through college...in fact here is a link
>to his organizations success stories:
>
>http://www.bondinfo.org/services/success/success.htm

wow...9 success stories....man....just from me representing myself I have been responsible for inspiring more than 9 damn Black people to go to college .....lol. So because he has 9 success stories on his website..he can clown Jackson, Farrakhan, Dr. King and others?? get out of here with that b.s.
>
>>who is capitolizing
>>on his jealousy of more articulate and popular Black
>>leaders....He has become a tool for the Zionists over at
>>worldnetdaily.com who look for every opportunity to prove
>>that Blacks hate Jews...
>
>- wow. you pick ONE topic that he wrote about and used that
>for your argument. how pathetic is this...

go here and pick any number of topics on the pro-Zionist site:
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/search.asp

this one would be of special interest to you:
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/printer-friendly.asp?ARTICLE_ID=43002

>
>>He claims to be the head of some orginization...but what
>>does this group do?? who do they serve? other than going
>>on Tv to diss Rev. Jackson...or going on Zionist websites to
>>label Blacks as anti-semetic....What does Peterson actually
>>do...
>
>http://www.bondinfo.org/services/success/success.htm
>
>
>>not a damn thing...
>>
>>and THIS is who you hold up as undebateable????
>>
>>you can do better than that....
>
>- even after all that you havent debunked a got damn thing.
>the only thing i got from this is that you are pissed.

I'll debunk something for you...Black leaders are not Socialist pigs.....Peterson probably couldn't even spell Socialist.....and even if Black leaders were socialist...as some great one's were/are....if that's what they feel is in the best interest of Blacks...so be it.



if
>that is what you wanted to get across then you succeeded. I
>ask you to debunk what this man says about the black
>community and all you did was say he cant talk. nigga take
>your ass to bed and try again 2morrow....

lol....as I've told you many times before son....regardless of how deep in the Ass of the right you get...it will not help you achieve anything substantial....

The fact that you can call me a nigga while trying to hold some intellectual high ground shows that your lack of maturity, intellect, and you are at risk of being turned out by that white man you so desire to model your soul after....

  

Printer-friendly copy | Top

                            
suave_bro
Member since Nov 19th 2002
9433 posts
Sun Feb-27-05 04:08 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
15. "just pathetic"
In response to Reply # 12


          

>>- again, where is this man making mad loot?
>
>His income has certainly increased because of the fact that
>he has promoted himself as being the anti-Negro negro....

- cmon man...is THIS the type of "debate" you are bringing to the table? how do you know this? where are u getting his personal income information? man you cant be serious...his income has INCREASED because of his political affiliations? the man has a JOB if that is what you mean...

>but when you look at his website...you see it's just a front
>from converting Black to the republican party:
>http://www.bondinfo.org/activism/naacp_boycott/naacp.htm
>
>in the link above he speaks about a boycott of the Naacp...
>
>not because they don't serve the Black community..
>not because they are corrupt...
>not because of their work, or lack of it...
>
>but because Julian Bond said something bad about
>Republicans..
>
>Because Julian Bond put down republicans...Peterson feels
>the NAACP should be boycotted...
>
>what does that have to do with the live of Black people???
>
>nothing.

- from jesse's book SCAM, in the chapter entitled BOYCOTTING THE NAACP he lists off the reasons why we should boycott them here are a few that debunk your dumbass argument:

1) absent fathers - jesse peterson calls for the NAACP to address this issue within our community, he even provides statistics an interesting quote about the parallels between fatherless homes and crime rates from Roger Clegg of the Center for Equal Opportunity

2) Out of wedlock birth rates - jesse challenges the NAACP to even discuss this openly

3) Abortion - again, we know our women have more abortions than anybody, yet the NAACP doesnt address this issue

4) Crime - homicide is the leading cause of death for black men age 15-34..90% of these crimes are committed by other black folks...the NAACP hasn't addressed this issue.

- and none of this stuff is new if you listen to jesse's radio show and read his articles...so what were you saying again about jesse calling for a boycott of the NAACP because of a speech?

>Peterson is one of the very few black fake-ass conservative
>leaders who the right are trying to promote as the "New
>Black leadership"....but when you look at what they have
>actually accomplished...you see very little or
>nothing...other than being a Black mouthpiece for the
>right...

- you still haven't answered my question, you try and paint this picture of jesse peterson as this republican black God but most people in the republican party stay away from him...you have yet to prove otherwise...still going on your "gut" feeling...


>>none of what you said is true, but because he speaks on what
>>he speaks on, this is what is ASSUMED about him...cmon
>>now...
>
>everything I said is true.....Peterson is an ignorant joke
>who puts a Black face on the Right's attack of Blacks best
>interest...

- LMAO!! still going on what u feel in your "heart" to be true and ignoring the facts? show me a picture of jesse peterson with karl rove, colin powell, condie rice, president bush, etc., you wont because those people try their best to dissasociate themselves with rev peterson as they should...but dont we see sharpton and Jackson mingling with democratic elites almost everytime we see them on the news? wasnt jackson the spiritual advisor to Bill Clinton (when both of them were having baby momma drama)? Isn't Jesse Jackson's net worth well voer 300 million dollars? isnt jesse shaking down corporations and not distributing the wealth amongst his own people!? OH!! that's right, jesse peterson is worse than him though...gotchya...

>>- whoa...wait a minute. so are you debunking his arguments?
>>by saying that he sounds "different" than what he sounds
>>like on his radio show!? (when in fact ive heard him say
>>this MILLIONS of times on his show)...
>
>What I'm saying is that he is a puppet for the right...those
>aren't his words becaus obviously his level of articulation
>does not rise to the level to be able to produce that...he's
>simply a right wing lawn jockey...

- this is getting repetitive and boring but i will say this one more time. jesse peterson is on no republican payroll. this myth that all black folks think alike but the ones that think like jesse peterson are being PAID to think this way is a joke man...and if you havent noticed, you have spent the entire time saying the same thing: "jesse is a joke, he is a puppet, he is a right wing yada yada yada"...you have yet to debunk this mans points or his arguments....


>>- again, how so? republicans want nothing to do with this
>>man so how is he being pimped by them?
>
>Sean Hannity has had Peterson on his show numerous times
>without ever disclosing that he is on the advisory board for
>Peterson's bogus orginization....Dennis Prager...another
>Zionist right wing communicator is on his advisory
>board....again....Peterson was not polticial at all until
>recently when guys like Hannity and Prager became involved
>with him an became his "advisors" ...now these guys have a
>negro to bring on their shows...and Peterson repays them by
>promoting the anti-liberal zionist right wing agenda those
>types support....

- BWAAAHHAHAAAA!!!! man you CANT be serious!! jesse peterson has had his radio show and has been saying and doing the same thing since 1990 (sean hannity first got his radio show in 1997!!) your dumbass went down the list on his site and conjured up a quick dumbass "conspiracy" theory, how fucking stupid do you look...

>listen to right wing radio shows like laura ingram and you
>hear peterson and these other Blacks who have gotten money
>from the Bush administration being promoted as new Black
>leaders...

- where is the proof of this? there you go again, going on old wives tales instead of providing facts to support your bullshit claims...

>then when you go their websites, and check the
>data....these folks have done less than the smallest
>fraction for the Black community what the likes of Jackson,
>Sharpton, and Farrakhan have done.

- here is a question for you: if those "leaders" died today, what would their legacy be? what would they be remembered for? the only one in that list that has actually done anything to affect the greatest number of black folks is Loowey 'i killed malcolm' farakan with the million man march...and we all know Jesse and Al have always been hustlers.


>wow...9 success stories....man....just from me representing
>myself I have been responsible for inspiring more than 9
>damn Black people to go to college .....lol. So because he
>has 9 success stories on his website..he can clown Jackson,
>Farrakhan, Dr. King and others?? get out of here with that
>b.s.

- well first of all jesse peterson has never clowned doctor King. secondly, lets run a checklist of the things that these "leaders" you praise have brought about to our community: AIDS, drugs, high incarceration rates, immoral stagnating irrelevant music, high abortion rates...hell, this new "leadership" after martin and malcolm has damn near led us to a genocide all the while they are making millions!...surely u wouldnt argue that jesse peterson is a millionaire and on top of that i KNOW u wont argue that jesse peterson has his hand in our modern day self inflicted self hating genocidal tendencies?


>lol....as I've told you many times before son....regardless
>of how deep in the Ass of the right you get...it will not
>help you achieve anything substantial....
>
>The fact that you can call me a nigga while trying to hold
>some intellectual high ground shows that your lack of
>maturity, intellect, and you are at risk of being turned out
>by that white man you so desire to model your soul after....

- man im not about to sit up here and play your little games man...if you go back and read his books and listen to his show, he talks about niggas like you constantly...make fun of how he talks, that he is an uncle tom, that he is a puppet blah blah blah...at the end of the day, you cant argue the points that he makes. period. and you have proven this with your overly emotional tyrade here...

  

Printer-friendly copy | Top

                                
Warren Coolidge
Charter member
41992 posts
Sun Feb-27-05 09:01 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
25. "RE: just pathetic"
In response to Reply # 15


  

          

>>>- again, where is this man making mad loot?
>>
>>His income has certainly increased because of the fact that
>>he has promoted himself as being the anti-Negro negro....
>
>- cmon man...is THIS the type of "debate" you are bringing
>to the table? how do you know this? where are u getting his
>personal income information? man you cant be serious...his
>income has INCREASED because of his political affiliations?
>the man has a JOB if that is what you mean...

Where is the church he is a Rev. for??? Dude has a job..it's being a lawn jockey for the right...nobody was trying to hear his ignorant ass until he started engraciating himself to right wingers like Hannity...

>
>>but when you look at his website...you see it's just a front
>>from converting Black to the republican party:
>>http://www.bondinfo.org/activism/naacp_boycott/naacp.htm
>>
>>in the link above he speaks about a boycott of the Naacp...
>>
>>not because they don't serve the Black community..
>>not because they are corrupt...
>>not because of their work, or lack of it...
>>
>>but because Julian Bond said something bad about
>>Republicans..
>>
>>Because Julian Bond put down republicans...Peterson feels
>>the NAACP should be boycotted...
>>
>>what does that have to do with the live of Black people???
>>
>>nothing.
>
>- from jesse's book SCAM, in the chapter entitled BOYCOTTING
>THE NAACP he lists off the reasons why we should boycott
>them here are a few that debunk your dumbass argument:
>
>1) absent fathers - jesse peterson calls for the NAACP to
>address this issue within our community, he even provides
>statistics an interesting quote about the parallels between
>fatherless homes and crime rates from Roger Clegg of the
>Center for Equal Opportunity
>
>2) Out of wedlock birth rates - jesse challenges the NAACP
>to even discuss this openly
>
>3) Abortion - again, we know our women have more abortions
>than anybody, yet the NAACP doesnt address this issue
>
>4) Crime - homicide is the leading cause of death for black
>men age 15-34..90% of these crimes are committed by other
>black folks...the NAACP hasn't addressed this issue.
>
>- and none of this stuff is new if you listen to jesse's
>radio show and read his articles...so what were you saying
>again about jesse calling for a boycott of the NAACP because
>of a speech?

Dude is damn near illiterate sounding..so why would I buy a book he supposedly wrote, or listen to his inarticulate rantings on the radio? You posted the clowns site, and his boycotting info on his site mentions nothing of what you say...only Julian Bond is liberal...so let's boycott the NAACP.



>
>>Peterson is one of the very few black fake-ass conservative
>>leaders who the right are trying to promote as the "New
>>Black leadership"....but when you look at what they have
>>actually accomplished...you see very little or
>>nothing...other than being a Black mouthpiece for the
>>right...
>
>- you still haven't answered my question, you try and paint
>this picture of jesse peterson as this republican black God
>but most people in the republican party stay away from
>him..

I'm not calling him any republican black god...in fact to the contrary..I'm calling him a Black republican lawn jockey.


.you have yet to prove otherwise...still going on your
>"gut" feeling...

The man is a fool...he requires little to no critical analysis...

>
>
>>>none of what you said is true, but because he speaks on what
>>>he speaks on, this is what is ASSUMED about him...cmon
>>>now...
>>
>>everything I said is true.....Peterson is an ignorant joke
>>who puts a Black face on the Right's attack of Blacks best
>>interest...
>
>- LMAO!! still going on what u feel in your "heart" to be
>true and ignoring the facts?

it's a fact that he is ignorant..it's a fact that he is being used as a mouthpiece for the right now....He spent years in obscurity...his efforts to be looked upon as a leader were limited to going on shows and attacking Rev. Jackson...being critical of the million man march......when that didn't work, he engraciated himself with the likes of Hannity..after which he started labeling himself as conservative.....

These are facts that I have witnessed.

show me a picture of jesse
>peterson with karl rove, colin powell, condie rice,
>president bush, etc., you wont because those people try
>their best to dissasociate themselves with rev peterson as
>they should...but dont we see sharpton and Jackson mingling
>with democratic elites almost everytime we see them on the
>news?

Both Rev. Jackson and Rev. Sharpton have actually done something for Black people in America...both have ran for President. You wouldn't see Peterson with political elite because his intellect isn't sufficient...and he hasn't done anything of note besided spew hate at Sharpton, and Jackson.

wasnt jackson the spiritual advisor to Bill Clinton
>(when both of them were having baby momma drama)? Isn't
>Jesse Jackson's net worth well voer 300 million dollars?
>isnt jesse shaking down corporations and not distributing
>the wealth amongst his own people!? OH!! that's right, jesse
>peterson is worse than him though...gotchya...
>
Jesse Peterson is irrelevant compared to Rev. Jackson

>>>- whoa...wait a minute. so are you debunking his arguments?
>>>by saying that he sounds "different" than what he sounds
>>>like on his radio show!? (when in fact ive heard him say
>>>this MILLIONS of times on his show)...
>>
>>What I'm saying is that he is a puppet for the right...those
>>aren't his words becaus obviously his level of articulation
>>does not rise to the level to be able to produce that...he's
>>simply a right wing lawn jockey...
>
>- this is getting repetitive and boring but i will say this
>one more time. jesse peterson is on no republican payroll.

but he has Sean Hannity and Dennis Prager on the advisory board of his so-called orginization.


>this myth that all black folks think alike but the ones
>that think like jesse peterson are being PAID to think this
>way is a joke man...and if you havent noticed, you have
>spent the entire time saying the same thing: "jesse is a
>joke, he is a puppet, he is a right wing yada yada
>yada"...you have yet to debunk this mans points or his
>arguments....

He's not making any original arguements at all....Progressive Black people have been on the front lines fighting for our communities for years....this chitlin mouth sounding negro isn't bringing anything new to the table at all....

after the Million man march he was on television demeaning those in attendance as being less than men because they were crying at the march...I saw and heard Peterson say this with my own eyes and ears....He questioned the manhood of the couple of million men who attended that march...

but yet what he supposedly stands for is the same thing that the million man march....the Nation of Islam and numerous other groups have been standing for for years.....

So it's not about the issues...it's about him attacking those who are making a difference...then promoting the same ideas those difference makers have been promoting as if you are doing something different...
>
>
>>>- again, how so? republicans want nothing to do with this
>>>man so how is he being pimped by them?
>>
>>Sean Hannity has had Peterson on his show numerous times
>>without ever disclosing that he is on the advisory board for
>>Peterson's bogus orginization....Dennis Prager...another
>>Zionist right wing communicator is on his advisory
>>board....again....Peterson was not polticial at all until
>>recently when guys like Hannity and Prager became involved
>>with him an became his "advisors" ...now these guys have a
>>negro to bring on their shows...and Peterson repays them by
>>promoting the anti-liberal zionist right wing agenda those
>>types support....
>
>- BWAAAHHAHAAAA!!!! man you CANT be serious!! jesse peterson
>has had his radio show and has been saying and doing the
>same thing since 1990 (sean hannity first got his radio
>show in 1997!!) your dumbass went down the list on his site
>and conjured up a quick dumbass "conspiracy" theory, how
>fucking stupid do you look...

Sean Hannity recently came under fire for not disclosing the he was on Peterson's board...I've known about this for some time and didn't need to go to the guys website to find it out. Your disrespectful language is only making YOU look foolish...When you have knowledge and experience as I have, you don't have to lower yourself as you are doing.
>
>>listen to right wing radio shows like laura ingram and you
>>hear peterson and these other Blacks who have gotten money
>>from the Bush administration being promoted as new Black
>>leaders...
>
>- where is the proof of this? there you go again, going on
>old wives tales instead of providing facts to support your
>bullshit claims...
>
I've heard them with my own ears. That's all the proof I need.

>>then when you go their websites, and check the
>>data....these folks have done less than the smallest
>>fraction for the Black community what the likes of Jackson,
>>Sharpton, and Farrakhan have done.
>
>- here is a question for you: if those "leaders" died today,
>what would their legacy be? what would they be remembered
>for? the only one in that list that has actually done
>anything to affect the greatest number of black folks is
>Loowey 'i killed malcolm' farakan with the million man
>march...and we all know Jesse and Al have always been
>hustlers.
>
all of those men have somthing that you nor Peterson will ever have...Class, character, respect from their people, and intellect. The courage to do more than provide just lip service...to go on the front lines unlike you and other right wing nigroes who don't have the testicular fortitude to actually put action behind their words.

>
>>wow...9 success stories....man....just from me representing
>>myself I have been responsible for inspiring more than 9
>>damn Black people to go to college .....lol. So because he
>>has 9 success stories on his website..he can clown Jackson,
>>Farrakhan, Dr. King and others?? get out of here with that
>>b.s.
>
>- well first of all jesse peterson has never clowned doctor
>King.

Yes he has....he said that civil rights leaders were socialist pigs....this is the same type of attack that folks made at Dr. King, and when he lumps all civil rights leaders together..he is disrespecting Dr. King.

secondly, lets run a checklist of the things that
>these "leaders" you praise have brought about to our
>community: AIDS, drugs, high incarceration rates, immoral
>stagnating irrelevant music, high abortion rates...hell,
>this new "leadership" after martin and malcolm has damn near
>led us to a genocide all the while they are making
>millions!...surely u wouldnt argue that jesse peterson is a
>millionaire and on top of that i KNOW u wont argue that
>jesse peterson has his hand in our modern day self inflicted
>self hating genocidal tendencies?
>
Jesse Peterson represents the worst in Black people...ignorance.

>
>>lol....as I've told you many times before son....regardless
>>of how deep in the Ass of the right you get...it will not
>>help you achieve anything substantial....
>>
>>The fact that you can call me a nigga while trying to hold
>>some intellectual high ground shows that your lack of
>>maturity, intellect, and you are at risk of being turned out
>>by that white man you so desire to model your soul after....
>
>- man im not about to sit up here and play your little games
>man..

no one is playing games. You are using language on a message board that you wouldn't have the balls to use if you were standing in my presence. Keep the debate on a higher level of discourse without the language you use to use back when you were a dead prez fan thinking that calling Blacks nigga made you cool...

.if you go back and read his books and listen to his
>show, he talks about niggas like you constantly..

I've done more in my life to help Black people than Jesse Peterson has....lol.

.make fun
>of how he talks, that he is an uncle tom, that he is a
>puppet blah blah blah...at the end of the day, you cant
>argue the points that he makes. period. and you have proven
>this with your overly emotional tyrade here...

at the end of the day...the man has provided no substance at all.

  

Printer-friendly copy | Top

                
DeeX
Charter member
144 posts
Sun Feb-27-05 07:45 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
22. "RE: oh hell no"
In response to Reply # 6


          

>im talking about the way nobody can debate black
>conservatives on issues concerning the black community.

LOL

But Dyson also made the argument, which Limbaugh doesn't address, that Peterson apparently is incapable of an honest debate:

Peterson refused to engage in an intellectual or principled defense of his opposition to reparations. Instead, he relied on the heavy-handed emotional antipathy toward black people. His rambling tirades included ill-formulated assaults on such leaders as Minister Louis Farrakhan and Jesse Jackson, against whom he hosts a ridiculous annual day of repudiation on the King Holiday. ... He was shockingly unfamiliar with many of the ideas, articles, books, arguments and the like that have poured out either for or against his beliefs. As I prodded him to address the issues at hand, he relentlessly and bitterly attacked black ethical failure. ... when I pressed Peterson about his insistence that we view the legitimacy of arguments about reparations through the lens of his twisted beliefs about black moral failure, he could only babble on about how utterly reprobate blacks are.

Dyson is backed up -- something Peterson's statements have yet to be -- by a letter writer to Jim Romenesko's MediaNews, who says that "Peterson wasn't treated like a stepchild, he simply didn't debate the subject."

Selected Quotes: Jesse Lee Peterson
These quotes come from listening to his show:

"Most Black people are not honest and don't like to work."

"Most Black preachers aren't called by God, they are called by their mommas."

"Most Black preachers teach hatred of Israel."

"Most Black people, not all, but most, like lies over truth."

"A lot of Christians aren't really Christians, especially Black ones."

"When it comes to sex, you can't trust a Black preacher."

"Blacks who complain should be put back onto the plantation so that they would know how to work."

"Most Black men are not worth anything."

"Black preachers are racists".



  

Printer-friendly copy | Top

        
SONJEVITY
Member since Nov 07th 2003
4478 posts
Sat Feb-26-05 08:33 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
7. "brotha, show me where I have attacked this man in my"
In response to Reply # 2


  

          

statement.

I was talking about what I SAW and HEARD him say these
things about liberals, Jackson, etc.

Even today on the C-SPAN program after the Tavis meeting.

---------------------------------------
"We're not weeell...and we cain't teeell" (c) Badu

http://www.myspace.com/sonjevitysgroove

  

Printer-friendly copy | Top

            
suave_bro
Member since Nov 19th 2002
9433 posts
Sat Feb-26-05 09:09 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
10. "man, they taught comprehension in 4th grade"
In response to Reply # 7


          

where i went to school...sheesh...

>statement.
>
>I was talking about what I SAW and HEARD him say these
>things about liberals, Jackson, etc.
>
>Even today on the C-SPAN program after the Tavis meeting.

- I saw him on cspan today and I listen to his radio show he never said that racism doesn't exist, he says that the problems we face today have nothing to do with racism and there is a difference. one caller even called in on some "my boss doesnt want me there because im black" And jesse told him straight out that if this indeed DID happen (which i doubt), there are proper channels he can go through to in order to handle that situation...racism is NOT the #1 problem facing black america in 2005. we WANT it to be badly though...


  

Printer-friendly copy | Top

                
SONJEVITY
Member since Nov 07th 2003
4478 posts
Sun Feb-27-05 03:02 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
27. "Im glad for you, but..."
In response to Reply # 10
Sun Feb-27-05 03:06 PM

  

          

But I really cant tell that youve had much schooling
OR home training.

Cause you cant seem talk to folk without insulting them.

you can chill with the insults SB...I aint the one.

straight up man.

---------------------------------------
"We're not weeell...and we cain't teeell" (c) Badu

http://www.myspace.com/sonjevitysgroove

  

Printer-friendly copy | Top

        
rhulah
Charter member
4409 posts
Sun Feb-27-05 05:36 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
16. "RE: this is why black conservatives KEEP the upper hand"
In response to Reply # 2


          


Suavebro,

Do you consider yourself a "Black conservative?"





>>Everytime I see him, he's talking about how blacks
>>need to stop blaming racism for its community woes,
>>cause there is no racism.
>
>- you people do 1 of 2 things to black conservatives A) put
>words in their mouths like this right here and B) just hurl
>personal attacks at them...

  

Printer-friendly copy | Top

            
suave_bro
Member since Nov 19th 2002
9433 posts
Sun Feb-27-05 05:42 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
17. "no"
In response to Reply # 16


          

i consider myself god.

  

Printer-friendly copy | Top

                
rhulah
Charter member
4409 posts
Sun Feb-27-05 05:52 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
21. "RE: no"
In response to Reply # 17


          

>i consider myself god.

Bro., I'm not being funny. I'm genuinely interested.

  

Printer-friendly copy | Top

        
blaXXX
Member since Dec 01st 2004
1649 posts
Sun Feb-27-05 08:59 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
24. "black conservatives KEEP the upper hand..."
In response to Reply # 2


          

because they KEEP their nose, mind, & tenets stuck so far up white-racists' QUEEF-------can't go wrong.

____ _____ _____

*--> www.soundclick.com/blaXXX <--*

*~* Go ahead! EXPERIENCE the latest non-Profit joint!*~*

____ _____ _____

blaXXX' breviaries: 2005---And we coulda saved more...if they ONLY KNEW they were Slaves
____

  

Printer-friendly copy | Top

3X
Member since Oct 18th 2004
7667 posts
Sat Feb-26-05 08:17 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
4. "Jesse Peterson is a self proclaimed idiot"
In response to Reply # 0


  

          

numerous times jesse peterson admits that out of his class of 18 he was ranked 18. those are his words not mine.

he is nothing more than a white financed republican version of messy jesse jackson.

-------
It's incredible how the people that know the least are the first to offer advice.

  

Printer-friendly copy | Top

suave_bro
Member since Nov 19th 2002
9433 posts
Sat Feb-26-05 08:25 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
5. "he's a tad bit over the top"
In response to Reply # 0


          

but his overall message is one that should be heard by all african americans...notice i didnt say put in2 practice, respected, liked, or memorized, I simply said HEARD.

i mean stop and think about it: a report just came out the other day about the doubling of black HIV rates since 1995 and what are our black leaders doing? critisizing bush over social security and the war in iraq? protesting KFC? are these things more important than a disease that is literally KILLING off massive amounts of black folks as we speak!?

at the core of it jesse peterson isn't really saying anything different then what we say at picnics and social gatherings, he is just saying it where white people can hear it and that doesnt sit well with black folks...

  

Printer-friendly copy | Top

    
Warren Coolidge
Charter member
41992 posts
Sat Feb-26-05 10:06 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
13. "RE: he's a tad bit over the top"
In response to Reply # 5


  

          

>but his overall message is one that should be heard by all
>african americans...notice i didnt say put in2 practice,
>respected, liked, or memorized, I simply said HEARD.

it's not his message....it's the message that Black people have been speaking on for thousands of years....it's the same message that Rev. Jackson, Min. Farrakhan, and all the other Black leaders he's attacked for his Zionist pimps have been saying for years..
>
>

  

Printer-friendly copy | Top

        
suave_bro
Member since Nov 19th 2002
9433 posts
Sun Feb-27-05 05:45 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
18. "RE: he's a tad bit over the top"
In response to Reply # 13


          

>it's not his message....it's the message that Black people
>have been speaking on for thousands of years....it's the
>same message that Rev. Jackson, Min. Farrakhan, and all the
>other Black leaders he's attacked for his Zionist pimps have
>been saying for years..

- wow. so show me where rev jackson has addressed the DL brother phenomenon in our community, the AIDS, the black on black crime, show me where jesse jackson has addressed the 70% out of wedlock birth rate in our communities (outside of him saying 'jesus was born out of wedlock' when he was asked about his illegitimate child)...the most minister farakhoon has done in the past 10 years was sit down with ja rule to talk about his beef with 50 cent. yeah, talk about a TRUE black leader!!

  

Printer-friendly copy | Top

    
El_essence
Charter member
24899 posts
Sat Feb-26-05 10:09 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
14. "the problem with him is"
In response to Reply # 5


  

          

the important things he may have to say are dressed up in bullshit that undermines the progress of black folks in America. Although I don't agree with too much of Armstrong Williams' views, he can at least articulate his points intelligently. This dude is just flat out ignorant.

  

Printer-friendly copy | Top

        
suave_bro
Member since Nov 19th 2002
9433 posts
Sun Feb-27-05 05:47 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
19. "so in otherwords"
In response to Reply # 14


          

you want him to make it "sound" better in order for black folks to digest it.

  

Printer-friendly copy | Top

            
El_essence
Charter member
24899 posts
Sun Feb-27-05 08:03 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
28. "RE: so in otherwords"
In response to Reply # 19


  

          

>you want him to make it "sound" better in order for black
>folks to digest it.

I want him to make it plain. If his motives are to shit on black folks in america, then he should just continue right on with what he's doing. But if his goal is to try and work towards the progress of black folks, that antagonist approach is not working.

There are plenty of other black conservatives who, whether I agree with or not, are doing what they think is the best direction for black america and don't try and distance themselves from black folks. I've never heard Innis and the like come out of their face with half of the bullshit this dude says. I'm not the type of dude to throw uncle tom out to any and every black conservative out there. But he's definitely crossed that line on a number of occasions.

  

Printer-friendly copy | Top

rhulah
Charter member
4409 posts
Sun Feb-27-05 05:50 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
20. "RE: Jesse Peterson Who is this Guy"
In response to Reply # 0


          


Mr. Peterson has a right to his opinion on the ills that plague the African community in America. There are many African Americans who harbour such perspectives but are afraid to speak their minds. The positions he takes have not been challenged. They should be. Overall his arguements are focused on how Black leadership with liberal political affiliations have failed the Black community.

  

Printer-friendly copy | Top

blaXXX
Member since Dec 01st 2004
1649 posts
Sun Feb-27-05 08:39 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
23. "who is he?...I asked American Heritage:"
In response to Reply # 0


          

lack·ey
n. pl. lack·eys
A liveried male servant; a footman. A servile follower; a toady.

v. lack·eyed, lack·ey·ing, lack·eys
v. tr.
To wait on as a footman; attend.

v. intr.
To act in a servile manner; fawn.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Source: The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
Copyright © 2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company.
Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.

____ _____ _____

*--> www.soundclick.com/blaXXX <--*

*~* Go ahead! EXPERIENCE the latest non-Profit joint!*~*

____ _____ _____

blaXXX' breviaries: 2005---And we coulda saved more...if they ONLY KNEW they were Slaves
____

  

Printer-friendly copy | Top

SONJEVITY
Member since Nov 07th 2003
4478 posts
Sun Feb-27-05 02:15 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
26. "Dude called WEB DuBois a communist pig"
In response to Reply # 0


  

          

on C-SPAN this morning!! I was on the floor laughing...
at 5am...

Dude is straight hilarity...

He said DuBois wanted to be African, he didnt want to be American anymore, thats why he ended up moving there before
he died.

He said, and I quote "I'm an American, I'm not an African. I aint got a drum beating in my heart. I got a guitar strumming
in MY heart."

HILARITY...LOL

I do agree with him on one thing, Jesse AINT for the people.

---------------------------------------
"We're not weeell...and we cain't teeell" (c) Badu

http://www.myspace.com/sonjevitysgroove

  

Printer-friendly copy | Top

Lobby Okay Activist Archives topic #28608 Previous topic | Next topic
Powered by DCForum+ Version 1.25
Copyright © DCScripts.com