Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okay Activist Archives topic #24621

Subject: "f*kk the bloodhound gang" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
viv

Tue May-16-00 09:27 PM

"f*kk the bloodhound gang"

this was forwarded to me. i don't know who this group is but what the hell?!? what?!?

Yellow Fever
Bloodhound Gang

Are those numchucks in your pants or are you just happy to see me?
Let me take you back to the day that I met my China girl
When I landed a `Pam` like on the San Fran Real world
I was sweating like a vegetable inside of a wok
I`d never been to Asia Minor but I was gonna Bangkok
Like Kristy Yamaguchi I had to break the ice
Should I talk about Mothra M*A*S*H or shrimp-fried rice?
I was sharp as a Chinese star but it`s a line I threw
Just thirty seconds over Tokyo and this Johnny would Woo
I took a shot like Jeanette Lee put on my moves like Bruce Lee
I told he every Soon Yi needs a little Woody
She said for all the tea in China my vagina`s not free
But my love will linger longer than the Ming Dynasty
I said I needed her to do and her to do my laundry
I knew she needed a way to stay legally within the country
She was made in Taiwan I said I`m O.K. with that
Just promise me you`ll never try to eat my cat

Chinky chinky bang bang I love you
Chinky chinky bang bang I know you love me too

In Japan the hand is used as a knife
In Japan a man`s wife`s hand job than can cost him his life
But now this Captain Kirk has his own Sulu
I`ll shampoo her Foo Man Chu with Lo Hung WangGoo
Cause I ride my slant-eyed slope like a brand new Kawasaki
Oh me chinky she`s so kinky got me hot like Nagasaki
Burnin` up like Napalm burstin` like an A-bomb
I think I got that jungle fever but I caught it in `Nam
She`s like an oriental rug cause I lay her where I please
Then I blindfold her with dental floss and get down on her knees
I`m a diving Kamikaze eating out Chinese
First I`ll have the poo-poo platter than some tuna sushi
She`ll be screaming like Godzilla and kickin` like Jackie Chan
I`ll get her redder than China wetter than the
Sea of Japan
Like the Chinese New Year she`s gonna see fireworks
Now be a good chinky and press Jimmy`s shirts

Sing chinky sing
One more time
Chinky chinky bang bang chinky bang
Chinky chinky bang biddily biddily biddily bang

------------

Please forward to inform others of what is happening. 2Tongues spoken word group in Chicago is starting to organize, as well as groups in LA and San Francisco, for the Bloodhound Gang appearances coming up soon.

To Whom It May Concern:

This letter is to inform your organization of a pressing issue that groups all across the country are organizing around. A popular and controversial band, The Bloodhound Gang, has been the target of a series of protests and criticism from several groups due to the content of their songs and music videos.

The Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (GLAAD) recently demanded that MTV edit their video, "The Bad Touch" in which a gay couple is hit over the head with a loaf of bread. The Asian American Student Union and other groups at the University of Maryland-College Park protested their school’s decision to choose The Bloodhound Gang to appear at their annual Art Attack on May 5, on the grounds that their songs "Yellow Fever" and "I Wish I was Queer so I could get Chicks" perpetuate harmful stereotypes, with lyrics such as "Cause I ride my slant-eyed slope like a brand new Kawasaki/She's like an oriental rug cause I lay her where I please" and "Hang out with my mom's hairstylist/his name is Kip/he's got a lisp/he talks like this...And wear my mother's lingerie/learn the songs of Broadway." The Asian American Student Union at the University of Wisconsin-Madison held a rally on May 8 to increase public awareness and dialogue on the social ramifications of the lyrics in the song "Yellow Fever", and activists all over the country are organizing against the group’s performances this summer.

The band, which consists of four males, three white and one bi-racial, are based in Philadelphia and Los Angeles. They are signed with Geffen Records, a major label that also signs artists such as Beck, Peter Gabriel, and Counting Crows. The Bloodhound Gang is currently No.19 on the Billboard Charts, is very popular on the MTV show "Total Request Live". The band will tour through February 2001, then will travel to Europe after covering much of the United States. Their website, which includes additional background information, lyrics, and tour dates can be viewed at
http://www.bloodhoundgang.com/

Printer-friendly copy | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
I saw them
May 17th 2000
RE: I saw them
May 17th 2000
They already have lasted.
PFunk
May 18th 2000
      RE: They already have lasted.
May 23rd 2000
           One and the same!
PFunk
May 24th 2000
just so you know....
May 18th 2000
RE: just so you know....
viv
May 22nd 2000
      good to see you missed my point, n/m
May 23rd 2000
           tsk tsk...and you missed hers, n/m
caseio
May 23rd 2000
           RE: good to see you missed my point, n/m
viv
May 23rd 2000
                no, folks...
May 23rd 2000
                     RE: no, folks...
caseio
May 24th 2000
                          ah, such is my life....
May 25th 2000
                               talk about missing the point completely
caseio
May 26th 2000
                                    lord help me....
May 26th 2000
i agree with twinky
May 18th 2000
apologize..need sleep
May 18th 2000
just a joke... right?!?!
caseio
May 18th 2000
      hmmm...
May 18th 2000
WTF??
BeeFred
May 18th 2000
My blood is boiling!!!
pacha
May 18th 2000
My blood is boiling too, but not for the same reason
velodragon
May 18th 2000
      RE: My blood is boiling too, but not for the same reason
pacha
May 20th 2000
      fair enough
velodragon
May 20th 2000
           velo...just so u know...
caseio
May 21st 2000
                RE: velo...just so u know...
velodragon
May 21st 2000
      RE: My blood is boiling too, but not for the same reason
damatrix
May 20th 2000
newsflash!!!!!!!!!!!!1
May 19th 2000
just wanted to share with you all....
May 23rd 2000
damn i never knew
May 23rd 2000
check this link
May 24th 2000
RE: check this link
luvJONES
May 25th 2000
RE: check this link
luvJONES
May 25th 2000
      check this out...
Dramatik
May 25th 2000
viv, i agree that the lyrics are offensive, BUT
May 26th 2000
Hey Viv...
Won
May 29th 2000
i love you....
May 29th 2000
      RE: i love you....
Won
May 30th 2000

strezzed
Charter member
6529 posts
Wed May-17-00 02:24 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
1. "I saw them"
In response to Reply # 0

when I wen to UMCP (Univ of MD) Art aAttack to see Kast. THEY SUCK. But the white people was lovin them. They have no talent, their lyrics suck, and all of their songs bite some other song. They had some off the wall shit like "mommy touch me in my private place" or something like that. They are not gonna last long...(hopefully)

**Treasurer, SBU (Sexy Bitches United)**
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I found God in myself & I loved her/I loved her fiercely - Ntozake Shange

"who i'm eeea?"
aim - bronze elixir
yahoo - amorel7

odu
Member since Jun 02nd 2002
33 posts
Wed May-17-00 04:45 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
2. "RE: I saw them"
In response to Reply # 1

That shit is dead wrong, though. Soundin like a pack of 21st century rednecks...

PFunk

Thu May-18-00 06:42 AM

4. "They already have lasted."
In response to Reply # 1

This is their third album and they have a solid fan base. They're not gonna go that fast. Sad isn't it?

"Dang nigga I gotta go get me a new FUBU shirt!" - Cunfused white guy I heard on the bus

"HEEEEYY YYOOOOOOUUUUU GUUUUUUYYYYYYS"-Sloth from Goonies

"I'm not number 1. Ah sorry I lied I'm number 1,2,3,4,and 5."-KRS One

Peace-PFunk aka. The Okay Irish

Cholele
Charter member
232 posts
Tue May-23-00 04:25 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
19. "RE: They already have lasted."
In response to Reply # 4

hey, are they the same who sing "you and me baby, aint nothing but mamals" stuff...??? cause they kinda popular over here.. they even made a dance remix of that song..

"...I..." some rapper

la locura cura

PFunk

Wed May-24-00 05:24 AM

26. "One and the same!"
In response to Reply # 19

"Dang nigga I gotta go get me a new FUBU shirt!" - Cunfused white guy I heard on the bus

"HEEEEYY YYOOOOOOUUUUU GUUUUUUYYYYYYS"-Sloth from Goonies

"I'm not number 1. Ah sorry I lied I'm number 1,2,3,4,and 5."-KRS One

Peace-PFunk aka. The Okay Irish

TinkyWinky
Charter member
2726 posts
Thu May-18-00 05:16 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
3. "just so you know...."
In response to Reply # 0

they ARE kidding. i'm not trying to defend or justify, just explain. although i AM a bit disturbed at something. when a song like this is racially motivated, it's considered atrocious. but there's plenty of blatantly misogynistic music out there that the same people who would protest this song would pay $20 for on CD. i'm not accusing anyone on this thread, but i think overall it's EXTREMELY hypocritical.

http://www.thehungersite.com

"This is OUR place. You want the walls to be orange get a brush..."
--BooDah

Stevelover and the purple Tubber: confusing freestyle suckas into a three-count pin

"I'm SICK, and i'm TIRED, of your WHINING, COMPLAINING, and BITCHING, and MOANING! BOO-FUCKIN-HOO!"
--Ian Mackaye (Minor Threat)

"Where the F*CK is my purse icon??????"

:::::::::::::
"And I know what the fuck an option quarterback is. He's the black QB under six feet that ends up being converted to wide receiver once he's selected on day two of the NFL draft because he can't hit the ocean from the edge of a boat."

--

viv

Mon May-22-00 10:45 PM

18. "RE: just so you know...."
In response to Reply # 3

who the fu*k cares if they're kidding or not? either way it's still a piece of sh*t. he wasn't kidding when he said alla this:

Rolling Stone 6/6/00

*Phuong, the Asian-American women's alliance, is protesting your song "Yellow Fever." Has anyone ever confronted you?

We get letters, but one of our first fans is a girl named Mandy Springfellow, who's Asian. I forward the letters to her, she answers them, and she can say, "Shut up you dumb Chink," 'cause coming from her, it's OK.

*Don't you think Asian women have a valid argument? You talk about blindfolding a girl with dental floss.

That's an old joke. It's out of Truly Tasteless Jokes 8 from 1986. People have problems with it becuase there's stereotypes in there, but stereotypes exist for a reason -- there's a kernel of truth in them... I'm just having a laugh. I think that if a person is in the mind-set that they were being attacked, they will respond to it that way. "Yellow Fever" is a song about me wanting to bang Asian chicks. In my own way, I'm saying that I like Asian chicks. Hopefully people want to laugh with me...

actually i couldn't give a f*ck about this stupid ass band. i'm not surprised neither at how far white people will take things thinkin it's alright. and hypocrisy? -- that could be a whole 'nother post in itself and only detracts from this point. i was posting to make people aware of some more twistings in babylon cuz ever since i got that post, i see that these f*ckers are everywhere (in the white media). they are jus popular enough to get a gig opening up for Outkast. that's right, Outkast and the Bloodhound Gang. disgusting. (no disrespect to Outkast at all. i know they don necessarily have any control over bookings like that, but i'm jus sayin this is how babby flips it...)

TinkyWinky
Charter member
2726 posts
Tue May-23-00 06:24 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
20. "good to see you missed my point, n/m"
In response to Reply # 18

--BooDah

Stevelover and the purple Tubber: confusing freestyle suckas into a three-count pin

"I'm SICK, and i'm TIRED, of your WHINING, COMPLAINING, and BITCHING, and MOANING! BOO-FUCKIN-HOO!"

"And I know what the fuck an option quarterback is. He's the black QB under six feet that ends up being converted to wide receiver once he's selected on day two of the NFL draft because he can't hit the ocean from the edge of a boat."

--

caseio

Tue May-23-00 08:52 AM

21. "tsk tsk...and you missed hers, n/m"
In response to Reply # 20

viv

Tue May-23-00 09:00 AM

22. "RE: good to see you missed my point, n/m"
In response to Reply # 20

um, no i didn't. but i see you missed mine... but i ain trippin. that's all folks...

TinkyWinky
Charter member
2726 posts
Tue May-23-00 10:57 AM

23. "no, folks..."
In response to Reply # 22

i caught your points clearly, i think. bloodhoung gang are ignorant motherfuckers. i'm glad you actually posted this, because this way people who otherwise wouldn't hear about this now KNOW. but to say that dealing with hypocrisy detracts from your point...? your making a point about a surface issue. looking at the root of the problem may shake your own feelings about your point, but it certainly doesn't detract from it.

--BooDah

--

caseio

Wed May-24-00 11:46 PM

28. "RE: no, folks..."
In response to Reply # 23

tink, she obviously didn't miss your point. she was merely responding to one of them in which you wrote "they ARE kidding" ...which actually doesn't make much sense as a defense, justification or explanation, since it is the act itself of these privileged white kids putting these blatantly misogynist and racist lyrics in a song and profitting from it at the expense of minorities that is ultimately offensive.
What I do find pointless is to simply say "they ARE kidding" then disregard it's effects or the root of the act itself.
You seem to think that "there's plenty of blatantly misogynistic music out there that the same people who would protest this song would pay $20 for on CD."
I personally disagree. I don't believe that most people who would protest this song would shell out $20 to purchase blatantly misogynistic music.
>"i'm not accusing anyone on this thread, but i think overall it's EXTREMELY hypocritical."
Tinky, fact is you do not know the personal history of the people, on this thread or not,who do protest this song, and to baselessly call them or the act of protest EXTREMELY hypocritical is just over eager, reactionary posting.
what i AM bothered by though is your dismissal of viv as simply "making a point about a surface issue" whatever that means, even though you haven't had any input on the issue itself besides "they ARE kidding".

TinkyWinky
Charter member
2726 posts
Thu May-25-00 07:45 AM

29. "ah, such is my life...."
In response to Reply # 28

obviously the REAL issue here is that i'm a bad person and that i hate asians and love to see them denigrated. furthermore, i applaud ignorance.

i genuinely DO love ignorance though, especially this sort of ignorance, because of the absolute humorlessness it instills in so many people. we're all wounded martyrs, making grave sacrifices in the face of tempestuous evil so that our children and our children's children and their children after them might live hand in hand as brothers and sisters forever in our gracious enlightenment.

i'm not scornful of offense and i'm not scornful of offensive music. i'm scornful of people who are scornful of offensive music.

--BooDah

--

caseio

Fri May-26-00 12:07 PM

34. "talk about missing the point completely"
In response to Reply # 29

i could walk you through it... but then again what's the point.

poor tinky, we'll all just shut up now, we wouldn't want you to get offended.

TinkyWinky
Charter member
2726 posts
Fri May-26-00 04:28 PM

35. "lord help me...."
In response to Reply # 34

hey, read my quote. the minor threat part. for real. take it to heart. i go to a college just chock friggin FULL of protesters. it's not personal, but i just can't take much of that stuff anymore before i start feeling a bit nauseous. and like i said, that makes me a bad person. a TERRIBLE person.

blah blah blah blah!!! look at me running off at the keyboard! what's wrong with me??? I'M NOT RIGHT IN THE HEAD!!!!! NORMAL PEOPLE DON'T DO THIS!!!!! someone please get me help.

offensive material is my bread and friggin butter.

--BooDah

--

joe
Charter member
42 posts
Thu May-18-00 10:51 AM

5. "i agree with twinky"
In response to Reply # 0

~7~

yes this song is wrong....u hate them but did u like 2 live crew...what about uncle luke....bet u love eddie in raw but didn't think about all the jokes about gays he made....cube had a song bout killin koreans once....its just another case of baised opinons....they probley got worse on older albums...but no one cares untill they big....okayrandom out
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"some mother fukkers are always trying to iceskate uphill"- blade

"Study the past, if you would divine the future."-Confucius

You'd be amazed at how often people who have no choice act as if they
had one, and lose everything because they could not bear to do what had
to be done. - Jason, The Worthing Chronicle, Orson Scott Card, 1983

"To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children; to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty; to find the best in others; to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition; to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded." Ralph Waldo Emerson

Forget of my name... Remeber it only as a handshake... introduction to my Belief which is God... Ride instead the waves of my Interpreture... Music, Sound, Hypnotic if you choose... But truth and life regardless of your questionable timid compromises... which I intend to erase.. which will erase without hint of reward as I am only a messenger And you a sheep in process of evolutin.. almost at death with yourself and on the staircase of birth. Soon you may almost forget the smell of your family. --JIMI HENDRIX April 25, 1970

With the wink of an eye/Egos, swell, bust and dive/Kingdoms fall and cry/With the wink of an eye
With the wink of an eye/A new born baby cries/And a hundred soldiers die/With the wink of an eye -jimi hendrix

soulblade-r u ready?

joe
Charter member
42 posts
Thu May-18-00 10:53 AM

6. "apologize..need sleep"
In response to Reply # 5

~7~
sorry tinky...didn't mean to misspell ur name...okayrandom out
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"some mother fukkers are always trying to iceskate uphill"- blade

"Study the past, if you would divine the future."-Confucius

You'd be amazed at how often people who have no choice act as if they
had one, and lose everything because they could not bear to do what had
to be done. - Jason, The Worthing Chronicle, Orson Scott Card, 1983

"To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children; to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty; to find the best in others; to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition; to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded." Ralph Waldo Emerson

Forget of my name... Remeber it only as a handshake... introduction to my Belief which is God... Ride instead the waves of my Interpreture... Music, Sound, Hypnotic if you choose... But truth and life regardless of your questionable timid compromises... which I intend to erase.. which will erase without hint of reward as I am only a messenger And you a sheep in process of evolutin.. almost at death with yourself and on the staircase of birth. Soon you may almost forget the smell of your family. --JIMI HENDRIX April 25, 1970

With the wink of an eye/Egos, swell, bust and dive/Kingdoms fall and cry/With the wink of an eye
With the wink of an eye/A new born baby cries/And a hundred soldiers die/With the wink of an eye -jimi hendrix

soulblade-r u ready?

caseio

Thu May-18-00 03:31 PM

7. "just a joke... right?!?!"
In response to Reply # 5

In case you haven't noticed Amerikkka is still very much a white man's country, and I find it hard to understand how anybody can't be disgusted and alarmed to hear a bunch of white guys singing songs like "yellow fever" or blatantly shout out the word "nigger" doing a cover of a WuTang song to a packed house of cheering white kids. And you say "they probably got worse on older albums but no one cares until they big"... well DUH! Why do you think we should be concerned when a group like this gets heavy rotation on MTV?!?! And ask yourself how and why is a group like this so popular.

azucar18
Charter member
1681 posts
Thu May-18-00 04:40 PM

8. "hmmm..."
In response to Reply # 7

i'm not really sure what the answer is on this issue. on the one hand, you've got this group whose album is called "hooray for boobies". their fanbase consists of the same folks who think the insane clown posse are talented artists. so how seriously are we supposed to take them?

on the other hand, this would be yet another example of how whites seem to be able to get away with making racist comments when it's in the form of a joke. personally, i did not know about this song until i read this thread, and i would not have thought of the bloodhound gang as anti-asian. (incredibly stupid and a potential waste of oxygen, yes, but not anti-asian.) however, when ice cube had "black korea", even people who didn't know the first thing about hip-hop thought that cube was a misogynist who hated asians. so why does the bloodhound gang escape censure? i'm not going to insult your intelligence with the answer.

"ooh yeah, this is my kind of party!"- the pets.com puppet

"my peers i beg forgiveness/ i just don't buy twelve inches/ too many independents/ they share the same resemblence/ too hard to make decisions/ i built up a resistance/ like i'm fightin' off a sickness/ plus they just don't hold my interest"- lyrics born

http://community.webtv.net/azucar18/yetanotherwasteof - you know you want it.

i am jesus's little sunbeam.

BeeFred

Thu May-18-00 04:50 PM

9. "WTF??"
In response to Reply # 0

I find it amazing that some people are actually defending these fools. "They were joking" is not really a valid excuse in my book.

If they were to go on a record, singing lyrics which talk about having sex with Black women, blatantly spewing stereotypes, and even the N word; folks would be pretty quick to castrate my ass.

I think that some people might be forgetting that "chink" is a racial slur, much like "nigger", and it should not be taken so lightly. The Bloodhound Gang should know better than to joke about racist shit, unless they really believe it. I hope these fuckers get everything that's coming to them.

BeeFred

pacha

Thu May-18-00 07:33 PM

10. "My blood is boiling!!!"
In response to Reply # 0

I don't know what I can do, but I forwarded viv's post to everyone in my address book. I didn't even finish reading through the lyrics before I hit the roof. I don't care that they are joking. I won't condone this. Tomorrow I am going to talk to my manager to see if we can return all our Bloodhound Gang CD's. I kinda doubt that will happen since we sell about 70% rap (not hip-hop, rap) at work. If there's anything I can't stand, it's hypocrites and racists.
Maybe I can post the lyrics to "Yellow Fever" so customers have fair warning of the poison these guys are spreading.

"I tell my body to obey my soul, and thus I never tire"-Nikos Kazantzakis

velodragon

Thu May-18-00 09:47 PM

11. "My blood is boiling too, but not for the same reason"
In response to Reply # 10

This song is not on any of their three albums. They have never commercially released it. Getting rid of their albums will not get rid of this song. Did anyone even bother to check that? Or did kneejerk emotional reactions cloud good judgement? To attempt to ban their music from your store is not only hypocritical, but blatently illegal. I'm with TinkyWinky here, if you're going to ban The Bloodhound Gang's music (and I use that term loosely) in the name of good taste and racial harmony, you also have to get rid of all the 2 Live, DMX, Pantera, etc, etc, etc in your store. How exactly do you justify banning a group's albums anyway? Didn't Luke go through this a decade ago? Did a ban work then? Nope, only made 2 Live more popular. In a business where no publicity is bad publicity, if you want them to go away simply ignore them. This band sells shock, just like Tom Greene, just like Howard Stern, just like any random studio thug. Are you going to ban them too? Where does the censoring stop? Or does it? If you don't like them, don't buy their stuff, simple as that.

I may disagree with what he says... but I will defend to the death... his right to say! ©graffiti on a wall somewhere
AIM - velodragon

Between me and every ideal I always find Scheisskopfs, Peckems, Korns, and Cathcarts. And that sort of changes the ideal.
--Yossarian

**May is Offensive Quote Month**
A handjob's a man's job, yo job's a blowjob
--MC Paul Barman

pacha

Sat May-20-00 01:36 PM

13. "RE: My blood is boiling too, but not for the same reason"
In response to Reply # 11

>This song is not on any
>of their three albums.
> Getting rid of
>their albums will not get
>rid of this song.
>Did anyone even bother to
>check that?
I've been in to work since I posted, & now I see that the song is not commercially available. I don't know the track listing of every CD at work, simple as that. The Bloodhound Gang websites I went on did not have track listings either.

To attempt to
>ban their music from your
>store is not only hypocritical,
>but blatently illegal.
I believe in free speech. I also believe that parents should know what their kids listen to. When a kid asks for Korn or Brotha Lynch, our store policy is that we don't sell that stuff to anyone under 16 years of age if they are without their parents. It does bother me that my job promotes racist and sexist views, but...

>if you're
>going to ban The Bloodhound
>Gang's music you also have
>to get rid of all
>the 2 Live, DMX, Pantera,
>etc, etc, etc in your
>store. How exactly do
>you justify

It's true that it is hypocritical of me to be getting paid off of DMX and Pantera, but I took the job for love of music and books. For every C-Bo I sell, there's a Van Morrison CD or out-of-print book I sell too. In the store, we don't play objectionable music or put up posters that depict violence or drug use. We also have PETA posters on our walls, free PETA pamphlets, and about 30% of our profits go to charity. We donate music and books to our local Humane Society's rummage sale. That's how I justify what I do.

-Velo, it's good you're an agitator. I've read your stuff about biking, and it got me off my ass and I ride to work on days when I don't have errands to run during work. Thanks.

velodragon

Sat May-20-00 02:03 PM

14. "fair enough"
In response to Reply # 13

Okay, I can live with that. I just don't like seeing emotional decisions overrule reason, which is what I thought was happening here. Glad to hear that you got the bike thing going on too.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AIM - velodragon

Between me and every ideal I always find Scheisskopfs, Peckems, Korns, and Cathcarts. And that sort of changes the ideal.
--Yossarian

--MC Paul Barman

caseio

Sun May-21-00 05:25 PM

16. "velo...just so u know..."
In response to Reply # 14

they have commercially released it... or did you even bother to check that?

"Although Geffen Records refused to release either of the tracks on this seven inch, "Yellow Fever" has appeared on more Republic Records releases (the original Republic Records release of One Fierce Beer Coaster, the Republic Records vinyl release of One Fierce Beer Coaster (post-Geffen), One Censored Beer Coaster, and a future album release) than any other Bloodhound Gang song."

"I may disagree with what he says... but I will defend to the death... his right to say!"...ummm does that only apply to the performers on stage? See it really isn't as simple as "If you don't like them, don't buy their stuff" when you are in a position like Pacha and you believe that a good deal of your customers probably wouldn't buy their latest album (regardless of wether this song was in their current one or not) if they are made aware of the lyrics and that a great deal of people are deeply offended by it.
And the point of the original post is to increase public awareness and dialogue on the social ramifications of the lyrics in the song and to organize against the group’s performances this summer. Though I believe that part of bloodhound gang's audience are fans precisely because of those lyrics, I do think that there's a significant enough amount of their audience that would think twice about supporting the group if personally confronted with the issue. I think it's a lot harder to say, they were just kiddin, once you can put a face to the issue since most of these things arise from ignorance and a lack of contact with people other than your own race.

on a similar issue, I'd be interested what you guys think about the following:
-------------------------------------------------
Editor of UW humor publication to resign over article
May 20, 2000, 11:00 PM

SEATTLE – The editor of a University of Washington humor publication is resigning over an article written in an insert in Friday's 'Daily' newspaper. It was printed in a special section called "The Mutt."

According to the article, published Friday, the UW will meet its diversity goals by recruiting black prison inmates under a new outreach program.

The article said one "Bubbha Buthlter" entered the UW eight weeks after his release from Washington State Penitentiary and was awaiting the transfer of six of his former prison colleagues. Under the new program, the article said, the inmates must sign a behavioral contract with their parole officers before stepping onto the UW campus.

"It's an outrageous, offensive, racist and homophobic piece," UW President Richard McCormick said. "I have seen miserable things in The Daily (student newspaper) before, but this is the worst. It is so blatantly racist and so offensive in every way."

Tyrone Porter, a doctoral student in bioengineering involved in minority recruitment at the UW, was one of two students who expressed anger over the article at the UW Board of Regents meeting Friday.

"That was the only question I had in the meeting today: `Why?,"' Porter said. "It's the same question that was asked in the '60s, the same question that was asked in the '70s, it's the same question that's been asked through the decades."

------------------------------------------------
sad fact is that a lot of people still just doesn't get it.

"Throughout history, it has been the inaction of those who could have acted, the indifference of those who should have known better, the silence of the voice of justice when it mattered most, that has made it possible for evil to triumph. "
Haile Selassie

...might be a little too heavy a quote for this... but you get the point.

velodragon

Sun May-21-00 06:16 PM

17. "RE: velo...just so u know..."
In response to Reply # 16

I just checked the three Geffen albums that are available now. I wasn't aware that they had anyting else out. I stand corrected.

Posting lyrics, raising awareness, protesting, this is what I agree with. I draw the line, however, at attempting to censor a group based on racist/tasteless lyrics while hundreds of other albums with comparable or worse material remains on the shelves.

>-------------------------------------------------
>Editor of UW humor publication to
>resign over article
>May 20, 2000, 11:00 PM
>------------------------------------------------
>sad fact is that a lot
>of people still just doesn't
>get it.

Well, the story was obviously in horrible taste and racists, I won't dispute that. I also won't argue his resignation. He violated his paper's standards (I'm assuming that this is UW's daily student paper, endorsed by the University and not an alternative student run group with no school ties) and in doing so has to accept the consequences of his actions.

Let's say that this was in an independent student publication with no outside ties however. Doesn't he have the right to print the same article?

>"Throughout history, it has been the
>inaction of those who could
>have acted, the indifference of
>those who should have known
>better, the silence of the
>voice of justice when it
>mattered most, that has made
>it possible for evil to
>triumph. "
>Haile Selassie
>
>...might be a little too heavy
>a quote for this... but
>you get the point.

Point taken. If the action Selassie talks about includes educating, protesting injustices, inacting positive change when in a position to do so, etc., then by all mean I agree. If it means censoring un-PC (or just plain stupid) ideas, then I have to disagree. Free speech means free speech, not necessarily good speech. When you have a policy of free speech like the US has(let me correct that, like the US is supposed to have) you have to take the good with the bad (and IMHO, trying to change the thinking that causes the bad).

--Yossarian

--MC Paul Barman

damatrix

Sat May-20-00 07:15 PM

15. "RE: My blood is boiling too, but not for the same reason"
In response to Reply # 11

Well you guys are sorta right. My roommate (I live in the dormitory) has two albums by the Bloodhound Gang, and he said that "Yellow Fever" was originally on of their albums, but they started printing that album without the song, apparently because someone protested. Of course you can still download it on Napster (as my roommate did), get on a used CD, or perhaps hear it in concert. And while I'd heard the song before off of his computer, I was astonished when I actually read the lyrics. And this is after hearing "Got Rice," "Tai Mai Shu," "Combo #5," and Monty Python's "I Like Chinese." My Asian-American friends here tend to think those songs are funny but then I think they'd have trouble thinking that for this song. I mean damn...

C. Walker, aka The Matrix, master of the hmtl insult and the cheapshot, okayplayer newbie, IM at skyWalker900. Peace!

fire
Charter member
111370 posts
Fri May-19-00 03:04 AM

12. "newsflash!!!!!!!!!!!!1"
In response to Reply # 0

there's a whole slew of groups that record music that is hate centered. This song is wack just because i have seen the people that recorded it.

Do you know how many hate groups have their own rock bands?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

fireus maximus Her Royal High Ho of the Super Moose Clique, in the Mooseaparliament Postadelic Order

fire  the crunk, black, music lover

"If trouble were money, I'd swear I'd be a millionaire" - Mint Condition

"i dizzon't give a muddafizzuckin dizzamn who shows up to this biznitchel because i's gonna be mizzerlyuckin' kizzickin' dey fiznocolatey ass." -bigmothefuckinhak

thou shall have no other ?uest/quest/?oolness/
?oolio/questloves before me. - questlove

"are you looking at my headgear?!" - stan's sister/south park

"follow your clit" - ghostwriter

e-mail okplayer's resident hussy at firefire100@hotmail.com

www.twitter.com/firefire100
http://instagram.com/firefire100
www.philadelphiaeagles.com

brzlngrl
Charter member
137 posts
Tue May-23-00 04:51 PM

24. "just wanted to share with you all...."
In response to Reply # 0

i got this...and i thought some people may be interested....and if you don't know about 2tounges..they have mad talent and passion...

i am spreading the word...

tchau...amor y paz...

>>SUB: contest for anti-racist lyrics
============================

CONTEST TO PROTEST RACIST LYRICS BY THE BLOODHOUND GANG‹ May 21, 2000--

<<www.2tongues.com/yellowfist>;>

We, I Was Born With Two Tongues, are outraged by Bloodhound Gang1s

damaging messages and disgusting stereotypes of our communities. We want

to show them that we refuse to stand for their hatespeech, and that they

don1t know who they1re dealing with. Instead of picketing their shows,

we1ve decided to combat their "art" with artistic expression from our

communities.

Art is a revolutionary tool because it allows us to express our feelings

of rage, hurt, anger, sadness, etc. in a constructive and enlightening

mode. Not only is creation cathartic for the artist, but when done well,

it can reach into the insides of the audience and pull them into

realization. Basically, we want you to make the Bloodhound Gang think

twice about their message and squirm a little in their own skins of

ignorance.

WHY the BHG?

Is the Bloodhound Gang the enemy? No, they're just some punk-ass feeble

excuses for American men. But their song "Yellow Fever" and our silence

exist in a larger context of how race and racism functions in the United

States. Allowing the slander of our sisters is wrong. Bowing reverently

and allowing the most demeaning of images and words concerning our selves

and identities to be manufactured, distributed, and celebrated with

impunity is unacceptable.

Of course, this particular track, "Yellow Fever" was removed from their

album, One Fierce Beer Coaster when it was bought and released by Geffen,

a major record label. However, this has not stopped them from performing

it at concerts, others downloading it from the net, or even more people

finding the old independent release. And it certainly hasn1t stopped lead

singer Jimmy Pop from justifying his lyrics by saying, "Yellow Fever is a

song about me wanting to bang Asian chicks" (RollingStone magazine, June

8, 2000).

CONTEST RULES

Express your response to the Bloodhound Gang1s racist/sexist/homophobic

lyrics in any artistic or creative form, e.g. spoken word, rap, song,

poetry, essay, music, art, graf, photography or just plain rant. The

medium is up to you. The contest is open to everybody, so pass the word

on. This kind of mentality should concern all communities, not just Asian

Americans! Send submissions directly to us postmarked by June 23, 2000.

AND BE KREATIVE!!!!!!

Please send us 2 copies of your entry. (if it1s original art, just make a

good copy of it).

Include your name, telephone, address, and email on all entries so we can

contact you.

Mail entries to:

I Was Born With Two Tongues

1507 E. 53rd St., #715

Chicago, IL 60615-4509

Email entries to:

yellowfist@2tongues.com

Deadline: June, 23, 2000

We know this isn1t a lot of time, but BHG is touring various cities this

summer and we think it1s important to flood them with our angry responses

and show them that Chicago and other cities refuse to put up with their

ignorance.

WHAT YOU GET!

We will announce the 10 winning entries by July 3, 2000---via email and

our website!

Two Tongues will choose ten entries to be posted on our much-frequented

website at www.2tongues.com. Visitors will be able to download, listen,

and view the winning entries. The ten selected artists will receive a

prize package consisting of cds and books, donated by Asian American

artists who are supporting this struggle to end racism! So far the prize

package includes ALL OF THIS to each winner:

Elephant Tracks; a CD compilation of Asian Americans in Hip-Hop

including tracks by the

Mountain Brothers, Rhettmatic, Visionaries, Roli Rho, and Kuttin
Kandi

Flares; a spoken word CD with powerful poems such as "Surviving the

Translation" and

"What1s an Asian Man?" by Thien-bao Thuc Phi

Night without Armor II: The Revenge; a book of poetry by Beau Sia

Evolution; the latest cd by musician and songwriter Magdalen Hsu-Li

Night Vision, A First to 3rd World Vampyre Opera;a book and double CD

Set by Fred Ho &

Ruth Margraff

A choice of 1 of 2 books donated by Kaya Publishing:

MUAE 2: Collapsing New Buildings, a collection of critical essays,

fiction, poetry and art

edited by Lawrence Chua (features Nobel Peace Prize nominee Sulak

Sivaraksa and bell

hooks on development as if people mattered,Vandana Shiva and Joung Yoon

Lym on

bioengineering, intellectual property, and the colonization of science,

and Haunani-Kay

Trask on sovereignty in Hawai'I ) or The Truth in Rented Rooms; poetry

by Koon Woon

(Winner, Josephine Miles Award)

Black Book Sessions; A CD compilation of Chicago Hip-Hop including

tracks by Asian

American artists PACIFICS and Offwhyte, produced by Galapagos4

Broken Speak; a spoken word CD by I was born with two tongues

MONSOON; an arts journal published bi-annually by the Asian American

Artists Collective

Most importantly, ALL ENTRIES WILL BE SENT TO THE BLOODHOUND GANG. We

hope to flood them with hundreds of responses to show the strength of our

overwhelming numbers, so it1s VERY IMPORTANT TO CONTRIBUTE, whether or

not you consider yourself an artist. If we get everybody on this email

list, we1ll have responses. If everybody passes the word on to just one

person, just think of the places we1ll go!

DISCLAIMER

This collective project will not have our name on it, but rather be

represented as a slew of responses from various voices in the community.

All entries submitted will be sent to the Bloodhound Gang.

Any questions should go to yellowfist@2tongues.com.

Let1s show Bloodhound Gang that we refuse to be silenced, victimized, or

stereotyped. REFUSE AND RESIST!!! LET ALL OUR VOICES BE HEARD. IT1S TIME

TO FIGHT BACK.

"revolution is not only won by numbers, but by visionaries, and if artists aren;t visionaries, then we have no business doing what we do."
cherrie moraga

visit..http://www.blumagazine.net

"passion is not friendly. it is arrogant, superbly contemptous of all that is not itself, and, as the very definition of passion implies the impulse to freedom, it has a mighty intimidating power. it contains a challenge. it contains an unspeakable hope." james baldwin

krylonwifey1979
Charter member
44545 posts
Tue May-23-00 07:51 PM

25. "damn i never knew"
In response to Reply # 0

i havent heard the album, i saw them in concert on saturday but really couldnt hear what songs they were singin except for the "bad touch" song which i do like. i never really payed attention to the video either. thanx for showing me that, cuz i was REALLY sleepin on this one.

ONe..krylon

"FROZEN BLOODY TAMPON POPSICLE!!"-Eric Cartman

"Sigh..God I hate you Kenny"-Eric Cartman

MAY IS OFFENSIVE QUOTE MONTH ON OKP:
"now that i got that out my system, watch me stab up the track as if my name was o.j. simpson"-Phife Dawg(do u see a violent trend here?)

"damn, he look like Edward Slave Almost, he better not try to sell me no oppressed oranges!"-me after snappin on this mexican man selling oranges

"Hush little king, please don't cry, we're gonna sing you a lullaby..a big, scary monster is coming for you, he'll gobble you up like chunky beef stew. Good nite!"-Animaniacs

"CRACKA ASS CRACKA..I'LL PUT MY FOOT IN THE CRACK OF YO ASS, CRACKA ASS CRACKA!!"-Chris Rock

Bart:"Hey is that Dad?"
Lisa:"Either that or Batman's really let himself go."

AIM NAME(for those who wanna know):
krylonthepooh79

native_son
Charter member
776 posts
Wed May-24-00 07:07 AM

27. "check this link"
In response to Reply # 0

< http://www.2tongues.com/yellowfist/

luvJONES

Thu May-25-00 11:51 AM

30. "RE: check this link"
In response to Reply # 27

definitely check out that link... and peep the mp3's.... hit me up at jona@2tongues.com (i manage 2tongues and pacifics). if you want clean versions for radio play or whatnot. so far daveyd. has already given us love and played the tracks and had a live interview w/us about it all. so, enter the contest, or let us know how you like the tracks... all the support and luv so far has been amazing!

the site...
www.2tongues.com/yellowfist - the campaign, mp3's and contest

the players...
www.2tongues.com - i was born with two tongues, panAsian spoken word group

www.propagandamovement.com - PACIFICS, for some of that "go ill" hip hop

www.galapagos4.com - emcee offwhyte's projects

the mission...
to force feed OUR cure for the BHG's yellow fever

luvJONES

Thu May-25-00 11:54 AM

31. "RE: check this link"
In response to Reply # 27

definitely check out that link... and peep the mp3's.... hit me up at jona@2tongues.com (i manage 2tongues and pacifics). if you want clean versions for radio play or whatnot. so far daveyd. has already given us love and played the tracks and had a live interview w/us about it all. so, enter the contest, or let us know how you like the tracks... all the support and luv so far has been amazing!

the site...
www.2tongues.com/yellowfist - the campaign, mp3's and contest

the players...
www.2tongues.com - i was born with two tongues, panAsian spoken word group

www.propagandamovement.com - PACIFICS, for some of that "go ill" hip hop

www.galapagos4.com - emcee offwhyte's projects

the mission...
to force feed OUR cure for the BHG's yellow fever

Dramatik

Thu May-25-00 07:30 PM

32. "check this out..."
In response to Reply # 31

The Gang's all there: Rap group responds to controversy

LOS ANGELES, May 24, 2000 (Daily Bruin, U-WIRE via COMTEX) -- While strolling through Mr. Rogers Neighborhood, you turn a corner and find him beating the crap out of the mailman. Then you wake one morning to find yourself wearing a wedding dress, bound and gagged, with a prison inmate as your best man, only after taking your mom to the prom and getting lucky.

It may be hard to stomach, but you have just entered the notoriously crass yet wickedly amusing world of The Bloodhound Gang. This surge of tasteless, juvenile, poopy talk is infecting our airwaves, offending some listeners but entertaining others.

With graphic, hardcore, sexually-explicit lyrics, this band is spreading like, well, you know what they'd say.

And they aren't apologizing.

In reference to Billboard Japan's objection to "Yellow Fever," a song so offensive that it was taken off the band's third album, "One Fierce Beer Coaster," bassist Evil Jared responded in a recent phone interview, "I want to tell them to go fuck themselves."

But songs like "I Wish I Was Queer So I Could Get Chicks" and "Kiss Me Where It Smells Funny" were deemed appropriate for distribution by the record label. The band has since distanced itself from "Yellow Fever," calling it "poorly-written" in a Rolling Stone interview.

UCLA's Pacific Ties magazine noted that students are uprising against the racially charged and sexually explicit lyrics. One group, the University of Maryland's Asian American Student Association, has been notifying college campuses nationwide of what they deem racist and homophobic overtones in their music.

The protests are in line with similar protests against shock-value programs like "South Park" and "The Howard Stern Show." In response, the band has included warning stickers on its albums, saying "If you find the content of these lyrics offensive, you're not cool." This tongue-in-cheek response has not satisfied those who take issue with the band's confrontational content.

Frontman Jimmy Pop Ali said in an interview with Rewind Magazine, "Well, that's my sense of humor, and it just so happens that some people find it offensive. I didn't set out to offend anyone, I just like poopy humor. That's the pinnacle for me. That's why we put that warning there.

Despite this wave of opposition, MTV and local radio stations continue to play Bloodhound's music.

With songs like "I Hope You Die" and "A Lap Dance Is So Much Better When The Stripper Is Crying" included on the new album "Hooray for Boobies," which has landed singles in the Top 40, this Philadelphia based band is ruder, sicker and more popular than ever.

And busy as hell.

At a recent shoot last week in a hangar at the Santa Monica Airport for the band's new video "Mope," Jimmy, Jared, guitarist Lüpüs Thünder, drummer Willie the New Guy and D.J.Q-Ball were running on empty, but still had time to answer questions.

"We haven't slept in 33 hours," said Jared between takes of lobbing purple balls at Ali. "I'm delirious and everything looks like spaghetti."

This delirium, though, didn't stop Jared and Lüpüs from mingling and signing autographs with fans who came to be extras in the video. Despite the quintet's bad boy reputation, in person these guys went to great lengths to make their fans know they appreciate their support.

Lupus meandered around videotaping fans with his Web cam. Ali and Q-Ball spent the afternoon sporting matching red Adidas running suits getting purple balls lobbed at them while go-go dancers wearing men's tighty-whities danced behind them.

This entire scene is a glaring contrast to their humble beginnings in Pennsylvania when the only gig they could get was at Jared's rented farmhouse.

Prior to joining the band, Jared recalls the first time he saw Ali perform, "I thought they sucked. It was, like, two guys and a tape recorder."

After floundering success in the early years, releasing homemade demos in 1990, Ali and Lüpüs (the two original members) recruited Jared, Q-Ball and Spanky G into the band (who has recently been replaced by Willie, hence his title of 'The New Guy'). They have since made two albums together and toured nonstop all over the world.

With all toilet talk aside, these guys sport college degrees. Ali and Jared both graduated from Temple University, with a degree in communications and business management, respectively.

"I wanted to be a Donald Trump-type guy. The way to that is going to school," said Jared. "But it basically leaves you prepared to sell Ritz crackers at Wal-Mart."

Now Jared is a polar opposite of those enlightened ambitions. "I have a 56K modem and it totally, 100 percent, blows," said Jared, "It takes me all day to download porn."

This attitude may be brash, but it nonetheless attracts dedicated fans, who will go to extremes for a glimpse at Jimmy Pop and his gang.

"We travel around on this big bus driving up to 10 hours a night," mused Jared. "After a month it's totally covered in road crap. We had this guy lick his name in the back of the bus. It was a most disturbing turn of events."

Fans have run naked down a street in 10 degree weather, eaten jars of mayonnaise, and downed a 12-pack case of warm Dr Pepper, all in the name of The Bloodhound Gang.

And that's just in America, where they are steadily gaining fame. In Europe they're considered bona fide rock stars, with "Boobies" going platinum in Austria and Germany and past albums also garnering sizable sales.

"If you don't understand our stupid lyrics you'll like it more," said Jared when asked why Europeans are so receptive to their music.

With all this overseas success, do these cornfed boys prefer foreign soil to their native land?

"Hell no," replied Jared, "America's so cool. They have Waffle House and Wal-Mart, and 800 channels on satellite TV, instead of four channels on British TV."

Finishing off the American leg of their tour in the next two weeks, what can one expect from a Bloodhound Gang show?

At a concert in Chicago last Saturday, with a mere half hour to play, the Gang invited no less than 50 screaming fans, two dancing monkeys, and one life size Pac-Man on stage, and closed the show with an *N Sync parody.

But even with all of their success, self-deprecation prevails. Regarding a typical Bloodhound Gang show, Jared had this to say.

"It's gonna suck. You can expect a lot of puerile behavior and stupid hijinks to make up for the fact that we're really poor musicians."

Apparently, in spite of all the controversy, that formula has worked thus far.

Props to luvJONES and to 2tongues, The Pacifics, and offwhyte. My view on the subjekt? They're bullshit. Am I offended? Hell yeah. This bullshit incenses me to the utmost.

I'm half Japanese and half "white". While I find the lyriks to the song "Yellow Fever" humorous....and let me explain why. They're funny to me because they show just how ignorant people can be, and how close-minded society is.

Some people are posting that there really isn't anything wrong with the song, and that they should just let it go. When Ice Cube released his song he got maad flack for it from the media and the Asian population. So what makes it different when a white group releases a song and people get all pissed off about it?

The whole song is based on stereotypes and fallacies created by, mainly, the same group of people who released the song. Will anything happen to The Bloodhoung Gang because of this? Who knows. Although, standing by and just letting it happen won't solve anything either will it?

p.e.a.c.e.
Dramatik
m.w.s.

Aja
Charter member
21515 posts
Fri May-26-00 03:20 AM

33. "viv, i agree that the lyrics are offensive, BUT"
In response to Reply # 0

understand that the bloodhound gang know EXACTLY, what they're doing-and they're doing a good job of it

the more controversy that they generate, the more fans they get

the more fans they get, the more album sales they generate-which is probably why geffen signed them in the first place

not to mention notoriety

for all we know, they may not mean what they're saying or singing, BUT this is their livelihood

am i defending them??-HELL NO

but i just want you to be aware of what these fools are doin'

and with a lot of people and various organizations arranging protests against the bloodhound gang-y'all are doing exactly what bloodhound wants you to do-promote them even more

but i am glad that this issue was brought out in the open, and that we are discussing this because this can't be ignored-joke or no joke-maybe more organizations can be formed in our communities as a result-and not any of those "sitting" organizations, but the kind that are really interacting and working with the people of their communities

Won

Mon May-29-00 02:01 AM

36. "Hey Viv..."
In response to Reply # 0

"in a circle of faggots, your name is mentioned."
"...Greg Louganis and his gay ass.."

think about who okayplayer itself supports...

i am Asian myself and i dont see how getting all worked up about the fuckin Bloodhound Gang is going to help the communities cause. Theyre the fuckin Bloodhound Gang! In about three monthes they'll be in a jacuzzi with Right Said Fred wondering what the fuck happened. Everyone is entitiled to an opinion and i guess they think the song is funny. Objectively...the lyrics are pretty funny. Isnt the worst thing about the BHG is that they're a tad innocuous? Expressing their libidos in rhyme form... come on, theyre better things to worry about in your life Im sure.
Like lets get Margaret Cho's show back on the air!!! (even though it sucky sucky.)
have a sense of humor, or at least seperate the harmless from the really dangerous.

BGH: harmless

Activist with too much time on her hands:
Really dangerous

Now i know you fellow asian okayplayers are going to rape me now...
Bring it!

~Won

P.s. Cornbread is homophobic, and he's on this friggin website! Tryin to raise awarness for gay and race issues on a site that supports a homophobe is pretty damn funny to me.

TinkyWinky
Charter member
2726 posts
Mon May-29-00 07:59 PM

37. "i love you...."
In response to Reply # 36

seriously though, thanks for kinda saying what i wish i could have said from the start in a good way, rather than in the stupid, vindictive, offensive ways i phrased it.

--BooDah

--

Won

Tue May-30-00 05:57 PM

38. "RE: i love you...."
In response to Reply # 37

hahahaha!!!
~Won

Lobby Okay Activist Archives topic #24621 Previous topic | Next topic