Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okay Sports Okay Sports Archives topic #84698

Subject: "An OKPs Mouth STAY gettin him in Trouble with Athletes" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
bigpo
Member since Aug 08th 2003
4498 posts
Mon Dec-27-10 09:48 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"An OKPs Mouth STAY gettin him in Trouble with Athletes"

(This is gon be real long) I know back in September I told yall about mal’s mouth getting him hemmed up at the state fair back in ’08. For yall that don’t remember, here it is:

http://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=1577598&mesg_id=1577598&listing_type=search

Anyway, I don’t want nobody thinking that was no isolated incident. In fact, its dang near a pattern with this nigga. Let me give you a quick example:

It was the late June / early July ’06, and I went to go meet mal at the local Lifetime Fitness to try to get this thick nigga back in shape. Anyway, after some strength training, we go downstairs to the basketball court. Who do we see down there? Josh Howard. Now keep in mind, at this point, it probably hadn’t been more than 2 weeks since the Mavericks had lost to the Heat in the Finals. (As a quick side note, this was one of this wishy-washy nigga’s noted sabbaticals from Laker fandom, and he was riding for the Mavericks HARD at the time, so he was still salty at them for losing) Yall remember how the Mavs lost? They took games 1 and 2, and games 3-6 they settled for j’s and let Wade kill them going to the rack. No inside game at all. Anyway, Josh was in there showing out for all them white suburban kids, and especially for them young, nubile suburban white girls who were gathering around. I must admit, Josh was putting on a shooting clinic…shooting jumpers from 4-5 feet beyond the 3 point line and was draining em. Every time he made a shot them white girls was ooohing and ahhhing and Josh was eating the attention up, grinning and cheesing the whole time. Anyway, as usual, when this cat mal is upset about something, he tries to blow it up into a socio / political issue so he can hide his emotionalism behind some “black pride” type stuff. mal looked at me and said “Look at this SAMBO, COONING for these white folks!” I could see it in mal’s eyes, he was about to start some mess with Josh Howard. I said “man, lets just go shoot around at the other end of the court.” Well this cat Mal cant ever walk away, and all of a sudden mal goes up to Josh and real loud says “Yo Josh, we already know you can shoot the rock, but it seems like to me you need to go get 11 of your friends and get to work on some defensive drills and practice going to the hole!”

Understandably, Josh got heated…the wounds from losing to the Heat were still fresh, and mal pouring salt in em. Next thing I know, Josh yells out “WHATCHU SAY?!?” and they were in each other’s faces, so I separate em and mal get to talking about “look fam…I was just playing…but you don’t want to do this…if I whoop you, you lose. If you get the drop on me it aint nothing but bad publicity for you and you STILL lose(which is trick made..how you gonna talk bad publicity after you start somethin)…so the best thing for you to do is go back to entertaining these white folks.” Then mal wants to start talking about how he punked Josh Howard. I was like “Nigga please, he just heard the logic in what you had to say, and realized he was in a no-win.” To malachi’s credit, he did swallow his pride (this time) and apologize for starting the situation and they gave each other some dap, brother-hugged, and from that point forward they were cool…fist-bumping whenever they saw each other, being semi-workout partners and whatnot. It turned out okay…but the whole thing could have been avoided if this Bible-totin’, scripture-quotin, W.E.B. Dubois and John Henrik Clarke reading, Fertile Ground listening to, lecture-attending, museum going-to, ultra judgmental, contradictory, feelings-catching nigga would learn to shut his mouth.

Anyway, this is the most recent incident that I know of. Let me take you back to the early 90s…

One time mal got into it with Dallas Cowboy center Mark Stepnoski in the parking lot of a custom clothing store. The Cowboys had just won their first Super Bowl of the 90’s, so mal was probably 22, and I was like 18 or 19. I don’t remember how it got started, all I remember was talking back and forth, and pushing and shoving. I do remember that Stepnoski was very inebriated. I’m not talking about a little drunk, or a little high…Stepnoski was GONE…talking crazy, stumbling, all that. Now If yall don’t know, malachi has always been a stout dude, and when he was a younger he was a good athlete. At 22 he was 5’11 probably about 245 pretty hard pounds. He always had strong legs too…decent speed, could leg press well over 1,000 pounds, and could jump and grab the rim of a basketball goal with both hands. Saying all that to say mal is a pretty big dude, and Stepnoski being only about 15-20 pounds heavier than mal, and in no mental or physical condition to tangle, mal got the best of him pretty easily. Stepnoski had no balance at all, and Mal chunked him all over that parking lot for 2 – 3 minutes. (okay more like 30 secs, but fights always seem longer than what they are)

From that point forward mal thought he was the baddest cat in town. At least 2-3 times a day, he had to tell somebody “I know you heard I had to throw these ‘act rights’ on Mark Stepnoski, right? Yeah…he got to running his mouth and I dropped these ‘mama don’ts on him…he’ll be watching his mouth from here on out though…”

*****FAST FORWARD A COUPLE OF MONTHS*****

Mal and I were showing a cousin of ours who was visiting from Mississippi around town. We had just shown him where Kennedy had gotten shot, Reunion Arena, the West End, etc. We were starting to get hungry, so we went to Pappadeaux over on Oak Lawn in the Uptown area of town. (This part of town has a huge gay population…an important detail) Even to this day, any Pappadeaux you go to in town is going to be pretty crowded on the weekend, so we go put our names on the waiting list…and we’re waiting outside with a bunch of other patrons. All of a sudden, we see a professional bodybuilder with another dude. Mal used to be all into buying Muscle & Fitness and FLEX magazines, so he recognized dude right off the bat. We shake hands with him and talk for a bit. Then we realize that the bodybuilder cat is ***WITH*** the other dude. Who do you think starts making derogatory remarks about them right in earshot? You guessed it, the resident okayloudmouth, malachi…talking about “I CAN’T BELIEVE this cat is GAY…hugged up with this other dude…etc.” Again, this fool will not shut up…and the bodybuilder cat decided he wasn’t gonna be too many more “punks” and “queers”, and he told mal straight up he better watch his mouth. Mal didn’t even give him the dignity of looking him in the eye, he was like “Sissy, PLEASE, I ain’t worried about you…” He was just about to launch into his Stepnoski story when gay bodybuilder dude SNUCK him with a right cross that DROPPED mal JUST LIKE THIS:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2o7A3rMN6Co

We were just about to jump in it, but the still woozy mal says he’s going to take him “straight up”. (pause) This diesel white gay dude TATTOOED malachi with 2-3 vicious body shots, but mal hung in there and was blocking his shots until his head cleared. Mal had 2 things working for him:

1. Our Pops taught us well and mal was decent with his mitts, he’s surprisingly quick with them and he’s always been heavy-handed, too.
2. The gay bodybuilder cat was muscle-bound and was telegraphing his punches like mad.

Mal got his bearings and he was landing some jabs and the white cat was missing wildly…then mal threw a haymaker that landed squarely on the white dude’s jaw. White dude dropped his hands and LAUGHED in mal’s face. Mal reached way back TO AFRICA and hit the white boy again in the jaw with a shot that made him take a step back, but STILL didn’t drop him. Mal was more stunned at this than when the white boy first HIT HIM. I hadn’t ever seen Mal hit nobody that hard and the cat not fall…and he hadn’t either. He was frozen right in front of the white dude just like this:

http://www.crackerhammer.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/fetchit-126x150.gif

Gay bodybuilder caught mal again with a shot to the ribs and then landed a right- left- right combo to mal’s head that put him on his hands and knees. It just so happens that mal grabbed some dirt or sand or something and threw it right in bodybuilder dude’s face. Cat was instantly blinded and pretty much defenseless. Mal was landing everything he threw…shots all over this dudes head and face and he STILL WOULD NOT GO DOWN. The only thing that made it look respectable was that mal caught him with a bad-intentioned shot right to his nose and blood was everywhere. Mal hit him with one more shot to the face…and FINALLY he dropped down to one knee. After the fight, we get in mal’s car and head home. First stop light we get to, passes out asleep. I have to put the car in park, we wake mal up, put him on the back seat, and I drive home.

We get home, helped this fool get out of that Hilfiger rugby shirt and Girbaud jeans, and made him take a shower and go to bed. In hindsight, we should have took him to the ER, because I KNOW this fool was concussed. This happened on a Friday night, and this cat didn’t wake up good until mid-day Sunday. All day Saturday, this loudmouth nigga didn’t eat or nothing…just slept and every 4-5 hours got up to drink some water, take some aspirin and pee. Yall should have seen this nigga…his whole torso was bruised up…his forearms, biceps and shoulders were bruised up from trying to block the white boy’s shots. His hands were so swollen, his fingers were as big and thick as smoked sausages…and his face dang near unrecognizable. If I didn’t know what happened, and somebody told me that this wasn’t malachi, I would have believed it was somebody else. Fam looked like Martin after he fought Tommy Hearns…check the 7:30 mark:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBQcstOqd44

When my Pops found out Mal fought a gay cat, and he saw all that blood, he made him go get a AIDS test the first thing the following Monday morning.

I’m telling yall…it’s a wonder I aint been shot hanging around with malachi as much as this cat’s mouth has got him in trouble. I can’t even front though…that’s my nigga…LOL

"MY FOOD FOR THOUGHT SO HOT IT GIVE YOU DUDES ULCERS."
JAY Z

Printer-friendly copy | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
allright....
Dec 27th 2010
you motherfuckers need your own sports talk webcast
Dec 27th 2010
fuck that, i want a 30 for 30 on Mal's Beefs
Dec 27th 2010
we need Bignick to take that Perfect Couples rep, sit down with these du...
Jan 10th 2011
I've told this cat we should go to one of the local sports talk radio
Dec 28th 2010
BTW...I used to be (still sorta am) pretty heavy into bodybuilding...
Dec 27th 2010
Who the hell is Mal?
Dec 27th 2010
SERIOUSLY?!? How are you gon be a Charter Member and
Dec 27th 2010
      I know MALACHI, I don't know Mal.....
Dec 27th 2010
           Gotcha...
Dec 27th 2010
                Plus I mostly know you from your GD posts.....
Dec 27th 2010
I'm speechless fam
Dec 27th 2010
OOOOOOOOHHHH MY GOODNESS...fam...WOW...
Dec 27th 2010
he used too many stories. go start some more beef so he can post more
Dec 27th 2010
my dude....
Dec 27th 2010
      I ain't gon throw his name out because he's always denied
Dec 28th 2010
           oh, shit....lol
Dec 28th 2010
                Nahmean?
Dec 28th 2010
                yep, lol...
Dec 28th 2010
RE: An OKPs Mouth STAY gettin him in Trouble with Athletes
Dec 27th 2010
sibling rivalry. bamma'd all to hell like only OKP can. I LOVE IT
Dec 27th 2010
I still cysed off the nigga whooping Stepnoski's ass
Dec 27th 2010
lol @ everything, esp. the fight with the gay bodybuilder
Dec 28th 2010
y'all waited all that time outside of Pappadeaux and didn't get to eat?
Dec 28th 2010
that nigga couldn eat, plus he was spittin up stomach bile,
Dec 28th 2010
      Dude was "getting better" all up in 'em ribs. *pause*
Dec 28th 2010
      See, now you trippin...I was not spitting up no stomach bile...(LOL)
Dec 28th 2010
           if we had eatin, nigga woulda had shrimp tails in his colostomy bag
Dec 28th 2010
                Boy...you taking lying to Roger Clemons-eque type levels....dang
Dec 28th 2010
                oh dear
Dec 28th 2010
I love these posts...
Dec 28th 2010
A+ posting
Dec 28th 2010
Throwing sand though?
Dec 28th 2010
It's like it's out of a movie script.
Dec 28th 2010
lol, that's what I was thinking
Dec 28th 2010
Ain't no RULES in no fight. NO RULES.
Dec 28th 2010
especially when you're out-sized by a homo.
Dec 28th 2010
      RE: especially when you're out-sized by a homo.
Dec 28th 2010
           No it aint. He stepped up when many would have
Dec 29th 2010
That's that villain shit
Dec 28th 2010
or heros fighting bigger dudes
Dec 28th 2010
dude shoulda used Chong Li's chalk technique
Dec 28th 2010
LMAO!! MALACHI you a dam fool..LOL..that stepnoski shit had me rollin
Dec 28th 2010
ARCHIVE
Dec 28th 2010
^^^^^^^^^^^^
Dec 28th 2010
and this isn't archived yet....why, exactly? nm
Dec 29th 2010
I can't stop laughing.
Dec 28th 2010
so you be chillin with mad Africans too?
Dec 28th 2010
"Act rights"
Dec 28th 2010
& Mama dont's
Dec 28th 2010
oh and Mal...fuck you for whoopin up on Step like that, lol...
Dec 28th 2010
      He started it, yo...believe me, HE started it.
Dec 28th 2010
Entertaining as hell
Dec 28th 2010
wow great story
Dec 28th 2010
lmao...the dude sleeping for 2 days + dad's aids concerns
Dec 28th 2010
lol
Dec 28th 2010
the stepnoski part of the story is the killer. I could envision a nigga
Dec 28th 2010
He possibly beat the crazy INTO Stepnoski
Dec 28th 2010
this post turned out way different in gd...let's post it in the lesson!
Dec 28th 2010
You're exactly right...let's not post it in The Lesson though. How
Dec 28th 2010
whats the story behind this Stepnoski character?
Dec 28th 2010
What exactly do you want to know?
Dec 28th 2010
      who is stepnoski, what fight ensued and the background story
Dec 29th 2010
           http://tinyurl.com/27er54k
Dec 29th 2010
I'M TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW A CAT WHO HAS BEEN BANNED
Dec 28th 2010
yea i'm not gonna be mad at reading any of those stories
Dec 28th 2010
I'm trying to decide if I'm going to address them in this thread, or
Dec 28th 2010
      make this one archiveable. go in on the family
Dec 28th 2010
      BWAAAAAAAAHAHAHA
Dec 29th 2010
           ^This story needs to be told, too
Jan 10th 2011
please tell this story
Dec 28th 2010
Yo. Why is it that every story I hear about LL involved
Dec 29th 2010
Cause that niggas a BROAD for real, and as in shape
Dec 29th 2010
      Man STOP IT. The ONLY cats on the set who were clowning
Dec 29th 2010
           the part I'm NOT surprised about is him not being athletic.
Dec 29th 2010
Oh wow, This aint about me.
Dec 29th 2010
He almost stepped to the J-Man? Did Steamin' Willy B interceed?
Dec 29th 2010
      Nah, Beamon and I were on the same Page, HERES THE STORY
Dec 29th 2010
           LMAO @ everything
Dec 29th 2010
           Hilarious shit; were you a Dallas Knight or a Shark?
Dec 29th 2010
           Man they had extras doing everything...
Dec 29th 2010
                lol i know a cat who got killed 2 or 3 times in forrest gump
Dec 29th 2010
           lol
Dec 29th 2010
           this part right here hurt me for real
Dec 29th 2010
           lmbao @ you givin the ni&&a footnotes on *why* you ain't respect
Dec 29th 2010
           right? here's a peer reviewed statement on why your career....
Dec 29th 2010
           ^^^SELECTIVE STORYTELLING AND BLAME-SHIFTING^^^
Dec 29th 2010
           lmao
Dec 29th 2010
           i cant imagine how funny yall stories would be to hear in real life.
Dec 29th 2010
           I DID NOT bring up canibus, I was waitin to use that if and when
Dec 29th 2010
           yo, who are yall, man?
Dec 29th 2010
           RE: yo, who are yall, man?
Dec 29th 2010
Dec 29th 2010
Dec 29th 2010
Dec 29th 2010
                               wild hunnid
Dec 29th 2010
           http://i56.tinypic.com/wgt9ja.gif
Dec 29th 2010
           lmao, that 2nd paragraph has me in stiches man
Dec 29th 2010
           The fuck is wrong with you niggas? GAWD DAMN!
Dec 29th 2010
           hahaaahh...this is too good
Dec 29th 2010
Malachi has a BIG voice, too. With a strong Texas accent
Dec 29th 2010
thx for the post + esp. ''mama-don'ts''.
Dec 29th 2010
I always picture these dudes like ol boy from Weird Science
Dec 29th 2010
Awesome stories lol
Dec 29th 2010
FUCK IT: When can a nigga stroll through to chill wit y'all???
Dec 29th 2010
We might have missed that boat. They fathers now.
Dec 29th 2010
shit, the next time i'm visiting my people in Plano...
Dec 29th 2010
If your folks are on the E. side of Plano, we aren't that far.
Dec 30th 2010
we both are...his oldest son is 7 weeks older than my oldest
Dec 29th 2010
We live in the N. Dallas suburbs...but man,
Dec 30th 2010
This is the best post I have ever read.
Dec 29th 2010
i read 'pooped'
Dec 30th 2010
This shit is gold platinum diamond titanium
Jan 10th 2011
IFL
Jan 10th 2011
wondering the point of a long azz post about getting tips put on somebod...
Jan 10th 2011
can this get an archive?
Aug 12th 2011
WHY isn't this archived?
Aug 12th 2011
lololololololololol
Aug 12th 2011
The Stepnowski story is STILL funny
Aug 13th 2011
      the whole thing is STILL funny, this is without a doubt the greatest
Aug 13th 2011
           well...the SB rings, then this
Aug 13th 2011

Dstl1
Charter member
56229 posts
Mon Dec-27-10 10:10 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "allright...."
In response to Reply # 0

this was some great narration and I laughed pretty good all the way through, BUT...the paragraph containing details of the aftermath of the gay bodybuilder fight seriously hurt me. I mean, I know people use "LOL" kinda loosely but I really laughed out loud at Mal not pretty much sleepin all day Saturday and his torso being bruised up. I got tears streaming down for real. Yall dudes is wild.

...I'm from the era when A.I. was the answer, now they think ai is the answer - Marlon Craft

Cold Truth
Member since Jan 28th 2004
44843 posts
Mon Dec-27-10 10:18 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
2. "you motherfuckers need your own sports talk webcast "
In response to Reply # 0

-Sig-

“Why didn’t you do this in your own god damn country?"

-All Stah's view on undocumented immigrants wanting to be treated like human beings.

bshelly
Charter member
71730 posts
Mon Dec-27-10 10:38 PM

7. "fuck that, i want a 30 for 30 on Mal's Beefs"
In response to Reply # 2

----
bshelly

"You (Fisher) could get fired, Les Snead could get fired, Kevin Demoff could get fired, but I will always be Eric Dickerson.” (c) The God

magilla vanilla
Member since Sep 13th 2002
18754 posts
Mon Jan-10-11 04:49 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
115. "we need Bignick to take that Perfect Couples rep, sit down with these du..."
In response to Reply # 7

and write a Bigpo and Malachi series.

---------------------------------
Photo zine(some images NSFW): http://bit.ly/USaSPhoto

"This (and every, actually) conversation needs more Chesterton and less Mike Francesa." - Walleye

MALACHI
Member since Jan 22nd 2003
10706 posts
Tue Dec-28-10 09:34 AM

17. "I've told this cat we should go to one of the local sports talk radio "
In response to Reply # 2

stations and "audition"...we would be light years more entertaining than Mike & Mike on ESPN...

"Is it not one father that all of us have? Is it not one God that has created us? Why is it that we deal treacherously with one another?" --Malachi 2:10

Dstl1
Charter member
56229 posts
Mon Dec-27-10 10:20 PM

3. "BTW...I used to be (still sorta am) pretty heavy into bodybuilding..."
In response to Reply # 0

I would love to know who it was that touched Mal up. n/h

...I'm from the era when A.I. was the answer, now they think ai is the answer - Marlon Craft

KCPlayer21
Charter member
30076 posts
Mon Dec-27-10 10:30 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
4. "Who the hell is Mal?"
In response to Reply # 0

<--- AFC West Champs, cry about it.....

MALACHI
10706 posts
Mon Dec-27-10 10:39 PM

9. "SERIOUSLY?!? How are you gon be a Charter Member and "
In response to Reply # 4

NOT KNOW ME?

"Is it not one father that all of us have? Is it not one God that has created us? Why is it that we deal treacherously with one another?" --Malachi 2:10

KCPlayer21
Charter member
30076 posts
Mon Dec-27-10 11:12 PM

13. "I know MALACHI, I don't know Mal....."
In response to Reply # 9

and after I skimmed the OP and saw how long it was, I didn't want to read a long story about someone I didn't know. Now I gotta go back and read......

MALACHI
10706 posts
Mon Dec-27-10 11:23 PM

14. "Gotcha..."
In response to Reply # 13

KCPlayer21
Charter member
30076 posts
Mon Dec-27-10 11:31 PM

15. "Plus I mostly know you from your GD posts....."
In response to Reply # 14

didn't know you had a series here in Okay Sports.....

Orbit_Established
Member since Oct 27th 2002
52934 posts
Mon Dec-27-10 10:36 PM

5. "I'm speechless fam"
In response to Reply # 0
Mon Dec-27-10 10:36 PM by Orbit_Established

I'm smiling like shit

Sounds a little bit like me

The part about tying everything to some conscious
progressive shit sounds like me especially

Hell, I fight now more that I'm educated

As an aside: Most niggas who lived in DC anywhere
in the Rod Strickland Bullets/Wizards era got a drunk
Rod Strickland story....I got a FEW

More on this later, I got mad shit to do yo

----------------------------

Young Broadway Star Urgently Needs a Bone Marrow Donor. Is it you? http://MatchShannon.com/

O_E: "Acts like an asshole and posts with imperial disdain"

"I ORBITs the solar system, listenin..."

(C)Keith Murray, "

MALACHI
10706 posts
Mon Dec-27-10 10:37 PM

6. "OOOOOOOOHHHH MY GOODNESS...fam...WOW..."
In response to Reply # 0

bshelly
Charter member
71730 posts
Mon Dec-27-10 10:39 PM

8. "he used too many stories. go start some more beef so he can post more"
In response to Reply # 6

----
bshelly

"You (Fisher) could get fired, Les Snead could get fired, Kevin Demoff could get fired, but I will always be Eric Dickerson.” (c) The God

Dstl1
Charter member
56229 posts
Mon Dec-27-10 10:43 PM

10. "my dude...."
In response to Reply # 6

which of them bodybuilding niggas dropped them thangs on you like that? That part is KILLIN me, kid...lol.

MALACHI
10706 posts
Tue Dec-28-10 09:38 AM

18. "I ain't gon throw his name out because he's always denied"
In response to Reply # 10

being gay despite being the subject of gay rumors in bodybuilding circles. I will say this though: he's done prison time.

Those are two petty good hints right there.

Dstl1
Charter member
56229 posts
Tue Dec-28-10 11:30 AM

35. "oh, shit....lol"
In response to Reply # 18

anybody that fuck around with bodybuilding even remotely should get that one.

MALACHI
10706 posts
Tue Dec-28-10 11:38 AM

37. "Nahmean?"
In response to Reply # 35

ThaTruth
Charter member
99998 posts
Tue Dec-28-10 11:57 AM

41. "yep, lol..."
In response to Reply # 35

>anybody that fuck around with bodybuilding even remotely
>should get that one.

Jesse Badgreen
Member since Sep 30th 2003
7816 posts
Mon Dec-27-10 10:44 PM

11. "RE: An OKPs Mouth STAY gettin him in Trouble with Athletes"
In response to Reply # 0

BrooklynWHAT
Member since Jun 15th 2007
85068 posts
Mon Dec-27-10 10:55 PM

12. "sibling rivalry. bamma'd all to hell like only OKP can. I LOVE IT"
In response to Reply # 0

<--- Big Baller World Order

Orbit_Established
52934 posts
Mon Dec-27-10 11:48 PM

16. "I still cysed off the nigga whooping Stepnoski's ass"
In response to Reply # 0

My nigga

Young Broadway Star Urgently Needs a Bone Marrow Donor. Is it you? http://MatchShannon.com/

(C)Keith Murray, "

pdafunk
Charter member
5445 posts
Tue Dec-28-10 10:02 AM

19. "lol @ everything, esp. the fight with the gay bodybuilder"
In response to Reply # 0

"how are YOU gonna come at me? i whooped stepnoski's ass." *WHOMP*

and pops matter of factly telling him to get an AIDS test.

great post. would definitely read again.

------
"I can't promise I'll try. But I'll try to try."

ThaTruth
Charter member
99998 posts
Tue Dec-28-10 10:18 AM

20. "y'all waited all that time outside of Pappadeaux and didn't get to eat?"
In response to Reply # 0

You and cuz from Mississippi shoulda whooped his ass over that!

bigpo
4498 posts
Tue Dec-28-10 10:53 AM

23. "that nigga couldn eat, plus he was spittin up stomach bile, "
In response to Reply # 20

me and my mississippi cuz had lost our appetite.

JAY Z

FireBrand
Charter member
145739 posts
Tue Dec-28-10 11:18 AM

32. "Dude was "getting better" all up in 'em ribs. *pause*"
In response to Reply # 23
Tue Dec-28-10 11:19 AM by FireBrand

I bet every joke, tease, anger, friend lost to suicide, etc was being exorcised RIGHT THEN.

Like, all of it. Here, finally was an opportunity to give it a face and to beat that face into a pulp.

That shit was prolly worth more than 30 grand in therapy--for both of them.

"Slaves got options...cowards aint got shit." --PS
"Once upon a time, little need existed for making the distinction between a nigga and a black—at least not in this country, the place where niggas were invented" -- Donnell A

MALACHI
10706 posts
Tue Dec-28-10 11:59 AM

42. "See, now you trippin...I was not spitting up no stomach bile...(LOL)"
In response to Reply # 23

bigpo
4498 posts
Tue Dec-28-10 12:34 PM

43. " if we had eatin, nigga woulda had shrimp tails in his colostomy bag"
In response to Reply # 42

he sported for a few weeks.

JAY Z

MALACHI
10706 posts
Tue Dec-28-10 01:07 PM

45. "Boy...you taking lying to Roger Clemons-eque type levels....dang"
In response to Reply # 43

bshelly
Charter member
71730 posts
Tue Dec-28-10 01:21 PM

48. "oh dear"
In response to Reply # 43

c

----
bshelly

guru0509
Charter member
45356 posts
Tue Dec-28-10 10:27 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
21. "I love these posts..."
In response to Reply # 0

and I cant even be mad at the sand in the eyes...fuck it..do what you gotta...if that was me..that would have been the FIRST thing I did before throwing hands with some brolic weightlifting ass mfer...lol

crazy

Marauder21
Charter member
49516 posts
Tue Dec-28-10 10:41 AM

22. "A+ posting"
In response to Reply # 0

------

12 play and 12 planets are enlighten for all the Aliens to Party and free those on the Sex Planet-maxxx

XBL: trkc21
Twitter: @tyrcasey

B9
Charter member
43124 posts
Tue Dec-28-10 10:57 AM

24. "Throwing sand though? "
In response to Reply # 0

FireBrand
Charter member
145739 posts
Tue Dec-28-10 11:09 AM

27. "It's like it's out of a movie script."
In response to Reply # 24

"Once upon a time, little need existed for making the distinction between a nigga and a black—at least not in this country, the place where niggas were invented" -- Donnell A

ThaTruth
Charter member
99998 posts
Tue Dec-28-10 11:56 AM

40. "lol, that's what I was thinking"
In response to Reply # 27

MALACHI
10706 posts
Tue Dec-28-10 11:12 AM

29. "Ain't no RULES in no fight. NO RULES."

SoWhat
Charter member
154163 posts
Tue Dec-28-10 02:40 PM

50. "especially when you're out-sized by a homo."
In response to Reply # 29

who's rightly kicking your ass b/c you ran off at the mouth.

no rules.

you coulda kicked him in the nuts. you'd already lost your manhood.

fuck you.

guru0509
Charter member
45356 posts
Tue Dec-28-10 03:35 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
51. "RE: especially when you're out-sized by a homo."
In response to Reply # 50

>who's rightly kicking your ass b/c you ran off at the mouth.
>
>no rules.
>
>you coulda kicked him in the nuts. you'd already lost your
>manhood.

lol damn. tru.

FireBrand
Charter member
145739 posts
Wed Dec-29-10 02:36 AM

68. "No it aint. He stepped up when many would have "
In response to Reply # 51

shut the fuck up. What he did was dead wrong but no manhood was lost. The nigga FOUGHT him.

How the fuck is that a bad thing?

T Reynolds
Member since Apr 16th 2007
42760 posts
Tue Dec-28-10 11:23 AM

33. "That's that villain shit"

Villains always throwing sand

If they made this into a movie

The gay muscleman would have been the righteous brother in arms

The homophobic gay basher would have been the stalwart but ultimately wrong villain

B9
Charter member
43124 posts

38. "or heros fighting bigger dudes"
In response to Reply # 33

Indiana Jones 2nd most effective weapon, after a gun, is sand. Bond's done it a ton too. It's as if big muscle guys can't blink.

LA2Philly
Member since Oct 18th 2004
41249 posts
Tue Dec-28-10 01:18 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
46. "dude shoulda used Chong Li's chalk technique"

<--The drought is over

"have fun reveling in your pettiness tho" (C) Dula summing up 98% of OKS

"I didnt finish a damn thing...matter of fact I jerked off after she left."
-Kobe speaking to investigators

L D E A

LAbeathustla
Member since Jan 24th 2004
33858 posts
Tue Dec-28-10 10:59 AM

25. "LMAO!! MALACHI you a dam fool..LOL..that stepnoski shit had me rollin"
In response to Reply # 0

josh howard seems like a lil bitch that would be showin out and get pissed when a couple of regular ole cats cal him out...bitchmade ass nukka...good shit man...

------------------------------------
2019 CABG Survivor

2016 OK Survivor Champion

be about it or be without it

RIP GOATs

FireBrand
Charter member
145739 posts
Tue Dec-28-10 11:09 AM

26. "ARCHIVE"
In response to Reply # 0

las raises
Member since Aug 31st 2002
14982 posts
Tue Dec-28-10 04:06 PM

54. "^^^^^^^^^^^^"
In response to Reply # 26

-----------------------------------------------------------------

DVS
19730 posts
Wed Dec-29-10 07:26 PM

102. "and this isn't archived yet....why, exactly? nm"
In response to Reply # 26

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Waldorf and Statler Vol 4:CONAN IS OUT NOW!!!: http://waldorfandstatler.bandcamp.com

and don't forget to check "DVS 4 ALDERMAN"

http://windimoto.bandcamp.com/album/dvs-4-alderman-bandcamp-exclusive-expanded-editio

FireBrand
Charter member
145739 posts
Tue Dec-28-10 11:11 AM

28. "I can't stop laughing."
In response to Reply # 0

cheap skeiht killa
Member since Dec 23rd 2008
4453 posts
Tue Dec-28-10 11:13 AM

30. "so you be chillin with mad Africans too?"
In response to Reply # 0

great read btw

FireBrand
Charter member
145739 posts
Tue Dec-28-10 11:13 AM

31. ""Act rights""
In response to Reply # 0

pops_nice
Member since Apr 13th 2005
1328 posts
Tue Dec-28-10 11:32 AM

36. "& Mama dont's"
In response to Reply # 31

Dstl1
Charter member
56229 posts

39. "oh and Mal...fuck you for whoopin up on Step like that, lol..."
In response to Reply # 31

that was one of our guys, dude.

MALACHI
10706 posts
Tue Dec-28-10 10:28 PM

61. "He started it, yo...believe me, HE started it."
In response to Reply # 39

(LOL)

T Reynolds
Member since Apr 16th 2007
42760 posts
Tue Dec-28-10 11:27 AM

34. "Entertaining as hell"
In response to Reply # 0

Zion3Lion
Member since Dec 23rd 2002
16767 posts
Tue Dec-28-10 12:52 PM

44. "wow great story"
In response to Reply # 0

LA2Philly
41249 posts
Tue Dec-28-10 01:20 PM

47. "lmao...the dude sleeping for 2 days + dad's aids concerns "
In response to Reply # 0

Perfect ending. This is great.

<--The drought is over

L D E A

buildingblock
Charter member
100000 posts
Tue Dec-28-10 02:37 PM

49. "lol"
In response to Reply # 0

...a child is born with no state of mind, blind to the ways of mankind, god is smilin' on you and frownin' too, because only god knows what you gonna do...©melle mel

El_essence
Charter member
24899 posts
Tue Dec-28-10 03:39 PM

52. "the stepnoski part of the story is the killer. I could envision a nigga"
In response to Reply # 0

talkin mad shit too. Talkin bout act rights and mama don'ts lolololol

B9
Charter member
43124 posts
Tue Dec-28-10 03:48 PM

53. "He possibly beat the crazy INTO Stepnoski "
In response to Reply # 52

Dudes now a 9/11 denier and NORML advocate.

buildingblock
Charter member
100000 posts
Tue Dec-28-10 04:57 PM

55. "this post turned out way different in gd...let's post it in the lesson!"
In response to Reply # 0

...a child is born with no state of mind, blind to the ways of mankind, god is smilin' on you and frownin' too, because only god knows what you gonna do...©melle mel

MALACHI
10706 posts
Tue Dec-28-10 05:22 PM

56. "You're exactly right...let's not post it in The Lesson though. How"
In response to Reply # 55

about Activist?

3CardMolly
Member since Jun 08th 2007
13797 posts
Tue Dec-28-10 06:06 PM

57. "whats the story behind this Stepnoski character?"
In response to Reply # 0

MALACHI
10706 posts
Tue Dec-28-10 09:29 PM

58. "What exactly do you want to know?"
In response to Reply # 57

3CardMolly
Member since Jun 08th 2007
13797 posts
Wed Dec-29-10 12:00 PM

79. "who is stepnoski, what fight ensued and the background story"
In response to Reply # 58

seen the name pop up like 3-4 times in this forum and the other and couldn't tell if it was some tagline from a movie or an actual fight had with a guy named stepnoski.

guru0509
Charter member
45356 posts
Wed Dec-29-10 12:05 PM

80. "http://tinyurl.com/27er54k"
In response to Reply # 79

http://tinyurl.com/27er54k

now go back and read the story, and I'm sure you'll understand.

MALACHI
10706 posts
Tue Dec-28-10 09:34 PM

59. "I'M TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW A CAT WHO HAS BEEN BANNED"
In response to Reply # 0

from no less than THREE college campuses in the Dallas / Fort Worth Metroplex for fighting at step shows AND who almost got into a fight with LL Cool J on the set of "Any Given Sunday" is trying to paint me as the loose cannon in the family...

I'm just saying...

veritas
Member since Sep 16th 2002
37201 posts
Tue Dec-28-10 09:41 PM

60. "yea i'm not gonna be mad at reading any of those stories "
In response to Reply # 59

i still blame hip-hop.

MALACHI
10706 posts
Tue Dec-28-10 10:39 PM

62. "I'm trying to decide if I'm going to address them in this thread, or "
In response to Reply # 60

start a new one...don't even let me get started on the time he choked a cat out at the rec center after we watched Kunta Kinte get whipped on "Roots".

veritas
37201 posts
Tue Dec-28-10 11:18 PM

64. "make this one archiveable. go in on the family "
In response to Reply # 62

i still blame hip-hop.

dEs
Member since Sep 01st 2006
34879 posts
Wed Dec-29-10 07:27 PM

103. "BWAAAAAAAAHAHAHA"
In response to Reply # 62

>start a new one...don't even let me get started on the time
>he choked a cat out at the rec center after we watched Kunta
>Kinte get whipped on "Roots".

_____

shann.email/inbox.pls.

magilla vanilla
18754 posts
Mon Jan-10-11 04:23 PM

114. "^This story needs to be told, too"
In response to Reply # 103

Photo zine(some images NSFW): http://bit.ly/USaSPhoto

"This (and every, actually) conversation needs more Chesterton and less Mike Francesa." - Walleye

HecticHavoc
Member since May 13th 2005
7591 posts
Tue Dec-28-10 11:13 PM

63. "please tell this story"

> who almost got into a fight with LL Cool J on the set of "Any Given Sunday"

-----------------------------------------

FireBrand
Charter member
145739 posts
Wed Dec-29-10 01:32 AM

65. "Yo. Why is it that every story I hear about LL involved"

a fight?

bigpo
4498 posts
Wed Dec-29-10 09:33 AM

71. "Cause that niggas a BROAD for real, and as in shape "
In response to Reply # 65

as that nigga was, he was clowned on the set the whole time for not being an athlete.

JAY Z

MALACHI
10706 posts
Wed Dec-29-10 01:04 PM

84. "Man STOP IT. The ONLY cats on the set who were clowning"
In response to Reply # 71

LL were YOU and Jamie Foxx...and he was doing it on the incognito tip. Maybe a couple of the "football consultants" chuckled a little bit when he couldn't get a play right. But YOU were the only one that was being all loud and whatnot...trying to show the great James Todd Smith up.

Dstl1
Charter member
56229 posts
Wed Dec-29-10 01:49 PM

86. "the part I'm NOT surprised about is him not being athletic."
In response to Reply # 84
Wed Dec-29-10 01:51 PM by Dstl1

I been messin with bodybuilding, strength training, powerlifting and the like for as long as I can remember and for some reason (never had anything to back it up) LL always struck me as one of them cats with a "gym body". Nigga got all arms, traps, chest, abs and all that shit that folk like to look at but don't know how to use his body as a unit. Nigga looks non-functional as shit. Made me think of when Brandon Marshall called Joey Porter "Popcorn Muscles". As opposed to a ninja like Shannon Sharpe who looked like he could step on stage and compete at a show, then go play a game the next day.

bigpo
4498 posts
Wed Dec-29-10 09:30 AM

70. "Oh wow, This aint about me. "

JAY Z

B9
Charter member
43124 posts
Wed Dec-29-10 09:36 AM

72. "He almost stepped to the J-Man? Did Steamin' Willy B interceed?"

bigpo
4498 posts
Wed Dec-29-10 10:37 AM

74. "Nah, Beamon and I were on the same Page, HERES THE STORY"
In response to Reply # 72

clowned that nigga the whole set. When they actually had to do things athletically Jaime made him look bad, annnnnd with quick witt, and bumpin Jaime clowned that nigga. Thats what the beef was all about. That ho nigga LL was gettin outdone in everyway. So he started trying to punk niggas that were fill ins and extras that was laughin at at him with Foxx.

THIS Trick nigga at one point actually said...

Yall stop laughin. Yall cant laugh at me. Im LL cool J. Who are yall to laugh at me.

Well I really laughed then, and thats when our our beef started. This nigga was seriously goin to talk to somebody to get me thrown off the set. Then he realized that he was really gonna look like punk sayin "I want him thrown off because he was laughin at what Jaime said." So instead this nigga got the bright Idea that he was gonna punk me. I aint the one. So I started clownin about how bar for bar Kool Moe Dee ate him like 4 times 2, and how hes all bravado and no skill. That the tightest thing he ever said is "my hat is like a sharks fin" and that is mediocre. Then I told that nigga he cant see Kane, Rakim or Me for that matter Rappin. Then I challenged that nigga. He started in on who he was, and I was like..."Im tryin to give you somewhat of a chance since mcin is your profession, cause seein how you look athletically, you dont want to see me with these joints gettin thrown. That nigga was livid.

NOW GET THIS

Instead of acceptin the challenge either way. He started doin stuff like this. If a nigga was talkin to a female extra (cheerleader or xtras on the set) he would walk up and say some 70s type stuff. What you doin talkin to this chump. Take a walk with Ladies Love" or some crap like that. Again I lauhed at that nigga in his face. I straight up told him..."NIGGA you suck. You tryin to use your celebrity status to outpull regular niggas, but the funny thing is my wife right now look better than Simone." That nigga wanted to fight me so bad, and honestly I wanted him too so I could whoop that nigga strictly for being a ho nigga. He never tried it though, not because he didnt want to jeapordize his career, he wasnt sure he could take me.

JAY Z

Marauder21
Charter member
49516 posts
Wed Dec-29-10 10:43 AM

75. "LMAO @ everything"
In response to Reply # 74

------

12 play and 12 planets are enlighten for all the Aliens to Party and free those on the Sex Planet-maxxx

XBL: trkc21
Twitter: @tyrcasey

B9
Charter member
43124 posts
Wed Dec-29-10 10:45 AM

76. "Hilarious shit; were you a Dallas Knight or a Shark?"

Did they let you keep the jersey?

bigpo
4498 posts
Wed Dec-29-10 11:15 AM

77. "Man they had extras doing everything..."
In response to Reply # 76

I was a dallas knight, I was an agent, and No they didnt let us keep the jersies. I think they only thing I walked away with was a press badge, and I saw myself on the big screen.

JAY Z

veritas
37201 posts
Wed Dec-29-10 12:12 PM

81. "lol i know a cat who got killed 2 or 3 times in forrest gump"
In response to Reply # 77

GOTTA GET MAX VALUE OUT OF THE EXTRAS

i still blame hip-hop.

FireBrand
Charter member
145739 posts
Wed Dec-29-10 11:22 AM

78. "lol"

Dstl1
Charter member
56229 posts
Wed Dec-29-10 12:35 PM

82. "this part right here hurt me for real"

> the
>tightest thing he ever said is "my hat is like a sharks fin"
>and that is mediocre.

poetx
Charter member
58856 posts
Wed Dec-29-10 12:36 PM

83. "lmbao @ you givin the ni&&a footnotes on *why* you ain't respect "

him as an emcee.

my hat is like a shark's fin.

just pushin all a ninja buttons an shit.

peace & blessings,

x.

www.twitter.com/poetx

=========================================
** i move away from the mic to breathe in

veritas
37201 posts
Wed Dec-29-10 01:10 PM

85. "right? here's a peer reviewed statement on why your career...."
In response to Reply # 83

IS WACK.

i still blame hip-hop.

MALACHI
10706 posts
Wed Dec-29-10 03:43 PM

87. "^^^SELECTIVE STORYTELLING AND BLAME-SHIFTING^^^"

HERE IS THE REAL STORY

>clowned that nigga the whole set. When they actually had to
>do things athletically Jaime made him look bad, annnnnd with
>quick witt, and bumpin Jaime clowned that nigga. Thats what
>the beef was all about. That ho nigga LL was gettin outdone in
>everyway. So he started trying to punk niggas that were fill
>ins and extras that was laughin at at him with Foxx.

BULLCRAP. bigpo and Jamie Foxx had a bit of a history. bigpo has played ball for years with Michael Irvin, Jason Sehorn, Deion, Mookie Blaylock, Ricky Pierce, Jimmy King (who used to play for Michigan), and when Jamie Foxx was in town, he would come to play too. Jamie Foxx was the one who told bigpo to go to where they were filming (Irving and somewhere else...I can't remember) and he could get him on as an extra. So bigpo felt an obligation to ride with Jamie when stuff started popping off between Jamie and LL. I ain't gon front, I WAS shocked that Jamie was such a good athlete...and I was shocked that LL wasn't. I mean you could tell he was probably pretty strong, but there was an obvious lack of coordination when it came to performing football functions...if I'm making sense. Was he a little embarrassed? Yeah, he was...but don't let bigpo get you to believing that every extra on the set was clowning and laughing at LL...because it was Jamie and him and him mostly. Jamie would make a wisecrack and bigpo had to fall all down scream-laughing, rolling and kicking and making it obvious that he was laughing at LL Cool J's lack of athletic prowess. One time bigpo yelled out: "forget PLAYIN', has the cat even SEEN a football game?" Naturally, LL did get a little irritated. Here he is trying to work, and his co-star and an extra are acting like it was "jone on an okayplayer Friday"...

> Well I really laughed then, and thats when our our beef
>started. This nigga was seriously goin to talk to somebody to
>get me thrown off the set. Then he realized that he was really
>gonna look like punk sayin "I want him thrown off because he
>was laughin at what Jaime said." So instead this nigga got the
>bright Idea that he was gonna punk me. I aint the one. So I
>started clownin about how bar for bar Kool Moe Dee ate him
>like 4 times 2, and how hes all bravado and no skill. That the
>tightest thing he ever said is "my hat is like a sharks fin"
>and that is mediocre. Then I told that nigga he cant see
>Kane, Rakim or Me for that matter Rappin. Then I challenged
>that nigga. He started in on who he was, and I was like..."Im
>tryin to give you somewhat of a chance since mcin is your
>profession, cause seein how you look athletically, you dont
>want to see me with these joints gettin thrown. That nigga was
>livid.
AGAIN, you ain't telling the whole truth. When Jamie wasn't around, you started to try to make conversation with the Hip-Hop GOAT, and YOU got mad when he said "Oh..you wanna talk all friendly now? What was all that comedy about earlier?" He wasn't trying to punk you AT ALL...but you jumped into the music...and you did that wack too. You started rhyming that Canibus joint "2nd Round K.O.", and talking about how Canibus ate him up, and Kool Moe Dee destroyed him back in the day, and his line dissing Ice-T's perm was lame...and then you started all that laughing again talking about: "Ni**a, you supposed to be so great, have you EVER WON A BATTLE?!?!? Name one, ni**a, NAME ONE!!!" You ain't even made a good album since "Mama Said Knock You Out"...I ain't even bought "Phenomenon", AND I STILL WANT MY MONEY BACK!" I'm disappointed in myself that I EVER had you on my top ten MCs list...you ain't even one of the top 10 MCs FROM QUEENS..." That's when you started bringing up that he wasn't in Kane and Rakim class as far as lyricism, and telling him he needed to close himself in his trailer and listen to Rakim's "The 18th Letter" on repeat until he remembered how to rhyme again. That brother didn't do nothing to deserve all that. Nothing.

>I straight up told
>him..."NIGGA you suck. You tryin to use your celebrity status
>to outpull regular niggas, but the funny thing is my wife
>right now look better than Simone." That nigga wanted to
>fight me so bad, and honestly I wanted him too so I could
>whoop that nigga strictly for being a ho nigga. He never tried
>it though, not because he didnt want to jeapordize his career,
>he wasnt sure he could take me.
I do remember yo making a crack about his wife...which AGAIN, was wack. How are you going to throw the man's wife under the bus? What did SHE do?

veritas
37201 posts
Wed Dec-29-10 03:47 PM

88. "lmao"
In response to Reply # 87

i still blame hip-hop.

BrooklynWHAT
Member since Jun 15th 2007
85068 posts
Wed Dec-29-10 03:49 PM

89. "i cant imagine how funny yall stories would be to hear in real life."

straight up barbershop convo

<--- Big Baller World Order

bigpo
4498 posts
Wed Dec-29-10 04:10 PM

90. "I DID NOT bring up canibus, I was waitin to use that if and when"

that coochiefied nigga battled me. Yeah he was gonna get clowned all kinds of ways for rewriting his verse after he heard another niggas verse and clowning the nigga he rhymin with. (Once again provin his ho'ism). Quiet as kept, it wasnt bein cool with Jaime that made me that nigga, it was that HO stuff right there. I had disdaine for that nigga, a Emcee that showed so much promise in 86 and then gonna let Master P outrhyme him on 4,3,2,1. MASTER P yall. First off how did P even make the joint, and then you let that nigga basically go tit for tat with you with rhyme skills. Yeah, both them niggas came with a lame ol aa, bb elementary rhyme scheme. At least Ps cadence wasnt ugly and off beat. LL had waaay to many syllables when he was talkin bout challengin roy to a fight or some crap, and think, he re wrote that and thats the best he could do.

I say it and say it again, last good Todd did was on the Gap commercial some years back.

JAY Z

buildingblock
Charter member
100000 posts
Wed Dec-29-10 06:21 PM

95. "yo, who are yall, man?"
In response to Reply # 90

lol
if i could be a fly on the wall
when yall get together

buildingblock
Charter member
100000 posts
Wed Dec-29-10 06:22 PM

96. "RE: yo, who are yall, man?"
In response to Reply # 95

buildingblock
Charter member
100000 posts

97. "RE: yo, who are yall, man?"
In response to Reply # 96

buildingblock
Charter member
100000 posts

98. "RE: yo, who are yall, man?"
In response to Reply # 97

buildingblock
Charter member
100000 posts

99. "RE: yo, who are yall, man?"
In response to Reply # 98

buildingblock
Charter member
100000 posts

100. "wild hunnid"
In response to Reply # 99
Wed Dec-29-10 06:22 PM by buildingblock

RexLongfellow
Charter member
18296 posts
Wed Dec-29-10 11:33 PM

107. "http://i56.tinypic.com/wgt9ja.gif"
In response to Reply # 90

http://i56.tinypic.com/wgt9ja.gif

Y'all stories are hilarious!!

LA2Philly
41249 posts
Wed Dec-29-10 04:15 PM

91. "lmao, that 2nd paragraph has me in stiches man"

hahahahah

<--The drought is over

L D E A

FireBrand
Charter member
145739 posts
Wed Dec-29-10 05:57 PM

93. "The fuck is wrong with you niggas? GAWD DAMN!"

LA2Philly
41249 posts
Wed Dec-29-10 04:15 PM

92. "hahaaahh...this is too good"

<--The drought is over

L D E A

FireBrand
Charter member
145739 posts
Wed Dec-29-10 01:33 AM

66. "Malachi has a BIG voice, too. With a strong Texas accent"
In response to Reply # 0

so like, if he was trying to be quiet when he said that Sambo shit, I KNOW ole boy still heard him.

2.tears.in.a.bucket
Member since Sep 04th 2009
6185 posts
Wed Dec-29-10 01:44 AM

67. "thx for the post + esp. ''mama-don'ts''."
In response to Reply # 0

comedy.

♚♚♚♚

#BYLUG >>> https://goo.gl/1ooFp6

♚♚♚♚

screamin' mothafuck a 12 /
bitches ain't shit /
cops ain't neither /
they huntin' my people /

- i. rashad

♚♚♚♚

Ray_Snill
Charter member
16839 posts
Wed Dec-29-10 02:37 AM

69. "I always picture these dudes like ol boy from Weird Science"
In response to Reply # 0

http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/yy272/craigjoeproject/12chet.jpg

telling them stories on some "it's all out of love"

<================================
http://www.flickr.com/photos/20787335@N08

RaFromQueens
Member since Apr 18th 2006
19528 posts
Wed Dec-29-10 09:38 AM

73. "Awesome stories lol"
In response to Reply # 0

sounds like a fun family

Orbit_Established
52934 posts
Wed Dec-29-10 06:04 PM

94. "FUCK IT: When can a nigga stroll through to chill wit y'all???"
In response to Reply # 0

Where y'all live in Texas?

Let's make an event out of this

(C)Keith Murray, "

FireBrand
Charter member
145739 posts
Wed Dec-29-10 07:21 PM

101. "We might have missed that boat. They fathers now."
In response to Reply # 94

Or at least one of 'em is.

We can sit around and talk about taxes and traffic.

lol.

They do seem like fun though, right? Remind me of my niggas from college.

Dstl1
Charter member
56229 posts
Wed Dec-29-10 07:58 PM

104. "shit, the next time i'm visiting my people in Plano..."
In response to Reply # 101

I'm gone hafta drop in on these cats.

MALACHI
10706 posts
Thu Dec-30-10 11:11 AM

109. "If your folks are on the E. side of Plano, we aren't that far."
In response to Reply # 104

bigpo
4498 posts
Wed Dec-29-10 08:05 PM

105. "we both are...his oldest son is 7 weeks older than my oldest"
In response to Reply # 101

and my youngest son is 4 months older than his daughter.

Whats funny is my oldest son is and his oldest son act like him (over analytical and never wrong), and the two youngest crazy like i am (shoot first ask questions later)

JAY Z

MALACHI
10706 posts
Thu Dec-30-10 11:10 AM

108. "We live in the N. Dallas suburbs...but man, "
In response to Reply # 94

at this point you would be looking at us to be entertaining...and unless we did a complete Craig nd Smoky routine...you would be disappointed...

(LOL)

BennyTenStack
Member since Sep 09th 2007
5681 posts
Wed Dec-29-10 09:24 PM

106. "This is the best post I have ever read."
In response to Reply # 0

I have nearly popped the eyes out of my head trying to stifle my laughter while reading this. Good grief, man. I can't stop laughing.

Drizzit
Member since Sep 19th 2002
6467 posts
Thu Dec-30-10 11:18 AM

110. "i read 'pooped'"
In response to Reply # 106

and laughed

Beamer6178
Member since Jan 09th 2006
6379 posts
Mon Jan-10-11 01:28 PM

111. "This shit is gold platinum diamond titanium"
In response to Reply # 0

Just pure reading pleasure, better than anything that could be made up.

Hopefully OE can drop some Rod Strickland stories, I don't see how it could top this stuff though.

Wonderl33t
Member since Jul 11th 2002
21405 posts
Mon Jan-10-11 02:06 PM

112. "IFL"
In response to Reply # 0

<--- suck it

Warren Coolidge
Charter member
41998 posts
Mon Jan-10-11 02:25 PM

113. "wondering the point of a long azz post about getting tips put on somebod..."
In response to Reply # 0

by a buff same sexer..

not a good look

bshelly
Charter member
71730 posts
Fri Aug-12-11 07:23 PM

116. "can this get an archive?"
In response to Reply # 0

----
bshelly

FireBrand
Charter member
145739 posts
Fri Aug-12-11 08:00 PM

117. "WHY isn't this archived?"
In response to Reply # 0

LegacyNS
Member since Jan 16th 2004
38095 posts
Fri Aug-12-11 09:34 PM

118. "lololololololololol"
In response to Reply # 0

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
<---- 5....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dlgiritpmfo

=======================================
Recovery?????

http://www.cehwiedel.com/blogs/traces-pix/2010/09/CalcRisk-JobLosses.jpg

Dstl1
Charter member
56229 posts
Sat Aug-13-11 05:32 AM

119. "The Stepnowski story is STILL funny"
In response to Reply # 118

Bombastic
Charter member
88874 posts
Sat Aug-13-11 08:11 AM

120. "the whole thing is STILL funny, this is without a doubt the greatest"
In response to Reply # 119

thing to ever come out of the entire Cowboy organization ever.

https://soundcloud.com/matt-koelling-666011203

www.somethinginthewudder.com

https://twitter.com/nostrabombus

https://www.facebook.com/matt.koelling.96

https://www.instagram.com/something_in_the_wudder/

https://www.linkedin.com/in/matt-koelling-438a80

Dstl1
Charter member
56229 posts
Sat Aug-13-11 09:01 AM

121. "well...the SB rings, then this"
In response to Reply # 120

Lobby Okay Sports Okay Sports Archives topic #84698 Previous topic | Next topic