Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okay Sports Okay Sports Archives topic #7001

Subject: "Truths Bulls fans REFUSE to accept about Krause" This topic is locked.
Search result list | First match | Last match
LiquidDope
Charter member
25123 posts
Tue Apr-08-03 07:41 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Truths Bulls fans REFUSE to accept about Krause"
Tue Apr-08-03 07:53 PM

One, Jerry Krause doesn't owe you, the Chicago Bulls fan, JACK SHIT!!!! You, on the other hand, are eternally in debt to Jerry Krause. You've scathed him from the minute he took his position as Bulls GM. You booed him at every Grant Park Championship celebration for no other reason than the fact it felt good to you. The Chicago sports fan can never enjoy anything unconditionally (that's why we choose to dwell over the breakup of the Bulls championship corps than celebrate the fact that we witnessed the greatest dynasty in basketball history - outside of the Celtics of the late '50s and '60s - and why we will continue to until time forgets about these Bulls teams entirely). You had no right to boo him then, you only do it now out of complete mis-education surrounding the Bulls infrastructure in the years he ran the team. Because Jerry Krause is a nice guy, he's never snapped back at you. He's taken it all in stride and stayed about his job (which he's done as good as anybody who's ever done his job, although you'll never admit it). You will continue to feed off of the fruits of his work for years to come. You will enjoy at least a seventh Bulls championship by the end of this decade BECAUSE of Jerry Krause's work (Curry, Chandler, Crawford). You hate Jerry Krause for no good reason.

Two, Jerry Krause doesn't owe Michael Jordan JACK SHIT!!!! Michael Jordan, on the other hand, owes Jerry Krause a lifetime's supply of apologies. Michael Jordan hates Jerry Krause for one reason and one reason only. Jerry Krause is the one of the few people that doesn't kiss the ground Jordan walks on. Jerry Krause treated Michael Jordan the same way he treated every other player, athlete or person he ever encountered on a daily basis. Michael Jordan doesn't, has not ever and never will react to being treated as any other human being in any fashion other than a negative one (despite what the PR machine he has behind him has tried to make you think for close to the past two decades). No, Jerry Krause didn't draft Michael Jordan. No, Jerry Krause didn't discover Michael Jordan. Know what? Jerry Krause HAS NEVER CLAIMED TO HAVE DRAFTED OR DISCOVERED MICHAEL JORDAN!!!! Jerry Krause inherited Michael Jordan from Rod Thorn (who has publicly admitted numerous times that he would've foolishly drafted Olajuwon ahead of MJeff on Draft night '84, by the way). Jerry Krause has never said anything publicly to indicate anything otherwise. Because he's a nice guy, Jerry Krause has also never said anything publicly about Michael Jordan in any negative light. He's taken it all in stride and gone on about his daily business. Michael Jordan hates Jerry Krause for no good reason.

Three, Michael Jordan will not be Jerry Krause's successor as Bulls GM. Michael Jordan will never again be professionally affiliated with the Chicago Bulls. Nor should he be. If his track record in Washington is indicative of anything, it's that he's not cut out for this job (in fact, the only two things we've come to know that he is cut out for since Mr. Jordan came to Washington are adultery and high stakes gambling). He was taken to the cleaners by Joe Dumars in the Rip Hamilton for Jerry Stackhouse trade. Dumars took a star for years to come in Hamilton from Jordan in exchange for an erratic shooter in Stackhouse who will be leaving Washington as season's end. All the Wizards will be left with come next season will be Kwame Brown (whom Jordan has pretty much given up on already). Brown has shown flashes of potential, but has little confidence right now thanks to Jordan bashing him in the media at every opportunity he gets (the last time Jordan said anything complementary about Kwame was the night he drafted him). Look for MJeff to be taken to the cleaners in a Kwame Brown for ________ trade sometime in the near future. Meanwhile, Eddy Curry and Tyson Chandler (BTW, Krause got the better part of that deal; Elton hasn't been a 20/10 player since he got to LA and the Clippers still haven't made the playoffs yet with him; Tyson WILL be a better player than him this time two years from now, you heard it here first) are already better than Brown and will continue to be for the duration of their careers in Chicago. Michael Jordan is a lousy general manager, just like he's a lousy father, husband, role model and a borderline anti-hero. You, the Bulls fan, should be mad at Michael Jordan right now. Michael Jordan betrayed you. He went back on his word ("I'll never wear another team's uniform.....I'll never play for another coach than Phil Jackson....I'm a Bull for life") and will now be affiliated with another city's team for the rest of his professional life.

Four, Jerry Krause was THE LEAST RESPONSIBLE FIGURE in the breakup of the Bulls. The figures who had the most responsibility in the breakup of the Bulls championship team following the '98 season in descending order are as follows: Phil Jackson, Michael Jordan, Scottie Pippen, Jerry Reinsdorf, Jerry Krause. Phil Jackson wanted Jerry Krause's job. He tried to force Reinsdorf to move Krause out in a power struggle. Michael Jordan aligned himself with Jackson in what he believed would be an insurmountable combination of power that Reinsdorf and Krause wouldn't be able to resist. Reinsdorf called Jackson and Jordan's bluff. The rest is history. I'm not even going to touch on Scottie Pippen. He's commonly accepted to be a douche bag. Everybody living anywhere in the state of Illinois north of Springfield is no more than six degrees of separation from knowing at least one of Scottie's illegitimate children (I happen to know three, myself). Scottie's a quitter (1.8 seconds), a liar ("I've played my last game in a Bulls uniform" - mid-season '98), and a man of questionable character (his best friend is Horace Grant, I need say no more). Jerry Krause NEVER made the statement "players don't win championships, organizations win championships." I've talked to several people who personally witnessed said press conference when the alleged statement was supposedly made. What Jerry Krause actually said is as follows: "When the time comes to rebuild, I relish the opportunity and look forward to the challenge of putting together this organization's next championship with entirely new pieces." He was misquoted. He was blackballed. You hate him even more so as a result of it.

Fifth, Jerry Krause is a frickin' genius!!!! I can say without exaggeration that he's the greatest GM in NBA history (yes, Calvin, greater than Jerry West and I got ammo if you wanna go head up with me on this one). His risks that paid off were of unparalled levels of brilliance (acquiring Oakley for Keith Lee, trading Oakley for Cartwright, acquiring Pippen for Olden Polynice, acquiring Rodman for Will Perdue, drafting Toni Kukoc in the second round). His busts (Stacey King, Brad Sellers, Will Perdue) for the most part had NO NEGATIVE EFFECT ON THE BULLS WHATSOEVER!!!! THEY WON SIX CHAMPIONSHIPS IN EIGHT YEARS, PEOPLE!!!! No other GM of our time has a track record like that in ANY sport.

Sixth, and finally, JERRY KRAUSE'S PLAN WORKED!!!! The Bulls are still on a faster pace to win their next championship than the post-Bird Celtics (close to 20 years since their last title and still probably won't make it out of the first round this season), the post-Isiah Pistons (more than a decade since the Fag Boys.....I mean, Bad Boys fell apart, and they're just now getting close to the top of the East again) and the Jordan-led Wizards (who will miss the playoffs again as I predicted before the season and who are now at least five MORE years away from winning a championship than they were before Michael became affiliated with their franchise). You know what the Bulls would've looked like had Jerry Krause never gone through with his "diabolical plan?" Well, here goes. Jordan would've missed the entire '99 season after he severed the tendon in his shooting hand with the cigar cutter ("Be Like Mike and smoke until you get lung cancer, kids"). Pippen and Rodman would've been complete wastes of cap space after their play started declining during the '99 season. The Bulls would've still been a disaster under Tim Floyd, seeing that Phil made it clear time and again he wasn't coming back in '99 under any circumstances because he was taking his one year sabbatical from coaching that he'd been publicly talking about as far back as Jordan's first retirement (go read a copy of his autobiography if you think I'm lying). Of course, this whole "keeping the team together" thing is a moot point when you consider that the new collective bargaining agreement made it impossible for the team to continue paying Jordan, Pippen and Rodman what they'd been making with the Bulls up to that point. But I wouldn't expect any of you to understand this because you don't put the effort into researching these things for yourself the way that I do. I would expect you all to completely dismiss everything I've just said the way you all inevitably will because ignorance is bliss and you all enjoy the comfortability that comes with being so naive. I would expect no more from you assclowns. You're the same people that perrenially pack Wrigley even though the Cubs haven't won a championship since the fictional white Jesus was rumored to have risen from the dead.

Printer-friendly copy | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
I always thought it was more Reinsdorf's
Apr 08th 2003
Calvin, read the sixth part a little closer
Apr 08th 2003
      You have no idea whether or not
Apr 10th 2003
      RE: Calvin, read the sixth part a little closer
Apr 10th 2003
           Yeah
Apr 10th 2003
                As a member of the veterans committee...
Apr 10th 2003
                     You're fuckin' up the joke, man
Apr 10th 2003
The Sports board is now back to normal.
Apr 08th 2003
Don't get too used to me being back
Apr 08th 2003
      I want another essay
Apr 08th 2003
           They aren't drafting Ragone
Apr 08th 2003
excellent
Apr 08th 2003
Don't talk Cubs
Apr 09th 2003
I was with you til you dissed the Pistons
Apr 09th 2003
Cryin' & bitchin'?
Apr 09th 2003
      I wouldnt shake no bitch niggas hands either
Apr 10th 2003
           How were we the
Apr 10th 2003
rebuttle
Apr 09th 2003
I guess Liquid only can handle single sentences.
Apr 10th 2003
      Fucker, what are you talking about?
Apr 10th 2003
           all you do is rail
Apr 10th 2003
                Ask me a logical question
Apr 10th 2003
                     okay
Apr 11th 2003
                          For the record
Apr 11th 2003
YOU are the "people who pack Wrigley perenially"
Apr 09th 2003
I haven't set foot in Wrigley in years
Apr 09th 2003
      RE: I haven't set foot in Wrigley in years
Apr 09th 2003
           I've been to one Cub game since 1995
Apr 09th 2003
                RE: I've been to one Cub game since 1995
Apr 10th 2003
                     Actually it was two years ago
Apr 10th 2003
This confirms my suspicions...
Apr 09th 2003
I see he didn't deny it...
Apr 11th 2003
      I'm sorry, I was busy masturbating
Apr 11th 2003
My world has been righted
Apr 09th 2003
RE: My world has been righted
Apr 09th 2003
Congrats again to your World Champion Eagles
Apr 09th 2003
u have a TON of time on your hands to type that
Apr 12th 2003
I wrote this in five minutes
Apr 12th 2003

Warren Coolidge
Charter member
41998 posts
Tue Apr-08-03 07:49 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "I always thought it was more Reinsdorf's"
In response to Reply # 0

fault for the team falling all the way off....I mean, it's his team. If he chose to keep Krause instead of trying to go for 4 or 5 championships...then he's the biggest dumb azz on the planet....lol..

Let's see......the lottery ...or the championship.

lol.

LiquidDope
Charter member
25123 posts
Tue Apr-08-03 07:56 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
2. "Calvin, read the sixth part a little closer"
In response to Reply # 1

They weren't going to win a sixth championship by keeping the team together. Just like your beloved Fakers are done at three.

Warren Coolidge
Charter member
41998 posts
Thu Apr-10-03 06:31 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
23. "You have no idea whether or not"
In response to Reply # 2

the Bulls weren't going to win their 6th.....that's not even the point...if you are a champ...you lose your title on the court not in the front offices....you defend until you're beat..then when you're beat you try to get it back...that's how it works.

the only thing Fake..is the Bulls playoff hopes....destined to see ping pong balls bouncing for a few more years....lol.

thelonestranger
Charter member
9997 posts
Thu Apr-10-03 06:43 AM

24. "RE: Calvin, read the sixth part a little closer"
In response to Reply # 2

they already have 6, it would've been their seventh

------

"The positions I played, every play, I was making contact, not like that ... Deion Sanders," "He couldn't tackle my wife. He's back there dancing out there instead of hitting." (c) Chuck Bednarik

LiquidDope
Charter member
25123 posts
Thu Apr-10-03 09:24 AM

26. "Yeah"
In response to Reply # 24

That's what I meant to say. Don't mind me, I'm a moron.

Warren Coolidge
Charter member
41998 posts
Thu Apr-10-03 10:54 AM

30. "As a member of the veterans committee..."
In response to Reply # 26

I say you get in to the Hall liquid dope...

even though the bulls are lottery regulars....I like how your ride for your home teams....wack or not..lol.

LiquidDope
Charter member
25123 posts
Thu Apr-10-03 02:40 PM

32. "You're fuckin' up the joke, man"
In response to Reply # 30

As a member of the vets committee, you're supposed to hate on me because we had static during our playing days despite me being all nice guy and shit now. It's the Ron Santo gimmick......fuck it, nobody gets the joke. I'll just change my signature.

will_5198
Charter member
63108 posts
Tue Apr-08-03 07:58 PM

3. "The Sports board is now back to normal."
In response to Reply # 0

I was worried you might never come back after Kordell was signed.

--------

LiquidDope
Charter member
25123 posts
Tue Apr-08-03 08:02 PM

4. "Don't get too used to me being back"
In response to Reply # 3

I'm not staying for long. Just wanted to touch on the Krause situation a bit.

will_5198
Charter member
63108 posts
Tue Apr-08-03 08:03 PM

5. "I want another essay"
In response to Reply # 4

when the Bears pass on Leftwich and draft Ragone in the second round.

--------

LiquidDope
Charter member
25123 posts
Tue Apr-08-03 08:06 PM

6. "They aren't drafting Ragone"
In response to Reply # 5

They're drafting Chris Simms. The only way the Bears know how to deal with a QB situation is to make the outcome as disastrous as possible.

Castro
Charter member
50749 posts
Tue Apr-08-03 11:50 PM

7. "excellent"
In response to Reply # 0

since we are talking about Chicago, how do the Cubs look so far?

------------------
One Hundred.

LiquidDope
Charter member
25123 posts
Wed Apr-09-03 04:33 AM

13. "Don't talk Cubs"
In response to Reply # 7

It's early. They'll fold.

Notalent
Charter member
12439 posts
Wed Apr-09-03 02:50 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
8. "I was with you til you dissed the Pistons"
In response to Reply # 0

you called us the "Fag Boys" but y'all were the ones cryin' & bitchin' to the league about the rough play

------------------------------
shut yo huff ass up u goatmouf trick - Big Stacy to Champaqueen

www.twitter.com/muhfuckinthomas

LiquidDope
Charter member
25123 posts
Wed Apr-09-03 04:32 AM

12. "Cryin' & bitchin'?"
In response to Reply # 8

Last thing I remember is a certain team full of "tough guys" walking off court with their tails up their asses after they'd just gotten swept in about the most embarassing fashion imaginable.

Notalent
Charter member
12439 posts
Thu Apr-10-03 02:36 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
21. "I wouldnt shake no bitch niggas hands either"
In response to Reply # 12

------------------------------
shut yo huff ass up u goatmouf trick - Big Stacy to Champaqueen

www.twitter.com/muhfuckinthomas

LiquidDope
Charter member
25123 posts
Thu Apr-10-03 09:22 AM

25. "How were we the"
In response to Reply # 21
Thu Apr-10-03 09:24 AM

We'd just gotten finished beating the shit out of YAWL and we went on to own the '90s while you're just now starting to make noise again in the East....falsely convincing yourselves into believing you'll do something if you actually get to the Finals because the East is such a joke right now and of the top six teams in the West would sweep your ass come June? Face it, you're keeping the Conference title warm for us until Tyson, Eddy and Jamal are ready to take the league over, at which time we will commence with our third threepeat. It will ironically be right around the same time Rip Hamilton bolts Hotown for greener pasture in an Allen Houston-like dash for the green, and it will single-handedly set back your franchise's rebuilding efforts........UH-gain, and you'll be in here crying at us when we're on our ninth championship like "yeah, they may have gotten this one, but we had the Bad Boys." Don't fuck around with the crown rulers of basketball's black and blue division, now and forever, BYE-YOTCH!!!!!!!

B9
Charter member
43124 posts
Wed Apr-09-03 03:06 AM

9. "rebuttle"
In response to Reply # 0

While the old guard would have declined without a doubt, the whos and whys in your statement are totally hypothetical. Plus, the revenue side would continue to be up and allow for better spending and drafting than the 99-01 'cut rate Reinsdorf sale' structure that saw no less than 3 allstars come and go from the Bulls squad. The smartest buisness move would have been to align yourself with the MJ icon at all costs, give him and Phil a percentage of the team and let the good times and $$$ roll. But no, we know the love of money that Reinsdorf has. That would have been the most true to Chicago form move that would have maintaned the succes rate of the Bull franchise, if not winning the Championship each year at least remaining competitive.
Chicago, as a city, is the most anti-free agency city for sports in the country; be it for that added pride of having your own boys lift a tropy or the generaly cheap owners in the city, free agency is enemy number one from COMISKEY (fuck a corporate naming) to Wrigley and all points inbetween. No league has lived and died by freeagency like the NBA; other than the Bulls, the Spurs are the ONLY team that has won a championship without turning to free agency or contract based trades. At some point the Bulls have to antiup and stick to a core group of players to "Spur" around. Why do we all get the impression that Crawford's fantastic play this season is more so uping his trade value than helping the squad?
I'm confident in the long run the Chandler-Brand deal will at least cancel itself out, Tyson is surely on the road to being a major pf force in the NBA; but that has to be the line in the sand, and we have to show these kids the money they deserve and will surely earn the worth of. I applaud Krause actually, for doing what he has with what he had available; an owner who looms over the bankbooks is impossible to be championship-worthy with anymore (the top 4 teams in the NBA spend with nothing but the bottom line in mind; that line being the border on the engraving of trophies). This franchise took a baby step forward last summer in regards to trusting free agency with the Marshall move; they need help for these kids, and I now think that the right coach (oh boy, can we talk about Krause's choices for coaching this team? HORRIBLE)can take ALL the kids on this team to the championship game. Curry IS baby Shaq. Crawford IS Jalen Jr. Tyson IS fundamentalless Duncan. Ask Cartwright to stick around as an assitant or assistant GM and throw some big cash at a big name coach, maybe a Larry Brown or give Van Gundy the acid test; Don still isnt signed down in Big D...he'd love a GM/Headcoach job as would Del or his son Donnie, all great basketball minds. Krause wasnt the baddie and the bad really wont be too bad in the long run, but the NBA is a league that, due to freeagency, you can not live on the prospect of tomorrow. Time to start thinking about the now.

B9
Charter member
43124 posts
Thu Apr-10-03 01:59 AM

20. "I guess Liquid only can handle single sentences."
In response to Reply # 9

hmm...must be a great publication he works for...

LiquidDope
Charter member
25123 posts
Thu Apr-10-03 09:26 AM

27. "Fucker, what are you talking about?"
In response to Reply # 20

Back this up to whatever question you asked me that I haven't answered and MAYBE I might be able to satisfy your concerns with my "simple-minded" ass.

B9
Charter member
43124 posts
Thu Apr-10-03 10:52 AM

29. "all you do is rail"
In response to Reply # 27

and can't handle logical questions and points. sad.

LiquidDope
Charter member
25123 posts
Thu Apr-10-03 02:38 PM

31. "Ask me a logical question"
In response to Reply # 29

Particularly the one I'm supposedly dodging.

B9
Charter member
43124 posts
Fri Apr-11-03 05:55 AM

34. "okay"
In response to Reply # 31
Fri Apr-11-03 05:58 AM

i guess you need direct, ONE LINER QUESTIONS:
How can you call Krause a "good gm" when he shunned freeagency for the past 5 seasons?

How can you say letting MJ and Phil walk was a GOOD decision due to a cigar cutting freak accident and the fact that MJ Bulls jerseys are still their best sellers; keeping him around would have generated a ton of cash they lost in 99, 00 and 01.

How can you pin Reinsdorf's cheapdom on Jordans shoulders as "greed"?

How can you say the future looks good when we still get the impression that this team is "rebuilding" which means offseason trades?

LiquidDope
Charter member
25123 posts
Fri Apr-11-03 07:44 PM

36. "For the record"
In response to Reply # 34
Fri Apr-11-03 07:48 PM

I could reply to your original "rebuttle" just fine. I was trying to prompt you to elaborate on your "COMMON" response (like it's supposed to be some subliminal jab related to my "Common is gay" rant circa December '02 like it's something I'm ashamed of or something). But anyway.....

How can I consider Krause a good GM?

Six rings and counting. That's how.

How can I consider Krause arguably the greatest GM of our time in any of the four major North American sporting leagues?

Six rings and counting, for one. The fact that his "bust" decisions had no negative impact on his team (everybody complains about Stacey King and Dickey Simpkins like it did some sort of long term damage to the Bulls by drafting them....last time I checked, they both have three rings that they won AS BULLS). I've explained time and again that the decision to dismantle the team WORKED!!!! If they would've kept Mike, Scottie and Phil around (which was impossible to make happen beyond '98 for a number of reasons), what would the Bulls be doing right now? They WOULDN'T have won a seventh championship. They weren't winning anything in '99 with Jordan's shooting hand damaged. A team full of thirty-somethings wasn't going to bounce back from that in 2000 and completely go against nature. Their descension would've begun RIGHT THERE. Right now, if you had MJeff, Pip, PHEEEEL still here (I'm not even mentioning Rodman, since he's been out of the league for sometime), what would the Bulls be doing? They wouldn't still be winning championships. They'd be a borderline playoff team, perrenially drafting in the teens and being stuck with players who will do NOTHING to bring the franchise back toward the league's elite teams in the near future. The Bulls would be going into 2004 with all the afore mentioned on the brink of retirement and their go-to-guy being.....I don't know....Jason Kapono?!!? Instead, they did what they did and they're about to be back in the playoffs next year. Jamal Crawford's on the verge of stardom. Eddy Curry's GOING to start on the all-star team NEXT YEAR!!!! Tyson Chandler's ONLY going to get better. Jay Williams might not do shit for this franchise, but he's certainly attractive trade bait (as are Jalen and Marcus Fizer). The Bulls are LIGHTYEARS closer to their seventh championship by doing what they did than they would be had they do what you suggested.

Why didn't Krause do anything in free agency since the last championship?

He tried that. Nobody wanted to fuck with him. He went back to the drawing board in midstream, rebuilt through the draft. Got rid of MAD dead weight in the Jalen trade (you can't tell me this team isn't better off w/o Ron "black hole of basketball" Mercer and Ron "lunatic/idiot" Artest OFF it). Everybody that shunned the Bulls is fucked because of it. TMac's bad. But he's the only shit Orlando has going for it right now. They're stuck drafting in the teens annually, and they aren't going to pose a threat for the Eastern Conference title anytime soon. Tim Thomas is a BUM in Milwaukee. Eddie Jones has SEVERELY underachieved in Miami. Is Glen Rice still stuck in Houston right now? Doesn't matter. The Bulls are better off w/o all of them (except Tracy, but they'll end up winning without him.....screw him, it's his loss not coming here). The Bulls are a better team for him doing what he did.

I drop enough "one-liners" for ya, Colon Blow?

AnaStezia
Charter member
45338 posts
Wed Apr-09-03 03:08 AM

10. "YOU are the "people who pack Wrigley perenially""
In response to Reply # 0

Ain't nobody forgot what a Cubs loving sap you are.

LiquidDope
Charter member
25123 posts
Wed Apr-09-03 04:30 AM

11. "I haven't set foot in Wrigley in years"
In response to Reply # 10

That team ain't gettin' a dime off this "sap", toots.

thelonestranger
Charter member
9997 posts
Wed Apr-09-03 09:33 AM

16. "RE: I haven't set foot in Wrigley in years"
In response to Reply # 11

that's a lie and you know it

------

"The positions I played, every play, I was making contact, not like that ... Deion Sanders," "He couldn't tackle my wife. He's back there dancing out there instead of hitting." (c) Chuck Bednarik

LiquidDope
Charter member
25123 posts
Wed Apr-09-03 09:52 AM

19. "I've been to one Cub game since 1995"
In response to Reply # 16

And I was taking a friend for his 21st birthday who'd never been to Wrigley.

thelonestranger
Charter member
9997 posts
Thu Apr-10-03 03:27 AM

22. "RE: I've been to one Cub game since 1995"
In response to Reply # 19

so that ONE cubs game must've been last year

------

LiquidDope
Charter member
25123 posts
Thu Apr-10-03 09:29 AM

28. "Actually it was two years ago"
In response to Reply # 22

Opening series. Am I in the process of being interrogated for a good reason here?

ThaTruth
Charter member
99998 posts
Wed Apr-09-03 07:57 AM

14. "This confirms my suspicions..."
In response to Reply # 0

Liquid is Jerry Krause's nephew.

ThaTruth
Charter member
99998 posts
Fri Apr-11-03 05:50 AM

33. "I see he didn't deny it..."
In response to Reply # 14

it must be ThaTruth.

LiquidDope
Charter member
25123 posts
Fri Apr-11-03 07:23 PM

35. "I'm sorry, I was busy masturbating"
In response to Reply # 33

I'm supposed to pay attention to you?

bshelly
Charter member
71730 posts
Wed Apr-09-03 08:05 AM

15. "My world has been righted"
In response to Reply # 0

Things were crazy there for a second, but order has been restored: I've got a date with hot lawyer, and Liquid is back spewing nonsense about the current most pathetic sports town in America.

----
bshelly

"You (Fisher) could get fired, Les Snead could get fired, Kevin Demoff could get fired, but I will always be Eric Dickerson.ā€¯ (c) The God

thelonestranger
Charter member
9997 posts
Wed Apr-09-03 09:34 AM

17. "RE: My world has been righted"
In response to Reply # 15

i thought that was cleveland?

------

LiquidDope
Charter member
25123 posts
Wed Apr-09-03 09:50 AM

18. "Congrats again to your World Champion Eagles"
In response to Reply # 15

Guess you guys told me.

shwin
Charter member
3481 posts
Sat Apr-12-03 12:29 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
37. "u have a TON of time on your hands to type that"
In response to Reply # 0

things i never thought id see/hear

*thought up a video hoe on a dryer

*"its big pimpin, with the jiggaman, roots band, on M-T-V"

* a louis vuitton purse in a talib kweli video

"i got a crib with a grammy and a gat on the shelf"
-black thought

wow

but read the sig

comin' to break you off
-juvenille

i am definitely big enough
-QL from maxim

im determined to make some 12 year old's life a living nightmare
-qoolquest

i feel like im watching a gay porno flick.

-mr.thompson

i go to religious chatrooms and cuss at folks for fun.

-?uest in response to fonsworth's hating ass

Ja Rule is as "real" as Talib Kweli--

:Fonsworth

This is a business---don't forget that
:BKyle

but eff a bread.
only bread i love is money.

:?uestlove

Due to yesterday's brief hiatus from the world wide web, I'm sure your level of productivity at home, school, or the office reached an all time high.

: Bkyle, not ?uestlove as previously mentioned. sorry

"i have no guilt whatsoever asking for one legged hookers with an iq above room tempeture."

-mr. thompson

"If somebody told me I had only one hour to live, I'd spend it choking a white man. I'd do it nice and slow."

- Miles Davis

“Gotta have Black Thought and sorta B like Malik,
So don't Question a Brother, to the Roots I get deep”

-Common

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NYU

LiquidDope
Charter member
25123 posts
Sat Apr-12-03 06:53 PM

38. "I wrote this in five minutes"
In response to Reply # 37

n/m

Lobby Okay Sports Okay Sports Archives topic #7001Search result list | First match | Last match