Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okay Sports Okay Sports Archives topic #67739

Subject: "The Greatest and Probably the Last Willie Winguy Hate PostThe homie Conc..." This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
The Money Man
Member since Feb 27th 2004
13938 posts
Wed Jun-18-08 07:11 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"The Greatest and Probably the Last Willie Winguy Hate PostThe homie Conc..."

The homie Concrete Charlie seems to think my rants have grown to be to lengthy…so im gonna be straight and to the point and no mentions of the Falcons…I’m making a sacrifice…I promise to keep it under seven Word,doc pages…and with all the double spacing that’s really like two pages! So, Shut your mouth, Pavement Chuckie!

Remember the Rules, Niggas…

No calling me the worst person in the world after its over!…You have to almost pretend im delivering this message to in your local improv comedy club…

Yeah nigga pretend that Jeff Ross, or Chris Rock or Bignick or some asshole like that just magically became a light skinned black man who was really, really, really, really crazy in a good way…

CMON

Jordan went to the finals six times…and won finals MVP every single time.

Duncan is three outta four…and that was only because Boobie Gibson and Damon Jones couldn’t keep Tony Parker outta the lane for entire games!

Shaq…what like three outta six?

Magic?

Bird?

Hakeem?

CMON…Willie is fucking O for Five in finals MVP chances….
That’s indefensible for the supposed greatest player since Mike…

If Mike was playing Willie in the finals who would your money be on?

Magic had fucking 42 and 17 and 7 or some shit playing center as a fucking rookie…

I told you niggas…Pippenomics is a zero sum game…

Dog, lakers fans shouldn’t even put the nigga in Magic class…

You niggas don’t get how Shaq used to get free buckets for Willie… I’m talking about lakers down five and shaq gets a free dunk by running straight into the lowest of low block for a fucking and 1 on someone like scott pollard or some other early 2000s seven foot tall douchebag. Plus, even though willie supposedly has first team defense Rick fox was those teams grittiest, best perimeter defender. Truthiness..I aint lying.. Plus they had Horry, Fisher, even Glen Rice and old ass Brian shaw hitting clutch fucking threes on cue!

CMON

PLUS, THERES LIKE AN EIGHTY PERCENT CHANCE THAT TIM DONAGHY, JOE FORTE AND RONNIE NUNN AND FUCKING CHILDHOOD LAKERFAN, DICK BAVETTA WERE CHEATING FOR THEM TOO!..

The details will come out in the coming years but just remember that money man or 311rules or whoever that fucking guy is, was exposing the conspiracy theory bullshit on these same boards years ago son…

Maybe willie needs to grow back that black Euro Jew Fro he used to rock…maybe that’ll win him some more titles…

AI coulda won titles playing with THAT Shaq man. Shit D. Wade won one playing with THIS shaq …CMON Funny how people always use FG percentage as the difference between him an AI. Yet, when it counts most..nobodys shocked when willie shoots for 6-20s

Paul Peirce prolly coulda won some chips with THAT Shaq

CMON, Are Rip City, Mr. Big Shot, P squared and Jesus Shuttlesworth to great for you guy’s savior?

But when a team play good team defense and don’t foul his ass…willie magically turns into a subpar field goal shooter and shoots way, way, way, way, way to many jumpers and loses…

And cmon with the Blame it on Lamar and Pau. I still got Trey Songz number in my phone. Son, we could make a remix to “Smush” and pick a new scapegoat to mask willie’s shortcomings if that’s what you guys want.

I hate to digress but…cmon…shit is good right now…everything is cool…I never felt better at any point in my life…even My karaoke Learn to fly is “spot on” like one of chef Gordan Ramsey’s Rissotos , Nigga…lol

CMON…so good, that the other day I wondered to myself…

Was Dave Grohl better than Hexum the Great?

Cause Nigga, by the time I get to “Flyyyyy with me, I can’t quite make it aloneeeeee!” its almost a religious experience for me.

LOL

But Then I came back to my senses…and David Grohl makes a lot of fucking same song they’re good, I love them but he’s always either ranting real fast and yelling or he singing soft…the over/under on Dave’s total number of Stylees is like four or five son!

Meanwhile, Since 1995’ I have documented somewhere in the range of Eighty different stylees for Hexum!

Nix Hex Stylee. Omaha Stylee. Down Stylee. Full Ride Stylee Amber Stylee. Come Original Stylee…Too many son! LOL

I mean cmon…Hexum is an Omaha White Rapper, A White Rastaman and a traditional Southern California rock singer in one physical essense. The holy trinity, in one body…

CMON…

Also, If you would like to me to explain why Redman is my favorite rapper. Son, see most people listen to Redman and can’t figure what the fuck he is talking about so they basically ignore all the talent he has as a rapper. But think about it like this though. In my eyes Redman calls himself redman to make fun of the devil. And even zeno will agree that the devil is always depicted as being red. So, in my mind redman has always been the battle rapper that battles the devil. So rap superstar Genius reggie noble should get his fucking credit…

Dog, there is no clear reason why I spent so many years. Studying the rhymes of redman like they were fucking Plato, or Saukrates….LOL sike Socrates. Or some old as biblical scroll that was left over from centuries ago. But I did…studied, listened to every word or every verse. For almost fifteen years.

When I first seen that Redman and Method Man had a song called Fire Inna Hole..I was scared as shit son…

Son, That fucking “Gun down at sundown, run now from the buck sound, touchdown”
Cause all those explosive sounds in the background of the beat were sounding too loud, son no bullshit.. son

Almost made me lose it son! I was freaking out the first time I heard that son!..LOL

I never told nobody that while we was at Howard.

But CMON

That’s enough of the dark side of my brain...LOL

Damn, how great would it be if we had a guy on the earth who spent all of his entire real life battling the Devil.

What would you call that guy?

LMAO

Speaking of karaoke…dog, I never realized how great of a song the Prentenders “Brass in Pocket” is…

Dog, if you ever have a bad week or your depressed…just hit up your local bar…roll a blunt of the sour diesel and sing brass in pocket…

Singing “Im special, so special” in a room full of sexy drunk Beckys is like the greatest psychological booster ever…

Call me crazy if you want but I can live off the psychological boost of a single Brass in Pocket performance for weeks at a time…

Shit, man maybe willie should sing it before NBA finals games!

Instead of doing Phil Jackson’s Zen Yoga…Get willie on that Karoake machine in the locker roon and maybe just maybe he wouldn’t quit In game sevens against Steve Nash and Stat, get dogged by Rip and Chauncey, or have Paul Peirce show him what First team all NBA defense really looks like when it counts…

The other day I was getting my Natalie Inbruglia on in the bar….Niggas and Beckys was really feeling me…on the part…where I was like “Hurricane, Pull me outta the past, Let me in to today!, Hurricane”

Funniest part about that whole karaoke night was the fact that I saw one of Michael Vick’s Pitbulls on the way out of the club…it was mad as shit...son…It was gonna fuck me up if I wasn’t so high, son!

The Pitbull said three words…Stop, No and Don’t

I said “bitch!”

LOL

Oklakerniggas and willie apologists worldwide…I have one request…Dog

This summer in Fiba, when willie is killing tall Mexicans and the Journeyman Yugoslavian swingman Vlad Smusherovic…DON’T HYPE HIM…

I don’t care if willie wins eight gold medals…

If willie started running track became the worlds fastest man…DON’T HYPE HIM

If willie used his strong black euro soccer thighs and became a Pommel Horse legend in fucking gymastics.. I mean nigga… even If willie was sticking all his fucking landings on dismounts! DON’T HYPE HIM.

I willie tucks that peanut head into a swimcap and beats Michael phelps in the 100m freestyle…

DON’T HYPE HIM

Also, willie needed to win this one…If willie can’t beat bostons big three…

Wait till he sees how good Aldridge, Roy and Oden are gonna be!

Its almost a sure thing that willie will be shooting 6-20s with Greg Oden under the basket…

Plus, The best PF ever and The Spurs are always the favorites in odd years. And Boston will be good again next year, too. Don’t forget Bron, CP3 and lightskin savior Deron will be in the mix too.

Sorry will…no more titles!

Fuck it im done…

Sincerely,

The Falcons lover, willie hater, Zeno’s new best Friend, Becky lover, Epic Ranter and world’s most peaceful, loving clinically certified maniac…

The Money Man

PS…. Viva el Mateo Ryan! El six five Fuegotossar vamos a inspirar los ninyos de Chesnut Hill, Boston, para los Atlanta Falcones. El Blanco Savior Ryan, Vamos a throwar muchos pelotas to el pussyslayer Roddy White y el Segundo Ano Conquistador Laurent Robinson. Fuck Miguel Vick! ….Y el formar chargers L.T. backup y Jerious break muchos Longo’s respuestas para TD. Y Managar Mike Smith vamos a bringar back El Glanvilian Intenseyo. Y por que el Meangelo es en Los Angeles, el Nuevo Jamal Anderson, Y Miguel Boley Y Juan Abraham van a wreckar havoc en el NFC South en las sabados. Reggie Smusher Y Drew Brees , con la caca stain exacto de Enrique Inglesias en es face. Y Stevie Smitty Y muey old Jeff Garcia no stando oppurtuno! Y Yo vamos el prayar on los Houstonic Y los Chevis Jacksonian respuestas! Legendario Businesshombre senor Athur Black vamos a be muey happy, Negro…

CMON…I really hope Fuegotossar means flamethrower and I’m not just really high…LMAO…plus I worked Longo’s in there…LOL Frank. …seriously , Frankie …CMON If fucking respuestas doesn’t mean plays ima lose it son! All bets are off, son!

I did promise to not mention the birds…but you niggas didn’t say I couldn’t switch languages on you niggas. LOL

I’m in the mental and physical zone right now…I could write of book of this shit. Seriously, Barry Obama, Chris Brown, Mike Beasley and Deron Williams have truly opened my eyes to the shear limitless potential of Light skinned black men in America in 2008.

CMON Ladies…Sistas, Beckys, Asains and Latinas…

Wesley Snipes, Denzel, Omar Epps. Edris Elba, Tyrese, Tyson Beckford, Cheese Eyes, Lil Wayne and Michael Vick haven’t done shit for your ass!…

The only Willie I fuck with is Big Willie, Will Smith.

Will smith is a better actor/Rapper that Willie Winguy is Basketball/Rapper. I mean cmon son don’t make me go on youtube and pull up Willie and Tyra at that Ahmad Rashad stay in school jam. That was the worst “Crimonology” beatbox freestyle ever…willie. Meanwhile, I’m 4.0 student of East Coast Nigganomics…You were overseas.. nigga, cmon I was out here with Rayful Edmond and Michael Fray Salters you were somewhere in europe worshiping Mike D’Antoni son..

LOL..

. Cmon, will, you see that’s what makes us different will. You are basically a black Euro. See the best rappers are generally raised as children of “East Coast Nigganomics” I often find it ironic that you chose to rock over a Ghostface instrumental but I guess you do like to get all “Ghost” during stretches of NBA finals games. So maybe that does make sense after all, will.

Dog, when ghost was like “where’s the cat from, think he from New Jerusalem’ I felt that nigga..

Could it be that Ghostface, SP the Ghost and them niggas are better preachers than TD Jakes, Joel Olsten and even the pope son.

But yeah ladies…Only dark skinned man who mighta ever did something for you ladies might be Deion Sanders…

And even I, possibly Deion’s biggest fanboy, …even I must admit that I used to rub cocoa butter on Primetime’s face on my posters to make him lighter as a kid… Seriously, at twelve years old i thought I was a genius when I saw a day or two later how well that coco butter had dried on Prime’s face. Nigga, prime was looking like Will Smith in Hitch , son…No bullshit. Don’t blame me, Ladies…I just wanted to see my reflection in my Idols face…

Any Volunteers to go see Hancock with me?

that shit gone be the best movie ever son

How could one superhero cornerback/baseball player/entertainer inspire so much fandom of a traditionally bad NFL franchise that he didn’t even win championships with?

Magic of Sports, nigga

CMON

But Ladies …seriously all I’m saying is

Roll with the winners!

Yes we can!

CMON

Also, have any you ever wondered to yourself how Michael Vick fought dogs for all those years…but as soon as the money man placed the huge moral burden of playing his best to bring hope to the children of Blacksburg. The nigga never even got the chance to win that superbowl for the children?

All because he kilt a few of the most vicious dogs on the planet?

Call me crazy but I never seen a horse chew somebody face off, and rich white businessman euthenize Thousands of Horses all the time in the name of the big business of horse racing?

But Niggas smoking weed a placing a few bets on a fucking dog face chew off, is the worst thing a human could ever do!

CMON

You’re hypocrisy is shining thru again lady America.

Dick Cheney is prolly hunting Ducks right now son!

Fuck it im done for real.

I love everyone in this world. Hating on willie’s game just gives me a release that I can’t get in real life. That is the Magical power of Sports. Its like the only thing in the world where hating Is okay..God is somewhere smiling when you hate in sports. When I say ‘Fuck the Reggie Smusher”….I don’t really mean it…In fact In “real” life I want game pointers from the Smusher and I want my suits to fit like his. This nigga’s the fucking man son! If reggie smusher himself played for the falcons imagine how much I’d hype this nigga! If the falcons had drafted the smusher I would have some ill ass nickname for him. I would prolly call him…”The R.B.” cmon son how great is that….even the smusher is really the R.B. for Reggie Bush. He would be the perfect Running Back!.

Ghost: Son, money man you shoulda kept your fucking mouth shut. Now the Smusher is gonna be killing us on Sundays.

Damn, s He wouldn’t be the smusher I know that much. The smusher himself might be able to teach me all the pointers and tricks on how to pull myself a dreamy So Cal Socialite Becky.

Seriously, Cause if I get within five feet of the Hills’ Lauren Conrad. I’m pulling out a ring, nigga! It’s a wrap, ladies,…you’ll have missed your chance...and new our Reality show will be called “Money Beach” CMON
You niggas would be watching MTV marathons of me and my boo, L.C. drinking poolside cocktails with Bombastic and Ryan M.

LMAO

And I bet I own more Kobe Bryant Sneakers than most of you oklakerniggas combined. Thanks, Kobe Bryant for giving me that release for all these years. You are one of the greatest basketball players ever. You’re the Incomparable Scorer. Willie, you’re better at Incomparable Scoring than The Incomparable Dogfighter was at Incomparable Quarterbacking….LOL. so I’ll give you that huge compliment, will…but seriously nigga don’t push it will. Will, you see I have not so much of a hate for you as I just have a hate for how much people hype you in relation to other superstars….

CMON…I mean seriously Blowhards…you guys have had shitty weekly write-ups for like two years straight…Why would you let all this of what Shells likes to call “Good Crazy” go to waste? Do you know how many OKS posting Stylees there are in a maniac’s brain?

…dog, fellas please allow me to live out my lifelong dream of winning money from Zeno…

If you wanted to have a perfect weekend this weekend. I would just get that blunt...rent the “Truman” show and The Big Lebowski Don’t get Drunk. Then listen to all three of the NERD albums real closely…you know get a little High and Crazy, son.

The saddest part about the whole thing is that of all of you that are reading this…only prolly bombastic will actually get all those things done this weekend…

And that’s because me and bombastic share a magical bond from across a whole country as Black man and a white male. But I know he feels me.

See bombastic is part of my family…all my real family does is get really scarred of me, a call the police on me for no reason, and call me crazy…

Fuck it im promise its over this time….

CMON

Theres like 100% percent chance that this is the best post ever on OKP. Not just OKS.

Just remember this went down….years down the line.

Believe it nigga.

Printer-friendly copy | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
The post the whole world was waiting for. Well done
Jun 18th 2008
damn nigga, i was JUST abt to log off too, lmao.
Jun 18th 2008
promising...
Jun 18th 2008
Jun 18th 2008
a lil' bavetta ether. nice.
Jun 18th 2008
dat grohl.... HE GOOD!
Jun 18th 2008
haha. pretenders. imbruglia. this nigga goin in...
Jun 18th 2008
the fuck? you all over the place on this one, haha...
Jun 18th 2008
On THIS one?
Jun 18th 2008
      true.
Jun 18th 2008
"God is somewhere smiling when you hate in sports"
Jun 18th 2008
yeah this one's over the fence. touch 'em all, ock...
Jun 18th 2008
*logs off + throws on "in search of..." (uk version)*
Jun 18th 2008
Fucking epic.
Jun 18th 2008
*and* LC, whoever the fuck that is.
Jun 18th 2008
      c'mon, it's Lauren Conrad
Jun 18th 2008
           Does she have nice beef curtains?
Jun 18th 2008
                you'll have to wait until the 'Money Beach' pilot leaks to find out
Jun 18th 2008
*applauds*
Jun 18th 2008
This peaked with the Spanish part and the Kobelympics
Jun 18th 2008
BTW I had to Youtube that Pretenders song
Jun 18th 2008
FOH nigga, Hexum can't hold Grohl's jock strap
Jun 18th 2008
BASICALLY.
Jun 18th 2008
Hexum nailed Nicole Scherzijdiofasjkjklger
Jun 18th 2008
I had to wiki "Hexum"
Jun 19th 2008
Actually, your weekend remedy sounds pretty good
Jun 18th 2008
And fuck Blowhards, Truth, get this man into VARSITY
Jun 18th 2008
that was excellent.
Jun 18th 2008
Damn, I'm gonna have to set aside some time to actually read this!
Jun 18th 2008
This is LONG.
Jun 18th 2008
This post is like Los Angeles, it's got a little somethin for everybody
Jun 18th 2008
this mutherfucker is stupid
Jun 18th 2008
Don't try and seperate Will from a well made rissoto
Jun 18th 2008
rissoto and roadkill, what could be better? I hear possum
Jun 18th 2008
      LMAO, that GOOD Vols hate
Jun 18th 2008
yeah, that might be the funniest part
Jun 19th 2008
U just mad Reggie Smush = Top 15 RB..
Jun 18th 2008
PREACH!!!! YES!!!! NOW IS THE TIME FOR THE WAR & PEACE OF KOBE HATE
Jun 18th 2008
coco butter???
Jun 18th 2008
you one crazy ass cat! lmao
Jun 19th 2008
so is the T-Mac = kobe comparison
Jun 19th 2008
Man, FUCK karaoke
Jun 19th 2008
Maybe, we're all KIngs
Jun 19th 2008
Gotdamn this post is awesome
Jun 19th 2008
the longest p.s. evar!!!!! daps on post
Jun 19th 2008
lmao. Was just gonna say that.
Jun 19th 2008
I saw Chrissie Hynde in concert. She's sexy as fuck, fam.
Jun 19th 2008
somethin about a woman really doing her thing onstage is inherently sexy
Jun 19th 2008
we can all learn from this Man
Jun 19th 2008
am i the only one who would seriously watch money beach?
Jun 19th 2008
spot on job. spot on!
Jun 19th 2008
shit is real...
Jun 19th 2008
If I go see Hancock with you will you be ranting like this thru the movi...
Jun 19th 2008
a translation of the 1st paragraph PS
Jun 19th 2008
that translation makes this post infinitely better
Jun 19th 2008
WOW
Jun 19th 2008
black euro jew fro did it for me
Jun 19th 2008
yeah, The Doc was done w/that....
Jun 19th 2008
shit had me rolling once again
Jun 19th 2008
stop + no + don't ... I said BIIIIIITCH (c) eazy
Jun 19th 2008
Studying Redman like Plato...Good shit
Jun 19th 2008
I'm borderline ADD, I still haven't made it all the way through this pos...
Jun 21st 2008
I feel you. I'm reading it like a fucking novel.
Jun 22nd 2008
just for acknowledging Shaq and what he meant to Kobe
Jun 21st 2008
Yup, we're ALL fakers.
Jun 21st 2008
      Shaq got ring 4 on his finger meanwhile Kobe got
Jun 22nd 2008
           I'm reasonably sure Shaq's just got his memories at this point.
Jun 22nd 2008
Is there a Cliff Notes version available?
Jun 21st 2008
I hate Kobe (c) Money Man
Jun 22nd 2008
      LOL
Jun 22nd 2008
LOL... good shit MoneyMan
Jun 22nd 2008
YO, YO, YO! CHILL, G. CHILL La. It's over man.
Jun 22nd 2008
http://i28.tinypic.com/6h0p78.jpg
Sep 16th 2010
http://i48.tinypic.com/24pjpz7.jpg
Sep 16th 2010
http://i46.tinypic.com/2ni8hnq.jpg
Sep 16th 2010
quit tryna fk up this post. hate hater.
Sep 17th 2010
      http://thelakersnation.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/shhh.jpg
Sep 17th 2010

mrhood75
Member since Dec 06th 2004
44716 posts
Wed Jun-18-08 07:18 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
1. "The post the whole world was waiting for. Well done"
In response to Reply # 0

-----------------

www.albumism.com

Checkin' Our Style, Return To Zero:

https://www.mixcloud.com/returntozero/

dula dibiasi
Member since Apr 05th 2004
21925 posts
Wed Jun-18-08 07:21 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
2. "damn nigga, i was JUST abt to log off too, lmao."
In response to Reply # 0

*kicks feet up + gets comfortable*

___

it is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts. - sherlock holmes

dula dibiasi
21925 posts
Wed Jun-18-08 07:26 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
3. "promising..."
In response to Reply # 2

a poisonous bignick dart and some "dairy visionary alias khrist" love within the first few lines

i likes, i likes...

___

it is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts. - sherlock holmes

dula dibiasi
21925 posts
Wed Jun-18-08 07:28 PM

6. ""
In response to Reply # 2

___

dula dibiasi
21925 posts
Wed Jun-18-08 07:30 PM

7. "a lil' bavetta ether. nice."
In response to Reply # 2

___

dula dibiasi
21925 posts
Wed Jun-18-08 07:33 PM

10. "dat grohl.... HE GOOD!"
In response to Reply # 2

___

dula dibiasi
21925 posts
Wed Jun-18-08 07:38 PM

13. "haha. pretenders. imbruglia. this nigga goin in..."
In response to Reply # 2

___

dula dibiasi
21925 posts
Wed Jun-18-08 07:43 PM

17. "the fuck? you all over the place on this one, haha..."
In response to Reply # 2

___

Ryan M
Member since Oct 21st 2002
43739 posts
Wed Jun-18-08 07:44 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
18. "On THIS one?"
In response to Reply # 17

------------------------------

17x NBA Champions

dula dibiasi
21925 posts
Wed Jun-18-08 07:51 PM

20. "true."
In response to Reply # 18

iono, i wasn't ready for the ron mejico spanglish interlude skit + shit, haha.

___

dula dibiasi
21925 posts
Wed Jun-18-08 07:46 PM

19. ""God is somewhere smiling when you hate in sports""
In response to Reply # 2

speechless.

___

dula dibiasi
21925 posts
Wed Jun-18-08 07:52 PM

21. "yeah this one's over the fence. touch 'em all, ock..."
In response to Reply # 2

___

dula dibiasi
21925 posts
Wed Jun-18-08 07:56 PM

23. "*logs off + throws on "in search of..." (uk version)*"
In response to Reply # 2
Wed Jun-18-08 07:57 PM by dula dibiasi

___

Ryan M
43739 posts
Wed Jun-18-08 07:26 PM

4. "Fucking epic."
In response to Reply # 0

You know I CTRL+F'd my name too. Apparently, for some reason...I get to drink cocktails with Money and Bomb.

17x NBA Champions

dula dibiasi
21925 posts
Wed Jun-18-08 07:54 PM

22. "*and* LC, whoever the fuck that is."
In response to Reply # 4

>You know I CTRL+F'd my name too. Apparently, for some
>reason...I get to drink cocktails with Money and Bomb.

___

Bombastic
Charter member
88874 posts
Wed Jun-18-08 10:41 PM

26. "c'mon, it's Lauren Conrad"
In response to Reply # 22

>>You know I CTRL+F'd my name too. Apparently, for some
>>reason...I get to drink cocktails with Money and Bomb.
>

https://soundcloud.com/matt-koelling-666011203

www.somethinginthewudder.com

https://twitter.com/nostrabombus

https://www.facebook.com/matt.koelling.96

https://www.instagram.com/something_in_the_wudder/

https://www.linkedin.com/in/matt-koelling-438a80

Marauder21
Charter member
49516 posts
Wed Jun-18-08 10:41 PM

27. "Does she have nice beef curtains?"
In response to Reply # 26

------

12 play and 12 planets are enlighten for all the Aliens to Party and free those on the Sex Planet-maxxx

XBL: trkc21
Twitter: @tyrcasey

Bombastic
Charter member
88874 posts
Wed Jun-18-08 11:00 PM

30. "you'll have to wait until the 'Money Beach' pilot leaks to find out"
In response to Reply # 27

Marauder21
Charter member
49516 posts
Wed Jun-18-08 07:27 PM

5. "*applauds*"
In response to Reply # 0

------

12 play and 12 planets are enlighten for all the Aliens to Party and free those on the Sex Planet-maxxx

MothershipConnection
Member since Nov 22nd 2003
7498 posts
Wed Jun-18-08 07:30 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
8. "This peaked with the Spanish part and the Kobelympics"
In response to Reply # 0

I picture Money Man doing this with a giant sombrero on and an announcer going "¡SABADO SABADO SABADO!"

Still, overall a very strong effort.

MothershipConnection
7498 posts
Wed Jun-18-08 07:33 PM

9. "BTW I had to Youtube that Pretenders song"
In response to Reply # 8

Cause Chrissie Hynde is one of the GOAT Beckys. Between dropping Hoku, 311, and Pretenders references I have to say I'm impressed by the musical references.

ZooTown74
Member since May 29th 2002
43582 posts
Wed Jun-18-08 07:34 PM

11. "FOH nigga, Hexum can't hold Grohl's jock strap"
In response to Reply # 0

or even one of his drumsticks for that matter

No homo

Who else they get to play Satan (as Dave Grohl) in a movie?

Also, fukk all y'all light skinned, Kid Creole ass niggas

Ryan M
43739 posts
Wed Jun-18-08 07:37 PM

12. "BASICALLY."
In response to Reply # 11

Money Man is all about Hexum though....but goddamn if that dude's lyrics don't suck serious, serious ass.

I do dig 311...especially the Music - Transistor era (and that live album is nice too), but Hexum and SA Martinez are clearly the weak links of that group. Musically they're awesome.

17x NBA Champions

MothershipConnection
7498 posts
Wed Jun-18-08 07:42 PM

16. "Hexum nailed Nicole Scherzijdiofasjkjklger"
In response to Reply # 12

Doesn't that count for something this day and age? It does in my book.

B9
Charter member
43124 posts
Thu Jun-19-08 10:52 AM

51. "I had to wiki "Hexum""
In response to Reply # 11

hands in whitecard

Marauder21
Charter member
49516 posts
Wed Jun-18-08 07:39 PM

14. "Actually, your weekend remedy sounds pretty good"
In response to Reply # 0

No bite-o, but I might try that myself.

------

Marauder21
Charter member
49516 posts
Wed Jun-18-08 07:40 PM

15. "And fuck Blowhards, Truth, get this man into VARSITY"
In response to Reply # 0

------

homeslice21
Member since Nov 17th 2002
6837 posts
Wed Jun-18-08 08:24 PM

24. "that was excellent."
In response to Reply # 0

ThaTruth
Charter member
99998 posts
Wed Jun-18-08 08:42 PM

25. "Damn, I'm gonna have to set aside some time to actually read this!"
In response to Reply # 0

FireBrand
Charter member
145739 posts
Wed Jun-18-08 10:48 PM

28. "This is LONG."
In response to Reply # 0

Fuck the world, don't ask me for shit.

Bombastic
Charter member
88874 posts
Wed Jun-18-08 10:57 PM

29. "This post is like Los Angeles, it's got a little somethin for everybody"
In response to Reply # 0

*raises glass poolside*

The Olympic "DONT HYPE HIM" passage with the pommehorse sticking-the-landing-on-dismounts and tucks-that-peanut-head-into-a-shower-cap Phelps bit was my personal favorite.

Well worth the wait.

will_5198
Charter member
63108 posts
Wed Jun-18-08 11:02 PM

31. "this mutherfucker is stupid"
In response to Reply # 0

>I hate to digress but…cmon…shit is good right now…everything
>is cool…I never felt better at any point in my life…even My
>karaoke Learn to fly is “spot on” like one of chef Gordan
>Ramsey’s Rissotos , Nigga…lol

>And even I, possibly Deion’s biggest fanboy, …even I must
>admit that I used to rub cocoa butter on Primetime’s face on
>my posters to make him lighter as a kid… Seriously, at twelve
>years old i thought I was a genius when I saw a day or two
>later how well that coco butter had dried on Prime’s face.
>Nigga, prime was looking like Will Smith in Hitch , son…No
>bullshit. Don’t blame me, Ladies…I just wanted to see my
>reflection in my Idols face…

I actually laughed out loud both times

--------

Marauder21
Charter member
49516 posts
Wed Jun-18-08 11:09 PM

33. "Don't try and seperate Will from a well made rissoto"
In response to Reply # 31

------

FireBrand
Charter member
145739 posts
Wed Jun-18-08 11:11 PM

34. "rissoto and roadkill, what could be better? I hear possum"
In response to Reply # 33

is lovely with a light cream sauce.

Marauder21
Charter member
49516 posts
Wed Jun-18-08 11:22 PM

35. "LMAO, that GOOD Vols hate"
In response to Reply # 34

------

temps2020
Member since Oct 21st 2003
8780 posts
Thu Jun-19-08 11:25 AM

56. "yeah, that might be the funniest part"
In response to Reply # 31

http://www.last.fm/user/temps2020/

LegacyNS
Member since Jan 16th 2004
38095 posts
Wed Jun-18-08 11:05 PM

32. "U just mad Reggie Smush = Top 15 RB.."
In response to Reply # 0

NOPE!!! PROOF!!

http://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=937170&mesg_id=937170
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<---- *****official okaysports lil people's eyebrow*****

ConcreteCharlie
Member since Nov 21st 2002
71387 posts
Wed Jun-18-08 11:25 PM

36. "PREACH!!!! YES!!!! NOW IS THE TIME FOR THE WAR & PEACE OF KOBE HATE"
In response to Reply # 0

I'm printing this out and reading it with a highlighter! I'll be back!

LONG LIVE THE ALLIANCE AGAINST KOBISTAN.

And you will know MY JACKET IS GOLD when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

CyrenYoung
Charter member
34204 posts
Wed Jun-18-08 11:28 PM

37. "coco butter???"
In response to Reply # 0

..i'm over here crackin'-the-fuck-UP!..

-----------------------------------------
*2007 okayblowhards champion*

clap, mufukahs!.. (c) p.s.

..and miles to go before i sleep... (c) frost

LA2Philly
Member since Oct 18th 2004
41249 posts
Thu Jun-19-08 03:11 AM

38. "you one crazy ass cat! lmao"
In response to Reply # 0

good work....the olympics shit had me dying.

---------------------------------
<--The drought is over

"have fun reveling in your pettiness tho" (C) Dula summing up 98% of OKS

"I didnt finish a damn thing...matter of fact I jerked off after she left."
-Kobe speaking to investigators

L D E A

brown_thought
Charter member
2155 posts
Thu Jun-19-08 03:33 AM

39. "so is the T-Mac = kobe comparison"
In response to Reply # 0

as laughable as it was a week ago now?

Kobe is basically an injury free T-Mac in my eyes now

KingKahn
Member since Jul 16th 2002
8407 posts
Thu Jun-19-08 03:57 AM

40. "Man, FUCK karaoke"
In response to Reply # 0

I'm cookin at a bar downtown that runs the shit 3-4 nights a week. And it's always the same 3-4 douchebags getting up and belting out the exact same versions of Ironic, One I Love, Jeremy, and whatever other corny-ass early-mid 90's shit that got top-40 love. Shit, tonight was such a night.

For God's sakes, have some dignity and don't be one of *those* people.

This post sucks.

Good night.

The Money Man
Member since Feb 27th 2004
13938 posts
Thu Jun-19-08 04:34 AM

41. "Maybe, we're all KIngs"
In response to Reply # 40

nm

b2thej
Member since Feb 11th 2005
9146 posts
Thu Jun-19-08 07:29 AM

42. "Gotdamn this post is awesome"
In response to Reply # 0

The Deon shit is what topped the cake for me. I literally busted out laughing at my desk

PSN ID - dirty_MF_bucks

MaxPtah
Member since Mar 06th 2007
5837 posts
Thu Jun-19-08 09:18 AM

43. "the longest p.s. evar!!!!! daps on post"
In response to Reply # 0

----------------------------------
www.maxptah.com
"you gotta be real white to hate on a nxgga for eating." (c) okp infin8

ErnestLee
Member since Mar 03rd 2003
28533 posts
Thu Jun-19-08 09:27 AM

46. "lmao. Was just gonna say that."
In response to Reply # 43

Dude said "fuck it, I'm done" then went on too add 2000 words of post script.

---------------------------------------------------------

Frank Longo
Member since Nov 18th 2003
86672 posts
Thu Jun-19-08 09:24 AM

44. "I saw Chrissie Hynde in concert. She's sexy as fuck, fam."
In response to Reply # 0

My movies: http://russellhainline.com
My movie reviews: https://letterboxd.com/RussellHFilm/
My beer TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@thebeertravelguide

Bombastic
Charter member
88874 posts
Thu Jun-19-08 12:15 PM

57. "somethin about a woman really doing her thing onstage is inherently sexy"
In response to Reply # 44

Meg White ain't a great drummer but I wanted to wife her when I saw the Stripes and later when I met her at a show at The Troubadour.

Badu at the Greek Theatre last week rocking a leisure suit, afro wig, gazelles, and playing bongos......I'd sacrifice a pinky.

Shit, even chicks that would generally be considered unattractive like Kim Deal have appeal when playing a bass and singing 'Monkey Gone To Heaven' or something.

MadDagoNH
Member since Oct 03rd 2002
12463 posts
Thu Jun-19-08 09:25 AM

45. "we can all learn from this Man"
In response to Reply # 0

*applauds at desk*

------------------------------------------------------------------

spawn2k
Charter member
6453 posts
Thu Jun-19-08 09:52 AM

47. "am i the only one who would seriously watch money beach?"
In response to Reply # 0

men are so simple, and so subject to present necessities, that he who seeks to deceive will always find someone who will allow himself to be deceived. (c)Niccolò Machiavelli

FortifiedLive
Member since Dec 26th 2006
9984 posts
Thu Jun-19-08 09:52 AM

48. "spot on job. spot on!"
In response to Reply # 0

<<progressions.

LAbeathustla
Member since Jan 24th 2004
33858 posts
Thu Jun-19-08 10:08 AM

49. "shit is real..."
In response to Reply # 0

jigga
Charter member
31583 posts
Thu Jun-19-08 10:31 AM

50. "If I go see Hancock with you will you be ranting like this thru the movi..."
In response to Reply # 0

If so, count me in.

B9
Charter member
43124 posts
Thu Jun-19-08 10:53 AM

52. "a translation of the 1st paragraph PS"
In response to Reply # 0

I live the Kill Ryan! The six five Fuegotossar we are going to inspire the childrens of Chesnut Hill, Boston, for the Atlanta Falcones. The White one Savior Ryan, we Go to throwar many balls to the pussyslayer Roddy White and the Second Conquering Anus Laurent Robinson. Fuck Miguel Vick! …. And the to form chargers L.T. backup and Jerious break many Longo' s answers for TD. And Managar Mike Smith we go to bringar back The Glanvilian Intenseyo. And because the Meangelo is in Los Angeles, the New one Jamal Anderson, AND Miguel Boley AND Juan Abraham go to wreckar havoc in the NFC South in the sabados. Reggie Smusher AND Drew Abuse, with the poop stain exact of Enrique Inglesias in is face. And Stevie Smitty AND muey old Jeff Garcia not stando oppurtuno! And I we go the prayar on the Houstonic AND the Chevis Jacksonian answers! Legendary Businesshombre mister Athur Black we go to be muey happy, Black…

pdafunk
Charter member
5445 posts
Thu Jun-19-08 03:29 PM

61. "that translation makes this post infinitely better"
In response to Reply # 52

not that i thought it was possible...lmao. it's like jimmy james' book translated from english to japanese back to english again.

------
"I can't promise I'll try. But I'll try to try."

thejerseytornado
Member since Dec 24th 2005
26424 posts
Thu Jun-19-08 11:17 AM

53. "WOW"
In response to Reply # 0

happy to say i was here and read that.

awesome.

-----------
<- coaches my squad TO VICTORY

PimpMacula
Member since Dec 19th 2006
12972 posts
Thu Jun-19-08 11:18 AM

54. "black euro jew fro did it for me"
In response to Reply # 0

Dr Claw
Member since Jun 25th 2003
132214 posts
Thu Jun-19-08 01:27 PM

58. "yeah, The Doc was done w/that...."
In response to Reply # 54

image of Kobe lookin' like Horshack is the funniest shit...

Yes, I'm mad. Let's move on.

Jays | Cavs | Eagles | Sabres | Tarheels

PSN: Dr_Claw_77 | XBL: Dr Claw 077 | FB: drclaw077 | T: @drclaw77 | http://thepeoplesvault.wordpress.com

temps2020
Member since Oct 21st 2003
8780 posts
Thu Jun-19-08 11:20 AM

55. "shit had me rolling once again"
In response to Reply # 0

>The homie Concrete Charlie seems to think my rants have grown
>to be to lengthy…so im gonna be straight and to the point and
>no mentions of the Falcons…I’m making a sacrifice…I promise to
>keep it under seven Word,doc pages…and with all the double
>spacing that’s really like two pages! So, Shut your mouth,
>Pavement Chuckie!
>
>Remember the Rules, Niggas…
>
>No calling me the worst person in the world after its
>over!…You have to almost pretend im delivering this message to
>in your local improv comedy club…
>
>Yeah nigga pretend that Jeff Ross, or Chris Rock or Bignick or
>some asshole like that just magically became a light skinned
>black man who was really, really, really, really crazy in a
>good way…
>
>CMON
>
>Jordan went to the finals six times…and won finals MVP every
>single time.
>
>Duncan is three outta four…and that was only because Boobie
>Gibson and Damon Jones couldn’t keep Tony Parker outta the
>lane for entire games!
>
>Shaq…what like three outta six?
>
>Magic?
>
>Bird?
>
>Hakeem?
>
>
>CMON…Willie is fucking O for Five in finals MVP chances….
>That’s indefensible for the supposed greatest player since
>Mike…
>
>
>If Mike was playing Willie in the finals who would your money
>be on?
>
>Magic had fucking 42 and 17 and 7 or some shit playing center
>as a fucking rookie…
>
>I told you niggas…Pippenomics is a zero sum game…
>
>Dog, lakers fans shouldn’t even put the nigga in Magic class…
>
>You niggas don’t get how Shaq used to get free buckets for
>Willie… I’m talking about lakers down five and shaq gets a
>free dunk by running straight into the lowest of low block for
>a fucking and 1 on someone like scott pollard or some other
>early 2000s seven foot tall douchebag. Plus, even though
>willie supposedly has first team defense Rick fox was those
>teams grittiest, best perimeter defender. Truthiness..I aint
>lying.. Plus they had Horry, Fisher, even Glen Rice and old
>ass Brian shaw hitting clutch fucking threes on cue!
>
>CMON
>
>PLUS, THERES LIKE AN EIGHTY PERCENT CHANCE THAT TIM DONAGHY,
>JOE FORTE AND RONNIE NUNN AND FUCKING CHILDHOOD LAKERFAN, DICK
>BAVETTA WERE CHEATING FOR THEM TOO!..
>
>The details will come out in the coming years but just
>remember that money man or 311rules or whoever that fucking
>guy is, was exposing the conspiracy theory bullshit on these
>same boards years ago son…
>
>Maybe willie needs to grow back that black Euro Jew Fro he
>used to rock…maybe that’ll win him some more titles…
>
>AI coulda won titles playing with THAT Shaq man. Shit D. Wade
>won one playing with THIS shaq …CMON Funny how people always
>use FG percentage as the difference between him an AI. Yet,
>when it counts most..nobodys shocked when willie shoots for
>6-20s
>
>Paul Peirce prolly coulda won some chips with THAT Shaq
>
>CMON, Are Rip City, Mr. Big Shot, P squared and Jesus
>Shuttlesworth to great for you guy’s savior?
>
>But when a team play good team defense and don’t foul his
>ass…willie magically turns into a subpar field goal shooter
>and shoots way, way, way, way, way to many jumpers and loses…
>
>And cmon with the Blame it on Lamar and Pau. I still got Trey
>Songz number in my phone. Son, we could make a remix to
>“Smush” and pick a new scapegoat to mask willie’s shortcomings
>if that’s what you guys want.
>
>I hate to digress but…cmon…shit is good right now…everything
>is cool…I never felt better at any point in my life…even My
>karaoke Learn to fly is “spot on” like one of chef Gordan
>Ramsey’s Rissotos , Nigga…lol
>
> CMON…so good, that the other day I wondered to myself…
>
>Was Dave Grohl better than Hexum the Great?
>
>Cause Nigga, by the time I get to “Flyyyyy with me, I can’t
>quite make it aloneeeeee!” its almost a religious experience
>for me.
>
>LOL
>
>But Then I came back to my senses…and David Grohl makes a lot
>of fucking same song they’re good, I love them but he’s always
>either ranting real fast and yelling or he singing soft…the
>over/under on Dave’s total number of Stylees is like four or
>five son!
>
>Meanwhile, Since 1995’ I have documented somewhere in the
>range of Eighty different stylees for Hexum!
>
>
>Nix Hex Stylee. Omaha Stylee. Down Stylee. Full Ride Stylee
>Amber Stylee. Come Original Stylee…Too many son! LOL
>
>I mean cmon…Hexum is an Omaha White Rapper, A White Rastaman
>and a traditional Southern California rock singer in one
>physical essense. The holy trinity, in one body…
>
>CMON…
>
>Also, If you would like to me to explain why Redman is my
>favorite rapper. Son, see most people listen to Redman and
>can’t figure what the fuck he is talking about so they
>basically ignore all the talent he has as a rapper. But think
>about it like this though. In my eyes Redman calls himself
>redman to make fun of the devil. And even zeno will agree
>that the devil is always depicted as being red. So, in my
>mind redman has always been the battle rapper that battles the
>devil. So rap superstar Genius reggie noble should get his
>fucking credit…
>
>Dog, there is no clear reason why I spent so many years.
>Studying the rhymes of redman like they were fucking Plato, or
>Saukrates….LOL sike Socrates. Or some old as biblical scroll
>that was left over from centuries ago. But I did…studied,
>listened to every word or every verse. For almost fifteen
>years.
>
>When I first seen that Redman and Method Man had a song called
>Fire Inna Hole..I was scared as shit son…
>
>Son, That fucking “Gun down at sundown, run now from the buck
>sound, touchdown”
>Cause all those explosive sounds in the background of the beat
>were sounding too loud, son no bullshit.. son
>
>Almost made me lose it son! I was freaking out the first time
>I heard that son!..LOL
>
>I never told nobody that while we was at Howard.
>
>But CMON
>
>That’s enough of the dark side of my brain...LOL
>
>Damn, how great would it be if we had a guy on the earth who
>spent all of his entire real life battling the Devil.
>
>What would you call that guy?
>
>
>
>LMAO
>
>Speaking of karaoke…dog, I never realized how great of a song
>the Prentenders “Brass in Pocket” is…
>
>Dog, if you ever have a bad week or your depressed…just hit
>up your local bar…roll a blunt of the sour diesel and sing
>brass in pocket…
>
>Singing “Im special, so special” in a room full of sexy drunk
>Beckys is like the greatest psychological booster ever…
>
>Call me crazy if you want but I can live off the psychological
>boost of a single Brass in Pocket performance for weeks at a
>time…
>
>Shit, man maybe willie should sing it before NBA finals
>games!
>
>Instead of doing Phil Jackson’s Zen Yoga…Get willie on that
>Karoake machine in the locker roon and maybe just maybe he
>wouldn’t quit In game sevens against Steve Nash and Stat, get
>dogged by Rip and Chauncey, or have Paul Peirce show him what
>First team all NBA defense really looks like when it counts…
>
>The other day I was getting my Natalie Inbruglia on in the
>bar….Niggas and Beckys was really feeling me…on the part…where
>I was like “Hurricane, Pull me outta the past, Let me in to
>today!, Hurricane”
>
>Funniest part about that whole karaoke night was the fact that
>I saw one of Michael Vick’s Pitbulls on the way out of the
>club…it was mad as shit...son…It was gonna fuck me up if I
>wasn’t so high, son!
>
>The Pitbull said three words…Stop, No and Don’t
>
>I said “bitch!”
>
>
>LOL
>
>Oklakerniggas and willie apologists worldwide…I have one
>request…Dog
>
>This summer in Fiba, when willie is killing tall Mexicans and
>the Journeyman Yugoslavian swingman Vlad Smusherovic…DON’T
>HYPE HIM…
>
>I don’t care if willie wins eight gold medals…
>
>If willie started running track became the worlds fastest
>man…DON’T HYPE HIM
>
>If willie used his strong black euro soccer thighs and became
>a Pommel Horse legend in fucking gymastics.. I mean nigga…
>even If willie was sticking all his fucking landings on
>dismounts! DON’T HYPE HIM.
>
>I willie tucks that peanut head into a swimcap and beats
>Michael phelps in the 100m freestyle…
>
>DON’T HYPE HIM
>
>Also, willie needed to win this one…If willie can’t beat
>bostons big three…
>
>Wait till he sees how good Aldridge, Roy and Oden are gonna
>be!
>
>Its almost a sure thing that willie will be shooting 6-20s
>with Greg Oden under the basket…
>
>Plus, The best PF ever and The Spurs are always the favorites
>in odd years. And Boston will be good again next year, too.
>Don’t forget Bron, CP3 and lightskin savior Deron will be in
>the mix too.
>
>
>
>Sorry will…no more titles!
>
>Fuck it im done…
>
>
>Sincerely,
>
>The Falcons lover, willie hater, Zeno’s new best Friend, Becky
>lover, Epic Ranter and world’s most peaceful, loving
>clinically certified maniac…
>
>The Money Man
>
>PS…. Viva el Mateo Ryan! El six five Fuegotossar vamos a
>inspirar los ninyos de Chesnut Hill, Boston, para los Atlanta
>Falcones. El Blanco Savior Ryan, Vamos a throwar muchos
>pelotas to el pussyslayer Roddy White y el Segundo Ano
>Conquistador Laurent Robinson. Fuck Miguel Vick! ….Y el
>formar chargers L.T. backup y Jerious break muchos Longo’s
>respuestas para TD. Y Managar Mike Smith vamos a bringar back
>El Glanvilian Intenseyo. Y por que el Meangelo es en Los
>Angeles, el Nuevo Jamal Anderson, Y Miguel Boley Y Juan
>Abraham van a wreckar havoc en el NFC South en las sabados.

>Reggie Smusher Y Drew Brees , con la caca stain exacto de
>Enrique Inglesias en es face.

best line right here ^^^

Y Stevie Smitty Y muey old Jeff
>Garcia no stando oppurtuno! Y Yo vamos el prayar on los
>Houstonic Y los Chevis Jacksonian respuestas! Legendario
>Businesshombre senor Athur Black vamos a be muey happy,
>Negro…
>
>CMON…I really hope Fuegotossar means flamethrower and I’m not
>just really high…LMAO…plus I worked Longo’s in there…LOL
>Frank. …seriously , Frankie …CMON If fucking respuestas
>doesn’t mean plays ima lose it son! All bets are off, son!
>
>I did promise to not mention the birds…but you niggas didn’t
>say I couldn’t switch languages on you niggas. LOL
>
>I’m in the mental and physical zone right now…I could write of
>book of this shit. Seriously, Barry Obama, Chris Brown, Mike
>Beasley and Deron Williams have truly opened my eyes to the
>shear limitless potential of Light skinned black men in
>America in 2008.
>
>CMON Ladies…Sistas, Beckys, Asains and Latinas…
>
>Wesley Snipes, Denzel, Omar Epps. Edris Elba, Tyrese, Tyson
>Beckford, Cheese Eyes, Lil Wayne and Michael Vick haven’t done
>shit for your ass!…
>
>The only Willie I fuck with is Big Willie, Will Smith.
>
>Will smith is a better actor/Rapper that Willie Winguy is
>Basketball/Rapper. I mean cmon son don’t make me go on
>youtube and pull up Willie and Tyra at that Ahmad Rashad stay
>in school jam. That was the worst “Crimonology” beatbox
>freestyle ever…willie. Meanwhile, I’m 4.0 student of East
>Coast Nigganomics…You were overseas.. nigga, cmon I was out
>here with Rayful Edmond and Michael Fray Salters you were
>somewhere in europe worshiping Mike D’Antoni son..
>
>LOL..
>
>. Cmon, will, you see that’s what makes us different will.
>You are basically a black Euro. See the best rappers are
>generally raised as children of “East Coast Nigganomics” I
>often find it ironic that you chose to rock over a Ghostface
>instrumental but I guess you do like to get all “Ghost” during
>stretches of NBA finals games. So maybe that does make sense
>after all, will.
>
>Dog, when ghost was like “where’s the cat from, think he from
>New Jerusalem’ I felt that nigga..
>
>Could it be that Ghostface, SP the Ghost and them niggas are
>better preachers than TD Jakes, Joel Olsten and even the pope
>son.
>
>But yeah ladies…Only dark skinned man who mighta ever did
>something for you ladies might be Deion Sanders…
>
>And even I, possibly Deion’s biggest fanboy, …even I must
>admit that I used to rub cocoa butter on Primetime’s face on
>my posters to make him lighter as a kid… Seriously, at twelve
>years old i thought I was a genius when I saw a day or two
>later how well that coco butter had dried on Prime’s face.
>Nigga, prime was looking like Will Smith in Hitch , son…No
>bullshit. Don’t blame me, Ladies…I just wanted to see my
>reflection in my Idols face…
>
>Any Volunteers to go see Hancock with me?
>
> that shit gone be the best movie ever son
>
>How could one superhero cornerback/baseball player/entertainer
>inspire so much fandom of a traditionally bad NFL franchise
>that he didn’t even win championships with?
>
>Magic of Sports, nigga
>
>CMON
>
>But Ladies …seriously all I’m saying is
>
>
>Roll with the winners!
>
>Yes we can!
>
>CMON
>
>Also, have any you ever wondered to yourself how Michael Vick
>fought dogs for all those years…but as soon as the money man
>placed the huge moral burden of playing his best to bring hope
>to the children of Blacksburg. The nigga never even got the
>chance to win that superbowl for the children?
>
>All because he kilt a few of the most vicious dogs on the
>planet?
>
>Call me crazy but I never seen a horse chew somebody face off,
>and rich white businessman euthenize Thousands of Horses all
>the time in the name of the big business of horse racing?
>
>
>But Niggas smoking weed a placing a few bets on a fucking dog
>face chew off, is the worst thing a human could ever do!
>
>CMON
>
>You’re hypocrisy is shining thru again lady America.
>
>Dick Cheney is prolly hunting Ducks right now son!
>
>Fuck it im done for real.
>
>I love everyone in this world. Hating on willie’s game just
>gives me a release that I can’t get in real life. That is the
>Magical power of Sports. Its like the only thing in the world
>where hating Is okay..God is somewhere smiling when you hate
>in sports. When I say ‘Fuck the Reggie Smusher”….I don’t
>really mean it…In fact In “real” life I want game pointers
>from the Smusher and I want my suits to fit like his. This
>nigga’s the fucking man son! If reggie smusher himself played
>for the falcons imagine how much I’d hype this nigga! If the
>falcons had drafted the smusher I would have some ill ass
>nickname for him. I would prolly call him…”The R.B.” cmon
>son how great is that….even the smusher is really the R.B. for
>Reggie Bush. He would be the perfect Running Back!.
>
> Ghost: Son, money man you shoulda kept your fucking mouth
>shut. Now the Smusher is gonna be killing us on Sundays.
>
>Damn, s He wouldn’t be the smusher I know that much. The
>smusher himself might be able to teach me all the pointers and
>tricks on how to pull myself a dreamy So Cal Socialite
>Becky.
>
>Seriously, Cause if I get within five feet of the Hills’
>Lauren Conrad. I’m pulling out a ring, nigga! It’s a wrap,
>ladies,…you’ll have missed your chance...and new our Reality
>show will be called “Money Beach” CMON
>You niggas would be watching MTV marathons of me and my boo,
>L.C. drinking poolside cocktails with Bombastic and Ryan M.
>
>LMAO
>
>And I bet I own more Kobe Bryant Sneakers than most of you
>oklakerniggas combined. Thanks, Kobe Bryant for giving me
>that release for all these years. You are one of the greatest
>basketball players ever. You’re the Incomparable Scorer.
>Willie, you’re better at Incomparable Scoring than The
>Incomparable Dogfighter was at Incomparable
>Quarterbacking….LOL. so I’ll give you that huge compliment,
>will…but seriously nigga don’t push it will. Will, you see I
>have not so much of a hate for you as I just have a hate for
>how much people hype you in relation to other superstars….
>
>
>CMON…I mean seriously Blowhards…you guys have had shitty
>weekly write-ups for like two years straight…Why would you let
>all this of what Shells likes to call “Good Crazy” go to
>waste? Do you know how many OKS posting Stylees there are
>in a maniac’s brain?
>
>…dog, fellas please allow me to live out my lifelong dream of
>winning money from Zeno…
>
>If you wanted to have a perfect weekend this weekend. I would
>just get that blunt...rent the “Truman” show and The Big
>Lebowski Don’t get Drunk. Then listen to all three of the
>NERD albums real closely…you know get a little High and Crazy,
>son.
>
>The saddest part about the whole thing is that of all of you
>that are reading this…only prolly bombastic will actually get
>all those things done this weekend…
>
>And that’s because me and bombastic share a magical bond from
>across a whole country as Black man and a white male. But I
>know he feels me.
>
>See bombastic is part of my family…all my real family does is
>get really scarred of me, a call the police on me for no
>reason, and call me crazy…
>
>Fuck it im promise its over this time….
>
>CMON
>
>Theres like 100% percent chance that this is the best post
>ever on OKP. Not just OKS.
>
>Just remember this went down….years down the line.
>
>Believe it nigga.
>

http://www.last.fm/user/temps2020/

illegal
Charter member
78381 posts
Thu Jun-19-08 02:40 PM

59. "stop + no + don't ... I said BIIIIIITCH (c) eazy"
In response to Reply # 0

>The Pitbull said three words…Stop, No and Don’t
>
>I said “bitch!”
>

when I come around, they frown
then wanna dap me down
but when I leave?

Sef Mausberg
Member since Dec 01st 2006
2349 posts
Thu Jun-19-08 02:58 PM

60. "Studying Redman like Plato...Good shit"
In response to Reply # 0

ThaTruth
Charter member
99998 posts
Sat Jun-21-08 07:05 PM

62. "I'm borderline ADD, I still haven't made it all the way through this pos..."
In response to Reply # 0

CliffDogg
Member since Dec 19th 2004
18078 posts
Sun Jun-22-08 11:47 AM

66. "I feel you. I'm reading it like a fucking novel."
In response to Reply # 62

----

THFC
F1
MotoGP

mistermaxxx
Member since Apr 14th 2003
25375 posts
Sat Jun-21-08 07:30 PM

63. "just for acknowledging Shaq and what he meant to Kobe"
In response to Reply # 0

you are cool with me. them La Faker Fans ain't trying to hear you now and are trying to write Shaq out of the history. Moby ain't shit without Shaq at least when it comes to Jewlery time.Feel and Moby looking like two sheep head turkeys. yeah back in the day when Kobe had the dry nappy stay rough and no soft fro He was ballin. Kobe/Moby ain't even have 5 memorable finals games let alone have a impact in more than 2 games tops. the united way charity refs were out for him this year in game 3 and he still was off. he was looking for the ghost of the diesel or something and it never happen and now he is on Bended Knee like Boyz11Men hoping that Bynum can take him back to the Promise land the very Bynum he wanted shipped out on a Greyhound with one packed bag and no fanfare from LA just a year ago.

mistermaxxx

my favs
R.Kelly Michael Jackson Bee Gees Steely dan ,Lionel Richie, Stevie Wonder,Smokey Robinson Gladys Knight,Jackie wilson, Sam Cooke,
crusaders, Rick James, Shaq,EWF, Isley Brothers,Bobby Womack Tiger Woods Ba

Ryan M
43739 posts
Sat Jun-21-08 11:20 PM

64. "Yup, we're ALL fakers."
In response to Reply # 63

Speaking of which...you Heat/Suns/Magic fan...how is "your" squad doing?

BTW...Kobe made it to the Finals without a dominant center...can Shaq say the same without a top tier SG? You mad.

17x NBA Champions

mistermaxxx
Member since Apr 14th 2003
25375 posts
Sun Jun-22-08 11:52 AM

67. "Shaq got ring 4 on his finger meanwhile Kobe got"
In response to Reply # 64

got a old SI subscription from 00-02 with memorys. Shaq wasn't the reason why the Suns lost to the spurs or can't play defense.

Kobe would have been better off losing to utah or the spurs than to get clown like that in the finals. Cinderella glass slipper snapped,crackle and popped badly and Phil the Prince turned back into a frog.

mistermaxxx

my favs
R.Kelly Michael Jackson Bee Gees Steely dan ,Lionel Richie, Stevie Wonder,Smokey Robinson Gladys Knight,Jackie wilson, Sam Cooke,
crusaders, Rick James, Shaq,EWF, Isley Brothers,Bobby Womack Tiger Woods Ba

Ryan M
43739 posts
Sun Jun-22-08 06:08 PM

72. "I'm reasonably sure Shaq's just got his memories at this point."
In response to Reply # 67

It's over for him. Kobe's got a squad and they have a future. Shaq's lucky to get 2 more years in the league.

Be mad.

17x NBA Champions

FireBrand
Charter member
145739 posts
Sat Jun-21-08 11:35 PM

65. "Is there a Cliff Notes version available?"
In response to Reply # 0

BrooklynWHAT
Member since Jun 15th 2007
85066 posts
Sun Jun-22-08 11:59 AM

69. "I hate Kobe (c) Money Man"
In response to Reply # 65

<--- Big Baller World Order

40thStreetBlack
Charter member
27111 posts
Sun Jun-22-08 12:05 PM

70. "LOL"
In response to Reply # 69

Mar-A-Lago delenda est

HecticHavoc
Member since May 13th 2005
7591 posts
Sun Jun-22-08 11:54 AM

68. "LOL... good shit MoneyMan"
In response to Reply # 0

40thStreetBlack
Charter member
27111 posts
Sun Jun-22-08 12:12 PM

71. "YO, YO, YO! CHILL, G. CHILL La. It's over man."
In response to Reply # 0

You ain't gotta say no more, it's over.

Mar-A-Lago delenda est

LegacyNS
38095 posts
Thu Sep-16-10 06:50 PM

73. "http://i28.tinypic.com/6h0p78.jpg"
In response to Reply # 0

http://i47.tinypic.com/2hej4ma.jpg

http://i47.tinypic.com/xcklfn.jpg

http://i45.tinypic.com/pslyb.jpg

<---- 5....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dlgiritpmfo

LegacyNS
38095 posts
Thu Sep-16-10 06:52 PM

74. "http://i48.tinypic.com/24pjpz7.jpg"
In response to Reply # 0

<---- 5....

LegacyNS
38095 posts
Thu Sep-16-10 06:53 PM

75. "http://i46.tinypic.com/2ni8hnq.jpg"
In response to Reply # 0

http://i46.tinypic.com/2ni8hnq.jpg
<---- 5....

85SOUTH
Member since Mar 09th 2003
6625 posts
Fri Sep-17-10 08:48 AM

76. "quit tryna fk up this post. hate hater."
In response to Reply # 75

☻☻☻☻☻☻☻

not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4...

LegacyNS
38095 posts
Fri Sep-17-10 09:07 AM

77. "http://thelakersnation.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/shhh.jpg"
In response to Reply # 76

http://thelakersnation.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/shhh.jpg

Look nga, we endured
<---- 5....

Lobby Okay Sports Okay Sports Archives topic #67739 Previous topic | Next topic