Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Freestyle Board Freestyle Board Archives topic #2004

Subject: "DJ_scratch_N_sniff vs. Sistah7: Players Conference Round One" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
DivineVersatile
Charter member
5491 posts
Fri Oct-01-99 06:51 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"DJ_scratch_N_sniff vs. Sistah7: Players Conference Round One"

What's up, Gods? This is your host with a quick reminder of the rules. <BR>1. 3 verses apiece<BR>2. 1 goes, then the other. None of that back to back shit!<BR>3.Post your time FIRST before you begin your keystyle!!!<BR>4. Make sure you vote on the other battles on site!!<P>READY...BEGIN!!!

MY VERY OWN HIPPIDY-HOP! I'M GOING TO LOVE YOU AND PLAY WITH YOU FOR EVER AND EVER!!!

Elmyra....the choice of a new generation

Printer-friendly copy | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
Yoohoo...anybody home?
Oct 04th 1999
FINAL CHANCE TO VOTE...BATTLE ENDS ON FRIDAY!!
Oct 07th 1999
sorry 4 the delay, yall
Oct 07th 1999
      No disrespect son...
Oct 08th 1999
           hey, sorry
Oct 12th 1999

DivineVersatile
Charter member
5491 posts
Mon Oct-04-99 05:17 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "Yoohoo...anybody home?"
In response to Reply # 0

a.k.a Mike P

MY VERY OWN HIPPIDY-HOP! I'M GOING TO LOVE YOU AND PLAY WITH YOU FOR EVER AND EVER!!!

DivineVersatile
Charter member
5491 posts
Thu Oct-07-99 06:17 AM

2. "FINAL CHANCE TO VOTE...BATTLE ENDS ON FRIDAY!!"
In response to Reply # 0

a.k.a Mike P

DJ_scratch_N_sniff
Member since Jun 09th 2002
155 posts
Thu Oct-07-99 07:53 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
3. "sorry 4 the delay, yall"
In response to Reply # 2

hey, before i get started, gotta say much respect to sistah7 and all the rest of u OKbattlers.. and sistah7 i hope u do come out to battle and make this interesting. Don't take this shit too seriously like some of these kids<P>Hey yo i ain't a fighter<BR>i'm a fly rhyme writer<BR>with poetry like Baraka<BR>your shit come out like caca<BR>Cocka-doodle-doo i'm the rooster, you the chicken<BR>by rooster what i mean is it's my cock u be lickin<BR>and suckin.<BR>Can't even count the amount of men u fuckin<P>Sistah7? Not even one of the first six<BR>sistas who give mr.'s blisters on they dicks<BR>Bitch got venereal diseases i ain't even hearda<BR>Watch as my microphone styles lyrically murda<BR>wack MC's like u <BR>who claim they got a crew<BR>but they through when they step to this and that's true<P>Come try rhymin' with this musical diamond<BR>My lyrics is a dime and it's all about my timing<BR>you ain't no vixen, u sicken<BR>I'm slick like Slick Rick and<BR>you? ya shit's wack like Tricky Dick Nixon.<BR>Nose-pickin-booger-flickin-cock-suckin trick<BR>Yo, when the votes come out we'll see who they pick<P>My poetic styles: I'm a thespian<BR>u a cunt lickin lesbian<BR>try to test me and<BR>I'll show u how the seniors treat the freshman<BR>sistah7 : sluttin out by the 7-11<BR>you all smelly, hairy, prolly unshaven<BR>and salty.<BR>your wirin must be faulty<BR>You can't get no sex from Philly to Bali<BR>ain't no one payin' yo fat ass no fee<BR>that's why ya mom's around the corner givin pussy for free<BR>Got fake tits like Pamela<BR>must run in your family<BR>I make heads spin with metaphors and similes<P>Masturbatin with a hammer?<BR>fuckin dudes for bammer?<BR>take it up the ass on camera<BR>I'll fuck u up like a samaurai<BR>with a sword<BR>you whore<BR>you bore the whole horde<BR>my flow: hit u upside your gourd with a board<BR>Man I could keep on but my fingers gettin sore<P>chchchhchck... This has been a test.....

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
giving you true posts since 1999 - effa charter member

"I can assure you, we won't be putting money into a society which is not transparent and corrupt."
-George W Bush

DivineVersatile
Charter member
5491 posts
Fri Oct-08-99 05:24 AM

4. "No disrespect son..."
In response to Reply # 3

But could you keep it to 16 lines? RULES ARE MEANT TO ENFORCE ORDER AND NOT TO SATIATE THE DEMENTED EGO OF YOUR BATTLE MODERATOR!! KEEP THAT SHITS IN LINE!!!<P>Word...nice shit, though! Took me an hour to finish that mufucka...but nice shit!<P>DVSJ

DJ_scratch_N_sniff
Member since Jun 09th 2002
155 posts
Tue Oct-12-99 07:27 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
5. "hey, sorry"
In response to Reply # 4

what's satiate? or is it say-she-ate.<BR>Sorry again, my rhyme switch is still on. I'll keep it down to 16, but i'ma pack those muhfuh's tight! cuz<P>I'm keepin MC's in constant anguish<BR>I got more rhymes than the English language.<P>Yeah, so, um.. sistah7 ain't nut'n but a pussy.<BR>who's next?!?!?!?!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
giving you true posts since 1999 - effa charter member

"I can assure you, we won't be putting money into a society which is not transparent and corrupt."
-George W Bush

Lobby Freestyle Board Freestyle Board Archives topic #2004 Previous topic | Next topic