Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Freestyle Board Freestyle Board Archives topic #1952

Subject: "the_god_of_loud_silence vs. DivineVersatile: Okayers Conference Rd. 2" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
DivineVersatile
Charter member
5491 posts
Fri Oct-15-99 03:26 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"the_god_of_loud_silence vs. DivineVersatile: Okayers Conference Rd. 2"

Word...you should know the rules, but just in case:<BR>1. No back to back verses IN ANY ONE ROUND!!<BR>2. Post your time before you begin your keystyle.<BR>3. Vote on all the other battles so we can keep this flowing.<P>As always, I am happy to entertain questions at divineversatile@hotmail.com. Ready? FIGHT!!

MY VERY OWN HIPPIDY-HOP! I'M GOING TO LOVE YOU AND PLAY WITH YOU FOR EVER AND EVER!!!

Elmyra....the choice of a new generation

Printer-friendly copy | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
I might as well get it started...
Oct 15th 1999
Round 1...Fight!!
Oct 15th 1999
Just realize I ran over...
Oct 15th 1999
judges.....
Oct 15th 1999
round one
the_god_of_loud_silence
Oct 15th 1999
hehehehehaw
the_god_of_loud_silence
Oct 15th 1999
      round one
cre_8
Oct 15th 1999
      round one...
BOOCHO
Oct 16th 1999
      Judging on ALL battles I wish others would do the same nobody is voting ...
Lunchbox_tha_narcoleptic
Oct 16th 1999
      Fuck it...post time for round 2
Oct 16th 1999
           HERE COME THE PAIN!!!
Oct 16th 1999
                Yoo-hoo!! God???
Oct 17th 1999
                that's my baby!!!!1
cre_8
Oct 19th 1999
no contest on this one...
Da5thRealm
Oct 16th 1999
      ditto da5threalm
ABboT
Oct 16th 1999
LAST DAY TO POST TUESDAY AT MIDNIGHT!!!
Oct 19th 1999

DivineVersatile
Charter member
5491 posts
Fri Oct-15-99 03:41 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "I might as well get it started..."
In response to Reply # 0

a.k.a Mike P

MY VERY OWN HIPPIDY-HOP! I'M GOING TO LOVE YOU AND PLAY WITH YOU FOR EVER AND EVER!!!

DivineVersatile
Charter member
5491 posts
Fri Oct-15-99 03:58 AM

2. "Round 1...Fight!!"
In response to Reply # 0

I try to reconcile my blatant lack of concentration...<BR>Is it only because you're wack or simple lack of motivation...<BR>I have left so many fucks incarcerated in my rhymes...<BR>That in the end it feels I'm the one thats running out of time...<BR>Do you even deserve it...I'm saying...would you be grateful...<BR>If I start to gush my lyrical gems like Old Faithful...<BR>Or maybe I should give your login a release like Old Yeller...<BR>As you stumble through battles impersonatin' Helen Keller...<BR>I told myself that I should ramrod the "god" to feel better...<BR>Knowing the lyrics I vic would have hime curling up in a sweater...<BR>I'm just saying,I'm not scolding, your battles gettin' old.. <BR>And you never seem to remember, nigga, silence is golden...<BR>Should I escalate and hijack both of us, Pastor Reverend...<BR>And crash us into a swamp like we a 747...<BR>'Cause,um, no matter the Value, you Jet when I battle...<BR>Thinking that you an infant the way I heard your teeth rattle and chatter...<BR>It doesn't matter, in the end you'll suck...<BR>And I'll be vicking metaphors but I won't really give a fuck...<BR>And if this battle you conquer...then I'll consider it luck...<BR>'Cause it won't be cause you defeated...I was just passing the buck...<P>Word. Round One is done.

DivineVersatile
Charter member
5491 posts
Fri Oct-15-99 04:00 AM

3. "Just realize I ran over..."
In response to Reply # 2

My bad...subtrack points if you want. Just having a rough day, y'all.

ToeJam
Charter member
2102 posts
Fri Oct-15-99 10:23 PM

6. "judges....."
In response to Reply # 3

You could subtract 4 lines from your next post. But then again it's hard to call the number of lines in the_god's verse.<BR>Anyway, tight first round. This battle should be good.

the_god_of_loud_silence

Fri Oct-15-99 06:53 PM

4. "round one"
In response to Reply # 2

man i dont feel like this shit tonite but here goes<BR>peace d'vine

the_god_of_loud_silence

Fri Oct-15-99 06:58 PM

5. "hehehehehaw"
In response to Reply # 4

yo i heard thru da vine//your verse' a tile//on my floor//gettin sweeped out the door//of my underworld//the basement of pete's store is my hearts core//where beats soar//so far but stay inside the walls//and indo calls//my name like//officer mckenna on 'check'day//but back to your weak verse//you started but who really speaks first//you can scream your name and i wont know who you are like memph bleek works//i peek,burst//and slip on your fate like a greased hearse//you get creased worst//than a pair of polos// in folded police evdence photos//your old flow's//got me reminiscin on older days of childhood//burnin more l's//than a pile of wood//my style could//move mountains if utilized for right reasons//respect the seasoned//veteran//i overlook new york better than//david letterman//and when im done youll be swallowed and deader than//roseannes husbands excedrin.

cre_8

Fri Oct-15-99 11:48 PM

7. "round one"
In response to Reply # 5

Divine versatile ripped on you, god but your stuff was nice though but you got two more to battle. . . . <P>Cresha the cre8or has now left the premises.<P>

BOOCHO

Sat Oct-16-99 04:29 AM

8. "round one..."
In response to Reply # 5

I'm feelin' both of y'all, and the diff styles will be ill to judge...dvs;more into each line. hot.gols;smooth flow and venom.hot. we shall see who brings it in round two cause I'm stuck.<P>Peace. There's the walk sign. I'm out...<P><P>hey, I'm walkin' here!<BR>

Lunchbox_tha_narcoleptic

Sat Oct-16-99 05:44 AM

9. "Judging on ALL battles I wish others would do the same nobody is voting ..."
In response to Reply # 5

I think the first round goes to divine after subtraction of four lines. Don't let it happen again though! (HA HA)

DivineVersatile
Charter member
5491 posts
Sat Oct-16-99 11:37 AM

12. "Fuck it...post time for round 2"
In response to Reply # 5

a.k.a Mike P

DivineVersatile
Charter member
5491 posts
Sat Oct-16-99 11:46 AM

13. "HERE COME THE PAIN!!!"
In response to Reply # 12

Be it folded like polos or mumbles of police photos...<BR>Didn't yo momma tell you fucking with big dogs was a no-no?<BR>Versatility bus like "EU", my Tribe or Lyrics to "Go-Go"...<BR>While every verse you've ripped the highest mark you get is "so-so"<BR>Now in the spirit of the Universal Battle Laws this rendition...<BR>I should stop it after 6 seeing you lack in ammunition...<BR>Or collecting munitions, I leave your temple desecrated...<BR>When it comes to the playas, baby, we HIGHLY SEGREGATED...<BR>Spit more lies to you than Lincoln screaming "YOU'S EMANCIPATED"...<BR>But you're only a beast of burden while my race is graduated...<BR>Keep em sedated like Prozac or sipping Similac...<BR>Words of advice from my daddy when I was sittin on his lap...<BR>Straight up...<P>Done with round 2!!

DivineVersatile
Charter member
5491 posts
Sun Oct-17-99 12:19 PM

14. "Yoo-hoo!! God???"
In response to Reply # 13

Damn shame God ain't never hear when you call!!

cre_8

Tue Oct-19-99 01:10 AM

15. "that's my baby!!!!1"
In response to Reply # 13

Go 'head boy and show them what you got! You ripped it, mike!!!!!!!!!<P><BR>cresha the "Flabbergasted" Cre8or has now left the premises.

Da5thRealm

Sat Oct-16-99 07:54 AM

10. "no contest on this one..."
In response to Reply # 2

... dvs ripped shyt up on this, but god did pretty good for not feeling like it. much love cuz ya still came wit a lil bit of heat.

ABboT

Sat Oct-16-99 09:30 AM

11. "ditto da5threalm"
In response to Reply # 10

the abbot has spoken.

DivineVersatile
Charter member
5491 posts
Tue Oct-19-99 03:51 AM

16. "LAST DAY TO POST TUESDAY AT MIDNIGHT!!!"
In response to Reply # 0

a.k.a Mike P

Lobby Freestyle Board Freestyle Board Archives topic #1952 Previous topic | Next topic