Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Freestyle Board Freestyle Board Archives topic #1868

Subject: "Dncnfoo1 vs. ToeJam: Players Conference Rd. 2" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
DivineVersatile
Charter member
5491 posts
Fri Oct-15-99 03:31 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Dncnfoo1 vs. ToeJam: Players Conference Rd. 2"

Word...you should know the rules, but just in case:<BR>1. No back to back verses IN ANY ONE ROUND!!<BR>2. Post your time before you begin your keystyle.<BR>3. Vote on all the other battles so we can keep this flowing.<BR>4. This battle ends in five days...that is MIDNIGHT ON OCTOBER 19TH, Y'ALL!!!<P>As always, I am happy to entertain questions at divineversatile@hotmail.com. Ready? FIGHT!!

MY VERY OWN HIPPIDY-HOP! I'M GOING TO LOVE YOU AND PLAY WITH YOU FOR EVER AND EVER!!!

Elmyra....the choice of a new generation

Printer-friendly copy | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
I'm here
Oct 15th 1999
Introductions
Oct 15th 1999
Doing my part
Lunchbox_tha_narcoleptic
Oct 16th 1999
uuumm....
Da5thRealm
Oct 16th 1999
Oct 16th 1999
           just a few errors that i made...
Oct 16th 1999
                that was the best rhyme ive ever read from you, dance
ABboT
Oct 16th 1999
                     Round One...THAT FUNGUS GUY!!!
Oct 16th 1999
                          round 2
Oct 17th 1999
                               Toe in One
Lunchbox_tha_narcoleptic
Oct 18th 1999
                                    winner so far
TWIST
Oct 18th 1999
                                         one round
Oct 18th 1999
its like this...
Oct 18th 1999
LAST DAY TO POST TUESDAY AT MIDNIGHT!!!
Oct 19th 1999
this is my rhyme
Oct 19th 1999
say wuh!?!?!?!
ABboT
Oct 19th 1999

ToeJam
Charter member
2103 posts
Fri Oct-15-99 03:27 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "I'm here"
In response to Reply # 0

Here's the deal, and I'm very sorry about this. I will be in the middle of nowhere in Colorado all this week. I leave tomorrow (Sat.) around noon. I'd like to get as much of this as possible done tonight, but I know we won't finish. Imma try and find some computer somehow out there, but don't be surprised if I don't. Anyway, it be the shit if we could pick up when I get back, cuz I'm really into this.<BR>Peace

ToeJam
Charter member
2103 posts
Fri Oct-15-99 03:48 PM

2. "Introductions"
In response to Reply # 1

Yo, Dancnf00l, touch gloves<P><BR>"Hi, I'm Dancnf00l, 'bout to have a losing streak<BR>I couldn't bring the funk if I didn't shower for a week<BR>I got lucky in round one against another simpleton<BR>now I must jettison, I've got a reservation in oblivion<BR>I had no idea when Sherlock logged me on<BR>the competion would compare me to a peon, I be gone....."<BR>Hi, I'm Toe, dancnf00l it's nice to meet<BR>I'm a wierd mother fucker but I'm never off beat<BR>I'm modest about my greatness, wish you were about your envy<BR>consider yourself a cadaver in studies toward my M.D.<BR>Microphine Dominator, Emcee operator<BR>conveyer like consistency in archivals from moderators<BR>poked you with my lyrical picks through your nostrils<BR>making fearful f00ls so petrified they turn into fossils<BR>of my hostile styles I got collosal stockpiles<BR>and I just bastardized your world worse than 2pac's child<P><BR>ouch!<BR>

Lunchbox_tha_narcoleptic

Sat Oct-16-99 06:07 AM

3. "Doing my part"
In response to Reply # 2

I would like danc to hurry up and post so I can vote on the round

Da5thRealm

Sat Oct-16-99 08:10 AM

4. "uuumm...."
In response to Reply # 1

danc ya betta bring a force datz centrifulgal and try to dance round his head in a circle, cuz dis was REAL nice!!!!!

dancnf00l
Charter member
250 posts
Sat Oct-16-99 10:07 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
5. "358"
In response to Reply # 4

here i go:<BR>ill dance aruond u in circles like havanagila<BR>iven if you were a breast i'ld never feel ya<BR>steal ya like a robber meets the jewelry so precious<BR>im more original to rhymes than cezanne was 2 impressionist<BR>im aggressive when it comes to this, but u just blow<BR>like a job, on the n64 controller im the turbo<BR>thats the z button, you're fronting like your tough<BR>you're stuff would be strong if you were buff<BR>i read you're bluff, like a champion at poker <BR>im joe carter and youre mitch williams the choker<BR>you croak after the first round one taste of my sound<BR>im the last room in the hotel and u're not past the lounge<BR>scroungin for food like vultures just bite my culture<BR>when im figthing im like lighting as i bolt your<BR>head into oblivion, dance like my teacher named xeno<BR>listen to your rhymes?? ild rather fuck janet reno

dancnf00l
Charter member
250 posts
Sat Oct-16-99 10:11 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
6. "just a few errors that i made..."
In response to Reply # 5

even if u were a ..... and you're rhymes wouldn't strong if u were buff sorry<BR>Now bring the second round.....fight!<BR>peace

ABboT

Sat Oct-16-99 10:30 AM

7. "that was the best rhyme ive ever read from you, dance"
In response to Reply # 6

but, sorry to say, toe still got you in the first round. if it wasnt for the "buff, tough, bluff" rhymes--rhymes you can just see coming--and the line about the lighting and "bolt ya"--another thing you could see coming--you may have had this round. but still, tight as hell, original verse you had.<P>the abbot has spoken.

DivineVersatile
Charter member
5491 posts
Sat Oct-16-99 11:59 AM

8. "Round One...THAT FUNGUS GUY!!!"
In response to Reply # 7

Toe...that was the most innovative lead into a verse I've read in the battle so far...dncn your verse was tight but it just didn't catch me like ToeJam did! Round 2!!<P>DVSJ

MY VERY OWN HIPPIDY-HOP! I'M GOING TO LOVE YOU AND PLAY WITH YOU FOR EVER AND EVER!!!

dancnf00l
Charter member
250 posts
Sun Oct-17-99 06:59 AM

9. "round 2"
In response to Reply # 8

12:49<BR>the tj stands for the joke, i choke u like homer on bart<BR>rip your vocal chords apart, my skillz sweet like a tart<BR>i start, but realize you're more peaceful than the icelandic army<BR>like snowdays and sixers championships your battles never harm me<BR>you couldn't scar me if you were iron nails piercing my skin<BR>my skillz within, i unleash them before you begin<BR>like french this is the fin, the end of war<BR>you come paralyzed like michael irvin, attempt to settle the score<BR>but since i abhor you, i floor you, set u with bathroom tiles<BR>stack you in piles, and sonic boom you like my name is guile<BR>get the perfect victory, forget the double KO<BR>put you on a hoagie for lunch and add the mayo<BR>i hate tho, that sandwich would be mighty sour<BR>your bitter personality stuck in my stomach for hours<BR>i ressurect you back to life as i throw up you essence<BR>then feed you back to my desperate impoverished peasents<BR>

Lunchbox_tha_narcoleptic

Mon Oct-18-99 06:52 AM

10. "Toe in One"
In response to Reply # 9

I was voting for toe and then I see another verse from danc. If Toe started it then why is fool starting the second round is he out of turn?

TWIST

Mon Oct-18-99 07:05 AM

11. "winner so far"
In response to Reply # 10

SO FAR ROUND ONE GOES TO TOE JAM...

Organic
Charter member
10 posts
Mon Oct-18-99 08:15 AM

12. "one round"
In response to Reply # 11

though dance was tight, toe did some shit you don't see around here(I'm a wierd mother fucker but I'm never off beat<BR> I'm modest about my greatness, wish you were about your envy<BR> consider yourself a cadaver in studies toward my M.D.<BR> Microphine Dominator, Emcee operator), and took round one<P>"Mercy, mercy me...<BR>Ah things ain't what they used to be, no.<BR>Oil wasted on the ocean and upon our seas,<BR>Fish full of mercury.<BR>Mercy, mercy me..." Marvin Gaye 1971

Quidom
Charter member
1856 posts
Mon Oct-18-99 04:08 PM

13. "its like this..."
In response to Reply # 0

r1... TOE JAM... rhyming as dancn better than dancn rhyming as dancn... you came aiight, though... iv'e seen you shine brighter though...<BR>r2... waiting...<BR>One.1. Quidom<P>Posts guaranteed to boost IQ's!!!<BR>School's in session...

-_____-

DivineVersatile
Charter member
5491 posts
Tue Oct-19-99 04:10 AM

14. "LAST DAY TO POST TUESDAY AT MIDNIGHT!!!"
In response to Reply # 0

a.k.a Mike P

GumDrops
Charter member
26088 posts
Tue Oct-19-99 05:21 AM

15. "this is my rhyme"
In response to Reply # 0

You know I don't drink alcohol, only Ribena<BR>When my room is dirty, I hire a naked cleaner<BR>Don't act like MC Hammer and ask have you seen her <BR>I keep the curtains closed for peeping tom dreamers<BR>Are you often at the pub, cos your rhymes are karaoke<BR>They sound straight pussy, like that cat smokey<BR>Not to demean you with words for female genitalia<BR>But I have to illustrate your plight as a failure<BR>You're too nice and slow like Usher? I'ma have to cuss ya<BR>Making no sense like you had a brain rupture<BR>Not to be unkind<BR>But If it was bullshit that I Wanted to hear<BR>I'd get a fat cow to excrete in my ear<BR>So I await your comeback not like Heavy D's<BR>Since I ain't no James, I won't even say one please<BR>I'm already awake so I don't want no heavy Z's<BR>Meanwhile, I'm out unlike homosexual celebrities.

ABboT

Tue Oct-19-99 12:59 PM

16. "say wuh!?!?!?!"
In response to Reply # 15

who's this spittin on someone elses battle? seriously, how does someone come up with the idea to drop a verse on someone elses battle post, ecspecially when it's like the persons first post and it has nothing to do with the battle? and why on dancnfools and toejams? someone help me on this one.....i'm just stumped<P>the abbot has spoken.

Lobby Freestyle Board Freestyle Board Archives topic #1868 Previous topic | Next topic