Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Freestyle Board Freestyle Board Archives topic #1754

Subject: "Quidom vs. CulTurE: Okayers Conference Rd. 2" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
DivineVersatile
Charter member
5491 posts
Fri Oct-15-99 03:28 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Quidom vs. CulTurE: Okayers Conference Rd. 2"

Word...you should know the rules, but just in case:<BR>1. No back to back verses IN ANY ONE ROUND!!<BR>2. Post your time before you begin your keystyle.<BR>3. Vote on all the other battles so we can keep this flowing.<P>As always, I am happy to entertain questions at divineversatile@hotmail.com. Ready? FIGHT!!

MY VERY OWN HIPPIDY-HOP! I'M GOING TO LOVE YOU AND PLAY WITH YOU FOR EVER AND EVER!!!

Elmyra....the choice of a new generation

Printer-friendly copy | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
my time???
Oct 15th 1999
I take no responsibility for what Culture may do to his self at the end ...
Oct 15th 1999
      Just doing my part
Lunchbox_tha_narcoleptic
Oct 16th 1999
      oh shyt!!!!!....
Da5thRealm
Oct 16th 1999
           CulTurE...where you at?
Oct 16th 1999
                the man rightchea
CulTurE
Oct 16th 1999
                     where im at?!?!?!?!
CulTurE
Oct 16th 1999
                          Yo...
Epicenter
Oct 16th 1999
                               I shall PROCEED and continue...
Oct 17th 1999
                               same rules apply...
Oct 17th 1999
                                    yo q, that's the joint!!!
BOOCHO
Oct 17th 1999
                                    ROUND ONE GOES TO...
TWIST
Oct 18th 1999
                               I agree
Lunchbox_tha_narcoleptic
Oct 17th 1999
                               1st Round...Quidom takes it...
Oct 17th 1999
                                    quidom gets my vote
Oct 17th 1999
                                         dayum....
Da5thRealm
Oct 17th 1999
                                              Just checkin for cultures rebuttle
Lunchbox_tha_narcoleptic
Oct 17th 1999
                                                   q got it
MisterKwis
Oct 17th 1999
hiding??
Oct 18th 1999
a nigga got a life you know
CulTurE
Oct 19th 1999
      whos hiding now
CulTurE
Oct 19th 1999
           Got to give CulTurE the second round...
Oct 20th 1999
LAST DAY TO POST TUESDAY AT MIDNIGHT!!!
Oct 19th 1999
round 2...
ABboT
Oct 19th 1999
      i didn't want to do this, but...
Oct 19th 1999
           forgot to clock in...
Oct 19th 1999
                round two---ist --goes to
TWIST
Oct 20th 1999

Quidom
Charter member
1856 posts
Fri Oct-15-99 04:59 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
1. "my time???"
In response to Reply # 0

now!!!<BR>One.1. Quidom<P>Posts guaranteed to boost IQ's!!!<BR>School's in session...

-_____-

Quidom
Charter member
1856 posts
Fri Oct-15-99 05:09 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
2. "I take no responsibility for what Culture may do to his self at the end ..."
In response to Reply # 1

somebody rigged this competition <BR>because in round two<BR>I should have battled somebody<BR>way doper than you...<BR>this is such a stacked match<BR>you could call it a triple-decker<BR>your rhymes are jumbled like an essay<BR>without a spell checker<BR>thinking that your on my level when actually<BR>not even my reflection in the mirror matches me<BR>my verse is a virus that'll ensure you're loss<BR>I'm the next millenium, a pentium...<BR>you're MS DOS...<BR>why even bother posting, throw in the towel, wave the white flag...<BR>its early morning but my rhymes will knock you out like night caps...<BR>On the streets, my presence is more feared than crack...<BR>face it, everything that you ever POsted was wack...<P>WHAT WHAT!!! COME AND GET IT CULTURE!!!<P>One.1. Quidom<P>Posts guaranteed to boost IQ's!!!<BR>School's in session...

-_____-

Lunchbox_tha_narcoleptic

Sat Oct-16-99 06:03 AM

3. "Just doing my part"
In response to Reply # 2

I must keep these battles at the top so niggaz can vote yo culture post a rhyme so I can vote

Da5thRealm

Sat Oct-16-99 08:16 AM

4. "oh shyt!!!!!...."
In response to Reply # 2

...this mufugga done snapped!!!!! get dis mufugga up in 4 rubber wallz befo he hurt someone!!!!! lol. on da real this was tight

DivineVersatile
Charter member
5491 posts
Sat Oct-16-99 12:18 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
5. "CulTurE...where you at?"
In response to Reply # 4

a.k.a Mike P

MY VERY OWN HIPPIDY-HOP! I'M GOING TO LOVE YOU AND PLAY WITH YOU FOR EVER AND EVER!!!

CulTurE

Sat Oct-16-99 06:40 PM

6. "the man rightchea"
In response to Reply # 5

,..cant see the clock..

CulTurE

Sat Oct-16-99 06:45 PM

7. "where im at?!?!?!?!"
In response to Reply # 6

the inner confines of your mind//on the grind//tryin//to open your thrid eye blind//you try to school me with your best rhyme//that shits unruly and im less kind//you beggin in text like bridge people signs//lost in my a-maze-ment hopin someone finds//you//mind you//im dyin to//fly into your base//infiltrate your infantry//spray your moms with mace//and leave the place//without a trace//in case//you even wanna catch me//im movin at grand rapid pace//you cant stop the chase//just gotta get stronger//nice guys finish last but they in the shit longer//i wont ever be worn out like king kong fur//you like a songbird//tryin to wander// around my chamber while i ponder//what i should do with you// after i defeat your crew//and leave your dogs black and blue//searchin for clues like blues clues//screamin panicly//pansy like"give me back my new shoes"

Epicenter

Sat Oct-16-99 06:56 PM

8. "Yo..."
In response to Reply # 7

... I think Q got this round. Culture wasn't bad, had some pretty good lines sprinkled here and there... but Q's shit was NICE. Gotta go with my gut on this shit. Round one to Q.

Quidom
Charter member
1856 posts
Sun Oct-17-99 07:21 AM

9. "I shall PROCEED and continue..."
In response to Reply # 8

to win this shit!!!<P>One.1. Quidom<P>Posts guaranteed to boost IQ's!!!<BR>School's in session...

-_____-

Quidom
Charter member
1856 posts
Sun Oct-17-99 07:33 AM

10. "same rules apply..."
In response to Reply # 9

culture the make-believe emcee heres a reality check...<BR>your career is too damn short for any retrospect<BR>blindsighted by rhymes, autographed at the bottom<BR>you fear me more than US in 1990 feared Sadam<BR>must be illitarate according to your first round post/<BR>you full of life right now, but wishing that you were ghost/<BR>cuz when I bring it, its like diggin your own grave/<BR>autopsy only shows that I was expressing my rage<BR>Unlock the cage, and take off my straight jacket<BR>my rhymes are crazy sick while you bring some straight wack shit/<BR>padded walls couldn't contain me with a thousand bolt locks/<BR>wind me up, call me jack, because I'm busting out the box...<P>One.1. Quidom<P>Posts guaranteed to boost IQ's!!!<BR>School's in session...

-_____-

BOOCHO

Sun Oct-17-99 07:40 AM

11. "yo q, that's the joint!!!"
In response to Reply # 10

yo, both of those flows you posted are ill as hell. Not complex and easy to bob your brain case with. culture is cool, but q came with it. re-up,culture, or it's over...<P><P>hey, I'm walkin' here!<BR>

TWIST

Mon Oct-18-99 07:37 AM

18. "ROUND ONE GOES TO..."
In response to Reply # 10

THE WINNER OF THE FIRST IS QUIDOM THE PHENOMENOM!!!

Lunchbox_tha_narcoleptic

Sun Oct-17-99 09:13 AM

12. "I agree"
In response to Reply # 8

But the again ALL great minds think alike.....Round One to Quidom

DivineVersatile
Charter member
5491 posts
Sun Oct-17-99 12:35 PM

13. "1st Round...Quidom takes it..."
In response to Reply # 8

I just felt the way you personalized the battle. CulTurE...I feel ya, baby...but Q pulled an Allen Ivy crossover this round!! Round 2!!<P>DVSJ

dancnf00l
Charter member
250 posts
Sun Oct-17-99 04:06 PM

14. "quidom gets my vote"
In response to Reply # 13

just more direct o yeah and i liked the crack line...peace

Da5thRealm

Sun Oct-17-99 05:32 PM

15. "dayum...."
In response to Reply # 14

dis nukka be goin N goin N goin.... da hell we gotta do chase dis fool in a humma cross country through da valley'z N ova mountains? Q leavin him dusted. lbz playa<P><a href="http://members.xoom.com/Da5thRealm/RealmzPagez.htm">http://members.xoom.com/Da5thRealm/RealmzPagez.htm<;/a><BR><a href="http://www.rottensoil.com">http://www.rottensoil.com<;/a>

Lunchbox_tha_narcoleptic

Sun Oct-17-99 06:33 PM

16. "Just checkin for cultures rebuttle"
In response to Reply # 15

And I didn't see one. I also didn't see you vote on other battles . Keep the voting going and check the other battles. Vote for whoever JUST VOTE!

MisterKwis

Sun Oct-17-99 09:23 PM

17. "q got it"
In response to Reply # 16

not even trying to be too nice here. first round q busted culture's ass.<P>"What you think this a game? ain't play'n"<BR> --Jaguar

Quidom
Charter member
1856 posts
Mon Oct-18-99 04:05 PM

19. "hiding??"
In response to Reply # 0

I know you need your time and all for recovery, but this is ridiculous... you got like 24 hours to get ripped again and THEN try and redeem yourself!! Where you at?? DAMN...<BR>One.1. Quidom<P>Posts guaranteed to boost IQ's!!!<BR>School's in session...

-_____-

CulTurE

Tue Oct-19-99 08:50 AM

21. "a nigga got a life you know"
In response to Reply # 19

actually i was delivering mail to your mom..for about 4 hours..

CulTurE

Tue Oct-19-99 08:57 AM

22. "whos hiding now"
In response to Reply # 21

its the dark angel death style that vultures mock//from blok to blok//leave your ass in CulTurE shock//battle you intoxicated//glad you made it//your weak rhymes are baited//and then faded by my lyrical hollow points a thousand times upgraded//your a major pain like damon wayans//cant see thru the fog and rain//yelling out in vain//brain lacking//snorting your own cocaine macking//at your family reun//wearing a scully in the middle of june//i watched your ego balloon//and you lyrics shrivel like a prune//but all to soon//i howl at the moon//and run rabidly at your ass screaming panicly//magically a tragedy//has been made by your majesty//phatter than the spacebar key//faster than a racecar be//on prozac//I could rhyme backwards//words back and still make sense like kayak//go head and jack these lethal words please//cuz the original is better like part twos and threes..hiding{shaking my head}shiiit

DivineVersatile
Charter member
5491 posts
Wed Oct-20-99 06:16 AM

26. "Got to give CulTurE the second round..."
In response to Reply # 22

Took a little bit for you to warm up...but when you got hot...you was hitting it!!

DivineVersatile
Charter member
5491 posts
Tue Oct-19-99 04:08 AM

20. "LAST DAY TO POST TUESDAY AT MIDNIGHT!!!"
In response to Reply # 0

a.k.a Mike P

ABboT

Tue Oct-19-99 01:03 PM

23. "round 2..."
In response to Reply # 20

quidom....culture, i liked your verse, but quidom was just a little more tighter. round three...this aint over yet.<P>the abbot has spoken.

Quidom
Charter member
1856 posts
Tue Oct-19-99 01:22 PM

24. "i didn't want to do this, but..."
In response to Reply # 23

its time For round 3 so let me begin<BR>you couldn't get next to me if we were siamese twins<BR>cUlture getting slashed by my sword, pen, and knife<BR>i'll toss you in the oCean next to eminem's wife<BR>i came better than you this round but just to be nice<BR>i'll ignore the fact that i already beat you twice<BR>i got you shooK like the infamous plus two hands<BR>after corporate execs exchange business plans<BR>i'm hoppin out of vans sprayin' You with a water gat<BR>and still kill you cuz you were scared and had a heart attack<BR>its fOr the best though cuz i'd beat you to your senses<BR>you couldn't get away from me if i was in attica's fences<BR>me versus you don't need no jury deliberating <BR>cuz my words catch you off guard like your mom when yoUr masterbating!!!!<P>pay attention to the capital letters...<P>"culture who???"- Quidom when asked who he battled in the second round of the tournament...<P>One.1. Quidom<P>Posts guaranteed to boost IQ's!!!<BR>School's in session...

-_____-

Quidom
Charter member
1856 posts
Tue Oct-19-99 01:24 PM

25. "forgot to clock in..."
In response to Reply # 24

I was too busy clockin' culture's ass!!!<BR>I don't know.. like 15-20 ago...<BR>One.1. Quidom<P>Posts guaranteed to boost IQ's!!!<BR>School's in session...

-_____-

TWIST

Wed Oct-20-99 07:16 AM

27. "round two---ist --goes to"
In response to Reply # 25

very good comeback by Culture but quidom ....man getting cought by your mom masterbating funny ..Quidom advances

Lobby Freestyle Board Freestyle Board Archives topic #1754 Previous topic | Next topic