Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Freestyle Board Freestyle Board Archives topic #1742

Subject: "2ND ROUND BATTLE RESULTS/CONFERENCE SEMI MATCHUPS!!!" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
DivineVersatile
Charter member
5491 posts
Wed Oct-20-99 06:45 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"2ND ROUND BATTLE RESULTS/CONFERENCE SEMI MATCHUPS!!!"

Yo...is it just me or is it hot as hell in here?!? Anyway...I wanna give props to everyone who made it to the second round...but we on some Highlander Shit....you know...there can only be one!!! That being said...please peep the vivid commentary of the rounds that occurred!!!<P>Players Conference<P>ABBOT VS. SHERLOCK HOLMES was definitely a hot one...so hot that the crowd made them go a 4th round just so they could get it straight!! However, when the smoke had cleared, ABBOT had laid SHERLOCK to rest, final score was 10.5 to 3 with 4 tie requests.<P>PEACER VS. DAME: PEACER WINS on a technicality!! (Score 6 to 5). After issuing an average 1st verse...PEACER came with the thunder on the 2nd verse, and was the only one to respond on the 3rd!! PEACER advances!!<P>TOEJAM VS. DNCNFOO1: TOEJAM takes it! TOEJAM was called away this weekend, so he put all of his hottest shit on one verse. DNCNFOO1 had 2 chances to best him...but the final votes don't lie (6 to 1)<P>LUNCHBOX VS. DJ_SCRATCH_N_SNIFF: In a battle that went incomplete, LUNCHBOX made a come from behind victory, taking DJ by a score of 11 to 5.<P>OKAYERS CONFERENCE<BR>CRE_8 VS. BOOCHO...in a heated battle that may have gone either way had the 3rd round ended sooner, BOOCHO manages to take CRE_8 by a score of 8 to 5.<P>QUIDOM VS. CULTURE: QUIDOM pitches a blowout, banging on CULTURE with a score of 10 to 1.<P>SCRATCH17 VS. EPICENTER: EPICENTER beats SCRATCH17 by a score of 10 to 2, plus gets an admission of defeat. Good sportsmanship is in effect!!<P>DIVINE VERSATILE VS. THE_GOD_OF_LOUD_SILENCE: In the only shutout of the tournament, DIVINE takes TGOLS on a shortened battle, final score 5 to 0 with one tie vote.<P>Hot Shit on the way as the Conference Semis are next. The matchups are as follows<P>Players Conference<BR>Lunchbox da Narcoleptic vs. Peacer (Can Peacer keep up the miracle flows against a proven opponent?)<BR>Abbot vs. ToeJam (Damn...Abbot the draw has been putting you to the test!)<P>Okayers Conference<BR>Epicenter vs. BOOCHO (Can Epi, the boy wonder, take the grizzly old BOOCHO, rhyme veteran?)<BR>Quidom vs. DivineVersatile (Lord, please forgive the draw! Keep an eye on these two!!)<P>The Battle Begins Wendnsday at Midnight. Duration needs to be discussed. Please post and give your opinions on duration, rounds of competition!!<P><BR>

MY VERY OWN HIPPIDY-HOP! I'M GOING TO LOVE YOU AND PLAY WITH YOU FOR EVER AND EVER!!!

Elmyra....the choice of a new generation

Printer-friendly copy | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
yo!!!!!!
BOOCHO
Oct 20th 1999
Damn!
Lunchbox_tha_narcoleptic
Oct 20th 1999
damn, damn, damn!!!
newguy
Oct 20th 1999
What about me?!
Oct 20th 1999
In the immortal words of...
Oct 20th 1999
geez....
ABboT
Oct 20th 1999
Oct 20th 1999
hells yeah...
peacer
Oct 20th 1999
      I like it...
Scratch17
Oct 20th 1999
so, does this mean....
bananaman
Oct 20th 1999
dis ish is...
Da5thRealm
Oct 20th 1999

BOOCHO

Wed Oct-20-99 07:39 AM

1. "yo!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 0

hello, my name is mud...DVS, what is up with this?!?!?!EPICENTER, new jack(like I'm a vet or something), is too much!!!!! I will really have to go into unravella mode with this cat. Epi is huge! Don't get mad if I lose my mind and start singing on this battle, cause it will take me there. Finally time to show the hell up...<BR>Shit, I might even have to vote for some of HIS stuff...maybe not...<P><P><BR>hey, I'm walkin' here!<BR>

Lunchbox_tha_narcoleptic

Wed Oct-20-99 07:53 AM

2. "Damn!"
In response to Reply # 0

I aint mean to forget my mouthpeice.....I'll put it in, Yo Mills Lane ring the bell man I aint mean it.

newguy

Wed Oct-20-99 08:30 AM

3. "damn, damn, damn!!!"
In response to Reply # 0

I've been so busy working I never got a chance to analyze and vote on the second round battles. I'mma go catch up and read em all before y'all start the semi's.<P>I'm also archiving all the battles, so they will go down in okayplayer history. Combatants...keep your shit tight.<P>PEACE<P>Doug (The New Guy)<BR>"While you exist in a perpetual state of mediocrity, I be droppin these on ya dome"

Bambu
Charter member
75 posts
Wed Oct-20-99 09:22 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
4. "What about me?!"
In response to Reply # 0

Why don't you guys like to play with me? Even back in the day, on the soccer field, I always got picked last... Hook me up, please (frown, with tears building up).<BR>Arm Leg Leg Arm Head (Allah),<BR>Bambu<BR>"...Shelter, Teach, Show, and Protect the Children..."

DivineVersatile
Charter member
5491 posts
Wed Oct-20-99 11:27 AM

5. "In the immortal words of..."
In response to Reply # 4

Ah, whatever! WHERE DA FUCK YOU BEEN, BAMBU?? Anyway...wish you were here a couple of weeks ago when this shit started! Anyway...I'd like to take to take this time time to remind that there are 4 exits to this battle, 2 at the front and 2 at the rear of the battle. In case of absolute lyrical meltdown...a facemask will fall out of your monitor for your breathing pleasure...<P>Good luck, son! I'ma need it!<P>DVSJ

MY VERY OWN HIPPIDY-HOP! I'M GOING TO LOVE YOU AND PLAY WITH YOU FOR EVER AND EVER!!!

Elmyra....the choice of a new generation

ABboT

Wed Oct-20-99 12:23 PM

6. "geez...."
In response to Reply # 0

if i come outta this alive, i'll be in like 17 different pieces. i just hope my mental quickness and creativity holds up through this whole round. and it seems as if two people who got out in the first round are in the third round. if one of them makes it to the finals...well we'll discuss than. for now, i'm lookin to stomp on some toes.....<P>the abbot has spoken.

Quidom
Charter member
1856 posts
Wed Oct-20-99 01:50 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
7. "..."
In response to Reply # 0

First off... last round- culture... thanks for the battle... you know none of that was personal. you're i!! <BR>Secondly... DVS... suicidal?? just playing... damn, this is getting tight. it's coming down to the wire now, huh? we'll see how it turns out, and may the best emcee advance... good luck to everybody.<P>One.1. Quidom<P>Posts guaranteed to boost IQ's!!!<BR>School's in session...

-_____-

peacer

Wed Oct-20-99 03:13 PM

8. "hells yeah..."
In response to Reply # 7

this tournament is gettin tighter and tighter....when will it pop???<BR>peaceR

Scratch17

Wed Oct-20-99 03:48 PM

9. "I like it..."
In response to Reply # 8

This shit is fat..has me comin' back for more!!!<P>PEACE<BR>Scratch17<P>"I'm the captain of this shit...fuck a william shatner"

bananaman

Wed Oct-20-99 04:16 PM

10. "so, does this mean...."
In response to Reply # 0

That I will not have much longer to wait before I am challenged by the winner of this tournament???????<BR>I await the eager upstart who wishes to try to challenge me with his futile pitiful rhymes.<P>Yes, I am more full of myself than you could ever imagine.<BR>-Bananaman Dean of the Dr. Love School for Lyrical ass-whipping,currently accepting applications.

Da5thRealm

Wed Oct-20-99 07:19 PM

11. "dis ish is..."
In response to Reply # 0

... off da mufuggin wall!!!!!!!!! mayun i get a charge when i come up in hea!!!! mufuggaz is takin dis shyt real and i love it cuz when it all done we all showin mad love!!!!!!!! we gotta set up some ish to do this battle in real life yall!!!! how bout da okay fam reunion???!!!??? or i can set up some ish to do dis in da chi!!!! whateva where eva if eva... imma be der showin mad love!!!!!!!!! i'm ghost<P><a href="http://members.xoom.com/Da5thRealm/realmzPagez.htm">http://members.xoom.com/Da5thRealm/realmzPagez.htm<;/a><BR><a href="http://rottensoil.com">http://rottensoil.com<;/a>

Lobby Freestyle Board Freestyle Board Archives topic #1742 Previous topic | Next topic