Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Freestyle Board Freestyle Board Archives topic #1541

Subject: "Lunchbox_da_narcoleptic vs. Peacer: Players Conference Semifinals!!!" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
DivineVersatile
Charter member
5491 posts
Wed Oct-20-99 07:52 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Lunchbox_da_narcoleptic vs. Peacer: Players Conference Semifinals!!!"

You all should know the rules by now!! But just in case you used to ride the short bus to school...here is the drilly, yaheard??<P>1. 16 line maximum per verse<BR>2. No back to back verses in any round...anyone can begin a round. 3 Rounds is the battle.<BR>3. MAKE SURE TO POST YOUR TIME BEFORE YOU KEYSTYLE...<BR>4. Respond to the other battles so we can get an accurate vote!! ALL ARE WELCOME TO VOTE ON THESE BATTLES!!<BR>5. SEMIFINALS END ON MIDNIGHT, OCTOBER 25TH!!!<P>Ya earned your way here...now can you earn your keep?? The world may never know!!<P>DVSJ

MY VERY OWN HIPPIDY-HOP! I'M GOING TO LOVE YOU AND PLAY WITH YOU FOR EVER AND EVER!!!

Elmyra....the choice of a new generation

Printer-friendly copy | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
Keepin 'em at the top!!
Oct 21st 1999
Quite upset..I thought I would see a verse by now
Lunchbox_tha_narcoleptic
Oct 21st 1999
      whoa, doggy..
BOOCHO
Oct 21st 1999
      Keepin em at the top also
Lunchbox_tha_narcoleptic
Oct 21st 1999
      nice
Oct 22nd 1999
           Hear me out
Lunchbox_tha_narcoleptic
Oct 25th 1999
                Yo lunchbox!!
newguy
Oct 26th 1999
                you and me, lunch....
ABboT
Oct 26th 1999
                     Abbot
Lunchbox_tha_narcoleptic
Oct 26th 1999
                          tomorrow...
ABboT
Oct 26th 1999
                               Okay
Lunchbox_tha_narcoleptic
Oct 27th 1999
                                    i'll see what i can do
ABboT
Oct 27th 1999
lawd have mercy...
Da5thRealm
Oct 21st 1999
Hey look what I found!
Lunchbox_tha_narcoleptic
Oct 22nd 1999
      LUNCHBOX, whats my mothu fuckin name? LUNCHBOX, and who I'm rolling wit ...
Lunchbox_tha_narcoleptic
Oct 22nd 1999
           you got waaaaaaaaaaaay too much free time...
ABboT
Oct 22nd 1999
                ok
peacer
Oct 23rd 1999
                     its like this...
Oct 23rd 1999
                          Round one...Lunchpail??Lunchroom??what's his name???
Oct 23rd 1999
                               as in all other battles...
ABboT
Oct 23rd 1999
                                    A &quot;peace&quot; of Mediocrity
Lunchbox_tha_narcoleptic
Oct 24th 1999
                                         Hey
Lunchbox_tha_narcoleptic
Oct 24th 1999
                                              peacer, come on, kid
Oct 24th 1999
ROUND EXTENDED...FRIDAY MIDNIGHT LAST DAY TO POST!!
Oct 25th 1999
just push it along
Panhandler
Oct 25th 1999
      here i am....
peacer
Oct 25th 1999
           You F@@l!
Lunchbox_tha_narcoleptic
Oct 25th 1999
           Whoa...whoa...whoa...
newguy
Oct 26th 1999
           Lets keep these at the top O.K.
Lunchbox_tha_narcoleptic
Oct 26th 1999
           &quot;LISTEN&quot;
SCALTRU
Oct 26th 1999
           Rolund 2 (HINT: It comes betweent Math and Recess!)
Oct 26th 1999
                Lets keep these at the top
Lunchbox_tha_narcoleptic
Oct 26th 1999
                Simon says....
Panhandler
Oct 26th 1999
                Look
Lunchbox_tha_narcoleptic
Oct 27th 1999
                and the winner is....
Panhandler
Oct 28th 1999
                     Keep it @ the top
Lunchbox_tha_narcoleptic
Oct 28th 1999
                          aight....
peacer
Oct 28th 1999
                               u counted yourself out peacer
Oct 28th 1999
                                    To clearify
Lunchbox_tha_narcoleptic
Oct 29th 1999
                                         cool it y'all
ABboT
Oct 29th 1999
                                              aight...
peacer
Oct 30th 1999

DivineVersatile
Charter member
5491 posts
Thu Oct-21-99 09:52 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "Keepin 'em at the top!!"
In response to Reply # 0

a.k.a Mike P

MY VERY OWN HIPPIDY-HOP! I'M GOING TO LOVE YOU AND PLAY WITH YOU FOR EVER AND EVER!!!

Lunchbox_tha_narcoleptic

Thu Oct-21-99 01:49 PM

2. "Quite upset..I thought I would see a verse by now"
In response to Reply # 1

I chant sim sim sala bim, and muster powerful winds serving as my twin forming my facial expressions<BR>Breath vitality into the PC causing hard drives to read my thoughts so I wont have to type nothing<BR>Leaving my hands free to jerk off slap your girl on her ass while I get sucked off or anything else I think of<BR>How ironically, that one of the few who voted against me thinks he's now worthy to oppose me<BR>I accept your challenge willingly, my alphabetics versus your pathetics have me win the rounds easily<BR>Waiting till I post up for conviency, but just like Mahamid Ali "Imma take em in three"<BR>I think its lame to even try to crack on your name<BR>But hell...you know you dont wanna respond with rhyming e-mails<BR>I'll utilize the mouse and click upon your shirt tail <BR>Drag you through the net... to the depths of hell<BR>After this post I'll stalk you, even hunt in digital talk rooms<BR>Conduct hall sweeps with fine tooth brooms<BR>I'm the bully that threatend you at tweleve noon<BR>Promising to damage you with a three o clock rendevue<BR>Your drawers full a doo-doo as I beat you<BR>Got a Lunchbox full a lunch money tooken from you since you was two<BR>

BOOCHO

Thu Oct-21-99 02:04 PM

3. "whoa, doggy.."
In response to Reply # 2

yo, peacer, how are you gonna contend with that??<BR>I like your stuff, but with an opponent like lunchbox, you might have to have some friggin' saved up energy from childhood beatings to take him. Lunch, what the hell? Are you crazy? Even this bloody carcass I'm devouring said"OH SHIT" when he read that verse. Brace yourself,cause styling like that will only get you into the finals.<BR>What I'm saying is... Peacer, come with it, or it's over.<P>"hop on a cab or two, to ya avenue to battle you" Young Z from Da Outsiders<P>"I've seen this before... he suffers from lyric enhalation. Damn you BOOCHO DA UNRAVELLA!!!!!" Dr. Clonemaker Smythe<BR>

Lunchbox_tha_narcoleptic

Thu Oct-21-99 05:40 PM

4. "Keepin em at the top also"
In response to Reply # 3

Lunch anyone?

DJ_scratch_N_sniff
Member since Jun 09th 2002
155 posts
Fri Oct-22-99 10:23 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
9. "nice"
In response to Reply # 2

lunch, that shit was definitely better than those posts u made against me last round.<P>but to a couple of u kids who voted for lunch last round, don't say my shit don't make sense just cuz u cant understand it. If it's over your head, don't vote.<P>woulda fucked u up in rds 2,3 if i hadn't been so busy this week and besides<P>Monday was my 21st so u know i got plastered<BR>like a cast call me the mast cuz i got this hip-hop art mastered<BR>need to boost my IQ? ha! my intellect brings disaster<BR>I'm a genius<BR>U nothin but a old dirty bastard<P>I'm fly like Chaka Khan<BR>born leader like Farakhan<BR>my musical styles a cross between<BR>charles mingus and genghis khan<BR>get my fingas on<BR>ya girls ass when i get my cunnilingus on<BR>and when she try my dingus on<BR>gettin convulsions <BR>when I bring this on<BR>it fit so tight<BR>then in the middle of the night<BR>i'm out that's right <BR>i'm friggin gone<BR>in my truck<BR>she say 'thanks for the suck'<BR>lunch, i'd wish u luck<BR>but i don't give a fuck<BR>

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
giving you true posts since 1999 - effa charter member

"I can assure you, we won't be putting money into a society which is not transparent and corrupt."
-George W Bush

Lunchbox_tha_narcoleptic

Mon Oct-25-99 07:08 AM

18. "Hear me out"
In response to Reply # 9

I'm one of the many struggling artist with no deal. One of the many artist who group members became distant and nothing ever developed from a dream. I tired of being unnoticed. This page as well as anything I do in Hip-Hop IS a way that people can know THAT I HAVE SKILLS. Soon the right people WILL notice but until then it's our job as MCees to disrupt the food chain and dominate. Battling is how we do this! You hear me scratch, BATTLING! For someone such as yourself to get on here and not show for two rounds and then post shit talking as well as a rebuttle to the victor that is disrespectful. I bugged niggas out they sleep to post against you because I'm not done building my computer and computer lab claoses at 9:30 in Morgan State campus(which by the way I stayed in doing homework and checking for your rebuttle) and you have the nerve to say I don't have a life? Hip-Hop NEEDS lyricist like me out there right now with a contract to show these people out now that seem to have lost the concept what this shit is all about!<BR>I take her serioulsy, her meaning HIP-HOP VERY SERIOUSLY you aint gonna find a MC like me and until you become serious about this shit you will NEVER BEAT A MC LIKE! She is not to be played with have some respect for her. <P>Narcolepsy?<P>"What I be dying for be your peice of bullshit hobbie?" Outsidas-Mocusa

newguy

Tue Oct-26-99 08:05 AM

25. "Yo lunchbox!!"
In response to Reply # 18

You got some shit on tape I could hear? Or better yet MP3? I'm interested in hearing your shit.<P>Hit me up.<P>PEACE<P>Doug (The New Guy)<BR>"While you exist in a perpetual state of mediocrity, I be droppin these on ya dome"

ABboT

Tue Oct-26-99 12:53 PM

28. "you and me, lunch...."
In response to Reply # 18

i swear, you got the love everyone needs. just like you, i'm tryin to figure out a way where i can get my stuff out to the world (my friend said he has a way where i can put my stuff on mp3, but i need to get something else first i think). i love flowin like nothin else right now--something came over me; i think it was this battle. you and me need to hook it up and just flow....over the phone, whatever....where you live at anyways? but till then, your riping it up. i think you may have this one, but who knows what peacer will come with---he surprised us last round. just dont get a big head. one love in hip-hop....<P>the abbot has spoken.

Lunchbox_tha_narcoleptic

Tue Oct-26-99 01:11 PM

29. "Abbot"
In response to Reply # 28

My number is 443-885-6444 I'm at school so hit me up

ABboT

Tue Oct-26-99 01:44 PM

30. "tomorrow..."
In response to Reply # 29

i'll hit you up tomorrow...i'm waitin for an important call today. what time should i call around and who should i ask for? holla back...<P>the abbot has spoken.

Lunchbox_tha_narcoleptic

Wed Oct-27-99 02:39 AM

32. "Okay"
In response to Reply # 30

Anytime Mon-Wed-Fri after 10am before 2pm<BR> Thur Before 1oclock<BR>Or night time ask for lunchbox its my phone

ABboT

Wed Oct-27-99 12:43 PM

34. "i'll see what i can do"
In response to Reply # 32

i'm in school at those times. but i'll try to hit you up. are those eastern times? just wonderin, cause i'm west coast time. one love<P>the abbot has spoken.

Da5thRealm

Thu Oct-21-99 06:11 PM

5. "lawd have mercy..."
In response to Reply # 0

... dat was some ill off da wall ish!!!!!!! i was sick wit dat. it kinda started off a lil weak but got a hell of a lot better as it went on...<P>this is like a freak show/ soon as my heat blow/ sometimes i speak slow/ so people undastand my street flow... Busta Rhymez

Lunchbox_tha_narcoleptic

Fri Oct-22-99 07:03 AM

6. "Hey look what I found!"
In response to Reply # 5

Anyone heard the new D'Angelo dedication to Prince? Shit is tight definately baby making material!

Lunchbox_tha_narcoleptic

Fri Oct-22-99 08:39 AM

7. "LUNCHBOX, whats my mothu fuckin name? LUNCHBOX, and who I'm rolling wit ..."
In response to Reply # 6

OOOOOOOOOKAAAAAAAAAAAAY I'm relaoded!

ABboT

Fri Oct-22-99 02:00 PM

8. "you got waaaaaaaaaaaay too much free time..."
In response to Reply # 7

as long as youre spending it on here, its coo. nice verse indeed. i wish everyone else shared the same zeal as you do about this tourney. me personally, it got me giddy. especially that i'm still in this after who i've fought. keep flowin kid......<P>the abbot has spoken.

peacer

Sat Oct-23-99 06:30 AM

10. "ok"
In response to Reply # 8

you all want me to bring it so consider it brung.....<P>the bell just rang so its time for LUNCH/<BR>i ate you real quick and washed you down with fruit punch/<BR>im like the skin eatin plague and its you ill munch/<BR>grubbin on you like it was time for brunch/<BR>grunch/<BR>is the sound you hear when my words reach your brain/<BR>im the whole loaf of bread and your just one grain/<BR>your a petestrian playin chicken with peacer's train/<BR>you have a better chance of beatin an addiction of crack-cocaine/<BR>then beatin me in this battle, what are you insaine???/<BR>i can move many things when operating my lyrical krane/<BR>spittin shit that will have you runnin to spain/<BR>try and contain, but you can never hold me down/<BR>i have soul control of the okayplayers crown/<P>im just gettin warmed up<P><BR>

Quidom
Charter member
1856 posts
Sat Oct-23-99 06:43 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
11. "its like this..."
In response to Reply # 10

r1... LunchThermos the Dislexic<BR>peacer had some good one liners, like "you have a better chance of beatin an addiction of crack-cocaine/" but I think his last line summed it all up "im just gettin warmed up". I hope this is the case because Box came out the box with that round...<P><P>One.1. Quidom<P>Posts guaranteed to boost IQ's!!!<BR>School's in session...

-_____-

DivineVersatile
Charter member
5491 posts
Sat Oct-23-99 07:18 AM

12. "Round one...Lunchpail??Lunchroom??what's his name???"
In response to Reply # 11

Took that shit from "sim sim salabim"...not too many heads are up on that. Round 2!!<P>DVSJ

ABboT

Sat Oct-23-99 06:52 PM

13. "as in all other battles..."
In response to Reply # 12

i wont place my vote till after three. peacer, you can do better......lunch, keep doing what youre doing....<P>the abbot has spoken.

Lunchbox_tha_narcoleptic

Sun Oct-24-99 08:58 AM

14. "A &quot;peace&quot; of Mediocrity"
In response to Reply # 13

Many heads want to know what narcoleptic stand for<BR>Simple, the hardcore, horror, blood and gore<BR>If Hip-Hop's a girl then she's BEEN spoken for<BR>I dont go away on tour I go away for war<BR>With rations and a lightly packed napsack<BR>Tell my girlfriend wipe your tears cause I know I'm commin back<BR>Son you just enlisted I'm six pay grades better<BR>Try Leutenant Commander with shoulder boards respect your elders<BR>Solute in public, or private "Bend ya men" you role with <BR>You mean with two days to think that's all you can respond with<BR>Peacer get real, you the sweetest thing since Lauryn Hills solo deal with that first single that made a couple mil<BR>Declare "that" verse a typo <BR>Cause you looking like one of my students, trying to fight me cause he watched some tapes of Taebo<BR>"Who won?" ain't no need to ask it bastard<BR>You just a waste of loggin on tactics, letters, words, and slashes<BR>Talking bout, "consider it brung?", you couldn't bring it if you was room service in hotels getting called upon!<P><BR>Add bragging here: Jabroni! I'm gonna lube up that keyboard of yours real good! TURN THAT SON BITCH SIDEWAYS............AND STICK IT STRAIGHT UP YOUR CANDY ASS............IF YA SMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL......WHAT THE BOX.........IS COOKIN! HIT THE BOX"S MUSIC!!!!!!!!

Lunchbox_tha_narcoleptic

Sun Oct-24-99 09:27 AM

15. "Hey"
In response to Reply # 14

That was a bitch ass fight. Yall see that Tyson joint?

DJ_scratch_N_sniff
155 posts
Sun Oct-24-99 07:00 PM

16. "peacer, come on, kid"
In response to Reply # 15

peacer better not pull some shit like i did last week, or this is lunch's battle (.)<P>r1 lunch (but my verse was still illa)

"I can assure you, we won't be putting money into a society which is not transparent and corrupt."
-George W Bush

DivineVersatile
Charter member
5491 posts
Mon Oct-25-99 05:39 AM

17. "ROUND EXTENDED...FRIDAY MIDNIGHT LAST DAY TO POST!!"
In response to Reply # 0

a.k.a Mike P

Panhandler

Mon Oct-25-99 08:33 AM

19. "just push it along"
In response to Reply # 17

see that shit. if i had to be commentator of this i got lunch ahead by a long shot. peacer this is a battle in case you forgot so i suggest that you don't come in peace or be left in pieces to rest in piece. round uno to the narcoleptic<P><BR>until i see peacer's second verse i wait to make a decision on round two.

peacer

Mon Oct-25-99 04:06 PM

20. "here i am...."
In response to Reply # 19

im comin with king kong balls weighin two tons each/<BR>get out your notebook cause its my turn to teach/<BR>you can try but you cant reach my potential/<BR>your fallin short of my hiphop credential/<BR>for me movin on to the next round is essential/<BR>its a must/<BR>your sittin there twitchin cause you smoked my lyrical dust/<BR>with one gust/<BR>ill blow you away/<BR>this battle tournament im here to STAY/<BR>over your head the sky is turnin grey/<BR>i control the weather with the words i say/<BR>i can turn night to day/<BR>december in to may/<BR>your my bitch bull and im yellin oh-le/<P>"hes heatin up"<P><BR>

Lunchbox_tha_narcoleptic

Mon Oct-25-99 05:55 PM

21. "You F@@l!"
In response to Reply # 20

I posses a attitutde of divinity <BR>No one can oppose me, who used two hands to keystyle words against me<BR>Given rules by Allah "TEACH THEM"<BR>If I'm breaking out notepads, I must enter a password, and chant a sacred prayer to unleash them<BR>Souls exit the loose leafs of my kingdom<BR>Better than before I defeated them<BR>Behold "Dazed" left as smoked out as B-Real<BR>To return with the wizardry of Chino XL<BR>I feel compelled to free spirits from their mediocre shell<BR>Until angels like Scratch and Sniff rebel<BR>Then they are no longer worthy of what deeds do <BR>Not even worthy to speak to banned for life, considered evil<BR>Sin infected out to fool MY people <BR>With repititous comments to assault and bash the things that we do<BR>HOW DARE YOU even agree to come to flows with the like of me a demon that can focus his chi<BR>EXCUSE ME?

newguy

Tue Oct-26-99 08:42 AM

26. "Whoa...whoa...whoa..."
In response to Reply # 21

Umm...umm....I was trying to hold my tongue until this thing was over...but Lunch is coming TOO FUCKING SICK!! <P>"HOW DARE YOU even agree/to come to flows with the likes of me/a demon that can focus his chi/EXCUSE ME?"<P>Geezus CHRIST, man!!! Box is off the fuckin METER! PEACER!! I'm telling you NOW that if you are reading this, you need to come fucking HARD in that last round, because as it stands now you are getting fucking BURIED!! Box is straight serving your ass! I almost broke my laptop when I read that closing line....goddamn.<P>I hope this is motivation for Peacer. I'm rooting for you, kid. DO SOMETHING. Don't hold shit back!!<P>PEACE<P>Doug (The New Guy)<BR>"While you exist in a perpetual state of mediocrity, I be droppin these on ya dome"

Lunchbox_tha_narcoleptic

Tue Oct-26-99 12:14 PM

27. "Lets keep these at the top O.K."
In response to Reply # 26

New Guy I'm sorry to say YES I do have something on tape but it's only one song and it's not very good quality. That's the break I'm getting right now and looking for a deal. Money is scarce and a deal seems inevitable but distant. Though you see that I battle as if the prize WAS a deal! But we could work something out if you want to hear my shit! E-Mail me yo DodgeCitysOwn@hotmail.com<P>narcolepsy?

SCALTRU

Tue Oct-26-99 06:38 PM

31. "&quot;LISTEN&quot;"
In response to Reply # 21

What can i say.................props.<BR>that one goes to the box

DivineVersatile
Charter member
5491 posts
Tue Oct-26-99 03:48 AM

22. "Rolund 2 (HINT: It comes betweent Math and Recess!)"
In response to Reply # 20

LLLLLLLLLLLUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHH....er...box!!<P>DVSJ

Lunchbox_tha_narcoleptic

Tue Oct-26-99 06:55 AM

23. "Lets keep these at the top"
In response to Reply # 22

Hi my name is

Panhandler

Tue Oct-26-99 07:00 AM

24. "Simon says...."

throw the towel in for peacer. the lyrical content of lunch is a pure show of supremacy verses mediocrity. peacer content is elementary compared to the developed barage of lunch box. peacer is trying to chop away instead of sever the whole head. sorry peacer, your like giant in mo' better blues... " you keep coming up short." <BR>this one is another land slide for the lunch box.<BR>round 2 lunch box.

Lunchbox_tha_narcoleptic

Wed Oct-27-99 07:48 AM

33. "Look"
In response to Reply # 24

Seltzer water, spritzer the difference? Eh forget it

Panhandler

Thu Oct-28-99 07:19 AM

35. "and the winner is...."

sorry peacer. didn't come hard enuff, start over better luck next time, etc, etc, round tre to lunch box<P><P>

Lunchbox_tha_narcoleptic

Thu Oct-28-99 12:57 PM

36. "Keep it @ the top"
In response to Reply # 35

Will yall vote

peacer

Thu Oct-28-99 02:53 PM

37. "aight...."
In response to Reply # 36

you all countin me out so soon. i aint done god damn it.<P>ill beat everyone down like they was rodney king/<BR>lunchbox spittin shit like cash money's bling bling/<BR>for every action theres a reaction/<BR>breakin fake emcees down to the rawest fraction/<BR>lunchbox your slippin cause your kicks have no traction/<BR>come one come all to this hiphop attraction/<BR>watch me make this weak CARE BEAR lunchbox disappear/<BR>ill turn the mic around and stab you like a spear/<BR>kickin into fifth gear, its hard to stear/<BR>blowin by you i fuck up your whole weakass career/<BR>whats that lunchbox?? is that a tear/<BR>your a fuckin fagot, gettin plugged from the rear/<BR>your asshole hurts cause its made for shit not dicks/<BR>i think you've even been spotted in gay porno flicks/<BR>ridin jocks like a horse ridin hick/<BR>dont step to me you pussy ass prick/<P>you all pissed me off so take all that. read it again and again cause you aint gonna find more shit talkin in this whole tournament. you all countin me out before the shits over..week<P><P><BR>

DJ_scratch_N_sniff
155 posts
Thu Oct-28-99 06:17 PM

38. "u counted yourself out peacer"
In response to Reply # 37

that's right. by goin' the fag-callin route. i was pullin 4 u, kid, but round 3 u just stank up the place.<P>r1 lunch<BR>r2 closer, but still lunch<BR>r3 still gotta go with lunch even though he talked some shit about (who?)<P>speakin of which. lunch: i'm not tryin to start beef w/ you. Did you find anything in particular that i posted to be personally offensive? That whole sob story about your crew that bailed on you and you spending hours in the computer lab just to battle and havin school and work and a kid i found really .... (snore). damn, i guess i'm the narcoleptic now.<BR>What was it anyway. 4 days? I was ready to bring it only to see that some peacer's name was where mine should have been.<BR>Yeah, u won that shit fair and L7, and i like your shit. Not exactly my style, but u got skillz. U seem to have improved since u battled me, but Toe's gonna fuck u up next round.<BR>Again, no beef. Respect. Just gotta stand my ground when u talk shit like that.

-George W Bush

Lunchbox_tha_narcoleptic

Fri Oct-29-99 07:15 AM

39. "To clearify"
In response to Reply # 38

I had beef with your representation of the artform. The point of you getting toasted on your twenty first birthday, and then wanting to pick up where you started was bullshit! It's THAT mentality that's poluting Hip-Hop right now. Do you feel me? These assholes out right now think they can do whatever they want and personally I'm sick of it. And to see people like you who engage in battle(which I truly respect)and then just shit on it like that- HUH? The guidelines are at the top of each battle and you made it that far to throw it away on whatever you drank! And furthermore I didn't post my life for anyone's amusemnet or help for sleep problems. I just thought you would like to know about my life since you satated that I didn't HAVE one for wanting to carry this battle like it should be carried, WITH HONOR! No beef with YOU but I do not condone what you stand for! Neglection!

ABboT

Fri Oct-29-99 12:13 PM

40. "cool it y'all"
In response to Reply # 39

everybody needs to take a deep breath and calm down. i just knew some drama would result from this tourney. just forget about it. and peacer, i agree that some people were countin you out before they should have-ya know, by sayin lunch already had it. they just foos, thats all. you said you werent a battlin emcee, and i believe that to the fullest. just dont stop spittin your other stuff on account of this. and i just have to do my duty right here: lunchbox advances. one love.<P>the abbot has spoken.

peacer

Sat Oct-30-99 05:27 AM

41. "aight..."
In response to Reply # 40

this board is about love thats why i like it so much so the 2 of you chill

Lobby Freestyle Board Freestyle Board Archives topic #1541 Previous topic | Next topic