Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Freestyle Board Freestyle Board Archives topic #10346

Subject: "YUKON MAGAZINE.VIII" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
blak_yukon
Charter member
3901 posts
Thu Sep-30-04 08:40 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"YUKON MAGAZINE.VIII"
Wed Oct-06-04 05:25 AM by KnowOne

Uncle Blak with the fall edition,yall...I caught up with a veteran's veteran. Youngans and Now-schoolahs, yall are being watched, i promise you imma get at yall. But I had to get this cat in right quick. Like m'self, this cat just does his thing and slides off. Comes equipped with his own swagger. We aint crew or nothing but It's a mutual thing were, If I saw him and vice versa...you know how us colored cats do...we give the headnod piece like...sup. So thats what I did, I hailed up d'one called DVS. Lets start the show...

YM: That’s a cool site Jilly Hunter laced for you and your crew...sup, Lunch. A new CD in the works? How were the previous releases received.

Yeah, Jilly really came thru on the website...that's really Lunchbox's baby right there, though. He hounds me incessantly for content, so it should turn out quite nicely. Rest assured that he has a lot more in store for the masses. I'm currently working on my 1st solo album, "DVS For Alderman". I expect to be finished in early 2005. It’s really giving me a chance to stretch out and show some of my range, and it has been a very eye opening experience. Nothing like recording 12 songs and realizing that "HEY....I'VE CHANGED! TIME TO START OVER!!" I'm pretty sure the finished product will be worth the wait,though.

My 1st release was as part of a collective called THE GENESIS EXPERIMENT, consisting of myself (DVS), emcee G-Sicks, emcee/producer Fathom 9 and engineer/DJ J Mecca. Though it was never commercially released, this album got tons of underground love in Memphis, TN, where it was originally recorded. Since the four of us were from such diverse backgrounds (Sicks is from NY, I'm from Chicago, J Mecca from CT and Ennis from Memphis)...cats were really surprised to hear such pure hip hop coming out of this supposedly "country" town. Even though it was recorded in 2000, I still got asked about what happened to "THEM GENETIC EXCREMENT CATS"!!

YM: I've seen you go from a tourney host, as well as a participant. To one who appears every now and again. Still quality material yet scathing towards the boards when you rhyme. ("Fuck the boards”, even snapped off on this here mag). Other times endearing and engaging with your poetry, your most showing exceptional range (Fierce). Talk about these changes

*Changes F.Rellevant playin'*

Haha...I think its all part of the cycle of being an artist and having genuine love for the Freestyle Board. When I first came to OKP in 1999, the Freestyle Board was the 1st place that I gravitated to. As a writer and an emcee, it was just beautiful to see like minded people sharing their art and really giving a damn about one another. But, as time went on and as my life grew more complex with family, school and kids and all...I just wasn't able to dedicate the time to the boards like I used to, day in and day out, responding to EVERYBODY...Upon my return after a hiatus...it just seemed like the atmosphere of the board had changed. Whereas the Freestyle Board used to be a battleground for emcees to cut there teeth, I came back to this new "Def Poetry Jam" style that I just wasn't feeling. I guess it was a natural progression as more people came to the site...but I bristled against it. I had my beefs, granted. In the process, I served plenty a cat...and had my head straight busted more than once...but in the end...it was all out of love for this place.

Right now? I feel like I'm an OG...partially because I AM older in age than most of the people who post here...and partially because I've been here so long that I don't feel the need to prove myself anymore like I did when I was a bit younger. But in the end? I love you guys to death...and I will support you as much as I possibly can in doing what you gotta do. Cat's in here is talented, yo.

YM: How far has the music taken you in your life. What I mean is...you got the voice, flow and production that complements. What’s left to conquer out there. Where have you gone with this and where’s this all going.

Well...what cats really don't know is that I was spitting on mikes when most people were in Pampers. I gave the valedictorian speech at my pre-school, for chrissakes!! My father's connections afforded me the chance to speak in front of thousands of people at a time before I was even a teenager. So...I said all of THAT bullshit to say this: Flow doesn't come naturally...you have to actively develop your own voice. My entire style comes from years of experience, and a deep love for this Hip Hop music that raised me.
The only thing that is left for me to conquer is my own self-doubts. I know I'm NICE...but the question is, how nice? Because every time I think I'm tight...along comes a Lunch or a Fathom 9 who reminds me that in reality...I still got a loooong way to go. But I'll never stop rhyming. Giving up isn't in my blood...its how I get through the day.
I'ma be that 70 year old nigga in the back of the club getting buck to "Ante Up" with a walker and shit.

YM: Earlier I said wassup to Lunch. Did yall meet here on the boards? I remember back than it seemed like yall were crew along with a few others (what’s the name of the crew). Has the boards served as a breeding ground of sorts? A place where you were able to form alliances, possibly go on and make some serious moves with.

Haha....me and Lunch met when I was throwing a tourney. I just happened to be in the chat room firing lil keystyles back and forth, when I noticed this cat Lunch was rather nice with the nouns and verbs. So...I hipped him to the tourney I was throwing...and the rest is history. Me and that cat have been thru so many different incarnations and aliases it’s pathetic...but we both share a real strong passion for being the best at what we do...and at starting a WHOLE LOTTA SHIT!!! If I hadn't met Lunch...there might not be an OMNi today. (For those who don't know, OMNi is a collective of emcees, producers and singers that met here on OKP, and have aligned with one another to ensure our individual and collective success). That was all Lunch from start to finish.

YM: Why do you think so many of the battles you've hosted been archived? Others also hosted some here and there. Were there mods around to select who gets in or...

Well, a lot of the battles I hosted where like the 1st one's done. I hosted the 1st successful (to completion) battle. I still owe ToeJam his Frozen Snickers and shit! I had seen other battles being thrown...but I also noticed a lot of arguing and what not about biases and whatever. So...when I threw my battles, I wanted them to be unbiased in a way that no one could question the outcome. Angieee (the old web mistress extraordinaire) and B Kyle were real supportive of the battles, and the material that came out was just FIRE...hence the archives. I really thing that a lot more of the work on this board should be archived...but that's on the mods and what they see fit.

I was just lucky to be one of the 1st to do it and do it well, you know?

YM: Where’s the Freestyle Board at? More specifically highlight the good things that are happening as of late. Alot of folks are quick to point out the flaws or faults. Let’s hear your take on the positive side of things here. You know what I can say about the boards now? I really feel like the love that I felt when I first came here is coming back now. People like Robynwildchild, PhotoSynthesis, Ezzsential, InstantAxis...hell even RickyPooh (a.k.a. MiracleRic) have genuine love and respect for each others art. The Freestyle Board rides for one another...which I might not have been able to say a year or so ago.

It’s got me to a point where I actually ENJOY coming around and building with cats again. And I'm sometimey as hell...so that's saying a WHOLE lot!

YM: Favorite part here...in your own words, break down DVS. Cause alot of folks only see the name every so often. I remember seeing it as Divine Versatile. So how did we get from that to the 3 letters. Go...

OK...here we go...
When I first started spitting, I went by the name MK Love...for this embarrassing assed crush I had on this chick across the street named Kelly. (My boys still crack on me about this one). I went from there to "DaRealis", but that didn't really speak upon my attributes.

So...I decided to break down what mattered the most to me.
The 1st thing I got was "Divine"...because everything that I do in life, and ESPECIALLY within this art form, is influenced by my undying devotion to the Most High. The next one was "Versatile"...'cause I write poetry, I emcee, I freestyle, I sing, and I can even dance a little if you throw on some Deep House music!

The 3rd attribute was "Skills". I wanted it to be in my name that I had skills, undeniably. You can't say my name without making reference to my skills. Point blank. So, now we got the acronym D.V.S., right? But we ALSO got "Devious"...and THAT shit is true as hell, too! I'm not the one you want to leave around your little sister if she's over 18, yo. TRUST! Not saying I'd cuff her and be bogus about it...but I've always had that little "devious" look in my eyes, like I'm just a LITTLE too slick for my own good.

So...that's the foundation. I've got other plays upon that...but we don't have all day, now...do we? LOL!
It was always DVS, but I was trying to put my 1st two attributes on blast. But...you do me a favor and try logging in as DivineVersatile every day, multiple times a day, on this site...

FUGGGG DAT!!

DVS it is...DVS it shall remain.

Spank you for playing.

----------sig-----------

http://unclevicart.com/

me and the fellas would converge and heat up some Hot Pockets in preparation for Rap City.© Roc

dude, getting a response from the folks at freestyle is like watching water boil...© Tek

Printer-friendly copy | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: YUKON MAGAZINE.VIII
Sep 30th 2004
CoSign....especially on......
Oct 01st 2004
feelin this
Oct 03rd 2004
since you asked....
Oct 04th 2004
      RE: since you asked....
Oct 06th 2004
           sure
Oct 06th 2004
Correction
Oct 04th 2004
Oct 04th 2004
*nods
Oct 06th 2004
yo
Oct 12th 2004
Oct 12th 2004
it ain't you...its me...
Oct 13th 2004
      Nahhh -- You Know What?
Oct 18th 2004
           And that is sad......
Oct 26th 2004
good ish
Oct 18th 2004
Nov 01st 2004

PhotoSynthesis
Charter member
16101 posts
Thu Sep-30-04 09:46 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "RE: YUKON MAGAZINE.VIII"
In response to Reply # 0
Thu Sep-30-04 09:46 AM

Pleased to meet you Mr. DVS -- ;^)

Anotha nice one Blak! -- *Yuuuup* -- I'll be expecting you to have your own TV talk show by 2007 -- (With all the experience you're gettin' here on OKP Freestyle) -- Either that, or you could have a magazine where you're interviewing ALL Hip Hop stars, nahmean? -- *smiles*

You get better & better -- (More Indepth -- Up front -- & personal) -- The more issues you throw out! -- ;^)

*Good Job~GOOD JOB*

A guitar string vibrating, a measure of my soul, a breech in the silence --
I've always felt like words come through me & I write them down... they have no master --- gsquared ♥

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/2/photosynthesis_music.htm

KnowOne
Charter member
39942 posts
Fri Oct-01-04 02:40 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
2. "CoSign....especially on......"
In response to Reply # 1

>Anotha nice one Blak!
>You get better & better -- (More Indepth -- Up front -- &
>personal) -- The more issues you throw out! -- ;^)
>
>
>*Good Job~GOOD JOB*

IG: KnowOne215 | PS+ ID: KnowOne215

Ezzsential
Charter member
11085 posts
Sun Oct-03-04 05:56 PM

3. "feelin this"
In response to Reply # 0

as far as blac goes, this is tight!
I mean, you're mad personal and indepth and I feel that I know DVS personally now

DVS<~~~ I'll repeat it. DVS for mod

when ur articulating I can tell ur a "real" emcee not a netcee cuz you demonstrate your love for hiphop
and PEACE to your name organization
I can relate cuz I got the name "essential" from a RZA statement back in 1999 "fortified w/ the essential vitamins n minerals, the sky is my blanket stuffin clouds into my pillow"
I changed it to Ezzsential w/ Z's cuz @ battlin.. i was sayin my style is needed (essential) and don't sleep "ZZ"

anyway, what u said about the boards is kinda true
about it becoming cliche..and "def poetry jam" style
but what i have to say to u is this: that's why we need u here to bring back the original, the underground, the intensely verbose battles.. and demonstrate "real" hiphop...
so whassup w/ a tourney?

AND
that's love w/ u and lunch and others...
do u have any links or material online that I can peep?

and yo, when u said you believe in "the most high" what are ur beliefs and inspirations?

and when u said ur dad gave u a chance to speak or whatever- what did u mean??

anyway, I feel this because I have love for hiphop as well and anyone who is dedicated to it is cool...

that's love..

-lol I write battle verses to Mariah Carey songs...

www.webspawner.com/users/delicateaurasoul/index.html
This is a great website to discuss spirituality/religion, philosophies, and post poems:www.aware-discussion.net
www.3kingsmusic.com < for spiritual hiphop
www.enneagraminstitute.com < for self-analysis

don't sleep on my girl AMEL!her songs: "we can be knew""beyond""all i got" and "giving something up" from her Bravebird lp all inspire me in sooo many ways, when I felt like giving up...
www.blisslife.com/bliss_sightsandsounds.php?osCsid=f1ef9dcf4b3b372e91ef7b45984fb5e2

I'm a H.E.R.B.
Holotype Existance
Rhetoric Bound

we are all intertwined and webbed together
through something more powerful than the flesh~revion

rules are for those that need structure
discipline is for the anal retentive and power hungry
repeated tests are the only thing of which i speak
we need to be tested to find out which part of the soul is weak~robynwildchild

You have the strength of Beowulf but cripple it because of your affinity for the monster
You have been sustaining yourself on the gruel of self-destruction for so long your stomach rejects the ambrosia of life
While the hero of your mind stands by without action while the monster of your emotions sever friendship like arteries under the knife~PG

"fingertips of sun
trace the edges of this room
I turn my face so
your leaving does not eclipse
your kiss on back of my neck"~Ambergirl

someday I won't have to tell myself the obvious
or pretend to be oblivious
~Robynwildchild

"pain is usually the source of my work. the way i have dealt with mental adversity is by embracing it, and allowing certain ideals to wash over my consciousness so that i could purge my pain."-tek

My anthem: "close my eyes" Mariah Carey www.mariahcarey.com/mariahcarey/music/M_1.las?click=butterfly

I was wayward child
With the weight of the world
That I held deep inside
Life was a winding road
And I learned many things
Little ones shouldn't know

CHORUS
But I closed my eyes
Steadied my feet on the ground
Raised my head to the sky
And though time's rolled by
Still feel like that child
As I look at the moon
Maybe I grew up
A little too soon

VERSE 2
Funny how one can learn
To grow numb to the madness
And block it away
I left the worst unsaid
Let it all dissipate
And I try to forget

chorus (above)

BRIDGE
Nearing the edge
Oblivious I almost
Fell right over
A part of me
Will never be quite able
To feel stable
That woman-child feeling inside
Was on the verge of fading
Thankfully I
Woke up in time

VERSE 3
Guardian angel I
Sail away on an ocean
With you by my side
Orange clouds roll by
They burn into your image
And you're still alive
(You're always alive)

chorus
I always thought that if i sifted through the rummage I would reveal something as prescious as the love that I possess, and I could prove that real love exists
with a luster so real that it has a "high pitch"
and it's rays would beam illiminate and spread
so it could become a trend
and we would all be human again~me

the colors were NEVER accurate!and people dont go thru people!

my music:
www.soundclick.com/sylana
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Brb8g8f18xE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NgNuVHrEKI

DVS
Member since Sep 13th 2002
19730 posts
Mon Oct-04-04 03:30 AM

4. "since you asked...."
In response to Reply # 3
Mon Oct-04-04 03:31 AM

>DVS<~~~ I'll repeat it. DVS for mod

Haha...

>so whassup w/ a tourney?

probably be throwing one of those pretty soon. Once it gets a lil colder outside.

>AND
>that's love w/ u and lunch and others...
>do u have any links or material online that I can peep?

http://www.weareomniverse.com is where you can hear a portion of our material. It has a media player once you go to the site...and all of the members of OMNi have tracks on the side you can check out. I also have my own message board over there.

>
>and yo, when u said you believe in "the most high" what are
>ur beliefs and inspirations?

I believe in the existence of one God, indivisible and inseparable. I believe that mortals have multiple ways of interpreting said God...be it by way of faith, or medtiation, or service. Beyond that...I'm a true student of life and experience...I don't label my spirituality...and I am very in tune with my Creator.

>and when u said ur dad gave u a chance to speak or whatever-
>what did u mean??

My father was a successful businessman in Chicago when I was younger. Between him (the venues) and my godmother (the coaching and the speechwriting)...I began working as a public speaker when I was only 6 or 7 years old. I literally have a videotape of myself, in a white suit with a butterfly collar, speaking to no less than 300 people at my family reunion in 1980.

>anyway, I feel this because I have love for hiphop as well
>and anyone who is dedicated to it is cool...
>
>that's love..

thanks, sis. appreciate you taking the time to read my bullshit.

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Waldorf and Statler Vol 4:CONAN IS OUT NOW!!!: http://waldorfandstatler.bandcamp.com

and don't forget to check "DVS 4 ALDERMAN"

http://windimoto.bandcamp.com/album/dvs-4-alderman-bandcamp-exclusive-expanded-editio

Ezzsential
Charter member
11085 posts
Wed Oct-06-04 06:51 AM

7. "RE: since you asked...."
In response to Reply # 4

I couldn't find the links to the songs? I went to "sounds" but there was nothing to click on..

can u help me?

-lol I write battle verses to Mariah Carey songs...

www.webspawner.com/users/delicateaurasoul/index.html
This is a great website to discuss spirituality/religion, philosophies, and post poems:www.aware-discussion.net
www.3kingsmusic.com < for spiritual hiphop
www.enneagraminstitute.com < for self-analysis

don't sleep on my girl AMEL!her songs: "we can be knew""beyond""all i got" and "giving something up" from her Bravebird lp all inspire me in sooo many ways, when I felt like giving up...
www.blisslife.com/bliss_sightsandsounds.php?osCsid=f1ef9dcf4b3b372e91ef7b45984fb5e2

I'm a H.E.R.B.
Holotype Existance
Rhetoric Bound

we are all intertwined and webbed together
through something more powerful than the flesh~revion

rules are for those that need structure
discipline is for the anal retentive and power hungry
repeated tests are the only thing of which i speak
we need to be tested to find out which part of the soul is weak~robynwildchild

You have the strength of Beowulf but cripple it because of your affinity for the monster
You have been sustaining yourself on the gruel of self-destruction for so long your stomach rejects the ambrosia of life
While the hero of your mind stands by without action while the monster of your emotions sever friendship like arteries under the knife~PG

"fingertips of sun
trace the edges of this room
I turn my face so
your leaving does not eclipse
your kiss on back of my neck"~Ambergirl

someday I won't have to tell myself the obvious
or pretend to be oblivious
~Robynwildchild

"pain is usually the source of my work. the way i have dealt with mental adversity is by embracing it, and allowing certain ideals to wash over my consciousness so that i could purge my pain."-tek

My anthem: "close my eyes" Mariah Carey www.mariahcarey.com/mariahcarey/music/M_1.las?click=butterfly

I was wayward child
With the weight of the world
That I held deep inside
Life was a winding road
And I learned many things
Little ones shouldn't know

CHORUS
But I closed my eyes
Steadied my feet on the ground
Raised my head to the sky
And though time's rolled by
Still feel like that child
As I look at the moon
Maybe I grew up
A little too soon

VERSE 2
Funny how one can learn
To grow numb to the madness
And block it away
I left the worst unsaid
Let it all dissipate
And I try to forget

chorus (above)

BRIDGE
Nearing the edge
Oblivious I almost
Fell right over
A part of me
Will never be quite able
To feel stable
That woman-child feeling inside
Was on the verge of fading
Thankfully I
Woke up in time

VERSE 3
Guardian angel I
Sail away on an ocean
With you by my side
Orange clouds roll by
They burn into your image
And you're still alive
(You're always alive)

chorus
I always thought that if i sifted through the rummage I would reveal something as prescious as the love that I possess, and I could prove that real love exists
with a luster so real that it has a "high pitch"
and it's rays would beam illiminate and spread
so it could become a trend
and we would all be human again~me

the colors were NEVER accurate!and people dont go thru people!

my music:
www.soundclick.com/sylana
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Brb8g8f18xE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NgNuVHrEKI

Lunchbox
Member since Sep 06th 2003
8174 posts
Wed Oct-06-04 08:16 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IMClick to send message via ICQ
8. "sure"
In response to Reply # 7

Go to

www.weareomniverse.com

when you get there a radio blog loads up and automatically plays our shit. I labeled everything by name. So you should see the names next to the songs. If you scroll down on the songs you should see DVS - Abuse or DVS - Changes and vice versa. And also Genesis Experiment is his former group as well. He does singing on "Wishful Thinking" but rhymes on the rest of them.

OMNi Are you listening?

RPWQ: The Divinci Code

blak_yukon
Charter member
3901 posts
Mon Oct-04-04 09:35 AM

5. "Correction"
In response to Reply # 0

We here at YM made a slight mistake...

Bartek did "not" design the site. Long story but Jilly Hunter designed it.

blk

----------sig-----------

http://unclevicart.com/

me and the fellas would converge and heat up some Hot Pockets in preparation for Rap City.© Roc

dude, getting a response from the folks at freestyle is like watching water boil...© Tek

soulchild
Member since Dec 25th 2003
1272 posts
Mon Oct-04-04 02:07 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
6. "RE: YUKON MAGAZINE.VIII"
In response to Reply # 0

i would be uppin this to show my support if it wasn't already at the top of the page...
another good one, blak. nice to hear about you, DVS.

soul.

LaDeeDeF_99
Charter member
4028 posts
Wed Oct-06-04 07:24 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
9. "*nods"
In response to Reply # 0

good to see you again DVS
thanks for believing in Freestyle.

uncle blak-thanks for asking the tough questions.

peace
ladee

jayare214
Charter member
2209 posts
Tue Oct-12-04 12:53 PM

10. "yo"
In response to Reply # 0

good look blak!!!
I think quite a few of us have been here 4-5 years and seen the board go thru alot....ive traded verses with DVS and peeped his poetry style over the years. I got real respect for what that cat do, and i feel like i got a little more p's for him and his craft now....
thats why i subscribe to the YM ya dig!
-j

my music group:
http://www.facebook.com/beataroundabush
http://www.lastfm.com/beataroundabush
http://www.reverbnation.com/beataroundabush
http://www.myspace.com/beataroundabush

My beats:
www.myspace.com/jayarejohnson

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/3/no

Instant Axis
Member since Nov 15th 2002
1953 posts
Tue Oct-12-04 03:52 PM

11. "RE: YUKON MAGAZINE.VIII"
In response to Reply # 0

word...ive seen DVS abd lucnh and the crew building over the years...them cats is making moves indeed...good to see some info on the kid and see how he's toned his craft...good ish Blak...looks like ya last mag got cats scared to reply to ya now...they must not like you for that Frak support...the shit is still fire tho pimpin...peace.

fuck a sig!!!

why MiracleRic thinks me and him clic aight, here's the reason, u real with yours, i am once i bring my guard down, we both stupid as hell, we both got our talents, want a lot of the same things, like a lot of the same things, we both

DVS
Member since Sep 13th 2002
19730 posts
Wed Oct-13-04 04:58 AM

12. "it ain't you...its me..."
In response to Reply # 11

let this have been an expose on one of the sisters in here.

BLOWUPTUATION!! LOL

It's all good though...Politricks of the Bizness.

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Waldorf and Statler Vol 4:CONAN IS OUT NOW!!!: http://waldorfandstatler.bandcamp.com

and don't forget to check "DVS 4 ALDERMAN"

http://windimoto.bandcamp.com/album/dvs-4-alderman-bandcamp-exclusive-expanded-editio

PhotoSynthesis
Charter member
16101 posts
Mon Oct-18-04 11:57 AM

13. "Nahhh -- You Know What?"
In response to Reply # 12

I really don't think a lotta folks on the board now even *know* who DVS is, nahmean?

There's a lotta NEW heads on the board -- And if they ain't seen yo name very often on the board -- Either throwing down some verses -- OR RESPONDING TO SOME VERSES -- Then they ain't that familiar with who you are.

And a lot of the "Old" heads just ain't around no mo' -- *shruggs*

But you know what?

Quality -- Is just as important as QUANITY, na'amsayin'?

And I think you have a nice quality of responses -- From quality heads on the board -- *Yuuup*

*So There* -- ;^b

A guitar string vibrating, a measure of my soul, a breech in the silence --
I've always felt like words come through me & I write them down... they have no master --- gsquared ♥

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/2/photosynthesis_music.htm

KnowOne
Charter member
39942 posts
Tue Oct-26-04 04:19 AM

15. "And that is sad......"
In response to Reply # 13

>I really don't think a lotta folks on the board now even
>*know* who DVS is, nahmean?

IG: KnowOne215 | PS+ ID: KnowOne215

AUS
Member since Sep 25th 2002
780 posts
Mon Oct-18-04 12:08 PM

14. "good ish"
In response to Reply # 0

this was a decent read blak.

dvs, str8 up you are one of the few i can read and actually flow it to a beat. keep on.

Basura Caliente:

S.A.U.S.E. - Distributary
The Movie Stars - Coming to the Stage

"I school a beat like I'm Aus at Harvard" - Miracle Ric

"Bless yo heart!!!!"

http://www.myspace.com/beatslanginpimps
http://www.myspace.com/s_a_u_s_e

delrica
Charter member
6889 posts
Mon Nov-01-04 11:57 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
16. "RE: YUKON MAGAZINE.VIII"
In response to Reply # 0

Archiving per the author's request.

Next issue will be out when he put it out!

One

----------------------
Cop my stuff, mayne!

My first chapbook: "This Chapbook Was Made With Pilfered Office Products" available now - $6.00

My 2nd chapbook, coming in 2007: "Orgasms and Ice Cream"

fmi: http://www.myspace.com/delrica

Lobby Freestyle Board Freestyle Board Archives topic #10346 Previous topic | Next topic