Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Freestyle Board Freestyle Board Archives topic #13794

Subject: "pheonix fluids" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
Ezzsential
Charter member
11085 posts
Sat Dec-27-03 04:43 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"pheonix fluids"

what's up all? haven't been around in a while..been mad busy...
but i wrote this peice.. needs some critique... feedback welcome..

riddle me tender
eyelashes are tassles
simultaneously sedated assessing druge pastures
peddle the butterfly, cranking it's wings until bleeding
the sheening rays are beaming in freon
every essence of my barcoded being
i'm freezing... in eighth echo guitar
flip the baton, to break it's bar... pour out the stealth menage
scrape the stars from the sky with the corners of greeting cards
blistered sparks fizzle fog from the fissures...blurb bodyparts mangled pipes, and pin-up...

your lips slit a grey goodnight as i
curl up in abandonment with half mooned shaped eyes
drape arched over a padded plaster pillar, descending as hairgrowth
scissors are hemoraging antidotes, stencil in the grandiose pain with a pen , cut it then hem
lay these parts over my body...i rock the missing limbs
I had hoped to cling to you pouting my lips and become a girl again
a trademarked eternal kingpin
manilla luster..i rusted in wingspan
syphillus splendor
swaping a muse for a canter
careless whispers
rattle the skelaton, it's berries fall failure
stich manner with small talk memorabilia
after all, twinkle toes has become a spectacle
remove these sutures holding me together and let me peel from physical...

-Stephani

www.3kingsmusic.com < for spiritual hiphop
www.enneagraminstitute.com < for self-analysis
www.poetry.com < for haiku's/poetry contest, to copywrite your poems
www.hiphopinfinity.com < an awesome ughh site
I'm a H.E.R.B.
Holotyped Existance
Rhetoric Bound

"fingertips of sun
trace the edges of this room
I turn my face so
your leaving does not eclipse
your kiss on back of my neck"~Ambergirl

someday I won't have to tell myself the obvious
or pretend to be oblivious
~Robynwildchild

The new me is like: A woman killed in ruffles; falling to the ground with her hair spread out; her wrist secreting ambiant neon blood
Juggling the moon and stars in palms; with the flecks in the eyes turning globes confetti like yearns of non-existant love...
Running in barefoot brooks; with the moon arching its reflection up the aching backs where he holds onto my hips and sways me
my dreams are:
Renewing again amoungst the mating mossrocks stay satiated coining a pith in a breathy palms; so so sappy drenching dreary destiny to bloody toned walls
my heart calls: callused and waving kites colors hues meshing, please feel me- I'm so-so soft- scratching like cat napes, round and female with sun-dresses blowing passion.. kiss the wind swiveling tears on cheeks, the light beams behind my curls, I pose and bleeeeeeed with pain on my sleeve...
engulf: anger,sadness, happiness changing to squared rolling wheels, penetrate the projections of emotional mattresses... I feel open.. constantly.. dream of my transparent body unzipping my skin and stepping out of me.. and I run to cotton-candy padded fields and glow with bliss, and he will wait with his arms open- like that of jesus and view me- patiently...cuz he knows I tripped on my way there and I'm all bruised... ~ me

the colors were NEVER accurate!and people dont go thru people!

my music:
www.soundclick.com/sylana
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Brb8g8f18xE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NgNuVHrEKI

Printer-friendly copy | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: pheonix fluids
Dec 27th 2003
Dec 27th 2003
Dec 28th 2003
Dec 31st 2003
thanx
Dec 28th 2003
barcoded being
Dec 28th 2003
RE: barcoded being
Dec 29th 2003
      ummmm
Dec 29th 2003
           weeeerrrrrddddddddddddddddd
Dec 29th 2003
OOooooooooo --
Dec 28th 2003
lol
Dec 29th 2003
Dec 29th 2003
=O
Dec 29th 2003
Dec 29th 2003
Dec 29th 2003
Dec 29th 2003
=)
Dec 30th 2003
Jan 01st 2004
in love...
Jan 01st 2004
:::blush:::
Jan 01st 2004
      hmmmm....
Jan 02nd 2004
           RE: hmmmm....
Jan 03rd 2004
Jan 04th 2004
Jan 05th 2004
"So when you see me shine light"
Jan 05th 2004
RE: "So when you see me shine light"
Jan 07th 2004
Jan 05th 2004
Jan 08th 2004
Jan 08th 2004
ok...
Jan 09th 2004
haha!
Jan 10th 2004
Jan 09th 2004
Jan 11th 2004
Jan 12th 2004
Jan 15th 2004
go dec!
Jan 22nd 2004
Good Gawd Almighty --
Jan 15th 2004
RE: Good Gawd Almighty --
Jan 20th 2004
      ((huggies))
Jan 22nd 2004
           RE: ((huggies))
Jan 26th 2004
                nope =/
Jan 29th 2004
B~4 This Falls Off N2 7th Heaven --
Jan 28th 2004
Yup Yup!
Jan 30th 2004
Jan 29th 2004

Mr_Kava
Charter member
804 posts
Sat Dec-27-03 09:55 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "RE: pheonix fluids"
In response to Reply # 0

*applauds*
I like this, very graphic, if I knew it by heart I could close my eyes and picture it as it was happening.

Music is the key to my soul

jack g
Member since Feb 28th 2003
417 posts
Sat Dec-27-03 10:44 PM

2. "RE: pheonix fluids"
In response to Reply # 0

nice word play, it all is so harmonizing with itself and sympathetic. nice vocab too, you spread out the word usage to keep it interesting.

peace

lunaeco
Member since Dec 13th 2002
1375 posts
Sun Dec-28-03 12:40 AM

3. "RE: pheonix fluids"
In response to Reply # 0

painful and anguished write.. even the beautiful use of language doesn't deter from the sense of the suffering involved.
i find it obscure. i don't understand the entirety, but felt.
bless

~~~

my
blue
song
http://au.briefcase.yahoo.com/bc/lilibluu/lst?&.dir=/blue/blue+thoughts+lunavamoloonerdco&.src=bc&.view=l

Ezzsential
Charter member
11085 posts
Wed Dec-31-03 01:06 PM

17. "RE: pheonix fluids"
In response to Reply # 3

thanx... i dont think i ever write knowing the entirety of a poem.. juss use poems as an outlet to release stress..
(bump)

-Stephani
www.webspawner.com/users/delicateaurasoul/index.html

I'm a H.E.R.B.
Holotyped Existance
Rhetoric Bound

"fingertips of sun
I turn my face so

~Robynwildchild

The new me is like: A woman killed in ruffles; falling to the ground with her hair spread out; her wrist secreting ambiant neon blood
Juggling the moon and stars in palms; with the flecks in the eyes turning globes confetti like yearns of non-existant love...
Running in barefoot brooks; with the moon arching its reflection up the aching backs where he holds onto my hips and sways me
my dreams are:
Renewing again amoungst the mating mossrocks stay satiated coining a pith in a breathy palms; so so sappy drenching dreary destiny to bloody toned walls
my heart calls: callused and waving kites colors hues meshing, please feel me- I'm so-so soft- scratching like cat napes, round and female with sun-dresses blowing passion.. kiss the wind swiveling tears on cheeks, the light beams behind my curls, I pose and bleeeeeeed with pain on my sleeve...
engulf: anger,sadness, happiness changing to squared rolling wheels, penetrate the projections of emotional mattresses... I feel open.. constantly.. dream of my transparent body unzipping my skin and stepping out of me.. and I run to cotton-candy padded fields and glow with bliss, and he will wait with his arms open- like that of jesus and view me- patiently...cuz he knows I tripped on my way there and I'm all bruised... ~ me

my music:

Ezzsential
Charter member
11085 posts
Sun Dec-28-03 08:49 AM

4. "thanx"
In response to Reply # 0

had writer's block for a minute.. or maybe not.. just wanted to write when i felt like exploding...
thanc for the compliments...

-Stephani

I'm a H.E.R.B.
Holotyped Existance
Rhetoric Bound

"fingertips of sun
I turn my face so

~Robynwildchild

my dreams are:

my music:

BadNewsBrown
Member since Dec 30th 2002
611 posts
Sun Dec-28-03 09:56 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
5. "barcoded being"
In response to Reply # 0

that shit had me open. where ya been? busy? me too, but I've been back all chrimmis break.

and i needed to read some eszzential shit, that was tight. I cant take that conceptual tightness that you use like it was phonetic wordplay, but its not? yo...ill.

maybe you should break it up more just for ease and visual smoothness. I'm only talking one more break. unless you got what you got for a reason, go with three. its the magic number, gurl.

Vinnie
the muthafuckin bean.town.bomber.

Vinnie
"Number One in the Hood, G."

(once again)THE BEANTOWN BOMBER< BABY!
Ruler of All That I Survey on MySpace

Ezzsential
Charter member
11085 posts
Mon Dec-29-03 07:08 AM

7. "RE: barcoded being"
In response to Reply # 5

maybe you should break it up more just for ease and visual smoothness. I'm only talking one more break. unless you got what you got for a reason, go with three. its the magic number, gurl

=) some advice YAY! can u explain where I should break it to smooth it out?
and YO you're in BOston?????? =P

-Stephani

I'm a H.E.R.B.
Holotyped Existance
Rhetoric Bound

"fingertips of sun
I turn my face so

~Robynwildchild

my dreams are:

my music:

BadNewsBrown
Member since Dec 30th 2002
611 posts
Mon Dec-29-03 05:28 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
13. "ummmm"
In response to Reply # 7

how about in between

pain with a pen , cut it then hem

and

lay these parts over my body...

then it would be in all nice bite-size chunks which we all know are easier to digest...burp

and yes, I'm in Boston
where Dunkin Donuts dont need advertisers
and spliffs we roll are all supersizers

where YOU at? better not be new york I'm a YankeeHater (its cool, tho I'll forgive you)

Vinnie
the muthafuckin bean.town.bomber.

Vinnie
"Number One in the Hood, G."

(once again)THE BEANTOWN BOMBER< BABY!
Ruler of All That I Survey on MySpace

Ezzsential
Charter member
11085 posts
Mon Dec-29-03 09:30 PM

14. "weeeerrrrrddddddddddddddddd"
In response to Reply # 13

yah im round that area meng... juss came from cambridege .. i lay in framingham tho.
thanx for the advice.. ima revise.... peaceers

-Stephani

I'm a H.E.R.B.
Holotyped Existance
Rhetoric Bound

"fingertips of sun
I turn my face so

~Robynwildchild

my dreams are:

my music:

PhotoSynthesis
Charter member
16101 posts
Sun Dec-28-03 10:05 PM

6. "OOooooooooo --"
In response to Reply # 0

>scrape the stars from the sky with the corners of greeting cards

Girlfriend!!! -- I see what I've been missin' now!

Something truly "Ezzsential" and mind~bending! -- *Whewww*

Your wordplay in this pCe is off~da~hook -- And the visuals are vividly awesome! -- ;^)

Glad you're back on track! -- *wink*

A guitar string vibrating, a measure of my soul, a breech in the silence --
I've always felt like words come through me & I write them down... they have no master --- gsquared ♥

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/2/photosynthesis_music.htm

Ezzsential
Charter member
11085 posts
Mon Dec-29-03 07:13 AM

9. "lol"
In response to Reply # 6

ty photo,.... leave it to you to find optimism out of work like this... heh

-Stephani

I'm a H.E.R.B.
Holotyped Existance
Rhetoric Bound

"fingertips of sun
I turn my face so

~Robynwildchild

my dreams are:

my music:

KnowOne
Charter member
39952 posts
Mon Dec-29-03 07:11 AM

8. "RE: pheonix fluids"
In response to Reply # 0

Good to see you back....we been missin' ya sis'. Nice drop......don't be a stranger...

Keep FLowin'........

IG: KnowOne215 | PS+ ID: KnowOne215

Ezzsential
Charter member
11085 posts
Mon Dec-29-03 07:20 AM

10. "=O"
In response to Reply # 8

Well, well, well.. knowone!!
sup wichu?
I haven't seen u post in forever (maybe i need to go back and look.. heh)
but thank u for the recognition..
and I'm mos def down to collab if u wanna...

-Stephani

I'm a H.E.R.B.
Holotyped Existance
Rhetoric Bound

"fingertips of sun
I turn my face so

~Robynwildchild

my dreams are:

my music:

Chaste_Souls
Member since Apr 02nd 2003
1021 posts
Mon Dec-29-03 09:54 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
11. "RE: pheonix fluids"
In response to Reply # 0
Mon Dec-29-03 09:54 AM

Sometimes I read other replies to the writings and get caught up in what someone else says. Without reading your replies I've noticed something that is lacking by some and that is "ORI-GI-NAL-ITY" and you broght that well....Nice Newness

Bless C_S

Ezzsential
Charter member
11085 posts
Mon Dec-29-03 05:06 PM

12. "RE: pheonix fluids"
In response to Reply # 11

thanx gurl!

-Stephani

I'm a H.E.R.B.
Holotyped Existance
Rhetoric Bound

"fingertips of sun
I turn my face so

~Robynwildchild

my dreams are:

my music:

brownsugs
Member since Jan 21st 2003
1014 posts
Mon Dec-29-03 10:04 PM

15. "RE: pheonix fluids"
In response to Reply # 0

"riddle me tender
eyelashes are tassles
i'm freezing..."

"your lips slit a grey goodnight as i
scissors are hemoraging antidotes, stencil in the grandiose pain with a pen , cut it then hem
I had hoped to cling to you pouting my lips and become a girl again
a trademarked eternal kingpin
manilla luster"

Those too rather large sections killed it yo,

if this is what you come with after an abscence, they will all be excused

Ezzsential
Charter member
11085 posts
Tue Dec-30-03 06:39 AM

16. "=)"
In response to Reply # 15

thanx for the compliment
much appreciated
-Stephani

I'm a H.E.R.B.
Holotyped Existance
Rhetoric Bound

"fingertips of sun
I turn my face so

~Robynwildchild

my dreams are:

my music:

Malakh
Member since Dec 18th 2003
134 posts
Thu Jan-01-04 09:49 AM

18. "RE: pheonix fluids"
In response to Reply # 0

Can we say "Vivid",I would hate to see curse somebody out
"riddle me tender
eyelashes are tassles
i'm freezing... in eighth echo guitar"

I was done right there!!!

"Thank god for poets"-Julius James 2003

"In the begining was the word and the word was with GOD"

"The future is only an evention of the past"
I used to write shit to please niggas,now I write shit to freeze niggas-Common
-----------------------------
Life is a trip,I just wish I tied my sho

Morehouse
Member since Feb 25th 2003
7568 posts
Thu Jan-01-04 10:49 AM

19. "in love..."
In response to Reply # 0

with
your
words.

peace

exist in limbo.

"we are accidents waiting to happen" -radiohead

"Poetry is a kind of distilled insinuation. It’s a way of expanding and talking around an idea or a question. Sometimes, more actually gets said through such a technique than a full frontal assault." -Yusef Komunyakaa

"The Black Artist's role in America is to aid in the destruction of America as he knows it. His role is to report and reflect so precisely the nature of the society, and of himself in that society, that other men will be moved by the exactness of his rendering and, if they are black men, grow strong through this moving, having seen their own strength, and weakness; and if they are white men, tremble, curse, and go mad, because they will be drenched with the filth of their evil."

-Amiri Baraka, from "State/meant" in the essay, "Home"

"My love is my soul's imagination. How do I love thee?...Imagine." -Saul Williams

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=500290931

myself is sculptor of
your body’s idiom:
the musician of your wrists;
the poet who is afraid
only to mistranslate
a rhythm in your hair...
-E.E. Cummings

Ezzsential
Charter member
11085 posts
Thu Jan-01-04 06:06 PM

20. ":::blush:::"
In response to Reply # 19

why thank you kind sir...
always good to hear ishh like that from a reader...
peace

-Stephani

I'm a H.E.R.B.
Holotyped Existance
Rhetoric Bound

"fingertips of sun
I turn my face so

~Robynwildchild

my dreams are:

my music:

Imagination_7
Member since Jun 10th 2003
1580 posts
Fri Jan-02-04 03:16 AM

21. "hmmmm...."
In response to Reply # 20
Fri Jan-02-04 03:18 AM

I haven't been here much either but it was nice to see some work from you today!! This here:

your lips slit a grey goodnight as i

Wow. It painted a picture of rejection and the pain that comes with so vividly. Absolutely beautiful writing with much content but room for personal interpretation. I've been in this place before and sometimes I slip back purely from memory. You did the damn thing girl. I hope all is well.

“I have had to experience so much stupidity, so many vices, so much error, so much nausea, disillusionment and sorrow, just in order to become a child again and begin anew. But it was right that it should be so: my eyes and heart acclaim it. I had to experience despair, I had to sink to the greatest mental depths, to thoughts of suicide, in order to experience grace, to hear Om again, to sleep deeply again and to awaken refreshed again. I had to become a fool again in order to find Atman in myself. I had to sin in order to live again. Whither will my path yet lead me? This path is stupid, it goes in spirals, perhaps in circles, but whichever way it goes, I follow it.” Siddhartha- Herman Hesse

"Poetry is an orphan of silence. The words never quite equal the experience behind them."
-Charles Simic

"Unless, this
very world is a trash bin, and I am just waiting for
someone to find me so I
can be recycled." InspiredFree

Lesley

Ezzsential
Charter member
11085 posts
Sat Jan-03-04 08:16 AM

22. "RE: hmmmm...."
In response to Reply # 21

I've
>been in this place before and sometimes I slip back purely
>from memory. >
>
<sigh> yeah it feels like , when im alone.. i constantly go back..
thanx for the recognition. take care.

-Stephani

I'm a H.E.R.B.
Holotyped Existance
Rhetoric Bound

"fingertips of sun
I turn my face so

~Robynwildchild

my dreams are:

my music:

Sage
Member since Mar 07th 2003
704 posts
Sun Jan-04-04 09:34 PM

23. "RE: pheonix fluids"
In response to Reply # 0

Very gripping word play... I really like the way you wrote it shows passionate intellect... As always ezz, a good read

"To create a thought is devine especially done with spectacular company" - Seyi Awolesi S@ge080219710500(Wordsmith)

My space http://cerebralcausality.wordpress.com/

Ezzsential
Charter member
11085 posts
Mon Jan-05-04 06:51 PM

25. "RE: pheonix fluids"
In response to Reply # 23

thanx sage =)... wwhere u been @? and when u gonna bless the boards again with YOUR intellect??????

-Stephani

I'm a H.E.R.B.
Holotyped Existance
Rhetoric Bound

"fingertips of sun
I turn my face so

~Robynwildchild

my dreams are:

my music:

Sober
Member since Aug 27th 2003
335 posts
Mon Jan-05-04 04:30 AM

24. ""So when you see me shine light""
In response to Reply # 0

you better scream phoenix!!

the god locked in a cell

scream phoenix

moms can post bail!!!

scream phoexix

jesus is on the crucifix...

tehehehhehe *lol*
sorry.. just had that song stuck in my head
readubg your piece
figured i shared it with you
this was dope
diggign the abstract tip
my favorite lines

"the sheening rays are beaming in freon
i'm freezing... in eighth echo guitar
flip the baton, to break it's bar... pour out the stealth menage
scrape the stars from the sky with the corners of greeting cards"

*nice*

amaZing
isnt it??

Ezzsential
Charter member
11085 posts
Wed Jan-07-04 02:55 PM

27. "RE: "So when you see me shine light""
In response to Reply # 24

thanx man, i didnt even know there was a song with those words in it.. who's it by?
-Stephani

I'm a H.E.R.B.
Holotyped Existance
Rhetoric Bound

"fingertips of sun
I turn my face so

~Robynwildchild

my dreams are:

my music:

gsquared
Member since Oct 26th 2002
3647 posts
Mon Jan-05-04 07:00 PM

26. "RE: pheonix fluids"
In response to Reply # 0

..very cool, creative, and well done, a lot of quotables, I'd love to see you write a lot in a kind of a short time so I can get more of a feel for your voice, like maybe a monthlong creative burst...peace...

http://www.GaryPatrickGarry.com

"I'm stalling in flight
Hovering over horizons
Waiting for night"

"My turn to speak in tongues"
--Photosynthesis

LaXyDaZiCaL
Member since Aug 12th 2002
696 posts
Thu Jan-08-04 05:19 AM

28. "RE: pheonix fluids"
In response to Reply # 0

solid solid drop... sorry i slept on this one... i been away..

laxed

MiracleRic
Member since Oct 21st 2002
45200 posts
Thu Jan-08-04 06:08 PM

29. "RE: pheonix fluids"
In response to Reply # 0

this is very very ill ezz

ya verbal command recall, lol, is very tight

and this line was strangely lovely...

"i'm freezing... in eighth echo guitar
flip the baton, to break it's bar... pour out the stealth menage"

i likes, ~

Let me sport my Air Hyperbole 2010s in peace. (c) ansomble

Building repetoires (c) spm since 1983

Natalie
Member since May 06th 2003
2162 posts
Fri Jan-09-04 06:55 AM

30. "ok..."
In response to Reply # 0

now, you know how i am...been pondering this one for a while now! (since you put the damn thing up! *work with me ezz-steph, i'm sweating over here* *smiles*) and i've come to the conclusion that i feel like i walked into the twilight zone and had a conversation with the guy from silence of the lambs about his dreams, then met uma thurman on the way just after she acted in baron munchhausen (sp?) and she's still trying to get over the fact that it was JUST a story...then i walked in on the music video with the famous supermodel who was supposed to be dead throughout the whole thing while wearing a wedding dress (can't remember the name)...yeah, that's about the size of it. other than that, my 10th read of this actually makes me like the bizzareness of the images

i have a few other thoughts, but we can discuss at a later date. thank you for bewildering me i always enjoy reads like these.

peace,

n.

==================================

"I'm a curbside prophet with my hand in my pocket and I'm waiting for my rocket to come." - Jason Mraz

"Conformity is the refuge of a stagnant mind."

Ezzsential
Charter member
11085 posts
Sat Jan-10-04 07:40 AM

32. "haha!"
In response to Reply # 30

>>i've come to the conclusion that i feel like i walked into the >twilight zone and had a conversation with the guy from silence >of the lambs about his dreams, then met uma thurman on the way >just after she acted in baron munchhausen (sp?) and she's still >trying to get over the fact that it was JUST a story...then i >walked in on the music video with the famous supermodel who was >supposed to be dead throughout the whole thing while wearing a >wedding dress (can't remember the name)

yeah that's pretty much it, nat! it's random visions of pain.

thats the forumla i use, meng...

but it's to gather these up and put them into an entirety
they're not always in a literal sense... mostly metaphoric - used to represent something else..

>>...yeah, that's about the size of it. other than that, my 10th >read of this actually makes me like the bizzareness of the >images

hahahhaa youre mad funny.. sorry if i "bewildered you" but that's what i want to do...
i wanna take all my bizarreness and interpret them into words, so people can experience them with me.. and tell me how they made them feel...i want people to "feel my pain"
and if they can relate.. that makes me happy...ya kno?...

-Stephani

I'm a H.E.R.B.
Holotyped Existance
Rhetoric Bound

"fingertips of sun
I turn my face so

~Robynwildchild

my dreams are:

my music:

BarTek
Member since Nov 10th 2002
51250 posts
Fri Jan-09-04 05:54 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
31. "RE: pheonix fluids"
In response to Reply # 0

very interesting visuals..some of them made my eyes flicker. peace.

let's play ping pong ■

Malakh
Member since Dec 18th 2003
134 posts
Sun Jan-11-04 08:15 AM

33. "RE: pheonix fluids"
In response to Reply # 0

U know I couldnt let you slide ma.....<smile>

Life is a trip,I just wish I tied my shoes up befor I left the house-Julius James 2004

http://www.stillblacksee.50megs.com

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/2/desertprincemusic.htm

"The future is only an evention of the past"
Life is a trip,I just wish I tied my sho

Ezzsential
Charter member
11085 posts
Mon Jan-12-04 02:08 PM

34. "RE: pheonix fluids"
In response to Reply # 33

lol good lookin.. =P

-Stephani

I'm a H.E.R.B.
Holotyped Existance
Rhetoric Bound

"fingertips of sun
I turn my face so

~Robynwildchild

"pain is usually the source of my work. the way i have dealt with mental adversity is by embracing it, and allowing certain ideals to wash over my consciousness so that i could purge my pain."-tek

my dreams are:

my music:

Decstar
Member since Jan 22nd 2003
2278 posts
Thu Jan-15-04 09:47 AM

35. "RE: pheonix fluids"
In response to Reply # 0

UP

"There is nothing more poetic, but depressing than a male writer" -yours truly

Ezzsential
Charter member
11085 posts
Thu Jan-22-04 12:46 PM

38. "go dec!"
In response to Reply # 35

thanx, man.. good to see you.

-Stephani

I'm a H.E.R.B.
Holotyped Existance
Rhetoric Bound

"fingertips of sun
I turn my face so

~Robynwildchild

"pain is usually the source of my work. the way i have dealt with mental adversity is by embracing it, and allowing certain ideals to wash over my consciousness so that i could purge my pain."-tek

my dreams are:

my music:

PhotoSynthesis
Charter member
16101 posts
Thu Jan-15-04 10:34 AM

36. "Good Gawd Almighty --"
In response to Reply # 0

This joint has been floatin' around for ALMOST three weeks -- *WoW* -- And that's a GOOD thing! -- *smiles*

But uhhhhhh -- *KnowOne* or Del -- Could we get an ARCHIVE on this when aaiirrybody's thru with it?

(((Por Favor)))

I'll INBOX ya later as a REMINDER! -- ;^)

I've always felt like words come through me & I write them down... they have no master --- gsquared ♥

deepthought74
Member since Sep 06th 2002
1036 posts
Tue Jan-20-04 05:38 AM

37. "RE: Good Gawd Almighty --"
In response to Reply # 36

Breathtaking...speechless right now....u got down on this

Deepthought

"When I hear wack rhymes, I get fed up"- Krs-One

"Even when I'm bragging, I'm being sincere"-LL

Verse One:

Could you tell me who released our animal instinct?
Got the white man sittin' there tickled pink.
Laughin' at us on the av

Ezzsential
Charter member
11085 posts
Thu Jan-22-04 12:48 PM

39. "((huggies))"
In response to Reply # 37

and thank you all so much for showing love =)

im fuccin heated tho that someone gaffed my laptop WTF????????

-Stephani

I'm a H.E.R.B.
Holotyped Existance
Rhetoric Bound

"fingertips of sun
I turn my face so

~Robynwildchild

my dreams are:

my music:

PhotoSynthesis
Charter member
16101 posts
Mon Jan-26-04 02:23 PM

40. "RE: ((huggies))"
In response to Reply # 39
Mon Jan-26-04 02:28 PM

You ever HEAR anything from the po~po about WHO might've gaffed your laptop -- (Or whoever)?

Oh Yeah -- ~UP^ 4 Archiving! -- ;^)

Ezzsential
Charter member
11085 posts
Thu Jan-29-04 02:37 PM

42. "nope =/"
In response to Reply # 40

next time i'm investing in a personal computer.. shiiiieettt

and yo! THANK YOU PHOTO!

it would be my first archive....

-Stephani

I'm a H.E.R.B.
Holotyped Existance
Rhetoric Bound

"fingertips of sun
I turn my face so

~Robynwildchild

my dreams are:

my music:

PhotoSynthesis
Charter member
16101 posts
Wed Jan-28-04 02:39 PM

41. "B~4 This Falls Off N2 7th Heaven --"
In response to Reply # 0

KNOWONE!

~Or~

DEL!

Don'tcha think this might be Archivable?!?!? -- ;^)

*Hmmmmm*

KnowOne
Charter member
39952 posts
Fri Jan-30-04 03:19 AM

44. "Yup Yup!"
In response to Reply # 41

n/m

IG: KnowOne215 | PS+ ID: KnowOne215

InspiredFree
Member since Oct 10th 2003
473 posts
Thu Jan-29-04 10:23 PM

43. "RE: pheonix fluids"
In response to Reply # 0
Thu Jan-29-04 10:23 PM

sorry it took so long to get back... geezus girl...

u had me at

"scrape the stars from the sky with the corners of greeting cards"

on this board, talent is Ezzsential

Lobby Freestyle Board Freestyle Board Archives topic #13794 Previous topic | Next topic