Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okayplayer News Discussion Okay Artist Archives topic #39377

Subject: "The MOS DEF cd already being sold in Targets..." Previous topic | Next topic
lovelyone80
Member since Dec 15th 2004
50065 posts
Tue Dec-26-06 09:25 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"The MOS DEF cd already being sold in Targets..."

so I don't know if they secretly changed the date from Friday AGAIN but I was at Target on Sunday and it was for sale. The man was just like "we got them yesterday so..."...This guy bought his at another target in another state on Saturday.

I thought it wasn't coming out until the 29th but...I guess they don't care so you mind as well go cop yours now.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: The MOS DEF cd already being sold in Targets...
Dec 26th 2006
COLD BLOODED...lol.
Dec 26th 2006

chaseman
Member since Oct 19th 2006
1628 posts
Tue Dec-26-06 10:13 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "RE: The MOS DEF cd already being sold in Targets..."
In response to Reply # 0

I remember when the eminem show was due out my brother wanted it and we found at a local record store the friday before the tuesday it was supposed to drop. i think they just get the shipment in and depending on how explicit the instructions are thats what they do. "have this on the shelf by friday" "but boss, dur, its, dur, Saturday . . . . dur?" "then your late. i should have never hired jim jones" (under his breath)

lovelyone80
Member since Dec 15th 2004
50065 posts
Tue Dec-26-06 10:17 AM

2. "COLD BLOODED...lol."
In response to Reply # 1

Lobby Okayplayer News Discussion Okay Artist Archives topic #39377 Previous topic | Next topic