Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okayplayer News Discussion Okay Artist Archives topic #27037

Subject: "Who/What is "madam zenobia"?" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
Numba_33
Charter member
19332 posts
Tue Feb-22-00 02:12 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Who/What is "madam zenobia"?"

Am I the only one that is clueless? I want to know what the significance of this name is.<P>~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_<BR>April 11th -- Both Sides of the Brain by Del the Funky Homosapien<BR>Yes okayplayers... it got pushed back again!<BR>~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_<BR>Conversation with a friend/ex-okayplayette<BR>Del Jocker33: and how would you be able to validate if I get ass or not <BR> Del Jocker33: I could just lie to you <BR> FuEgoEnCieLo: well...u would have to show me the used condom...lol

"Sean sparks like John Starks, nah, Sean ball like John Wall" - Rest In Power Forever Sean Price.

Printer-friendly copy | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
The name itself
Feb 22nd 2000
Thank you for the answer
Feb 22nd 2000

S_Ali
Charter member
1479 posts
Tue Feb-22-00 06:23 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "The name itself"
In response to Reply # 0

Comes from the movie Uptown Saturday night. It was the name of the club that Bill Cosby and Sideny Potier went when they got robbed and dude got hime for his winning lottery ticket.<P>I think there is a group in DC that does functions under that name also.<P>Peace

Numba_33
Charter member
19332 posts
Tue Feb-22-00 07:41 AM

2. "Thank you for the answer"
In response to Reply # 1

Sorry if you are from DC, but I hope that group isn't a go-go group. Go go can go for my asscrack. RAW DELUXE!!!<P>~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_<BR>April 11th -- Both Sides of the Brain by Del the Funky Homosapien<BR>Yes okayplayers... it got pushed back again!<BR>~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_<BR>Conversation with a friend/ex-okayplayette<BR>Del Jocker33: and how would you be able to validate if I get ass or not <BR> Del Jocker33: I could just lie to you <BR> FuEgoEnCieLo: well...u would have to show me the used condom...lol

"Sean sparks like John Starks, nah, Sean ball like John Wall" - Rest In Power Forever Sean Price.

Lobby Okayplayer News Discussion Okay Artist Archives topic #27037 Previous topic | Next topic