Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okayplayer News Discussion Okay Artist Archives topic #25138

Subject: "okayers: i apologize" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
qoolquest
Charter member
10251 posts
Tue Apr-11-00 12:48 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"okayers: i apologize"

okay. i realized i did wrong and i got to be the better man for it. i admit my mood was already rotten when i responded to angiee and simon.

what i said was uncalled for.

i apologize to those who had to see me turn into old (me,dre).

again. i'm remorseful and i apologize.

THE SOULQUARIANS
chewy (quest).....jan
luke (d)........feb
lando (jaydee)......feb
cp30 (james poyser).....jan
r2d2 (jazzy jeff)......jan
hans (chaos)........jan
anakin (lil mike)......feb

honorary members:
kelo- soulacorn.......jan
common- soulcies......march
erykah- soulcies......feb
zack- soulicorn.......feb
anthony hamilton-soulquarian.jan

jepordy time!

the answer: PPPPPPTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHBTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!

?uestion: maria's response to what breakfast i wake up to everymorning while on the road.

(cream of wheat, with vanilla butter, brown sugar, raisins and cream....yummmmmmmmmmmmm...

...ok i guess i'd say the same shit if i woke up to ramen every morning.)

check the resume

organix-93
(from the ground up)-94
do you want more?!!???!-95
illadelph halflife-96
things fall apart-99
(the legendary)-99
the roots come alive-99
phrenology-2002
the tipping point-2004
(the roots present...) 2004
homegrown: the beginne

Printer-friendly copy | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
sheeeeeeeeiiiiitttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!
bananaman
Apr 11th 2000
Why are ?uestion's posts so boring?
Apr 11th 2000
RE: okayers: i apologize
Apr 11th 2000
maaaaaaaaan Fuck them
ORACLE
Apr 11th 2000
Your a Hanging from the sack, Rider
Apr 11th 2000
a midget!..lol...n/m.
Apr 11th 2000
RE: a midget! LOL
BEN
Apr 12th 2000
RE: maaaaaaaaan Fuck them
Apr 12th 2000
brother quest
Apr 12th 2000
*ahem* excuse mr. ?uestion, can i talk to you for a minute...
Apr 11th 2000
I forgot...
Apr 11th 2000
nia...
Apr 12th 2000
It's aright baby
cipher8
Apr 11th 2000
wait
Apr 11th 2000
Love is not having to say you're sorry
Apr 11th 2000
I say eff em
Apr 11th 2000
awww......
Apr 11th 2000
      no doubt anytime
Apr 12th 2000
We all lose it sometimes....
Apr 11th 2000
You Big Sissy.....................
homebro
Apr 11th 2000
Apr 12th 2000
don't respond, man
Apr 12th 2000
Just like that jawn says:
Apr 12th 2000
In the immortal words of both of my grandmothers:
Apr 12th 2000
YOU SHOULDN`T!!!!!
simon
Apr 12th 2000
All right hold up.....
danielle
Apr 12th 2000
Apr 12th 2000
Apr 13th 2000
while your at it ?uest i think you owe me and apology too !!!
Apr 13th 2000
I was scared!
angieee
Apr 13th 2000

bananaman

Tue Apr-11-00 12:54 PM

1. "sheeeeeeeeiiiiitttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 0

don't apologize to that angiee chick, maybe to simon cuz I hear that he is a little kid and children don't know any better. But homegirl don't deserve no apology! Yeah maybe you shouldn't have cursed her out, but the sentiment was justified in my opinion.
that's my word!

b-man and tinky
the originalokayanalogbrothers

"Jihad is my homey for life!"- Stevelove

Quez
Charter member
19684 posts
Tue Apr-11-00 12:56 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
2. "Why are ?uestion's posts so boring?"
In response to Reply # 0

Dont worry about these industry heads who cant recognize art when they hear it. If you dont say "bounce" or "ride" or "bitch" a couple times in your track, it probably wont go anywhere.

if these people dont know the real, they aint supposed to know. And tell common that angiee needs to catch another bad one!

Sheldon Mar"Quez" Rankin
http://www.sheldon.bored.org
click there ===> http://www.BlackPlanet.com/Referrals/Quez/

"oh lawd Quez is here, okayplayer will never be the same" ---- some wise man

"The truth is, my crew is, the smoothest spitters of saliva juices like The Roots is, more Organic than acoustics" ---- Talib Kweli

"No need to mic test, you can feel it in ya chest... yo BEYAAAAATCH, feel it in her breasts" - Common

oh well

Jilasijah
Charter member
3534 posts
Tue Apr-11-00 12:59 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
3. "RE: okayers: i apologize"
In response to Reply # 0

Ahmir, There is no reason you shoul be apologizing to us. If you wouldn't have done it, someone else was and you know it! Let it out!! Go ahead and let 'em know how you feel. Ignorance can never stop determination.

Jill

"When you out there in the world, I'm still your girl! With all my classes, I don't have the time for life's thrills" -Eve, You Got Me

"From kings and queens becomes a prince. Knowledge wisdom is understanding what we need" - D'Angelo, "Africa"

ORACLE

Tue Apr-11-00 01:42 PM

4. "maaaaaaaaan Fuck them"
In response to Reply # 0

for real, fuck every angiee and thickness that post for attention just to get a rise out of you

*in whiney voice*" quest, I don't like the way you comb your fro"......."quest your girlfriend's a midget"........"quest you killed D'angelo's career, he would have sold 5 million instead of two by now if it weren't for you"....FUCK'EM

I really don't understand you sometimes ?uest. why do you even give a shit about okayplayers. Thought doesn't gove a shit about a swedish 8th grader who posts the same thing all the time.
Malik could care less if any one on here eays anything about him, good or bad.

Why do you, a person who comes here Knowing that there are over 300,000 people who come here every day because they love your work, let a couple of assholes affect you, and then feel guilty abut telling them what you feel and what they need to hear. Fuck'em

Don't get me wrong, I myself am one of the many okayplayers that has experienced your generousity and all around cool vibes, I am very thank full for that. I'm not suggesting in any way that you change the way you are or the way you treat your fellow players. Just trying to show you a diffrent way of seeing it.

Peace

and to all those assholes in question: call me a rider, I could give a shit

"trying is the first step to failure" -
Homer Simpson

cpoindex
Charter member
243 posts
Tue Apr-11-00 01:51 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
5. "Your a Hanging from the sack, Rider"
In response to Reply # 4

Just Kidding.... But you are. No really I am just joking.

**************************************************************************************
Disclaimer: Criticism does not equate to Hating. There is a thin line between negativity and the craft of criticism and though Fans and Artists hate critics, it is the critic who solidifies an artist's place in history. Remember, "Hating" is a term created by the untalented to defend their wackness. Love.
**************************************************************************************

maria
Charter member
33 posts
Tue Apr-11-00 01:58 PM

6. "a midget!..lol...n/m."
In response to Reply # 4

peace and blessings,
maria.

R.I.P. Erinness..

..less anger..more smile..

**if you, or anyone you know is a victim of rape/abuse/incest, please call the RAINN organization at 1.800.656.HOPE or go to http://www.rainn.org for help. UNLOCK THE SILENCE**

http://www.elevatedminds.com
http://www.boondocks.net

BEN

Wed Apr-12-00 05:58 AM

22. "RE: a midget! LOL"
In response to Reply # 6

You know she's so short she irons under her bed?! Wow.

Peace and love,
-Ben (The Artist Formerly Known as iLL)

"Mine is a comic art, but that does not detract from its seriousness" -Flannery O'Connor, in reference to her writing

"We Love Hip Hop!" -The Cake

Rupert Cadwell:"Brandon has told me a lot about you."
Janet Walker:"Did he do me justice?"
Rupert Cadwell:"Do you deserve Justice?"
From Aflred Hitchcok's "Rope" (1948)

"The cures all ills and wrongs, the cares, the sorrows and the crimes of humanity, all lie in the one word "love". It is the divine vitality that everywhere produces and restores life."
-Lydia Maria Child

"Wow! If its in a book, it MUST be true!" -Milhouse from "The Simpsons"

I can't knock you for not knowing/ But I could for you not wanting to learn/ Nor for asking/ But I could for you not willing to earn/ No I can't, for someone to even havta tell me twice/ So this music is my sacrifice/ So I be dedicated, determinated, and dependable/ To demonstrate directly/ And use the opportunity correctly/ So forget the gold teeth/ Forget the bald head/ forget it sound country/ Just remember what I said...
-Atlanta's own Cee-Loo of the Goodie Mob

nebt_het
Charter member
4614 posts
Wed Apr-12-00 02:16 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
16. "RE: maaaaaaaaan Fuck them"
In response to Reply # 4

?uest ......no sweat some of know you real good peeps and everybody is intitled to do a Malik move occasionally!LOL
No prob.....hope ya feeling alot more cheerful toda
peace Nebbie~~~

Whut a gwan?

"It dont take a whole day to recognize sunshine" Common

"you know Lish...you look alot blacker tonight" McFeely to Nebt(at the irishpub)

Aint no stoppin us now!! (as sung by Thought Mos and Okayplayers)

" E El Isum Shil El Eloh El Rahmun, Alazi Izu El Rahummul!"

Sunn_Toucha
Charter member
304 posts
Wed Apr-12-00 06:51 AM

23. "brother quest"
In response to Reply # 4

no problem funkey man....we understand the situation...keep it movin

Sunn Toucha

"I said Im Black Thought,from out the 2-1-5th, maybe you heard about the dy-nasty I DO run with?" B.T.

"All I have in this world is my balls and my word"-Tony Montana,political prisoner from KOO-BAH

" Claimin u got pull when the only pull you got is the wool over your eyes, gettin knowledge in jail like a blessin in disguise...." -Talib Kweli

www.okayplayer.com
givin u the true sites since 1999

Have A Crunkalicious Day No

the_fifth
Charter member
7346 posts
Tue Apr-11-00 03:48 PM

7. "*ahem* excuse mr. ?uestion, can i talk to you for a minute..."
In response to Reply # 0

not that i'm missing my lyrical gold that i let you borrow, which i assume you've picked up your own by now, cause i have it on minidisc also, but... *on the ground kicking and screaming like my mama's about to drag me away from the toy store* I WANT MY BLACKALICIOUS!!!!!! :-D it's all love, i understand you're a busy man, but could you E mail me please, oh yeah, and about the post, don't even trip, you're human like the rest of, and we all get fed up at times, those that have experienced you and your generosity understand, this music and these boards are you baby, peace.

RIP Alexus (aka erin)

member of SPAS, soon to be Vp, lol

member of A.A. - officially formed in the early hours of April 9, 2000

The problem with the gene pool is that there is no lifeguard.

"I lecture about how i got God but don't got religion..." -common

Celebrating April as wack quote month
"Wake up!!! take the pillow from your head and put a book in it!" - KRS0-ONE

"Rest in peace, move in passion." -Khalil Gibran

APPLY LIBERALLY!!!!!

My homepage:
http://members.blackplanet.com/ugetme/

I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all other gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours. - Stephen Henry Roberts

Abstinence Makes the Church Grow Fondlers

the_fifth
Charter member
7346 posts
Tue Apr-11-00 03:53 PM

8. "I forgot..."
In response to Reply # 7

my email addy, now don't go giving this to everyone, it's my private addy .

Reuschelle@hotmail.com

RIP Alexus (aka erin)

member of SPAS, soon to be Vp, lol

The problem with the gene pool is that there is no lifeguard.

"I lecture about how i got God but don't got religion..." -common

Celebrating April as wack quote month
"Wake up!!! take the pillow from your head and put a book in it!" - KRS0-ONE

"Rest in peace, move in passion." -Khalil Gibran

APPLY LIBERALLY!!!!!

My homepage:
http://members.blackplanet.com/ugetme/

I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all other gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours. - Stephen Henry Roberts

Abstinence Makes the Church Grow Fondlers

chrisnotic
Charter member
4137 posts
Wed Apr-12-00 10:47 AM

24. "nia..."
In response to Reply # 7

yes, you dont want this missing from your collection for very long. it is just too livebangin.

--------

W.O.P. what!

http://focushiphop.cjb.net
http://www.rebirthmag.com

--------------

r.i.p.
hdw 04.04.61 - 07.30.99
dtw 05.12.58 - 08.14.02

http://www.okaymentary.com

cipher8

Tue Apr-11-00 03:56 PM

9. "It's aright baby"
In response to Reply # 0

You're entittled to a shit day.

RamXL
Charter member
13957 posts
Tue Apr-11-00 03:57 PM

10. "wait"
In response to Reply # 0

i thought folks apologized when they do somethin wrong....hmmm.........................perhaps tryin to respond to those freaks is the only crime...self apology is needed if anythin........but what do i know..........

One Love
RamXL
(beat junkie)

"yo you wanna know how to improve the quality of life? Try respecting it" Kweli

"shit, been the same since '86 and kane"

handle
Charter member
18950 posts
Tue Apr-11-00 06:27 PM

11. "Love is not having to say you're sorry"
In response to Reply # 0

I'll bet a bunch load of people here will agree with me.

------------

Gone: My Discogs collection for The Roots:
http://www.discogs.com/user/tomhayes-roots/collection

atruhead
Charter member
85230 posts
Tue Apr-11-00 06:58 PM

12. "I say eff em"
In response to Reply # 0

Unappreciative fucks.

What other forum is there online like this?
Where the artists care enough to thank fans for their support and actually interact by answering questions.
Artists that care about the music, and put in hard work to bring us what they feel is good product.

If you feel its boring then youre entitloed to your opinion but is this really how you feel or is it a cry for attention? I have minor minor gripes with my 6 roots cds, so small they arent even worth mention.

Seriously some people post because they know they'll get a response.

If this was your 1ST day here, didnt know jack ish about okayplayer then I could see somebody posting something with the name angie and not knowing who she was. BUT MORE THAN ONE E?? (yes Im still on that) come on change your name please, thats so wack of you. As for simon, you try n your intentions seem good, but who wants to hear criticism from a 14 year old?

?uest feel free to get to cussin if people really get you riled up. They probly aint shit anyway.

"Im only 19 but my mind is older"- Prodigy

"Throw your hands in the air and wave em like ya just dont care...keep em there, run the jewels run the jewels"- James Todd Smith

CELEBRATING APRIL AS WACK QUOTES MONTH ON OKAYPLAYER.COM

"Thats that shit that Im talkin bout n shit, same niggas that you fuck with fuckin with them niggas that you dont fuck with"- Nore

"Vocabulary's very loquacious and gregarious, punk grab 2 grab a dictionary"- K-Solo

"Bitch nigga, you more of a bitch than a bitch"- somebody on dre's "xplosive"

"My dunns moved from the slums but you cant take the slums out my dunns"- Prodigy

Numba_33
Charter member
19332 posts
Tue Apr-11-00 07:49 PM

13. "awww......"
In response to Reply # 12

Don't sweat the small stuff...
Thanks for the recomendation on this book...that guy smiling on the back cover is kinda creepy though.

"Just don't cook my bread" -- Del

"We start a riot like Jamaicans over gas prices" -- A-Plus

"Sean sparks like John Starks, nah, Sean ball like John Wall" - Rest In Power Forever Sean Price.

atruhead
Charter member
85230 posts
Wed Apr-12-00 06:17 PM

26. "no doubt anytime"
In response to Reply # 13

need to cop a new one, people testing me trying to get me back on negative trains of thought n what not.

"Im only 19 but my mind is older"- Prodigy

"Throw your hands in the air and wave em like ya just dont care...keep em there, run the jewels run the jewels"- James Todd Smith

CELEBRATING APRIL AS WACK QUOTES MONTH ON OKAYPLAYER.COM

"Thats that shit that Im talkin bout n shit, same niggas that you fuck with fuckin with them niggas that you dont fuck with"- Nore

"Vocabulary's very loquacious and gregarious, punk grab 2 grab a dictionary"- K-Solo

"Bitch nigga, you more of a bitch than a bitch"- somebody on dre's "xplosive"

"My dunns moved from the slums but you cant take the slums out my dunns"- Prodigy

Dove
Charter member
32915 posts
Tue Apr-11-00 09:44 PM

14. "We all lose it sometimes...."
In response to Reply # 0

I know I seem pretty mild on the boards, but I'll give you pure hell if you piss me off. It happens. Nice of you to apologize though.
Dove
~Sheepish Lordess of Chaos~

"Treat a man as he is and he will remain as he is. Treat a man as he can and should be and he will become as he can and should be" - Goethe

"Look at the weaknesses of others with compassion, not accusation. It's not what they're not doing or should be doing that's the issue. The issue is your own chosen response to the situation and what you should be doing.
If you start to think the problem is 'out there'- stop yourself. THAT is the problem."
- S. Covey
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CELEBRATING APRIL AS WACK QUOTE MONTH ON OKAYPLAYER.COM
"I got rubbers" Lil Wayne

http://UrbLife.com
http://twitter.com/FlyLikeDove
http://instagram.com/FlyLikeDove
http://Facebook.com/FlyLikeDove
http://flylikedove.contently.com

homebro

Tue Apr-11-00 10:22 PM

15. "You Big Sissy....................."
In response to Reply # 0

HoMeBrO SaYs Next Time You Flame Somebody, Use Facts, Slap some knowledge on to them. Use nasty words, and harsh statements don't make you the better man.

Retracting your statements, lol, Don't restrict yourself Quest, Let your true emotions come out on these boards.

conesbitt1
Charter member
1080 posts
Wed Apr-12-00 02:33 AM

17. "RE: okayers: i apologize"
In response to Reply # 0

We're all intitled to a bad day. Stay at peace, negativity is a bitch. Don't let NO ONE take your joy.

Okayplayer from the QC!!!

www.myspace.com/darkaqua_30

Aja
Charter member
21515 posts
Wed Apr-12-00 02:43 AM

18. "don't respond, man"
In response to Reply # 0

that's the only reason they keep posting-they know you'll reply-i say don't respond

just let 'em talk to themselves

el_rey
Charter member
5626 posts
Wed Apr-12-00 02:48 AM

19. "Just like that jawn says:"
In response to Reply # 0

"our words spit bullets of piercing truth/to shoot the bastards down"

Never apologise for the truth. Ya felt it. Ya said it. The majority of us thank ya for it.

simple.

love and respect,
El Rey

"We live the now for the promise of the infinite." - Mos Def

http://www.mumia2000.org
http://www.mumia.org
http://www.mumia911.org

The Ofiicial fire quote librabry starts here:

I don't know it all but I do know lies when I read them. The foolish are fooling no one with their hating. - (c)fire

All I know is i made it to your supreme signature, i feel blessed. I'm gonna go cry now - (c)fire

Smoking weed is like eating oregano (I think). - (c)fire

When I am the millionaire I'm supposed to be I still don't want to lose touch with my community. - (c)fire

Tell Me the Meaning of Being Lonely could make me cry on the right day. - (c)fire

Some of my favorite artist's "happen" to be white. - (c)fire

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
who are you

really

fire
Charter member
111370 posts
Wed Apr-12-00 03:29 AM

20. "In the immortal words of both of my grandmothers:"
In response to Reply # 0

DON'T LET YOUR MOUTH WRITE A CHECK YOUR BUTT CAN'T CASH!!!!!!!!!!1

Just as you are apologizing (you shouldn't), some post without thought or regard ahead of time.

I think you deserve an apology first.

**************Disclaimer: I don't think Simon really knows any better.

GET CRUNK!

I AM BLACK MUSIC

"I love you more than band music and cookie making!"
- Daniel Monihan/The Other Sister

"from the pit of the bottom, that knows no floor" - D'Angelo

"If everyone did what they wanted, instead of what they should, there'd be CHAOS" - Simon Birch

"I must be an acrobat to talk like this and act like that" - Bono/U2

"Sign my publishing? What a laugh! I don't know Bo, but I do know math!" - Prince

"Somebody let me hold a #2 pencil cuz they testing!" - Dre/Kast

"You took me riding in your rocket & gave me a star, about a 1/2 mile from heaven you dropped me back down to this cold, cold world" - Stevie

RESPECT MY AUTHORITA!!!!! Cartman/South Park

Fire vs. Drag-On: "I'm suing him for defamation/retardation of character!" - the "real" fire

"my heart exceeds it's normal pace, while oxygen takes a violent haze from my face" - Stokely/MintCondition

"You read MY whole post before you walk around here thinking you're breathing thunder and shit......"- Eccentric

EFF A SHORT SIGNATURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

firefire100@hotmail.com

www.twitter.com/firefire100
http://instagram.com/firefire100
www.philadelphiaeagles.com

simon

Wed Apr-12-00 05:17 AM

21. "YOU SHOULDN`T!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 0

?UEST.... Itīs me that is sorry! I have said some stupid things, and MOST of them I regret. The ones ībout The Roots, werenīt necesarry! Sorry. I will behave in the future. No more retardet posts. At least not some that I think are retardet. I canīt do anything about it if u think they are old, stupid or just boring. But Iīll do my best...

love from

Simon.

PS. to yaīll Okplayers who dissed me: Iīm sure u did it to make me see how foolish I was... I hope u can forgive me. But I canīt do anything about it, if you think my posts are wack....

"I gotta hold, hold on, hold on to my pride"- DÁngelo "The Line"

"Iīm a sure boy with an open heart, down to finish what I start, canīt nobody change my tune"-Rashaan Patterson

"U donīt even know me..."-Armand Van Helden feat. Duane Harden from the song by the same title.

Hvis du er en dansk okayplayer, så er du sku i orden!! evt. mail mig...

danielle

Wed Apr-12-00 03:54 PM

25. "All right hold up....."
In response to Reply # 0

HOLD THE HELL UP!! This girl comes on here talking all that bull about you and Black Thought and YOU brother ?uest are apologizing to HER?! Eff that! Talking about how you ruined Common's album....I LOVE the production on the album. You're talented, bruh. If anything SHE owes YOU an apology. I know people are gonna be like "respect other's opinions" but if you don't like something don't get all vicious about it. And I was lmao @ the yo mama snap. I'm gonna make that my signature now....

"I'll ruin yo mama" -?uestlove...classic

"You'd rather have a Lexus or justice/a dream or some substance/a Beemer/a necklace/or freedom?"--Dead Prez, "Hip Hop"

"Something Up inside of me/got to be/sole controller in control of me"-D'Angelo,"Spanish Joint"

"If revolution was a movie, I'd be theme music"-Cornbread Com, "The 6th Sense"

"If you can't baffle em with brilliance, dazzle em with bullisht"-my dad

StillWaters
Charter member
4846 posts
Wed Apr-12-00 06:49 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
27. "RE: okayers: i apologize"
In response to Reply # 0

?uest, you did the noble thing. I honor and respect you for that. Your apology is just you doing something that you think is right, I can dig it. My mother used tomake me do the same thing...and you know what, it wouldn't even be my fault allot of the time. As in this time, it isn't yours.
Your a human being, that only take so much abuse. This females has popped on the scene in her own bad karma. You can't spread karma, it surrounds you, she'll learn that sooner or later.
I know you'll probably or hopefully let this "female" and her words roll off your back. She's weak and wack-a-licious.

You too Thought. Dammit. Getting momma's nerves all bad.

that is all.

The brutal truth is that the bulk of white people in America never had any interest in educating black people, except as this could serve white purposes. It is not the black child's language that is in question, it is not his language that is despised: It is his experience. A child cannot be taught by anyone who despises him, and a child cannot afford to be fooled. A child cannot be taught by anyone whose demand, essentially, is that the child repudiate his experience, and all that gives him sustenance, and enter a limbo in which he will no longer be black, and in which he knows that he can never become white. Black people have lost too black children that way. (James Baldwin)

Honor the Iris's in your life!

RIP James "Jay Dee" Yancey

religion is the aspiration of man toward an idealized existence, in which the functions of god and man are harmonious, even identical. (c)amiri baraka

LoveJonez
Charter member
28186 posts
Thu Apr-13-00 05:22 AM

28. "RE: okayers: i apologize"
In response to Reply # 0

Don't sweat it ?uestlove. U know what I say.....
Fuck 'em! Fuck 'em against the wall- with handcuffs on and Krayzee glue on the lips! Fuck 'em!
Let's face it~Simon is Simple and AngieE<--(wtf?)
Well, let's just say that she needs help.

Stay positive ?uest! Can't wait to see (and hear) ya on May 7 in NC. Look for the Okayplayer tee in the second row!

One love, One heart. Let's get together and feel alright! ~Bob Marely

Thickness
Member since May 24th 2002
0 posts
Thu Apr-13-00 06:36 AM

29. "while your at it ?uest i think you owe me and apology too !!!"
In response to Reply # 0

dont you think so

angieee

Thu Apr-13-00 11:05 AM

30. "I was scared!"
In response to Reply # 0

>okay. i realized i did wrong
>and i got to be
>the better man for it.
>i admit my mood was
>already rotten when i responded
>to angiee and simon.
>

I thought you'd cursed me out for something!! I was like "I musta missed that post!"

I was about to blow your cell up, babe!

Then I saw what was going on and I won't call you now.

Don't nobody want to talk to you.

Well, like, except press and people with demos and shit.

Love ya,

angieee ('stress)

First book, The Broke Diaries, coming in about a year - March 2001, Random House.

"Okayplayer is addictive like Ebay" - Danja Mowf

"I'm an idiot, I just had to." - Okayplayer Moderator Steve

"is it that god damn funny? God damn. That's a god damn lot of money!" -Shawn Gee.

Lobby Okayplayer News Discussion Okay Artist Archives topic #25138 Previous topic | Next topic