Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okayplayer News Discussion Okay Artist Archives topic #24894

Subject: "370009!?!?" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
Mpozi
Charter member
1629 posts
Mon Apr-17-00 06:38 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"370009!?!?"

would somebody please tell the dynamic duo that there are people in the world that are curious about how they and their music are coming along and would appreciate the occasional post to keep us posted!?!?!?

geez...

anybody got any news?

i missed the commercial...

i miss them (sob)...

tank? anybody?

PoZi (;=

Printer-friendly copy | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: 370009!?!?
Apr 17th 2000
Apr 18th 2000
Morockin
Apr 20th 2000
      Not true Nou Ra...
Apr 20th 2000
Congalero
Apr 20th 2000
      a little help
ORACLE
Apr 20th 2000
      Cali cares.
Apr 20th 2000
      Boston wants some 3 7000 9
Krutch
Apr 20th 2000

jose3030
Charter member
59165 posts
Mon Apr-17-00 08:22 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "RE: 370009!?!?"
In response to Reply # 0

And just maybe, if there are any photo opportunities, right fellow CSC'er?

http://members.xoom.com/ogando/bwphoto
"And as a special treat this evening, I have asked America's foremost young poet, to read his latest poem for us....."
"I wanna be a HO!" -- Twyla, March 19, 2000.

Tank
Charter member
4903 posts
Tue Apr-18-00 06:54 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
2. "RE: 370009!?!?"
In response to Reply # 0

I know you are all gasping for some okaymoshmusic and you shall recieve...

The revolution shall be numberised...

Be patient. All good things come to those who wait!

(By the way, don't know if it is still up there, but there were some mp3's of the music on iam.com/musician/noura...)

Peace,

Tank

"You are a heathen slut! A heathen slut I say! But that's OK cuz heathens have all the fun. I know cuz I'm one too..." Miss Maureen's recent ansaphone message for me.

"The revolution has tit's!" Nou-Ra

"As do many strong people, she found herself a victim of the tyranny of the weak." Tom Robbins, Even Cowgirls Get The Blues.

---
"It's easy to blur the truth with a simple linguistic trick: start your story from "Secondly."" -- Mourid Barghouti

Morockin

Thu Apr-20-00 07:27 AM

3. "RE: 370009!?!?"
In response to Reply # 2

Well it looks as though there aren't too many people in the world interested in what's going on with us, seeing as you only got 2 responses Mpozi. I found this on page 3, next to a column on burst sewage pipes in oklahoma and Samantha Fox's tits. Lets just hope I dont fall into a ditch somewhere cause I will probably not get found for about 2 years. It's fine I am not bitter at all.

However in response to you my dear, I am here and there, East west and over the cuckoos nest.

Dano is just on the verge still and will probably be completely insane within the month.

We are still working on the same old songs, and by the time we are done with them they will be vintage.

Miss you too

Soon come.

Peace, Love and Heinekens,

Nou-Ra

"There was a moon and a streetlamp I didn't know I had drank such a lot till I pissed a tequila anaconda the full length of the parking lot." Talk to me,Joni Mitchell.

"You criticize and you flatter, You imitate the best, And the rest you memorize, You know the times you impress me most, Are the times when you don't try." Joni Mitchell, Woman of Heart and Mind

Hot_Damali
Charter member
8959 posts
Thu Apr-20-00 10:07 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
4. "Not true Nou Ra..."
In response to Reply # 3

I care too...I just didn't see this post before now...

thanks for the update...continue to work hard like you're doing and your day will come.

Peace sista
Damali

People talk about hiphop like it's some giant living in the hillside, coming down to visit the townspeople. We are hiphop. Me, you, everybody. We are hiphop. So Hiphop is going where we going. The next time you ask yourself where hiphop is going, ask yourself, where am i going? How am I doing? Then you'll get a clearer idea. - Mos Def

Compositions be causin calamities/rapidly, what mc would dare to take a stab at thee/vocabulary mastery/presented retention extended/through iller style invented/brain cells excel like V6 engines/when I be enterin'/grammatical vortexes twistin' like rolodexes/ context is randomly selected/ran like red lights" - Bahamadia

CELBRATING APRIL AS WACK QUOTE MONTH:
"I am the man with the power. I get booty calls 15 after every hour." - Timbaland

Congalero

Thu Apr-20-00 10:59 AM

5. "RE: 370009!?!?"
In response to Reply # 3

aight...maybe i'm not using my whole noggin'...but could someone clue me in on what "370009"....i don't mean to be ignoramus, but sometimes, it just comes out....it's not me, its just a character trait. thanks for any clooz

paz y amor

ORACLE

Thu Apr-20-00 01:10 PM

6. "a little help"
In response to Reply # 5

click this link

http://www.iam.com/musician/noura

listen learn and rock on player

"trying is the first step to failure" - Homer Simpson

"I’m tired of jumping through hoops
Just to prove you wrong…" - Improv

bignick
Charter member
24054 posts
Thu Apr-20-00 02:42 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
7. "Cali cares."
In response to Reply # 3

it was good to speak to you through Jamal Rashid. (tell that bastard to call me!)
my lady and i were all over iam.com, and we are bumming out that we can't get to the lily. just one of the many reasons why we HATE LA! (but that's another post all together)
i want to be the first to dub you the Moroccan Gwen Stefani. so blame me when that's on the cover of all the magazines in a few months. Get that album out before May is over, and i might be able to get you semi-national exposure on The Roseanne Show.

bignick
aka Jamal's friend

Krutch

Thu Apr-20-00 07:26 PM

8. "Boston wants some 3 7000 9"
In response to Reply # 3

or at least I DO!!!

(((krutch)))(((2000)))

Pimp Trick Gangsta Click IN STORES
NOW!!!

"If you're so happy with nothing, you'd
be so very happy with me. The less you
expect, the more you'll be pleased" -
Ben Harper

Lobby Okayplayer News Discussion Okay Artist Archives topic #24894 Previous topic | Next topic