Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okayplayer News Discussion Okay Artist Archives topic #13812

Subject: "POEM FOR S.S.O.T.K.'" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
approaching

Thu May-25-00 10:57 AM

"POEM FOR S.S.O.T.K.'"

THE KEYS YOUR STROKIN
LIKE A HARP STRIKE MY HEART
DOWN
D
O
W
N
WITH SWEET MELODIC SOUNZ
THAT GLIDE TO MY EARS
TO MY MIND
TO MY SOUL
YOU'RE BLOWING UP BIG
YOU'RE ACHIEVING YOUR GOAL
YOUR SOFT WAVY HAIR
LIGHT SHAMPOOED AND CLEAN
MAKES ME WANNA UH
IT MAKES ME WAN
IT MAKES ME WANNA UH
DRIVE AWAY FAST IN MY CAR
TO THE NEAREST WRECKA STOW
OH WAIT JUS' A MINUTE
LESSTOPATDALIKASTOW
AND NIGHT AFTER NIGHT
AS YOU GO THRU THE TOWNS
SHARING YOUR SOUL, HEART, AND SWEAT
WITH THOSE ROOTS CLOWNS
KNOW THAT I'M HERE
I'M YOUR SOUL I COMPLETE YOU AS YOU COMPLETE ME

s.s.o.t.k. if you read this i want you to know that i love you and i love jesus just like your family does and my family does and i know you're a down-to-earth and shy adn quiet southern family type man and if you could just have the chance to meet me i'd probably go crazy and get all shy, but i know that we're meant to be together. we complete each other. you are the pot of gold and i am at the end of my rainbow. but please i just wanna say to all the haters that i love and appreciate the music and yes if Scott hadn't made that sexy video and become such a superstarsexsymbol i would definitely feel the same because i've listened to your music on repeat for the last seven years and it has gotten me thru some rough times like when my mom called me to come down for breakfast but i had felt ill and the sausage didn't smell so good to me, i played your music and it helped me get up and face the day.

i love you and may god bless you and i hope all your hard work on those la studio recordings goes well. and i'm proud you're representin' becuase i saw that you got in the philadelphia entertainment newspaper and that's really great.

ps. i love you.

Printer-friendly copy | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
Squawk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
May 25th 2000
eff retirement.
May 25th 2000
HELP!!!!!!
May 25th 2000
laugh dammit!
May 25th 2000
Poem for H.N.I.C
May 25th 2000
umm....
May 25th 2000
me__andS.S.O.T.K452
approaching
May 26th 2000
Someone give this guy an award ROFL!
May 26th 2000
THAT SHIT IS PURE WACKNESS
pOsItIvE
May 26th 2000
RE: me__andS.S.O.T.K452
Nov 19th 2001
up
May 31st 2000
FANATIC...
Mindful
May 31st 2000
      Mindful?
May 31st 2000
           Lisa, just caught on....
Mindful
May 31st 2000
ROFL #2 - this is sooooooo classic, get in my sig, now!
May 31st 2000
RE: ROFL #2 - this is sooooooo classic, get in my sig, now!
approaching
May 31st 2000
      u don't love me!
May 31st 2000
RE: POEM FOR S.S.O.T.K.'
May 31st 2000
isn't it brilliant?
May 31st 2000
      The likka stow...
May 31st 2000
      Breakfast.
May 31st 2000
Oh shit
May 31st 2000
oh it's beyond comedy, it
May 31st 2000
ya'll stoopid
May 31st 2000
move motherfucker!
Jun 01st 2000
ummm
Krutch
Jun 01st 2000
scottstorchyousexymuthafucka
Jun 01st 2000
Ooooh Shit!!
Jun 02nd 2000
Scott Stiddorch....
Jun 02nd 2000
Stan
Jun 02nd 2000
To Scott
Jun 02nd 2000
ARCHIVE THIS PLEASE!!!!!
Jun 02nd 2000

fire
Charter member
111370 posts
Thu May-25-00 11:02 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "Squawk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 0

: : : : : : : : :D
: : : : : : : :

“Money don't matter 2night/It sure didn't matter yesterday/Just when U think U've got more than/enough/That's when it all up and flies away” – Prince/Money Don’t Matter 2 Night

“What's the matter with your life/Is the poverty bringing U down/Is the mailman jerking U 'round/Did he put your million dollar check in someone else's box?” – Prince/Pop Life

“ Some people tell me I got great legs/Can't figure out why U make me beg/Does not compute/Don't not compute” – Prince/Something in the Water Does Not Compute

“Here's a church, here's a steeple/Here's a muthafucka that I gotta blow away/Here's my chance 2cure the ills of the people/But not until I make this muthafucka pay/Count the Days” – Prince/Count the Days

“Love - if U're there come save me/From all this cold despair/I can hang when U're around/But I'll surely die if U're not there” – Prince/Theives in the Temple

"it hurts to be pretty." -gemini's grandma (who i think is mine somehow too)

e-mail okplayer's resident hussy at firefire100@hotmail.com

www.twitter.com/firefire100
http://instagram.com/firefire100
www.philadelphiaeagles.com

Phil
Charter member
6726 posts
Thu May-25-00 11:02 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
2. "eff retirement."
In response to Reply # 0

ROFL

BrainChild
Charter member
25933 posts
Thu May-25-00 11:08 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
3. "HELP!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 0

i don't know how i'm supposed to respond to this post...

--me--
http://www.thejawn.com/
http://www.thejawn.com/brainchild
http://www.thejawn.com/okprod

--me--
www.djbrainchild.com
www.gordongartrellradio.com
www.twitter.com/djbrainchild

fire
Charter member
111370 posts
Thu May-25-00 11:09 AM

4. "laugh dammit!"
In response to Reply # 3

this shit is going in my fucking archives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

“Money don't matter 2night/It sure didn't matter yesterday/Just when U think U've got more than/enough/That's when it all up and flies away” – Prince/Money Don’t Matter 2 Night

“What's the matter with your life/Is the poverty bringing U down/Is the mailman jerking U 'round/Did he put your million dollar check in someone else's box?” – Prince/Pop Life

“ Some people tell me I got great legs/Can't figure out why U make me beg/Does not compute/Don't not compute” – Prince/Something in the Water Does Not Compute

“Here's a church, here's a steeple/Here's a muthafucka that I gotta blow away/Here's my chance 2cure the ills of the people/But not until I make this muthafucka pay/Count the Days” – Prince/Count the Days

“Love - if U're there come save me/From all this cold despair/I can hang when U're around/But I'll surely die if U're not there” – Prince/Theives in the Temple

fire
Charter member
111370 posts
Thu May-25-00 11:24 AM

5. "Poem for H.N.I.C"
In response to Reply # 0

IT'S ALL ON YOU
YOU ARE MY DREAM
WOULD YOU BE MY BOO?
OR MAYBE COACH MY TEAM?
I LOVE TO LOVE YA BABY
SPEAKING OF BABIES
WANNA MAKE ONE?
I'M A LADY
BUT I KNOW HOW TO HAVE FUN
SEE IF YOU DA HNIC
AND I'M YOUR LADY
WE COULD RUN THINGS
I'VE DREAMED OF U MY WHOLE LIFE
EVEN BEFORE I WAS BORN
I THINK OF YOU IN WINTER
I THINK OF YOU IN A SUMMER STORM
WON'T YOU HAVE ME?
PLEASE BABY PLEASE?
FORGET ALL THOSE OTHERS
I'M DOWN ON MY KNEES
AND WHILE I'M HERE
I'D LIKE TO DO YOU A FAVOR
I THINK YOU ARE SO FINE
YOU ARE JUST MY FLAVOR
HNIC HOW I LOVE YOU SO
YOU WERE MADE FOR ME
EVEN IF YOU DON'T KNOW.......:'(

Gloworm
Charter member
6077 posts
Thu May-25-00 01:00 PM

6. "umm...."
In response to Reply # 0

how about a Poem for Gloworm? (of course...posted in General Discussion)

"Here's another speech you wish I'd swallow. Another cue for you to hold your ears. Another train of thought too hard to follow." - Fiona Apple

"I'm going to save R&B" - Sisqo

"Questioning why you should listen to my words, the way I say them, my flow.
Ignoring the fact that my spoken word will make your mind glow." - jose3030

approaching

Fri May-26-00 04:40 AM

7. "me__andS.S.O.T.K452"
In response to Reply # 0

I DON'T SEE WHY YA'LL THINK MY POSTING WAS FUNNY HOW'D YOU LIKE IT IF YOU TRIED TO TELL AN ARTIST HOW DOES IT FEEL AND OTHER PEOPLE ON THE SITE LAUGED AND ROF FOR YOU????? IF NOT FOR GIVING THANKS TO S.S.O.T.K. THEN WHY DOES HE HAVE A WEBSITE CAN YOU ANSWER ME THAT? AND BY THE WAY, HOW IS SOMEONE A GROUPIE FOR POSTING LOVE AND THANKS TO AN ARTIST NO MATTER HOW MANY POSTS? HOW IS SOMEONE A STALKER FOR WANTING TO MEET THEIR FAVORITE ARTIST? IF U KNOW WHAT HOTEL HE IS AT OR WHAT RESTAURANTS HE DINES IN WHILE IN YOUR TOWN HOW IS THAT STALKING IF YOU KNOW WHAT KINDA CEREAL HE EATS AND HOW MUCH AND WHAT GRADE OF MILK HE POURS INTO HIS CEREAL HOW IS THAT STALKING IF YOU JUST HAPPEN TO HAVE A FRIEND WHO HAS A HIGH RISE APARTMENT WITH A VIEW STRAIGHT INTO S.S.O.T.K.'S BREAKFAST NOOK, AND YOU HAPPEN TO SEE HIM EATING HIS CAP'N CRUNCH WITH SOY MILK, AND YOU GO OUT AND START ONLY EATING CAP'N CRUNCH FOR EVERY MEAL HOW IS THAT IDOLATRY? IF YOU FIND OUT ON THE INTERNET WHERE S.S.O.T.K IZ GOIN BE ONE NIGHT AND YOU HANG OUT IN FRONT OF HIS CRIB TO SEE WHAT TIME HE'S GONNA LEAVE AND THEN YOU TAKE A TAXI TO GO THERE AND SEE HIM HOW IS THAT STALKING? WHY PASS UP A OPPORTUNITY TO MEET A ARTIST ONCE IN A LIFETIME.

I JUS WANNA SAY THAT I DON'T FIT JOHN STAMOS' DEFINITION OF A GROUPIE, AND I ALSO DON'T FIT BOB SAGET'S DEFINITION OF A GROUPIE, BUT JUST BECAUSE CERTAIN OKAYPLAYERS THINK I'M TRIFLIN I GOTTA STOP RESPECTIN S.S.O.T.K'S MUSIC? WELL THAT'S NOT GOIN HAPPEN CUZ I AM A REAL MUSIC LOVER AND I KNOW GOOD MUSIC AND EVEN IF S.S.O.T.K WEREN'T SO SEXY WHEN HE LICKS HIS LIPS I WOULD STILL KNOW I LOVE HIM, CUZ HE'S SO FULFILLING AND IS SUCHA PART OF MY LIFE. I JUST READ HOW SOMEONE WOULD START A POST THANKING S.S.O.T.K.,PRAISING S.S.O.T.K., SHOWIN LOVE FOR S.S.O.T.K.. THEN SOMEONE WILL WRITE: WHY U WORRY ABOUT S.S.O.T.K.? WHY DO U WANT A RESPONDS FROM S.S.O.T.K? WHY DO YA'LL WOMEN JUMP ON STAGE? WHY DO U WRITE POEMS? THAT SH** GET ME FURIOUS!!!!!!! U MIGHT AS WELL ASK WHY DOES THIS MAN HAVE A WEB SITE. THE OTHER S*** THAT MAKES ME ANGRY IS WHEN SOMEONE WILL START A POST AND SOME PLAYER START RESPONDING WITH ALL THIS NEGATIVE FAKE SH** ALL OF A SUDDEN PEOPLE WILL START THINK OKAY MAYBE THEIR RIGHT MAYBE I AM ACTING LIKE A TRUE FAN MAYBE IT IS WRONG TO LIKE THIS MANS MUSIC SO MUCH I'M SO TRIFLIN TO THINK OF THIS MAN IN A SEXUAL MATTER CAUSE THAT MEANS I REALLY DON'T LIKE HIS MUSIC....THAT A BUNCH OF BULLS*** THIS IS SICKIN PEOPLE START SHYING AWAY FROM THERE FEELING CAUSE 34 OUT OF 5 POST WERE NEGATIVE RESPONDS F*** THAT THOSE ARE FAKE ASS FANS STAND FOR WHAT BELIEVE IN NOT WHAT OTHER THINK IS APPROPRIATE TO BELIEVE.

dammnit!

Phil
Charter member
6726 posts
Fri May-26-00 05:00 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
8. "Someone give this guy an award ROFL!"
In response to Reply # 7

pOsItIvE

Fri May-26-00 12:36 PM

9. "THAT SHIT IS PURE WACKNESS"
In response to Reply # 8

I JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY??????????

hiphopmusiq
Charter member
72 posts
Mon Nov-19-01 09:18 PM

32. "RE: me__andS.S.O.T.K452"
In response to Reply # 7

BWAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fire
Charter member
111370 posts
Wed May-31-00 10:05 AM

10. "up"
In response to Reply # 0

:o: : : :o: : : :o: : : :o: : :
Songs of the week: Simple Kind of Life/No Doubt
Trouble/Blackalicious
: : : :o: : : :o: : : :o: : :
"See if ya know me you would know i aint bout no bullshit ill fuckin bitch smack somebody dont let the innocent look fool you I Be Squeeze #2!!!!" - Nebbie

Mindful

Wed May-31-00 11:11 AM

21. "FANATIC..."
In response to Reply # 10

DAG---is it that serious? I may call myself a fan of some sort, but dag---I don't know what hotel my favorite artists are at, and such. To be honest, that is a little scary. I mean--I am not an artist (as far as music goes), and I would feel kinda funny if someone liked me so much they knew where I was at almost every waking moment. True, it is okay to voice your opinion about your favorite artist and tell them how much you like their work, but dag----this is just a little too much, even for me ;-) and all that other mess........

Email this chick at black_snow99@blackplanet.com

JustLisa
Charter member
50995 posts
Wed May-31-00 11:17 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
22. "Mindful?"
In response to Reply # 21

This is satire. . .not to be taken seriously.
Don't go explaining anything cuz' it's all in fun. K?

Much Respect,

Lisa

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage ~ ANAIS NIN

Mindful

Wed May-31-00 01:28 PM

23. "Lisa, just caught on...."
In response to Reply # 22

Girl, I was not in my right mind earlier, fire had to email me and let me know what was going on. I'm a little slow.......LOLLOLLOLLOL-----now, that I get it, it is kinda funny..... Love to you too!!!!!!!!

fire
Charter member
111370 posts
Wed May-31-00 10:06 AM

11. "ROFL #2 - this is sooooooo classic, get in my sig, now!"
In response to Reply # 0

Trouble/Blackalicious
"See if ya know me you would know i aint bout no bullshit ill fuckin bitch smack somebody dont let the innocent look fool you I Be Squeeze #2!!!!" - Nebbie

approaching

Wed May-31-00 10:21 AM

12. "RE: ROFL #2 - this is sooooooo classic, get in my sig, now!"
In response to Reply # 11

thanks fire. (the capn' crunch reference was for you)

andy

fire
Charter member
111370 posts
Wed May-31-00 10:29 AM

13. "u don't love me!"
In response to Reply # 12

u's a faker, u just want me for my acres!

i love this shit to fucking death!

Trouble/Blackalicious

a poem for s.s.o.t.k - by okayplayer approaching

THE KEYS YOUR STROKIN/LIKE A HARP STRIKE MY HEART/DOWN/D/O/W/N/WITH SWEET MELODIC SOUNZ/THAT GLIDE TO MY EARS
TO MY MIND/TO MY SOUL/YOU'RE BLOWING UP BIG/YOU'RE ACHIEVING YOUR GOAL/YOUR SOFT WAVY HAIR/LIGHT SHAMPOOED AND CLEAN/MAKES ME WANNA UH/IT MAKES ME WAN
IT MAKES ME WANNA UH/DRIVE AWAY FAST IN MY CAR/TO THE NEAREST WRECKA STOW/OH WAIT JUS' A MINUTE/LESSTOPATDALIKASTOW/AND NIGHT AFTER NIGHT/AS YOU GO THRU THE TOWNS
SHARING YOUR SOUL/, HEART, AND SWEAT/
WITH THOSE ROOTS CLOWNS/KNOW THAT I'M HERE/I'M YOUR SOUL/I COMPLETE YOU AS YOU COMPLETE ME

HotThyng76
Charter member
51232 posts
Wed May-31-00 10:31 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
14. "RE: POEM FOR S.S.O.T.K.'"
In response to Reply # 0

Oh my God!

I was like, Who is SSOTK?

Too funny.

OFFENSIVE QUOTE:
"A woman's got to use what she's got to get what she wants" - James Brown, "Hot Pants"

fire
Charter member
111370 posts
Wed May-31-00 10:35 AM

15. "isn't it brilliant?"
In response to Reply # 14

the hair line is my shit! oh, and stop at the likka stow! SQUAWK!!!!!!! : : :

Trouble/Blackalicious

THE KEYS YOUR STROKIN/LIKE A HARP STRIKE MY HEART/DOWN/D/O/W/N/WITH SWEET MELODIC SOUNZ/THAT GLIDE TO MY EARS
TO MY MIND/TO MY SOUL/YOU'RE BLOWING UP BIG/YOU'RE ACHIEVING YOUR GOAL/YOUR SOFT WAVY HAIR/LIGHT SHAMPOOED AND CLEAN/MAKES ME WANNA UH/IT MAKES ME WAN
IT MAKES ME WANNA UH/DRIVE AWAY FAST IN MY CAR/TO THE NEAREST WRECKA STOW/OH WAIT JUS' A MINUTE/LESSTOPATDALIKASTOW/AND NIGHT AFTER NIGHT/AS YOU GO THRU THE TOWNS
WITH THOSE ROOTS CLOWNS/KNOW THAT I'M HERE/I'M YOUR SOUL/I COMPLETE YOU AS YOU COMPLETE ME

HotThyng76
Charter member
51232 posts
Wed May-31-00 10:54 AM

16. "The likka stow..."
In response to Reply # 15

That likka stow line killed me! I love this shit.

OFFENSIVE QUOTE:
"A woman's got to use what she's got to get what she wants" - James Brown, "Hot Pants"

HotThyng76
Charter member
51232 posts
Wed May-31-00 10:55 AM

17. "Breakfast."
In response to Reply # 15

No, no. It was the part about coming down for breakfast and smelling the sausage....!

I'm still laughing about that shit.

OFFENSIVE QUOTE:

sonyasimone
Charter member
8000 posts
Wed May-31-00 10:56 AM

18. "Oh shit"
In response to Reply # 0

This thread is hilarious. I am crying over here.

Whoooooooooooooo

SONYA

SONYA SIMONE IS:
------Dawn Maharini, Moose Mistress------

Reppin COTSM since Day 1.
All hail the Maharini.

**"Sonya & Pharr: Chicago's Sexiest and Baddest Pimps since 1999."**

~~~~THE SBU CREW: (Sexy Bitches United)~~~
Damali - CBO (Chief Bitch Officer)
sonyasimone - President Bitch
Dove- Bitch Counsel Director
strezzed - Head of Bitch Treasury
serena_love - Executive Bitch President
gemini - Director of Bitch Arts & Culture
Inez: Executive Director of Bitch Development
K_A_Wright - Defense Department Bitch

fire
Charter member
111370 posts
Wed May-31-00 11:04 AM

19. "oh it's beyond comedy, it"
In response to Reply # 18

Trouble/Blackalicious

JustLisa
Charter member
50995 posts
Wed May-31-00 11:06 AM

20. "ya'll stoopid"
In response to Reply # 0

Even *I* have to laugh. . .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage ~ ANAIS NIN

fire
Charter member
111370 posts
Thu Jun-01-00 08:30 AM

24. "move motherfucker!"
In response to Reply # 0

Songs of the week:
Simple Kind of Life/No Doubt
Starfish & Coffee/Prince
Trouble/Blackalicious
Star of the Story/Heatwave

Krutch

Thu Jun-01-00 11:48 AM

25. "ummm"
In response to Reply # 0

Stan... is that you??

i thought you drove off the bridge??

you really love these white hip hoppers huh?

(((krutch)))(((2000)))

Pimp Trick Gangsta Click IN STORES
NOW!!!

stevelove
Member since Aug 19th 2002
36 posts
Thu Jun-01-00 02:22 PM

26. "scottstorchyousexymuthafucka"
In response to Reply # 0

wow!!!!! I am so glad that someone posted this. Now i don't have to play myself by exposing my secret lust for that sexy white man.- Ooops!SHIT!

"Eff guns, we pack pentiums!!"-Stevelove

http://www.savehiphop.com- peep it

quotes of the month
" a letter to myfriends, i'm sorry for leaving yall / but I must say peace because Jesus calls"- timothy brindle

nebt_het
Charter member
4614 posts
Fri Jun-02-00 01:55 AM

27. "Ooooh Shit!!"
In response to Reply # 0

i mean damn....Scott is a pretty cool dude....but damn! Whew! he funny as hell too he prolly would laff his ass off of he read this......LOL!!
: : : :D : : : :D : : : :D

"Fripe'" -Scoop Squeeze

**convo with andre' featuring me and melanism**

Dre': "I know what a playa hater is?!"
Nebt: "who told you that?"
Dre': "my brain told me"
Nebt & Mel: "what is it" "what did ya brain tell you?"
Dre' " a player is a guy who gets girls.........and a hater is when he hates them and dumbs them!"
Nebt & Mel: ROFL! : : :

R.I.P Tito Puente

" E El Isum Shil El Eloh El Rahmun, Alazi Izu El Rahummul!"

NazDak
Charter member
2168 posts
Fri Jun-02-00 03:28 AM

28. "Scott Stiddorch...."
In response to Reply # 27

This is honestly one of the coolest people I've met in the past year. While I cant say I've ever thought of him before I ate Sausage for breakfast, I CAN say that this cat is one of the most talented, down to earth people I've ever met. By watchin this guy, I learned more about the MPC in 10 minutes than I learned on my own in a year.
S.S.O.T.K!!!!!
Peace,
Nazzie

"King Okayplayer...dickrider Extraordinare...."
"I'm so ahead of my time, my parents havent met yet"--Big L (RIP)

JazzyFatnastees "The Once and Future" In stores now.
Pick up Commons "Like Water for Chocolate"--In stores NOW.
D'angelo's "Voodoo" In stores now.
Street Team NYC...Runnin sh*t, for real....

Muzic Theory shall return!
www.muzictheory.com
www.myspace.com/muzictheory

TheGoodReverendDrJ
Charter member
23 posts
Fri Jun-02-00 08:00 AM

29. "Stan"
In response to Reply # 0

Scott is very talented and one of the coolest cats I've ever met. Watching him play is like hypnosis cause your just in a trance when he touches the keys. But this sounds a little like "Stan" to me. Not sayin gyou would do anything like that it was just funny how it sounds similar.
peace,
J

"If I don't like it, I don't like it/that don't mean that I'm hatin-Common

"I'm ahead of my time kid/I stopped for ya'll"-Juice

Celebrating Offensive Quote Month:
"Buckshot, Noreaga, Jigga, cool/Canibus, Wu Tang dem my niggas cool/Def Squad and Def jam but fuck Jah rule/Irv Gotti I can't for raekwon to break you"-Kurupt

"Until Bushwick Bill starts dunkin on Kobe bryant/I'll apply pressure"-Rass Kass

"I got enough metal at my house that if you melt it you can make puffy some braces"-Chino XL

Geppetto
Member since May 26th 2002
137 posts
Fri Jun-02-00 08:21 AM

30. "To Scott"
In response to Reply # 29

I must say that I agree with J... Too many time did I wish to see scott appear at the wetlands on sunday evenings and when he did... Shit, it was the bomb... Playing all those joints Dre, Snoop, that phat You got me remix, and I don't even know what else he droped... The only conversaion I had with him besides him asking me for a lighter was the one where he told me he was crazy busy dropping shit for everone... Well, keep that shit going and keep coming to those lily session cause it is always nice to see a replacment for that other keyboardist... That isn't trying to start beef, but scott is the shit... Peace Geppetto

"Does anyone have a leaf I could borrow to roll this shit up?" --Me

"Memories Don't Live Like People Do." --Mos Def

"Hmmmm.... 64 Slices of American Cheese." --Homer Simpson

"Set it in motion. It's the next movement." --Do I really need to write this?

MeAnD_7
Charter member
756 posts
Fri Jun-02-00 01:53 PM

31. "ARCHIVE THIS PLEASE!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 0

FUNNY AS HELL!!! IF YOU CAN'T LAUGH AT THIS, THEN EXIT STAGE LEFT!!!

"Adjacent to the King, Fear no human being."-L-Boogie

"How you gonna win when you ain't right within."-L-Boogie

Come Correct Or Don't Come At All!!!

One Love Y'All, Okayplayer Style!!!

Lobby Okayplayer News Discussion Okay Artist Archives topic #13812 Previous topic | Next topic