Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okayplayer News Discussion Okay Artist Archives topic #12790

Subject: "JAG vs. the J.F.NASTEES" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
3rd
Charter member
488 posts
Wed Feb-06-02 11:53 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
"JAG vs. the J.F.NASTEES"

im sorry...is it me or is jag wright getting hella press on this site about her new album than any other artist on this dotcom....i know this site was designed to promote and generate a home for the fanbase BUT...the jazzy's never got this much press for their debut album--lil to no press actually...hopefully they(jfnastees)will get as many posts and sh!t as jag...especially since i hear the new joint getting some airplay already...what y'all think?...

holla
scream
yell
talk loud

big things coming soon...
watch!

Printer-friendly copy | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
okay...
Feb 06th 2002

BKyle
Charter member
2923 posts
Wed Feb-06-02 12:34 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "okay..."
In response to Reply # 0

... this seems like a pretty fair question, but this is a question that should be e-mailed or inboxed to the staff members at okayplayer because the only CORRECT answers will lay with them. I mean, that is who you are posing it to, right? that is since...

... the OKP posting community had nor has an idea as to the dynamics of contracts, and timing, to answer you correctly.

It's no situation behind it or anything... just inbox or e-mail administrative things directly.

B.Kyle

Jag: I was stunned when the n*@@a pulled the tied up unconcious dude from the trunk and tossed him over the bridge.
B.Kyle: Damn Jag, so you're a singer, songwriter, and an accessory to murder!?

"Name 3 beats that are this dope. Are you crazy!?, I feel like beatin somebody up when I hear that sh*t." ~ ?uestlove after hearing a beat for Common's album.

http://www.youtube.com/user/BKyle215
Subscribe now, and be among the 1st to peep the exclusive hip-hop stuff!!! B.Kyle Style!

Printer-friendly copy | Top

Lobby Okayplayer News Discussion Okay Artist Archives topic #12790 Previous topic | Next topic