Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion General Discussion Archives topic #167857

Subject: "RADIN" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
cbeten
Member since Dec 10th 2012
14 posts
Tue Dec-11-12 10:54 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"RADIN"

I posted this in an old thread Radin originally created, but I'm also starting a new thread in case that one gets lossed.

I wanted to post something on behalf of Radin’s family. I know he used to post on this message board a lot and met a lot of people through Okay Player. Radin was my brother, and I considered him a best friend. He had so much going for him in life, but unfortunately didn’t see that. He took his life on Monday, Nov 19th, less than one week after my grandma passed.

Radin had so many friends across the country, and he made an impact on all of his friends in some way. He was such a hip hop fan. He introduced my brother and I, along with many of his friends to different artists. The last time he saw my 3 year old niece in July, he was teaching her all about the Beastie Boys. He is going to be extremely missed by many.

I saw there was a thread in his honor for what has happened, and I enjoyed reading through it. I did read someone doubting that Joshua Radin is a cousin.. he is a second cousin of ours. For anyone else that had memories of Radin.. I’d love to hear them.

Thanks
Candice

Printer-friendly copy | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
peace to you and your family.
Dec 11th 2012
peace to you and your entire family.
Dec 11th 2012
I'm very sorry for your loss
Dec 11th 2012
z"l
Dec 11th 2012
your brother was straight class
Dec 11th 2012
peace...
Dec 11th 2012
Radin and I used to go hard at each other...
Dec 11th 2012
Peace and eventual understanding to your family.
Dec 11th 2012
Is there anything you can tell us about his last days?
Dec 11th 2012
thank you for this...
Dec 11th 2012
Every interaction i had with him was positive
Dec 11th 2012
A few years ago I interacted with Radin quite a bit
Dec 11th 2012
Your brother, in a way, was a peace maker.
Dec 11th 2012
^^ that's peace right there. nm
Dec 11th 2012
      yup
Dec 11th 2012
peace and prayers
Dec 11th 2012
peace
Dec 11th 2012
I don't have a story to share...
Dec 11th 2012
Love + Condolences + Prayers
Dec 11th 2012
Thank You
Dec 11th 2012
positive vibes to you and your family
Dec 11th 2012
Peace to you and your family. We miss him.
Dec 11th 2012
sorry for your loss... stay strong..
Dec 11th 2012
RE: RADIN
Dec 11th 2012
Peace to you and your family
Dec 11th 2012
Dec 11th 2012
Susie!
Dec 11th 2012
Dec 11th 2012
      Here's a link to his posts. It's nowhere to be found.
Dec 11th 2012
      i'm not sure that he actually made his comments publicly...
Dec 11th 2012
Dec 11th 2012
      He only made one thread that I could remember, deleted I think
Dec 11th 2012
           i've searched the boards...
Dec 11th 2012
           i remember that post
Dec 11th 2012
peace and condolences to you and your family.
Dec 11th 2012
peace and blessings. he was family, so ya'll are family.
Dec 11th 2012
radin and I hated O.A.R. with the same fervor
Dec 11th 2012
he and I had a few inbox conversations over the years
Dec 11th 2012
peace to you and your family through this tragic time
Dec 11th 2012
positive love & vibes to you and your family
Dec 11th 2012
really unfortunate that it had to go this way
Dec 11th 2012
wow...RIP. :-(
Dec 11th 2012
My condolences
Dec 11th 2012
Peace to you and yours.
Dec 12th 2012
My condolences to the family
Dec 12th 2012
i wish you and your family the best
Dec 12th 2012
condolensces
Dec 12th 2012
Sorry for your and your family's loss...
Dec 12th 2012
May the Lord God cover you and your family during this time.
Dec 12th 2012
i'll miss seeing your brother's name on here...
Dec 12th 2012
my prayers go out to you and your family.
Dec 12th 2012
peace to you and yours.
Dec 12th 2012
peace to you, and your loved ones. thanks for posting this.
Dec 13th 2012
i'm very sorry for your loss.
Dec 13th 2012

abby
Member since Oct 19th 2004
65215 posts
Tue Dec-11-12 10:56 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "peace to you and your family."
In response to Reply # 0

MrThomas43423
Member since Jul 03rd 2002
67613 posts
Tue Dec-11-12 10:59 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
2. "peace to you and your entire family."
In response to Reply # 0
Tue Dec-11-12 10:59 AM by MrThomas43423

i just now got sad, cause i never see suicide as a necessarily sad thing. if someone is in pain, and they feel like that pain is more than they'd like to endure, then by all means do what you have to do. that's a personal decision, and i sincerely hope everyone who does it is in a better place somewhere off this Earth..

but you didn't decide to lose a brother, and for that my heart goes out to you. the real victims are always the family and friends of the person who committed suicide. i wish you and your family all the best, especially in this trying time.
---------------------------------------
i probably don't think you're as interesting as you think you are.

not compassionate....only polite.

I am not like you at all and i cannot pretend.

stayls
Charter member
41814 posts
Tue Dec-11-12 11:00 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
3. "I'm very sorry for your loss"
In response to Reply # 0

We've had a few exchanges all of them were great. He was a passionate person from what I remember. Glad you posted this.

Stayls aka Peaches Cochran (THE REAL STAYLS)

Yes Natty!™

Don't try to downplay Pac and get mad because MC Underground with his complicated flows and lyrics can't move a crowd even if he pointed a gun at them. -Clash Sic

Mongo
Member since Oct 26th 2005
45670 posts
Tue Dec-11-12 11:00 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
4. "z"l"
In response to Reply # 0
Tue Dec-11-12 11:01 AM by Mongo

Dr Claw
Member since Jun 25th 2003
132223 posts
Tue Dec-11-12 11:06 AM

5. "your brother was straight class"
In response to Reply # 0

a fellow Cleveland defender to the end. Really sorry for yours... and our loss.

motherburd
Member since Oct 18th 2012
5657 posts
Tue Dec-11-12 11:17 AM

6. "peace..."
In response to Reply # 0

i wish you and your family strength at this time. bless

the_time_is_when_god...lounge
Member since Nov 19th 2012
5495 posts
Tue Dec-11-12 11:17 AM

7. "Radin and I used to go hard at each other..."
In response to Reply # 0

During the time Lebron was in Cleveland. I am a Boston fan, so the tension was thick lol! We had so many exchanges on top of the osu/Michigan beef... We went hard, but it was all in fun.

I offered to him to get a drink or two when he stopped through Ohio for his grandma's funeral, but he didn't respond. I'm going to miss radin

--------
Twitter: _TheloniousFunk
Instagram: thelonious_funk_

Niq96st
Member since Jun 16th 2005
8396 posts
Tue Dec-11-12 11:18 AM

8. "Peace and eventual understanding to your family."
In response to Reply # 0

Cold Truth
Member since Jan 28th 2004
44994 posts
Tue Dec-11-12 11:19 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
9. "Is there anything you can tell us about his last days? "
In response to Reply # 0

I don't mean to pry. I can't say a ton of us were "close" to him, but we've all interacted with him for several years and we're extremely saddened at the news. I don't want to reopen these wounds if that's what it does, but if you can shed any light into those last days it would mean a lot to a lot of us. I'm not asking just to get the gossip or whatever..... and if you can't give us anymore details, we all understand. I'm just wondering what/why. There are posts in retrospect that hinted at his mood but we all attributed those to your grandmother, who we are also sorry to hear about. Your brother will be sorely missed around here and we're all deeply sorry for your pain and loss. Peace.

CyrenYoung
Charter member
34204 posts
Tue Dec-11-12 11:20 AM

10. "thank you for this..."
In response to Reply # 0
Tue Dec-11-12 11:30 AM by CyrenYoung

..the loss of a loved one is never easy

still, there is some solace in the fact that they've touched the lives of so many. we're all opinionated, passionate, and sometimes stubborn as hell. at the same time, there really is a general sense of community among okayplayers.

we're family.

he will be missed.

*i should add that radin was quite a character on the okaysportsboard. such a huge supporter of THEE ohio state buckeyes (the only ohio team i care about), and certainly game to contend in any discussion.

if you ever want to check out some of the shenanigans that often occurred in the world of okaysports, take the time to search his name in the okaysportsboard archives: http://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topics&forum=21

introducing Sunny Jones:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7e8YUhWALA&lc=ts9yNP2l863zBVUuutKLq4F-MQNeoDODXLO9OlcYSAE&feature=inbox

www.sunnyjonesmusic.com

..and miles to go before i sleep...

Geah
Member since Feb 16th 2007
48407 posts
Tue Dec-11-12 11:20 AM

11. "Every interaction i had with him was positive"
In response to Reply # 0

I wish your family peace throughout this.

@geahuwine

ShawndmeSlanted
Member since Oct 30th 2004
43361 posts
Tue Dec-11-12 11:27 AM

12. "A few years ago I interacted with Radin quite a bit"
In response to Reply # 0

This mustve been somewhere between 04-06 or so. He was in a fantasy basketball league I started called Survivor. Radin was a committed member of the league (he was active, and always talked some good shit). Because we were in the league together, we mustve exchanged IMs for trading purposes and ended up chatting via IM from time to time. Nothing too serious, just passing time at work. He told me about his friend in Cleveland who installed enterainment systems for a lot of teh athletes, and how that friend was trying to get him involved. We sometimes talked about tOSU or other sports. He was a good guy,

Anyhow, one day in the survivor league, as commissioner I made a decision he didnt agree with. He was pissed and after a couple of exchanges decided to just leave the league in the middle of the season.

I think we were all a little mad at him, but at the end of the day I respected his decision. Unlike most times Ive had that situation comeup in a number of leaves. People whine, snivel, argue, complain. Radin said his piece, the decision was not change, so he left and never looked back. Didnt talk anymore shit about us, didnt bother us, didnt whine. It takes a special kind of stubbornness that I respect, for him to do that.

He always seemed like a social guy who had a nice network..especially in Cle and Ohio. Saw he had moved away from Ohio and always wondered about that.

I hope your family the best...

---
"though time has passed, im still the future" (c) black thought

Cold Truth
44994 posts
Tue Dec-11-12 11:35 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
13. "Your brother, in a way, was a peace maker. "
In response to Reply # 0

I posted this in the sports board the day it happened, but it's pertinent to your request for memories. I'll share with you my lasting memory of him and how it affected me.

He made a post about how we treat each other- specifically the way we speak to each other. "Kill yourself" is a common, snarky response to people online and it seems to fly like water around here it seems. I thought at the time that this post it was in direct response to something severely fucked up that I said to another OKP, who I had this fucked up OKP e-fued with for a while. I went way over the top out of the clear blue and we had a new set of exchanges over it. I won't rehash that history but it was what it was and I said things I have since apologized for.

So within a day or two, Radin made a post about how it's never ok to speak death on someone or their family, for any reason. My only real response was something along the lines of the OKP mods taking the stance that it's acceptable speech to use the internet "kill yourself" retort since it's not something to take literally; it's just something people say. I understood what he said and in fact had made similar posts, but I was trying to make a point of my own instead of just telling him, "you know, you're right. Period."
I can't recall if that was the same post where he told us his grandmother was likely going to die and he had to rush to see her before that happened. I think it was a separate post but I'm not sure. Anyhow that post kinda haunts me now. I wonder if he was thinking those thoughts right then, you know?

I squared things away with that OKP and we're all kosher right today (c). That OKP's profile was previously disabled so I couldn't reach out to apologize, but it was in the initial GD post about Radin's passing that I noticed he had enabled it again, so I hit him up and we squashed it. In a fucked up way, Radin is responsible for that. Oddly enough, Radin's interaction with that same OKP weren't far off of mine prior to all this. Anyhow your brother was really just trying to talk some sense into all of us, and he was 100% correct. So my lasting memory of him will be him trying to 'increase the peace', so to speak, or at least lesson the level of vitriol within even negative interactions. He established that there is a clear line we should not cross, even in the midst of bickering, and he was right.

Raina
Charter member
66771 posts
Tue Dec-11-12 11:53 AM

15. "^^ that's peace right there. nm"
In response to Reply # 13

_CanCan_
Charter member

41. "yup "
In response to Reply # 15

Kahlema
Member since Jan 31st 2003
16850 posts
Tue Dec-11-12 11:43 AM

14. "peace and prayers"
In response to Reply # 0

i have nothing but positive thoughts about radin.
though i didn't know him personally, this is hard for us.

wishing you love and strength through this tough time.

-------
peace and love

that's when i tiptoed out ur inbox (c) ricky

http://instagram.com/kahlema
http://twitter.com/jazzlema

stankpalmer
Member since Dec 16th 2003
6841 posts
Tue Dec-11-12 12:04 PM

16. "peace"
In response to Reply # 0

J_Sun
Charter member
33508 posts
Tue Dec-11-12 12:09 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
17. "I don't have a story to share..."
In response to Reply # 0

but my heart goes out to you and all of his loved ones.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sometimes I contemplate moving to a warmer place, then the lake and skyline give me a warm embrace" © Common

guru0509
Charter member
45428 posts
Tue Dec-11-12 12:19 PM

18. "Love + Condolences + Prayers"
In response to Reply # 0

He will be missed.

Alyse
Member since Apr 24th 2003
7578 posts
Tue Dec-11-12 12:55 PM

19. "Thank You"
In response to Reply # 0

Your brother was a wonderful person who will be missed.

I wish I was in Ohio to have made the event this past weekend.

ChuckFoPrez
Charter member
47859 posts
Tue Dec-11-12 01:39 PM

20. "positive vibes to you and your family"
In response to Reply # 0

https://twitter.com/chuck4prez

FireBrand
Charter member
145739 posts
Tue Dec-11-12 01:47 PM

21. "Peace to you and your family. We miss him."
In response to Reply # 0

"Slaves got options...cowards aint got shit." --PS
"Once upon a time, little need existed for making the distinction between a nigga and a black—at least not in this country, the place where niggas were invented" -- Donnell A

LegacyNS
Member since Jan 16th 2004
38095 posts
Tue Dec-11-12 01:49 PM

22. "sorry for your loss... stay strong.."
In response to Reply # 0

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
<---- 5....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dlgiritpmfo

=======================================
Occupy Big Government..

Fannie, Freddie dole out big bonuses
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1011/67292.html

jennifer28
Member since Sep 27th 2012
376 posts
Tue Dec-11-12 01:54 PM

23. "RE: RADIN"
In response to Reply # 0

RIP.

My heart felt condolences.

bestflava1
Charter member
27236 posts
Tue Dec-11-12 02:09 PM

24. "Peace to you and your family"
In response to Reply # 0

I pray he is now at peace.

Bad decisions make good stories.

If u cannot see love thru action, it is not love it is something else...

Where the REAL niggas at?

Me: I'll give them the benefit of the doubt.

My Dad: Babygirl, there is no benefit in doubt.

AT THE END OF THE DAY....

LaDeeDeF_99
Charter member
4028 posts
Tue Dec-11-12 02:19 PM

25. "RE: RADIN"
In response to Reply # 0

Candice,
I'm very sorry to hear about your loss. Not only did you family lose your grandmother, you also lost your best friend. I can't even begin to understand what you and your family are going through right now. Thanks for making a post about Eric and giving us an update. This goes without saying, if there is anything that I can do for you or your family, please don't hesitate to reach out.
I want to share some things I know and remember about Eric with you if that is okay.
Yes, Eric and I met here on OKP. We never lived in the same city, but he became one of my closest friends.
You probably already know this, but his favorite visual artist is Andy Warhol. We talked all the time about Warhol and his impact on everything from advertising to what it means when an artist calls himself "an artist." I used to work in a gallery and we had a few lively debates about pop art. He said I just had to see his collection of Lichtenstein prints because they were THE BEST. One winter we walked along the path in the sculpture garden of the NGA in DC and saw this beautiful Calder sculpture, Cheval Rouge. I made a comment about the neck of the horse and he asked me how I knew that the sculpture was of an animal and not just chunks of metal.
We stuck our toes in the sand and walked along the water at Venice beach and talked about the NBA the whole time. He asked me some questions about the Kings but eventually steered the discussion toward the Cavs. It was funny how all of our discussions eventually became a discussion about the Cavs. We left the beach and ran into John "Spider" Salley later that night. Eric grinned from ear to ear all night after that.
He loved three things: his family, all things OHIO, and the NBA.
One time, I bought tulips for his apartment and he said he's never had flowers in his home before. He traveled a lot for work and always had a rolling suitcase packed in his closet. He said he was never home enough to take care of any plants. One winter night we were snowed in so I made dinner and he sat at the breakfast bar and listened to the Beastie Boys. He said he didn't want to help because he is a terrible cook.
He preferred new over vintage, Seinfeld over Friends, loyalty over popularity. He was my friend and I am heartbroken that he's gone. I miss him terribly. I have many memories of him so I know I will be alright. Thanks for letting me share these thoughts with you.
-Susie

Alyse
Member since Apr 24th 2003
7578 posts
Tue Dec-11-12 02:47 PM

26. "Susie!"
In response to Reply # 25
Tue Dec-11-12 02:48 PM by Alyse

I did not know you also knew him that well.

I haven't heard from you in a while. Hope you're doing ok through this

billradin
Member since Dec 11th 2012
1 posts
Tue Dec-11-12 03:01 PM

27. "RE: RADIN"
In response to Reply # 25

Thank you all for your kind words. My name is Billy. I am Eric's brother by eight years. I will provide a more detailed post once I get home from work, but initially I must say, Susie, you clearly knew my brother. Your comment about him saying you must see "the Lichtenstein prints because they were THE BEST," made me laugh because as I am sure you know everything was THE BEST to him.

Also, I know several people had mentioned he posted about my grandmother and plans to go back to Ohio to visit her. We offered to fly him back several times and he never took us back on that offer. Could anyone direct me to some specific posts my brother wrote about my grandmother??

--Billy

Cold Truth
44994 posts
Tue Dec-11-12 04:20 PM

29. "Here's a link to his posts. It's nowhere to be found. "
In response to Reply # 27

http://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topics&forum=4&page=800

I think it might have been deleted. An actual search on his name doesn't bring up anything on the subject from what I could see. Sorry

CyrenYoung
Charter member
34204 posts
Tue Dec-11-12 04:22 PM

30. "i'm not sure that he actually made his comments publicly..."

..but its clear that he spoke to a few select people in private.

this exchange btwn he & abby gives a little insight: http://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=18&topic_id=167675&mesg_id=167675&listing_type=search#167732

i hope this helps.

introducing Sunny Jones:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7e8YUhWALA&lc=ts9yNP2l863zBVUuutKLq4F-MQNeoDODXLO9OlcYSAE&feature=inbox

www.sunnyjonesmusic.com

abby
Member since Oct 19th 2004
65215 posts
Tue Dec-11-12 04:23 PM

31. "RE: RADIN"

>Could anyone direct me to some specific
>posts my brother wrote about my grandmother??
>
>--Billy

he and i had a private conversation about her death. it was via inbox, so i can't send you a link. it seemed that he loved her a lot, and was very affected by her passing. very obviously, you all have a loving family. i wish you peace, and God's comforting, as you mourn both of their passings.

our conversation was based upon him posting about her passing here:
http://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=11673146&mesg_id=11673146&listing_type=search#11673186

ConcreteCharlie
Member since Nov 21st 2002
71387 posts
Tue Dec-11-12 04:41 PM

33. "He only made one thread that I could remember, deleted I think"

He had said that he was in a race against time to get back to Ohio to see her alive. Other people shared their own experiences and expressed their condolences/best wishes. It might have been his last post here, it was at least the last one I saw.

And you will know MY JACKET IS GOLD when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

CyrenYoung
Charter member
34204 posts
Tue Dec-11-12 04:44 PM

35. "i've searched the boards..."
In response to Reply # 33
Tue Dec-11-12 04:45 PM by CyrenYoung

..came up empty

might've been a casualty of the recent purge.

introducing Sunny Jones:

www.sunnyjonesmusic.com

labcoat
Member since Jun 15th 2006
14585 posts
Tue Dec-11-12 08:08 PM

37. "i remember that post"
In response to Reply # 33

I remember praying that he would make it to see her
In time

I'm so sorry for your loss
He seemed like a good person
I didn't know him well but
I know he was cool in my book

--------------
Daren, I'll never forget you
http://www.fayemurman.com/extras/magee/daren/

IkeMoses
Charter member
70875 posts
Tue Dec-11-12 03:45 PM

28. "peace and condolences to you and your family."
In response to Reply # 0

-30-
You know it's drama, but it sound real good.

KiloMcG
Member since Jan 01st 2008
27561 posts
Tue Dec-11-12 04:26 PM

32. "peace and blessings. he was family, so ya'll are family."
In response to Reply # 0

that means ya'll have our love and support. don't hesitate to reach out, here. there will definitely be someone willing and able to assist and support.

peace again.

will_5198
Charter member
63153 posts
Tue Dec-11-12 04:41 PM

34. "radin and I hated O.A.R. with the same fervor"
In response to Reply # 0

thanks for letting us share our experiences in this incredibly personal moment for your family.

--------

janey
Charter member
123124 posts
Tue Dec-11-12 04:54 PM

36. "he and I had a few inbox conversations over the years"
In response to Reply # 0

My impression of him was that he had a delightful sense of the absurd and also that he was very sensitive to other people's feelings.

~ ~ ~
All meetings end in separation
All acquisition ends in dispersion
All life ends in death
- The Buddha

|\_/|
='_'=

Every hundred years, all new people

Mynoriti
Charter member
38851 posts
Tue Dec-11-12 08:09 PM

38. "peace to you and your family through this tragic time"
In response to Reply # 0

i was genuinely shocked hearing about his passing

boyd
Member since May 15th 2006
7654 posts
Tue Dec-11-12 08:40 PM

39. "positive love & vibes to you and your family"
In response to Reply # 0

_CanCan_
Charter member

40. "really unfortunate that it had to go this way"
In response to Reply # 0
Tue Dec-11-12 09:42 PM by _CanCan_

stay strong
I wish you and your family and all of his friends here and elsewhere peace. this has to be incredibly hard. God Bless...

bluetiger
Charter member
36728 posts
Tue Dec-11-12 11:31 PM

42. "wow...RIP. :-("
In response to Reply # 0

don't be fkn evil.

AFRICAN
Charter member
11873 posts
Tue Dec-11-12 11:52 PM

43. "My condolences"
In response to Reply # 0

http://perspectivesudans.blogspot.com/
instagram:@3rdworldview
Blessed be the Lord /who believe any mess they read up on the message board

Anfernee
Member since Nov 11th 2004
24780 posts
Wed Dec-12-12 12:14 AM

44. "Peace to you and yours."
In response to Reply # 0

http://www.angryasianman.com

dgonsh
Member since Aug 14th 2002
10701 posts
Wed Dec-12-12 12:56 AM

45. "My condolences to the family"
In response to Reply # 0

I was the one that mentioned Joshua. Wasnt trying to make the post about a celeb or take away attention. It was just something I'd seen Radin mention at some point over the years so I checked Josh's twitter to see if he'd said anything when okp was trying to figure out what had happened.

Im so sorry for your loss

"I *always* quote myself. I'm the only reliable source on *most* subjects" - OKP's First Lady of Knowledge, Janey

Mahogany
Charter member
56697 posts
Wed Dec-12-12 06:16 AM

46. "i wish you and your family the best "
In response to Reply # 0

So sorry about your loss

BUY SOMETHING PLEASE ---> www.estherwoovintage.com

"people... please refrain from gnr'ing me. im an avid lol'er and am completely fine wit the service."

"I’m just a dreamer,
turned true to life leaner...
Born to do good so others can be believers"

RobOne4
Member since Jun 06th 2003
56697 posts
Wed Dec-12-12 07:50 AM

47. "condolensces"
In response to Reply # 0

November 8th, 2005 The greatest night in the history of GD!

Crash85
Member since May 08th 2007
7288 posts
Wed Dec-12-12 09:36 AM

48. "Sorry for your and your family's loss..."
In response to Reply # 0

Like I said in the other GD post, I'm not sure if I ever had any specific interaction with him on the boards, but I saw him around on here... Very sorry for your loss...

Case_One
Charter member
54687 posts
Wed Dec-12-12 01:15 PM

49. "May the Lord God cover you and your family during this time."
In response to Reply # 0

***If you have looked in a mirror today then you have already seen a genuine winner! ...... Speak life to your life! © Case_One***

morpheme
Charter member
94867 posts
Wed Dec-12-12 02:48 PM

50. "i'll miss seeing your brother's name on here..."
In response to Reply # 0

i've been here a while
a good while
and

he will be missed.

we will continue to share and discourse on the site

but it's never the same

ever

when there's less one.

i wish you and your family so much in goodness right now and that your healing is well underway.

~k

unity
Charter member
7184 posts
Wed Dec-12-12 03:40 PM

51. "my prayers go out to you and your family."
In response to Reply # 0

---
http://beantownbrown.tumblr.com/
http://www.itsjusthair.com/
http://beantownbrown.blogspot.com/
http://twitter.com/indigginus
http://www.hbnnllc.com
http://bahai.us/

Mic_Specialist
Member since Nov 26th 2003
28927 posts
Wed Dec-12-12 11:17 PM

52. "peace to you and yours. "
In response to Reply # 0

instagram: http://instagram.com/micspecial
photoblog:http://alannakkash.wordpress.com/
photography:http://www.flickr.com/photos/micspecial/
music:http://www.last.fm/user/MicSpecial/
XBOX live: micspecial

kate404
Member since Mar 28th 2003
14385 posts
Thu Dec-13-12 12:55 AM

53. "peace to you, and your loved ones. thanks for posting this. "
In response to Reply # 0

R.I.P. Radin

Always a good dude from what I could tell on here.

Quick & Dead: http://thequickthedead.tumblr.com/

On Social Media
https://twitter.com/#!/decaturkater
decaturkaters on instagram

illadelphgurl
Charter member
21352 posts
Thu Dec-13-12 12:56 AM

54. "i'm very sorry for your loss."
In response to Reply # 0

i've been here since 1999 & he is definitely someone i remember through the years.

bless you & your family.

---------------------
<3 restore the shore <3

Lobby General Discussion General Discussion Archives topic #167857 Previous topic | Next topic