Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby High-Tech topic #43366

Subject: "Law & Order: Special Video Game Unit pt. 1" Previous topic | Next topic
TruOne
Member since Jun 29th 2002
14276 posts
Tue Nov-29-05 02:31 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Law & Order: Special Video Game Unit pt. 1"

In the criminal justice system, the people are represented by two separate yet equally important groups: the police, who investigate crime; and the district attorneys, who prosecute the offenders. These are their stories . . . .sorta.

*DUNN-DUNN*
TRIAL PART 33
MONDAY, APRIL 19

“Can you please state your name for the court?” The woman instructed.

“It’s-a me! Mario!” The short man said with zeal.

BANG-BANG! The judge slammed his gavel hard in frustration. “Let me remind you sir that this is a court room! You will speak in your normal tone of voice!” the arbitrator said in a curt tone.

“Fine, fine! Mario Francis Mariotinzsky, but everybody calls me Mario.” The man said in a much deeper and raspier voice.

“And what is your profession. Mr. Mario?” the younger woman asked, more for the jury’s benefit than her own.

“What? Are you kiddin’ me? I’m FRICKIN’ MARIO for cryin’ out loud! I’m everywhere in everybody’s home! People play with me more than Pee-wee Herman’s- - -“ before he could finish his analogy he was quickly interrupted by the zealous opposing counsel.

“OBJECTION!” the opposing attorney shouted while quickly rising to his feet.

The judge simply scowled at the man in the red overalls sitting in the lowered chair. The man in the chair simply ran his hand thru the dark mat of hair and looked towards his attorney.

“I’m a Plumber/Adventurer” he said through clenched teeth.

The young woman knew that her client’s patience was wearing thin, so she decided to get to the point. “Can you please tell the court what happened on the night of October 25, 2002?” she instructed.

“Well, I was on my way to see my girl, The Princess, like I always do. When I got to her castle her attendant was like, ‘Sorry Mario, but the Princess is in another castle.’ So I’m all like, ‘Da hell! Who’s castle is she in?!’ but the little pip-squeek don’t wanna tell, so I leave and head to her mom’s castle, figurin’ she’s there” the man said, as his cheeks became brighter, as if to highlight his anxiety.

“I go ova there and she gives me that ‘Sorry Mario, but da Princess is in anotha castle’ but she don’t wanna tell me where. So I figured out where she was, so I went straight ova dere.” The man said with a satisfied grin.

“and where did you go?” the young woman asked.

“I ended up at that clown Boswer’s place! I knock on the door, and guess who answers the door. That tramp right there!” he said as he leaned over the banister pointing an accusatory finger towards the audience.

“You go to hell! I was with him because he knows how to treat a woman!” The young lady shouted as she stood up, her bright pink dressed seemed to attract more attention than her screeching voice.

“Eeeh whateva! I shoulda known there was a reason I always had to come rescue you from that place!” the portly man’s voice dripped with the peculiar east coast accent.

“Mr. Mario!” the young attorney stressed, in an attempt to regain control over her client. “What did you do once the Princess answered the door.” She asked in a soft yet determined voice.

“I hoped in my kart and I peeled off, heh, that clown was alive when I left.” He said as he folded his arms.

- - - Begin Sig. - - -

"Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is that little voice at the end of the day that says, 'I'll try again tomorrow.'" ~ ~ Anne Radmacher

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Lobby High-Tech topic #43366 Previous topic | Next topic