Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby High-Tech topic #43313

Subject: "My thoughts on Path of Neo" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
TruOne
Member since Jun 29th 2002
14276 posts
Tue Nov-29-05 04:42 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"My thoughts on Path of Neo"

After spending 5 days playing that game (it would've been 4 if my roommate's damn cousins didn't delete my shit half-way thru) I feel the same way I did after my first time gettin' some pussy.

"Eh. . . that was different"

Maybe I need to treat it the same way I treated pussy the first time and get in it and play with it a few more times before I begin to appreciate it more.

The game itself is dope as shit, I haven't enjoyed a game like that since Metal Gear Solid. The storyline is contrived as shit, but that's mostly because I already saw the movie and I knew the order of things before it ever happened.

The story line in "Enter the Matrix" was better, but the fighting and controls in this game were 20x better. I would skip cut scenes just to get back to the fighting because I had so much fun whoopin' ass. Never before have I played a game that was such much fun to just drop the guns and go hand to hand. Nobody can honestly say they didn't drop the controller and run around screaming when Neo would take out a room full of Agent Smiths.

I liked how they expanded the movie for the game such as the Dojo fight scene, the black and white samurai part. The Gayest part had to be when I had to fight those fuckin' Ants. I'm STILL PISSED that they fucke dup the fight between Neo and the Marivincian's henchmens.

The ending was gay, nuff said. They should've stopped at the Wachoswski Brother's introduction, I really was pissed when I had to fight that fuckin' Giant Agent Smith, I felt like I was playing the Simpsons Arcade game again, I was waiting for Lisa and Marge to come flying thru with a Vacuum.

All in all, I need to go back thru and unlock more of the cheats and stuff, and finally get to a level Higher than "Master"

your thoughts?

- - - Begin Sig. - - -

"Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is that little voice at the end of the day that says, 'I'll try again tomorrow.'" ~ ~ Anne Radmacher

Printer-friendly copy | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: My thoughts on Path of Neo
Nov 29th 2005

Rjcc
Charter member
94916 posts
Tue Nov-29-05 10:09 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
1. "RE: My thoughts on Path of Neo"
In response to Reply # 0

http://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=42309&mesg_id=42309&listing_type=search

FREE CHAI VANG!

Certified Grade A Coon - Inspector Abrock33

http://rjcc.stumbleupon.com - what I'm looking at

www.hdbeat.com - the other stuff i'm looking at

Printer-friendly copy | Top

Lobby High-Tech topic #43313 Previous topic | Next topic