Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby High-Tech topic #305810

Subject: "Has anyone tried both Stadia and Amazon's new cloud gaming service?" Previous topic | Next topic
spades
Member since Mar 22nd 2006
44257 posts
Thu Sep-23-21 09:30 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Has anyone tried both Stadia and Amazon's new cloud gaming service?"

I love Stadia, but as everyone has noted, the catalogue leaves something to be desired.

Get Out The Room!
http://getouttheroom.podomatic.com
@fakewilliamkatt

"You probably wouldn't worry about what people think of you if you could know how seldom they do!" - Olin Miller

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
ive used stadia
Sep 27th 2021
Yeah, I've got a Stadia too which I like a lot.
Sep 29th 2021

mista k5
Member since Feb 01st 2006
16412 posts
Mon Sep-27-21 03:24 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "ive used stadia"
In response to Reply # 0

ive had no problems with it. i dont play games often enough to keep the subscription but i have bought some games and i play them here and there. its a good compliment to the switch.

spades
Member since Mar 22nd 2006
44257 posts
Wed Sep-29-21 01:44 PM

2. "Yeah, I've got a Stadia too which I like a lot."
In response to Reply # 1

I'm trying to figure out if Amazon's service would be worth adding to the rotation, but now that I think of it, I'll probably just get a switch.

Get Out The Room!
http://getouttheroom.podomatic.com
@fakewilliamkatt

"You probably wouldn't worry about what people think of you if you could know how seldom they do!" - Olin Miller

Lobby High-Tech topic #305810 Previous topic | Next topic