Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby High-Tech topic #304810

Subject: "Borderlands 3... cant stop playing it. " Previous topic | Next topic
ne_atl
Charter member
18873 posts
Wed Sep-18-19 02:50 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
"Borderlands 3... cant stop playing it. "

Level 21 right now. Story is all over the place but coming together. Navigating the map and planets took some getting use to.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
Amara is calling my name.
Sep 18th 2019
Im using Amara and used Sirens in the previous 2 releases as well
Sep 19th 2019
Really good. Playing as Zane the Operative right now.
Sep 20th 2019
i was initially skeptical after the first few pre-release videos
Sep 20th 2019
love this shit, and the thing they are doing on twitch is pretty
Sep 24th 2019

IkeMoses
Charter member
70875 posts
Wed Sep-18-19 11:15 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "Amara is calling my name."
In response to Reply # 0

I’ve put in hundreds of hours playing Sirens in the first two games. I plan on doing the same with 3, but I haven’t had the time yet.

I am disappointed with how bad this runs on PS4 Pro tho. I gotta put my console in 1080p mode to get a steady 60 FPS. Not the worst situation, but I was hoping to play it in the 1800p mode for my first run and get that crisp supersampling. The game drops to the mid-20s playing that way tho.

-30-
You know it's drama, but it sound real good.

ne_atl
Charter member
18873 posts
Thu Sep-19-19 03:19 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
2. "Im using Amara and used Sirens in the previous 2 releases as well"
In response to Reply # 1

I like that you can play more close up with her and melee.

Melee, melee, shotgun to the face.... love it, hahaha

WarriorPoet415
Member since Sep 30th 2003
17895 posts
Fri Sep-20-19 11:31 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
3. "Really good. Playing as Zane the Operative right now. "
In response to Reply # 0

Wanna use the gunner the next time around.

Finding some of the bosses a little tough. While I know the game is made to play in solo mode, some areas seem really designed for co-op.

Then again, I gotta get my FPS chops back up anyways as I've been playing Elite Dangerous and strategy joints for the past few years.

"To Each His Reach"

but.....

Fuck aliens.

bearfield
Member since Mar 10th 2005
8049 posts
Fri Sep-20-19 04:39 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
4. "i was initially skeptical after the first few pre-release videos "
In response to Reply # 0
Fri Sep-20-19 04:41 PM by bearfield

mostly due to the apparent lack of visual progression. it should look way better because it's on a new engine and it has been 6 years since BL2. then i watched some tech breakdown videos and became more cynical because it was apparent this game was pretty buggy and not well-optimized. but the giantbomb quick look basically sold me on it since all i needed to see was the gameplay loop in full. the alt-fire stuff looks good and the slide and clamber add some much needed mobility options. the enemy variety and behavior seems to be improved as well. however it is not full-featured on PC (dx12 is not quite supported yet) and imo these games are best enjoyed a few months after release when there are some optimization and bug fix patches applied and maybe a DLC pack or two. i'll likely get it when it's half price around the holidays

GriftyMcgrift
Member since May 22nd 2002
20414 posts
Tue Sep-24-19 02:56 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
5. "love this shit, and the thing they are doing on twitch is pretty"
In response to Reply # 0

crazy

gotta be unprecedented

matter fact the meta push they are doing with all the channels they have to get loot and keys outside of the game is almost overwhelming

Lobby High-Tech topic #304810 Previous topic | Next topic