Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby High-Tech topic #294130

Subject: "OKP ongoing post or online group learn IT skills or build apps?" Previous topic | Next topic
obsidianchrysalis
Member since Jan 29th 2003
8751 posts
Mon Dec-29-14 04:17 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Poll question: OKP ongoing post or online group learn IT skills or build apps?"
Mon Dec-29-14 04:19 PM by obsidianchrysalis

Let me give the reason for this post.

I'm looking to boost my IT / Programming / UI skills and in the past there have been some random posts relating to programming and coding, but nothing really has come of that besides random posters showing newbies to exit the lair of OKP and visit Google with their questions.

That's fine I guess, but I'm sure there are other people like me who wouldn't mind learning programming or app development but haven't had any kind of structure guiding the process of learning.

So I've upped some posts relating to programming over the past 5 years and made this poll to find out if others are interested.

I've looked at OS (Open Source) projects like Joomla and Blender to help out with, but since I have a sense that you all are halfway decent posters I'm more willing to work with the posters here. (I'm sure someone has a dead hand in their freezer from the last person to try to troll them online, but you clean it up well here online. NOT THAT THERE'S ANYTHING WRONG WITH SEVERING A PERSON'S HAND. this will be a 'safe' place.

So, please vote either way and if you are interested, post the type of learning (UI / front-end / UX, back-end / database, mobile app development, web app development, iOS, Android, Windows 8/8.1/10)

If there is interest I'll come up with some ideas for the type of course the learning would take.

Happy Chwaanzaka, by the way.

Poll result (1 votes)
Not interested (0 votes)Vote
Somewhat interested (if it were a language, tech I was interested in) (0 votes)Vote
Interested (looking to learn new technologies) (0 votes)Vote
Very Interested (always wanted to build a startup) (0 votes)Vote
Would be interested in helping if the commitment was less than a random post here or there. (0 votes)Vote
Check your RDF for clarity, obsidianchrysalis! (1 votes)Vote

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Lobby High-Tech topic #294130 Previous topic | Next topic