Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby High-Tech topic #258708

Subject: ""Going Viral"" Previous topic | Next topic
D.Sanch
Member since Jun 29th 2011
12 posts
Mon Jul-04-11 11:56 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
""Going Viral""

Sup everyone, I'm knew here but you guys have some cool conversations so Im glad to be a part of it.

I'm working for this start-up right now that makes video channels (kinda like youtube, but it's more social than just video watching). Anyway, we're having a competition to see who can get the most views on our channels. And I want to win.

So my question is, does anybody have any tips (tested or just ideas) on how to get people to come to your sites?

SHAMELESS SELF-PROMOTION ALERT You can check out my channel here to get an idea of what the site is like: http://www.shortform.com/D.Sanch .It's a hip-hop dance video channel.

I think anybody trying to get your stuff out there (whether it's music or blogs or anything like that) can benefit from this advice.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: "Going Viral"
Jul 06th 2011

D.Sanch
Member since Jun 29th 2011
12 posts
Wed Jul-06-11 06:20 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "RE: "Going Viral""
In response to Reply # 0

Damn, rough crowd.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Lobby High-Tech topic #258708 Previous topic | Next topic