Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby High-Tech topic #203592

Subject: "Spyware Doctor, help please." Previous topic | Next topic
lakai336
Member since Aug 17th 2009
1306 posts
Sat Aug-29-09 02:14 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Spyware Doctor, help please."

I'm trying to run spyware doctor and it's running slow as hell. I hear it's allegedly the best spyware removal program but i'm not buying it. I also have Avira but it's missed a few things so I want something different. Can somebody let me know of a program that runs fast and is also efficient, if it requires purchase please let me know where i can get a verified crack.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: Spyware Doctor, help please.
Aug 30th 2009
malwarebytes will remove damn near anything
Aug 31st 2009

lakai336
Member since Aug 17th 2009
1306 posts
Sun Aug-30-09 11:26 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "RE: Spyware Doctor, help please."
In response to Reply # 0

Well damn techies, maybe I asked for too much. Ok don't even provide a link or any of that, I have webroot spy sweeper with a crack and all that installed and it still hasnt been wiped fully clean. I've done the manual removal instructions thing and those files seen to be gone. The annoying pop-up however is still there. The spyware is called Total Security 2009. At least let me know a program you think is reliable and I will download that and use it.

Lach
Charter member
44327 posts
Mon Aug-31-09 07:50 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
2. "malwarebytes will remove damn near anything"
In response to Reply # 0

that's all I use in terms of spyware/virus remover. It can remove anything. I've removed virtumonde and every other virus from different people's computers using malwarebytes.

Lobby High-Tech topic #203592 Previous topic | Next topic