Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby High-Tech topic #118660

Subject: "Somebody help me with my MDA please!" Previous topic | Next topic
13Rose
Charter member
19379 posts
Wed Sep-05-07 08:10 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
"Somebody help me with my MDA please!"

Basically I can't charge my phone so I got a new one shipped to me. The USB port broke on the original one. I'm now realizing that my sim card (I'm a first time user) doesn't have my contacts saved on it. How can I save my contacts to my sim card without having to type them all in? Or in general is there anyway other than typing my contacts again? Also, now that I've removed my sim card and battery are my contacts even on that phone still?

This post was paid for by the following.

www.twitter.com/13Rose
www.debunkthemyth.org
http://dashaunworld.wordpress.com/
www.mothergreen.com

Remember MJ The Great!
PSN: ThirteenRose

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
I don't remember how when I had it, but with the Dash
Sep 05th 2007
cool.
Sep 05th 2007
      Lemme know if it works
Sep 06th 2007

TheMindFrame
Member since Jan 17th 2003
4074 posts
Wed Sep-05-07 09:14 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
1. "I don't remember how when I had it, but with the Dash"
In response to Reply # 0

All you have to do is open up your contacts, go to menu and then to the SIM manager, and select menu again to save them to your SIM card.

Hope that helps.

Sua Sponte

Tuam Sequere Naturam

A story: A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a

13Rose
Charter member
19379 posts
Wed Sep-05-07 09:56 PM

2. "cool."
In response to Reply # 1

I will try thanks.

This post was paid for by the following.

www.twitter.com/13Rose
www.debunkthemyth.org
http://dashaunworld.wordpress.com/
www.mothergreen.com

Remember MJ The Great!
PSN: ThirteenRose

TheMindFrame
Member since Jan 17th 2003
4074 posts
Thu Sep-06-07 08:47 AM

3. "Lemme know if it works"
In response to Reply # 2

:)

Sua Sponte

Tuam Sequere Naturam

A story: A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a

Lobby High-Tech topic #118660 Previous topic | Next topic