Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okay Sports topic #2786341

Subject: "I don't have the numbers" Previous topic | Next topic
Numba_33
Charter member
19342 posts
Wed Apr-05-23 07:30 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
7. "I don't have the numbers"
In response to In response to 5

but I know of two somewhat recent sponsorship deals the UFC made (Cypto.com and the Rock's ugly as hell sneakers) where they didn't share a single solitary dime with the fighters in terms of revenue sharing.
I doubt it amounts to as much as the TV rights deal, but it does add up for Endeavor I'm sure.

Now that I think about it, the UFC made another sponsorship deal with some beverage Logan Paul and some youtuber named KIS concocted. I assuming the fighters aren't getting a share of the revenue from that deal either, but I don't know for certain.

Also, $1.5 billion divided by the five years of the ESPN TV deal should be $300M, not $150M that you typed in your response to me, unless you have another reason why you divided the number in half I'm not aware of.

Pardon me if I'm appear to be snarky about this; I just happened to be curious about the power sharing of this deal and I have a fair amount of disdain in terms of how much Dana White underpays the fighters. That disdain may spill out in my responses to this thread.

"Sean sparks like John Starks, nah, Sean ball like John Wall" - Rest In Power Forever Sean Price.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Regarding Endeavor's WWE and UFC purchase. [View all] , Numba_33, Tue Apr-04-23 08:28 AM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Yeah from what I've read, Vince will be Executive Chariman
Apr 04th 2023
A lot of thinga aren’t especially clear
Apr 04th 2023
im not so sure about the TV situation
Apr 04th 2023
      RE: im not so sure about the TV situation
Apr 04th 2023
           uh, well damn.
Apr 04th 2023

i didnt see this before but i got $150M from this article
Sep 12th 2023
Annnd Vince was back in control on Monday Night...
Apr 04th 2023
WWE and UFC merger is now official. WWE+UFC=TKO
Sep 12th 2023
WWE and UFC merger is now official. WWE+UFC=TKO
Sep 12th 2023

Lobby Okay Sports topic #2786341 Previous topic | Next topic