Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okay Sports topic #2728793

Subject: "RE: First Take on ESPN should keep Stephen A, Max, & Molly on vacation....." Previous topic | Next topic
jimaveli
Charter member
6620 posts
Wed Dec-30-20 05:35 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
4. "RE: First Take on ESPN should keep Stephen A, Max, & Molly on vacation....."
In response to In response to 0

>permanently.
>
>I like the current crew with Dominque Fox, Ryan Clark and the
>2 new ladies. They are funnier and more knowledgeable.
>
>

I'm biased towards Clark cuz I remember him being at LSU at the same time as me / we're both old. AND he was on that team that beat #1 Florida in Baton Rouge mid-season and I got to do the whole 'rush the field' thing. And he's pretty good on air. And he was a rock solid player, which helps me respect it more when he slangs hate at somebody.

Zoomed out, these talking head/fake arguing shows lost me a long time ago for the most part. But if they're gonna do it, at least give me Joy Taylor to look at cuz she's the one I do adore the most..even now that she's put some more biscuits or whatever through her system. Such a pretty lady.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

First Take on ESPN should keep Stephen A, Max, & Molly on vacation... [View all] , ThaTruth, Wed Dec-30-20 11:45 AM

Subject Author Message Date ID
More Mina Kimes please
Dec 30th 2020
I like Mina Kimes too...
Dec 30th 2020
Love Mina she knows her shit
Dec 31st 2020
I've been telling anyone who would listen for like three years...
Dec 30th 2020
I dont understand how Stephen a gets paid millions
Dec 30th 2020
Molly is the WORST.
Dec 30th 2020
Fr. She cute but Charly cute and good at the show
Jan 01st 2021

Lobby Okay Sports topic #2728793 Previous topic | Next topic