Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okay Sports topic #2704350

Subject: "Richard Sherman lied about Baker Mayfield not shaking his hand" Previous topic | Next topic
allStah
Member since Jun 21st 2014
9816 posts
Wed Oct-09-19 12:33 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Richard Sherman lied about Baker Mayfield not shaking his hand"
Wed Oct-09-19 12:35 PM by allStah

I'm neutral when it comes to Baker. I'm not against or for him, nor do I have an agenda.

But for a man to accuse another man of something, and Sherman did it vehemently, only to find out that it never occurred, well that's a huge issue.

Sherman's reply: "My bad"

You don't forget something like that, and had it occurred you would have mentioned it at the moment.The way he went in on Baker, stating that Baker needs to be taught a lesson, and spewing all kinds of negative things about him, you would think that he was physically harmed by Baker.

This is why you can't believe everything that you hear, or accusations or allegations. Are the other things about this guy true? Makes you wonder.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/27806484/49ers-richard-sherman-says-apologize-browns-baker-mayfield

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Richard Sherman lied about Baker Mayfield not shaking his hand [View all] , allStah, Wed Oct-09-19 12:33 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Hoe shit. Sherman a Hall of Famer tho. And Mayfield is ass.
Oct 09th 2019
RE: Hoe shit. Sherman a Hall of Famer tho. And Mayfield is ass.
Oct 09th 2019
      You right. n/m
Oct 09th 2019
Soap Operas are boring.
Oct 09th 2019
RE: I'm not against or for him, nor do I have an agenda
Oct 09th 2019
Imagine actin tough and some nerd on Twitter calls you out and is right
Oct 09th 2019
I personally like it that Baker is struggling now
Oct 10th 2019

Lobby Okay Sports topic #2704350 Previous topic | Next topic