1. John Paxson & Gar Forman are poor talent evaluators and even worse at roster construction. Which means...
2. I'm not all that excited about the opportunity to draft Zion Williamson. No way he can reach his ceiling with the way this is organization is currently constructed. They're not bad at drafting, but they don't know how to build a roster. One example?
3. The Zach LaVine & Kris Dunn back court. I know they probably need more time together, but this backcourt hasn't looked good so far. They both need the ball in their hands and when LaVine is running the offense, Dunn isn't equipped to be a spot up shooter.
4. Another example? Who watches a full year of Cam Payne in OKC and still decides "we gotta get him"? Who watches Jabari Parker's previous year in Milwaukee and thinks...
"But it might work for us" -Tobias Fünke
5. I watch games for Wendell Carter Jr. and Lauri Markkanen. And lately Chandler Hutchison, who hasn't look horrible in his extra playing time. I'm still mad the Bulls promised to pick at 22.
6. "It's excruciating to watch them manufacturer possessions." - Kevin Arnovitz on The Lowe Post Podcast.
7. I repeat, John Paxson & Gar Foreman are horrible at recognizing talent. Both players AND coaches. I expect Boylen to be the coach next October, especially if Hoiberg doesn't get another NBA job this summer.
Scott Skiles (Paxson) Vinny Del Negro (Paxson) Tom Thibodeau (Supposedly Thibs was a Reinsdorf pick) Fred Hoiberg (Foreman) Jim Boylen (Foreman)
Do you trust these guys to conduct a real coaching search?
"Why are people so convinced Bulls are tanking? To me Bulls are bad because the FO misevalutued their roster, and foolishly thought they could be more competitive.
The negativity of this list is not due to our W/L record. I wasn't anticipating that this team would even compete for a playoff spot. I just wanted the young guys to play together, develop and show some improvement. Instead we got ATO's of Robin Lopez post ups.
9. I really want to see the Bucks in the Finals.
10. The fact that auragin_boi didn't make this post means he may be giving up his "glass half full" mentality. No?